Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck you d3x, I had just switched accounts to make that joke.

Anyways, lets all pl wake before he flakes.

vote:wake
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14, Titus wrote:Nero how dare you vote for a fellow mafia addict. For that, your punishment is to go to usmessageboard.com and help newbies play.

How is he a mafia addict if he flakes all the time?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 18, Yiley wrote:Hi guys , I don't fit in do I?
VOTE: garmr

Considering that you think you are a superhero? no. They lock ppl up for that shit.

In post 19, Titus wrote:
In post 17, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14, Titus wrote:Nero how dare you vote for a fellow mafia addict. For that, your punishment is to go to usmessageboard.com and help newbies play.

He's a hosting addict. He's the reason MA occurs. Now he's just a regular member

MA?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 29, Wake1 wrote:
In post 17, Nero Cain wrote:

Since I don't, you're likely thinking of someone else.

I am p sure that you flaked in Nexus' harry potter game and then something else right after that and then made a MD topic about getting kicked out of a game for being a flake.

but none of that matters.

so don't flake this game.

++++

log cabin is the best syrup brand ever

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I did buy some organic maple the other day and that shit was damn good

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 41, Yiley wrote:Mrs butterworths is the best syrup evah

daykill:Yiley

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 57, Aunt Jemina wrote:What do you think of Mother starting a brand war?

I don't think its alignment indicative. Am I supposed to read you one way or another for it?

I want to switch characters with no creativity.

In post 130, Mom wrote:d3x and Nero Cain are both camping out under a safe policy lynch (here "safe" translates into "here is a wagon I can push for no in-game reason, therefore no alignment-indicate motivations can be gleaned from it") and after looking at just their posts together, d3x hasn't said much but has at least moved his vote once, while Nero has sat on his policy lynch from his first post to his last with 100% fluff in-between, so of the two of them, I'd say Nero is playing the safer game

:igmeou:

If you think that I srsly wanted a pl on wake then you are either really really naive or scum fabricating shit to make it look like you are doing something.

but just for shits and giggles, what was "scummy" on page 2/3 that I should have moved my vote to?

In post 139, FFAE00 FFED00 wrote:Nothing prior to post 137 is of any importance.

^^^^^^
100%

vote:Mom

TOWN, TO ME!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 224, FFAE00 FFED00 wrote:VOTE: Mom

FIFY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 229, FFAE00 FFED00 wrote:I'm going to chainsaw my townbuddy Mom here and say "Nero Cain, you can be scum now!"

FFED00

YEAH! Voting me while I'm not here and using such legit "reasoning" that wanted a pl on wake is such protown play!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

her logic is shit and she knows it. Its not town and you should feel bad for thinking so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My vote on Wake was on page 1...you two thinking that was serious is majorly dumb but I know scum like to hedge on me and I think that's what mom is doing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

+ this makes it should like I'm scummy for others joining me to pl wake yet I was the first one to ever vote wake

In post 236, Mom wrote:You weren't the only one to suggest a policy lynch on Wake,

SORRY! I have a really bad tendency to find bullshit "logic" scummy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 260, Mom wrote:My point, if you'll read the rest of that sentence, is that you made many subsequent posts while people joined in without moving your vote or ever mentioning how you weren't serious.

It was 13 to lynch and there was only two votes on him and there's like no reason to move an RVS,

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 265, Mom wrote:What would a serious policy lynch vote have looked like?

idk, maybe I'd say I was serious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 268, Mom wrote:@Nero Cain: Does every non-sarcasm post need to end with "btw I'm serious?" Or is it pretty reasonable to assume if something isn't clearly a joke then it's genuine?

Well I don't know what to tell you. It wasn't serious and I'm squinting real hard that you thought it was. I also find your suggestion that I should have moved my RVS to other RVS on page 2 laughable. That would accomplish like nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 306, Not the mafia wrote:Has anyone else played with the ffs? Are they usually like this?

This is their first game ever. Its a hydra.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You are all still doing it wrong.

vote Mom scum with me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 345, Titus wrote:
In post 309, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 306, Not the mafia wrote:Has anyone else played with the ffs? Are they usually like this?

This is their first game ever. Its a hydra.

That's objectively bullshit. First game ever players would not make arguments based off player history unless scum.

ummm maybe you should their topics, tell me what completed games they have?

none

they are obviously a hydra but but this is the hydra first game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh still nothing real great.

Mum is still scum.

Jiffy is scum. I think he's far more likely to sheep as scum then town.

So what are we going to talk about Mollie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I would hope your scum game is better than your town game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So why aren't you sheeping me onto the Nacho hydra?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 454, pirate mollie wrote:how about the reasons for your awful reads

Are we really going to have this conversation again? *sigh*

I'm town and thus she is wasting her vote. Her push on me feels incredibly EZ (read something scum could easily hedge on.) I had also felt a sense of Déjà vu like it had happened before and Thor or Nacho had a similar push on me in a game. I looked at the game I had thought it was in but I guess I was thinking of Titus' terribad push on me that I "sofclaimed vig" and when I said that I didn't I essentially get "I SAID THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING DID SO THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING DID!"

Though I do think that miscategorizing things is something that is p scummy. Venmarscum did this in Ms Fantasy Camp.

An Iso of her slot also reveals that she's not pushing TSO so :igmeou:

What is super town about mom?
Who should I scumread and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or you are misreading me for fucktarded reasons like you usually do. That's what why PM says or is Jason a liil' liar?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wait so TSO didn't push a pl on Rach?

I mean mom said I was scummy for pushing a pl on Wake (even though I really wasn't) but totes ignores TSO's pl attempt. This is called selective scumhunting and you've been on this site long enough to know that. So why are you feigning ignorance here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 541, Garmr wrote:You have 20 or so post and not one jumps out at me and that concerns me. So engage with me on something to give me a little clarity. (ps you can ask questions about what I'm thinking to.)

If my posts were jumping at you then I'd highly consider getting off of whatever substance you are on.

Tell me about Mom, TSO, SC and FF.

In post 624, Titus wrote:Nero Cain is making some sort of argument based on the heads being new. I don't care what it is. It's a shit argument and I was telling Nero to reasses.

h/o!

Not Mafia asked if FF always play like this (or something that that). I told him that they were new (and thus no one would know unless you knew the heads). So what "argument" was I making?

In post 714, FFAE00 FFED00 wrote:I see random readslists as town things to do

oh fuck no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 730, Nero Cain wrote:What is super town about mom?
Who should I scumread and why?

^
questions for mollie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Town

Nero Cain
PeregrineV
Titus
TiphaineDeath
Josh_B
vezokpiraka
Majiffy
d3x
RachMarie

Nullies

Aunt Jemina
Wake88
TheWayItEnds
Garmr
I Am Innocent
Lucky2u
Kthxbye
I have no creativity

might be town but wouldn't care

pirate mollie
T S O

scums

FFAE00 FFED00
inte
StrangerCoug
Yiley
Not the mafia
Mom

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you are on my team I'd care a lil' bit. I just hate hate hate how you are "lets talk" and then your interactions with me are just you yelling and screaming that I'm scum for some derp reasons. Do you not know how to hold a conversation or something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 746, Mom wrote:
In post 730, Nero Cain wrote:An Iso of her slot also reveals that she's not pushing TSO so

Is "not pushing TSO" scummy?

How so?

It is scummy!. Its selective.

In post 747, Mom wrote:Especially given:
In post 741, Nero Cain wrote:might be town but wouldn't care
pirate mollie
T S O

Well like, SC's vote on TSO was p crappy and TSO looks like he's doing his "I'm so angry for no reason" thing though if your saying

In post 130, Mom wrote:camping out under a safe policy lynch (here "safe" translates into "here is a wagon I can push for no in-game reason

Why should I and the rest of the town ignore TSO? Why did you ignore TSO? Who are your non-Nero "scum reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 757, Mom wrote:My role doesn't allow me to lynch more than one person at a time, does yours Nero?

So why was my pl vote "scummier" than TSO's?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30368

^
Thor scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TD, what do you make of "mom" calling my pl scummy while ignoring TSO?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fair point but thats p much the same thing I was pointing out with TSO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 762, Mom wrote:That was much later after I'd already called your policy lynch scummy - people who brazenly do things after said things were already called suspicious are generally sincere.

not really buying it. I think you are just hedging on me like you did in walking dead but oh well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 768, T S O wrote:
In post 759, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 757, Mom wrote:My role doesn't allow me to lynch more than one person at a time, does yours Nero?

So why was my pl vote "scummier" than TSO's?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30368

^
Thor scum

"My vote was shit, but so was his! Push him please!"

The worst bit is I don't even find that particularly scummy.

FTR, I was calling SC's vote on you shit and not your vote on Rach.

In post 772, Titus wrote:@Nero why is Mom scum? Her and AJ are the biggest townreads I have. I seriously do not get the insistance on Mom scum. I think most of the group agrees thus that lynch is unlikely. Can you either focus on convincing people or move to another scumread? This game cannot be won alone Day 1.

Ad populism is a terrible argument for someone being town/scum.

I think "her" push on me is pretty terrible
Its singular and reads as faux scum hunting
her point that I should have moved my RVS vote to another RVS is lame, like really lame and makes like no sense
She's simultaneously pushing me for wanting to "pl" Wake yet agreeing with IAI that it was RVS and she misread it.
Selective Scumhunting

Whats so town about Mom?
What did you think I was arguing when I said that FF was new?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 788, Titus wrote:People who agree they misread something are usually town.

ok but if he really thought he misread it and is still pushing me for it?

You not understanding a point doesn't make Mom scum.

What did I not understand?

I'm not sure what your second point is.

My second point is that I'm his sole scum read so he's playing it safe.

Being very hostile to policy lynches based solely on not enough posting day 1 is a town indicator.

I disagree and this goes back to the selective argument. AND its ignoring the fact that this was all on page 2. I don't see any reason that I should have trolled it up early game. Why should I have done that as town?

In post 789, Titus wrote:On the new thing, I already said I didn't care what your point was. I saw FF and new and said total shit reanalyze.

Well that's too bad 'cause it is a new players as in the hydra was new so Not Mafia asking if anyone had ever seen FF before felt off.

In post 794, Titus wrote:No, I was policy lynched for actually responding to all the shit on me

no, you were policy lynched for pushing shit cases and when we told you they were shit you didn't listen and you refused to play with your team. Even AP (who was 100% positive you were town) wanted you gone 'cause the game could not move forward until you were dead + scum were all hiding behind you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 800, Josh_B wrote:But, did you know there's "someone" on your wagon calling you confscum while simultaneously saying that wake is being bussed by his scum partner?

It's... Pirate Mollie.

I was unaware that Mollie was scumreading Wake but then again I guess I'm not paying much attention to her posts.

Titus' wanting to chain lynch me and Mom while calling us both town is all around bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 821, Titus wrote:I was meaning they are both likely town but I am open to the discussion to see if I'm right.

That's a pretty strange way of asking for discussion and you know the only way to "prove" things are via lynch and night actions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

switch not mafia and TD and that looks like a pretty good list.

speaking of, I'm not getting any traction on mom so I'm sheeping Mollie.

I'm sheeping Mollie

^^^^
might never say that again so you might wanna sig that or imortilize it on your wiki page.

vote:not mafia

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 897, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 894, StrangerCoug wrote:
Mod: How many to lynch?

I'm disliking TiphaineDeath's response to Kthxbye. He responds to his request to elaborate on his scumreads by being as useless as he can help. It's like there's something to hide.
UNVOTE: IHNC
VOTE: TiphaineDeath

omg you are really scum aren't you

*checks my pm*

nope not scum.

but the last time we were so intune scum got owned so this is a good sign.

Mom is still scum. Her takeaway in 30 pages is that I'm scum and TD is scum? She's batting 0-2 so far.

We should be killing not mafia me thinks but I'd join FF over TD.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I assume Mollie thinks I'm scum 'cause I'm agreeing with her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 938, Nero Cain wrote:I assume Mollie thinks I'm scum 'cause I'm agreeing with her.

this
is
isn't an insult. Why do you think it is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 903, TiphaineDeath wrote:Nero, seriously, in what world is this a town TSO, work with me here.

I'd vote TSO over you anyday just to avoid him mislynching town all game but like I don't really get the case on him.

Could you explain it to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 954, Titus wrote:
In post 945, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 938, Nero Cain wrote:I assume Mollie thinks I'm scum 'cause I'm agreeing with her.

this
is
isn't an insult. Why do you think it is?

Because it plainly is an insult implying Mollie's reads lack rational thpught.

but women by nature are irrational. :mrgreen:

I can understand why you'd think that a lil' bit but its not intended to be.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TD, remind me of your thoughts on Mom and not Mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 990, TheWayItEnds wrote:Because hes new and he looks like he siteflaked and is probably going to be replaced?

yeah but like that doesn't mean the slot didn't get a scum pm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MOM, why aren't you voting TD?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't I have a reason to scumread Josh? He just looks like the same Josh from last game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1029, FFAE00 FFED00 wrote:But I think regardless of his alignment he's a necessary voice of reason for the time being and I wouldn't consider a lynch on him anytime soon

this looks the wking though.

Pls explain why TSO is a necessary voice of reason?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1036, FFAE00 FFED00 wrote:How is it WKing when there's only one vote on him?

# of votes doesn't matter.

I think its two totally different things to say "I have a town read on this guy and therefore I don't want him lynched" and "this guy is so good; lets keep him around!"

I also think that your claim that TSO is a "voice of reason" and you now saying "that TSO is easier to read." looks like backtracking and my suggestion is that you moonwalk right into a noose!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is there a reason you wig out and misread posts? If this is a ingame persona pls stop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the Cassandra stuffs is about being right but having no one listen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hostile intent, we are mass claiming. What is your role?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

claim in your next post or die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Mollie :(

gonna reply in a min

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1123, pirate mollie wrote:the idea that FOR ONCE nero is taking my reads srsly is so enticing that I WANT him to be town. like I really do. but I am thinking nope.

getting a lil' tired that you are pushing this when its factually untrue. I KNOW we had some of the same reasoning in x-men. I also suspected not mafia (yes, I know there is a THE in the name) before you started pushing him me thinks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Didn't really like him voting FF and THEN asking if FF always plays like this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1142, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 1125, Nero Cain wrote:claim in your next post or die.

Thank you for reminding me why I had you as a scum read.

^^^^
confirmed idiot scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stop pretending like you aren't an alt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Vezok why are you acting like the FF wagon doesn't exist? Its the nearest thing to a COUNTERWAGON.

mom is still scum and HI is prob scum but no way hi or mom is happening.

I maintain the TD wagon suxs and if it goes through and it flips town then we'll be lynching off the scum gold mine.

vote: FFAE00 FFED00

join me when you aren't drinking. :lol:
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you are pushing something that's incredibly easy/lazy and very skin deep.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TD, are you town reading FF/.

Vezok, remind me of your top scumreads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1187, Josh_B wrote:So.. it appears as though the Nero case has been abandoned...

Is it normal town behavior for PirateMollie to abandon her reads in favor of a random flash wagon started by someone she is scum reading?

if you are asking if she is illogical then yes. If you are asking if Her switching wagons without a transition is scum ten I don't think it is.

What did you think of the Nero case?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why the fuck did you vote him without being caught up?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, so what makes you think Yiley is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1171, StrangerCoug wrote:I was asking you to explain why you asked Hostile Intent to claim or die.

I was mostly fucking around though the first time I did want to see if he'd panic.

what do you think of his slot?

So in that Marvel game someguy that was scum and sitebannedYates got ran up. Whoever the scum guy refused to vote Yates. Its very similar to how TD isn't voting FF. If you are town TD then this is very very bad play.

Yiley wagon suxs though (yes, I know I had him as scum.) but the fact he's a CW to FF makes me a lil' uneasy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'd ALWAYS vote maybe town over 100% confirmed town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1209, Josh_B wrote:So she's always irrational like this?

as town, fuck lord yes.

yes Mollie, I am scumreading FF.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*sigh*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mollie, why are you townreading FF?

hi wagon is yummy and if you guys rather kill that instead of FF then kool beans. Would vote TSO but ONLY to prevent a nl or TD lynch.

Also its my burfday and as a gift you guys should sheep me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1282, Garmr wrote:fuck it I'm down to lynch td even if there's a chance he may be town. Just cause he doesn't seem useful.

UNVOTE: TheWayItEnds (

VOTE: TiphaneDeath

*cries*

as a birthday gift may I please have a few bullets, Jason?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

blatant prod dodge. This is my catchup day so expect a post later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1431, TheWayItEnds wrote:That claim is town.

I don't necessarily agree. He's caught sk and claims the role that could catch the sk? Obviously you are thinkin' that he wouldn't claim that 'cause he'd still get lynched for "not finding the sk" I think its also possible that he's team scum and knows his team is too big for thier to be a second team.

but I think he deff did contradict himself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1290, pirate mollie wrote:happy birthday nero

<3

In post 1296, TheWayItEnds wrote:Whats your read on Garmr?

I hated his post that you quoted and I also hate that Jason didn't give me any bullets.
@kthx-HI is a town read for you?
nvm, you're voting him so its all good.
In post 1357, Titus wrote:A role based on Titus

A role based on Titus would be a hated miller with a very annoying post restriction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1433, StrangerCoug wrote:What compels you to keep him around?

So you are arguing that we should lynch him but you think the sk would shoot him?

WTF is that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1437, Titus wrote:What would the restriction be? Tell me man.

you have to post mind numbingly dumb things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

d1 of x-men showed how "smart" you are. :lol:

but we should get back to solving the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

meh, I can understand that a lil' bit better. Though I'm kinda like "well just let scum kill him" but I could also see scum not targeting that out of fear.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1449, Hostile Intent wrote:If there's a Serial Killer

You are claiming a role that detects an sk but using IF language. This makes it sound like you are fakeclaiming.

vote: hostile intent
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no prob.

Though you are technically sheeping Mr and Mrs. Mollie 'cause we though his slot was scum back when it was Not Mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #82) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That seems like it would be a very bastardly mechanic. As far as I understand, this game was NOT advertised as bastard or super swingy (thought I could just not remember that.

In post 560, jasonT1981 wrote:The game mechanics and roles were designed well before the list of people in your respective role PMs were chosen randomly.

^^^
that also makes it sound like the roles and game mechanics were setup previously and characters were assigned randomly to fit those roles and mechanics and not random roles as you are suggesting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #83) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1457, Hostile Intent wrote:Because "seems town enough" automatically means you're townreading someone.

or you could have just you know, used your words and called him null.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #84) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1480, Hostile Intent wrote:You guys happen to notice ff's complete abandonment of thread since this started?

FF has been lurking it out ever since his wagon started to gain more momentum. This not a new thing.

In post 1486, pirate mollie wrote:if HI flips grpscum we are lynching joshb tomorrow.

DOES EEVER1 UNDERSTAND THE PLAN HERE??????

*sheepishly raises hand*
I don't. Why him instead of like Mom or Titus and whomever else is defending him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #85) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Didnt Titus also light defend him by saying that he was new?

I think SC is prob scum and if we aren't lynching HI or FF I'd lynch that 'cause I'd get no support for a mom lynch. :(

What do you think of him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #86) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well...regardless of weather HI is fakeclaiming or not it does point to the existence of an sk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cougars ARE older women so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1487, Hostile Intent wrote:I'm not a fan of Nero or Coug and find their votes to be the worst of the bunch.

lo siento.

but put yourself in my shoes. You are claiming to be a member of my team but I'm having a hard time trusting that. For one you "claimed" FBI agent and then went on to suggest this game was bastard and might not have an sk. So I'm just supposed to believe this is real derp and not fake?

Your claim: as far as I understand you haven't specifically said you were an FBI agent. Mollie suggested you were and then you were all like "yep you are right." So for all I really know you are just piggybacking off what Mollie said. "SCUM WOULDN'T DO THAT NERO!" Claiming FBI agent seems pretty safe to me. So just humor me and pretend that I'm a lie detector, and say "I am a FBI Agent."

I do think you contradicted yourself with TSO but also if your method of scumhunting is "town reads everyone at first" What did TSO do to get downgraded?

You were also bandwagon hopping.

So like ok, you are claimed agent, a claim that's easily fakeable I think. We let you live and then the sk doesn't kill you. Do we pl you? Let you live to lylo, what? What would you do in my position?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@way, lets say we let HI live and doesn't get killed. Do we pl him?

The sk is lynched/killed, what do we do with him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My result says that Titus is an idiot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #91) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1570, Titus wrote:Do you have proof HI is the FBI agent. Rightnow, I see gambit bc you think I am stupid Nero.

How does it feel that Vezok and Garmr are smarter than you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #92) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1550, Hostile Intent wrote:
In post 1451, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1449, Hostile Intent wrote:If there's a Serial Killer

You are claiming a role that detects an sk but using IF language. This makes it sound like you are fakeclaiming.

vote:hi

Oh, was it the bandwagon hopping? That's interesting. This doesn't say that at all.

In post 1185, Hostile Intent wrote:VOTE: Yiley

In post 1263, Hostile Intent wrote:UNVOTE: Yiley
VOTE: T S O

In post 1287, Hostile Intent wrote:VOTE: Tiphaine Death

Your explanation is worse. My only townread is voting you. Chugga chugga choo chooooo.

^^^^^
bandwagon hopping.

just 'cause my 1451 doesn't mention it doesn't mean you haven't been doing it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #93) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1576, Hostile Intent wrote:Its just funny that you waited to mention it. Like an "oh yeah and this too!" thing to keep heat on my wagon. Its kind of sad if I'm honest.

explaining why I'm scumreading you=//="keeping heat on your wagon"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1595, Garmr wrote:
In post 1574, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1570, Titus wrote:Do you have proof HI is the FBI agent. Rightnow, I see gambit bc you think I am stupid Nero.

How does it feel that Vezok and Garmr are smarter than you?

She'd be happy knowing that she's smarter than nero cain still. :P

LIES!!!!

In post 1609, FFAE00 FFED00 wrote:Has nobody yet brought up the Amished tell?

Can you point this out? I must have missed it.

Still don't exactly buy the FBI claim but whatevers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

folks like TSO and Jake from state farm are far more grumpier than I.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #96) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1703, TiphaineDeath wrote:Mollie, are you scum?

I don't think she is. I am getting pretty tired of her pushing this same "Nero doesn't agree with me!" Why do you think she's scum? The fact she was pushing you for a wrong reason?

I also don't think TD is scum 'cause I didn't get the same vibe that he was being manipulative and pressure pointy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1695, pirate mollie wrote:I am having that moment that nero must have felt when muffina said, "here is a ball. go fetch" in xmen.

?????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #98) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1744, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1695, pirate mollie wrote:I am having that moment that nero must have felt when muffina said, "here is a ball. go fetch" in xmen.

?????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #99) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1710, T S O wrote:Do you think you're capable of accurately reading
anyone
TD? I'm not particularly confident in your ability to pick up "vibes".

hey look! TSO is being an ass again. Kinda funny coming from someone who makes it a priority each game to mislynch as many town as possible.

In post 1758, StrangerCoug wrote:OK, of those on the HI wagon, who are your REAL scumreads?

You stopped scum reading HI?

Yeah, I get the argument that we aren't gonna lynch HI today 'cause and just pray the sk gets him but I'm still not a big fan of TD and will only vote him to avoid a nl. Other than FF, flash wagons on TSO or SC are our best bets.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #100) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:FFAE00 FFED00
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sorry Bro, even Mollie is better than you. MOLLIE!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #102) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FOR MOLLIES EYES ONLY

Spoiler:
In post 1815, pirate mollie wrote:I think his is being mean to me is just his way of flirting. so i am not sure why you are putting him down.

I don't think saying that you are better than TSO is insulting you. You DO say some pretty strange things though. But I am not sure why he attacks me.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=58773
^^^^
In that game he threw a fit 'cause in the dead thread I said my hydra would have figured out the other two scum. But even to fuss about that is still illogical and I don't thin its the root issue. I have some theories but I don't really care enough but for me he's always a good utility lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #103) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1806, TiphaineDeath wrote:Please? Look I'll even go first. VOTE: SC

We'll do SC tomorrow. Like a flash wagon on him wouldn't work and would only contribute to a nl. We need flips to solve.

but also Mollie I don't know that TD is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #104) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1829, pirate mollie wrote:td's meltdown looks townish to me. why don't you think it looks that way?

ummm...I've been calling TD town.

You said that I came off as I knew that TD was town.

I said that I didn't. ('cause I'm a member of the uninformed majority and no night info yet.)

and your reply is that I'm calling TD's meltdown scummy?

FFS Mollie. This is the exact type of shit that I hate dealing with from you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #105) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no one is going to CC a FBI claim unless there is an FBI agent in this setup and that's not him. So the chance of him being CCed are small wich is why FBI claims are a good fake claim. Its like the new miller claim.

+

he's giving up wich looks sorta like a scum gambit to stay alive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #106) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1927, RachMarie wrote:You think there is possibly 2 scum teams and an SK?

i think you are ignoring something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #107) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2000, d3x wrote:How many people pushing the HIWagon think he's Scum and how many think he's an SK?

does it really matter? I could see both factions claiming it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #108) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well the, FTR I don't care 'cause I could see both factions claiming that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #109) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also

WHITE FLOUR!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #110) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why? Like mafia are going to be searching for an sk. So I could see them fake claiming that 'cause they are still functionally acting like an FBI agent. And I think its a pretty safe claim as sk 'cause its rare and he already knows were the sk is. So why should I care what faction he is?

What faction do you think he is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (isolation #111) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2014, TheWayItEnds wrote:If hes groupscum then killing him doesnt do much for us. Like maybe we get rid of the roleblocker or something at best. Groupscum still gets their factional kill and the same amount of night kills still in place.

killing scum regardless of alignment is a good thing.....WTF man?

In post 2028, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2015, T S O wrote:are you somehow advocating not lynching groupscum

I don't understand how you deduce that conclusion, since we should be lynching scum, whether groupscum or otherwise, and I cannot find anywhere in TWIE's recent posting that he specifically advocates an SK search right now.

Minor FoS: T S O

those were his words Coug.

In post 2042, d3x wrote:I'm saying, as I have been saying, that the wiki itself says that an FBI Agent Role does not guarantee the existence of an SK. If the wiki entry is saying that the Role is a red herring, I see no reason to think otherwise.

wiki isn't a bible and I'd say that a fbi agent without an sk is bastard.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #112) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@2079- :roll:

Still think hi is a good lynch, if not there then i'd go SC.

vote:StrangerCoug
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (isolation #113) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you can start by telling me why the fuck you have a town read on mom.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #114) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We are in agreement that her reasons were shitty but we disagree on the fact that this was town being shitty and scum using shitty logic to appear like she's doing something. Do you not see scum motivation in pushing someone for terribad reasons?

I also don't feel like she "backed off". She wasn't getting traction on me so she changed course which is alot different then "I have info now so I've changed my mind"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #115) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the part where Mollie had nothing to do with it. And if you are saying that Mom is parroting Mollie here then why would you not find that super suspicious?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so just generally inactive like you've been for the past few months :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #117) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can confirm. Mollie sk hunting isn't a scumtell though her "I don't sk hunt in thread as scum" is borderline trust tell so she'll eventually have to sk hunt to avoid that. But her giving up is kinda meh.

Wasn't awed by TSO's OC on House but I'm agreeing with him that Houses's vote looked opportunistic as does jackals vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #118) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2410, T S O wrote:she's not viable whatsoever today

:facepalm:

At this point I just want a fucking Uzi.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #119) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you like about her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #120) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ika Why is Garmr scum?

In post 2440, Titus wrote:Welcome Ank. You have a town PM.

nope.

In post 2481, pirate mollie wrote:I am thinking about nero saying that I was nearly trust telling even tho I called agar an indie 1 time cos he smelled like it (turns out he was our traitor!) when I was in a game that I was in with him is kind of strange.
while I would expect nero to be townreading me at this point it is a pretty strong conclusive statement that he has me as undeniably town.

Do you know what a trust tell is? I was thinking of that game where you called me an indie (I was town). I mean, saying that "I never sk hunt as town" is getting real close to trust tell.

@bold-ummmm...what?

In post 2489, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2464, I have no creativity wrote:house is town
tos is derp town
SC is still scum
garer is scum
HI is scum
titus can be town for now but she needs to not be like this

so who we lynching first?

You if you keep pulling names out of a hat without actually making cases. You're virtually a nonfactor.

this happens all the time bro.
In post 2508, d3x wrote:@Josh- p2498 is terribad. The logic is pretty appalling. If Titus is Scum, then HI has to be SK, because she'd make an honest case against the SK, so Vote:HI? dafuq? That's not really what you're saying... is it?

That makes p sense man. Titus scum would have just has much motivation to lynch the sk as town would.
In post 2512, d3x wrote:There is no current evidence that there's an SK

just 'cause we don't have evidence doesn't mean that they don't.
d3x-Do you believe HI's claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm down with killing the sk.

vote:Hostile Intent
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2720, Hostile Intent wrote:it goes against the spirit of the game for a lynched player to aid the town with reads

:facepalm:

I am so glad this is dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2723, Hostile Intent wrote:Titus, Coug, Cirno, Rach, Momslot, AuntJ

these reads are nt bad though, cept I don't really get Rach.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (isolation #124) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2771, pirate mollie wrote:I don't usually go after indies I think it is a waste of time

I could buy that you are the sk.

I'd also be ok with a pl of Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (isolation #125) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2779, Ankamius wrote:New scumreads:
pirate mollie and
Nero Cain.

*waves hand*

This is not the scum you are looking for.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (isolation #126) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh nm, you are in the mom slot, no wonder you are trying to mislynch me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #127) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2784, Kthxbye wrote:If you've posted and not voted Titus, I want you to straight up explain, in detail, why you aren't voting Titus.

On d1 she just seemed like normal derpy Titus. She's groupscum and lies to get a fbi agent lynched? That makes very little sense to me. So she's obviously the sk, right? I'm not really sure why she'd lie to get hi lynched when she could have shot him. Maybe she thought that a doc might protect him. But if she's the sk then she's going to try to kill mafia so I'm rather indifferent to her lynch. I see benefits to both sides but Titus isn't living to lylo. If that's who you guys want strung up today then fine.

In post 2821, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2503, TheWayItEnds wrote:

I believe Titus thinks HI is the SK.

Shes just wrong.

And scum.

Now I have additional reasons to believe that.

The kill flavor on the mafia kill matches the kill flavor on Vezok.
Meaning the SK didnt shoot at HI N1.

Meaning that the scumteam shot HI N1, he didnt die.

You assumed he didnt die because hes the SK and he's bulletproof and decided to gambit at being a town power role for town cred.

I'm fairly sure thats what happened because of this quote from your scumbuddy:

In post 2065, I Am Innocent wrote:he really is an FBI agt, SK took a shot at him, and Doc protected him. I can't see a more likely scenario for HI.

Because no one is guessing that the doc protected HI N1 in the dark after almost half the game wanted to lynch him D1.

This makes alot of sense though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2971 (isolation #128) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey TSO, do you prefer playing as town or scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

guys: Titus isn't living to lylo, the question is are we going to lynch a claimed pr today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3029, Kise wrote:Nero what's happening?

trying to get SWTOR to work

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would a Titus lynch be a derp hammer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3059 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3050, House wrote:
In post 3048, Nero Cain wrote:Why would a Titus lynch be a derp hammer?

Why are you in such a rush to get to night phase?

I get to kill you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3058, Kise wrote:Good to hear, mollie. Nero vanished so I don't have anyone to star wars with.

Then fix my computer dammit! Also legit pissed that Mollie supposedly plays SWTOR but never posted about it in the arcade thread I made.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3252 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3201, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3199, TiphaineDeath wrote:IAI-Titus-AJ Were scum, Three scum flips mean it's time to do some serious connection/POE shit, wall coming in the next day or two.

Would like to see everyone do this, to some extent.

you first.

I also found it lame and cliche' that Jesus was scum and Hitler was town.

Slots I'd lynch
SC
Mollie
Ank

Slots I wouldn't lynch
Nero
Garmr
TD
Josh B

vote:Mollie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just to clarify, Jason uses blue for town rps and green for vanillas.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (isolation #136) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3287, Garmr wrote:Going to be honest I don't see the fish scum thing.

^^^^

I hated the two previous occupants of his slot but I liked his intro (and Fish always seems so town to me!) so I'm willing to not lynch that today (and maybe never?)

I don't care if we keep the SK alive and leash her or kill it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (isolation #137) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3311, d3x wrote:It behooves the Town to find GS and leave the SK to do what they're doing until we have to deal with the SK

GS=gunsmith? If so why should town find the gunsmith?

Fish wagon is still lame

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3328 (isolation #138) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like Mollie is doing her whole derpy thing and suspects me for dumb reasons but I think my teammate has a good point in the it looks like Mollie doesn't give a shit who gets lynched and she's doing this really weird "I dun care if i get lynched".

Her or Ank are like the only lynches I'd support.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (isolation #139) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, fair enuff but I still think that she should be given a list 'cause I will be rather annoyed if she shots my town reads.

What do you think of Ank?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #140) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3328, Nero Cain wrote:Her or Ank are like the only lynches I'd support.

or I lied. I'd do SC too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (isolation #141) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I felt like mom's "scumread" on me was fakehedging. I also remember something about her buddying up to the days lynch which I think is pretty scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (isolation #142) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3341, Garmr wrote:Nero's town

^^^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3363 (isolation #143) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3351, d3x wrote:Hey Nero... who's your teammate?
In post 3328, Nero Cain wrote:I think my teammate has a good point in the it looks like Mollie doesn't give a shit who gets lynched

Garmr.

In post 3358, Garmr wrote:I like pere town.

I don't. That vote was very skin deep and contains no thought.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3364 (isolation #144) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3362, PeregrineV wrote:(probably/maybe) an SK.

We had an FBI agent flip and you think there's a possibility there's not an sk. Why are you being so derpy this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3367 (isolation #145) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes? I already knew why you were voting me. I'm saying its a dumb reason 'cause I've been on this site for years and you think I'd be dumb enough to "slip" that I'm scum and that Garmr is a buddy. What I'm saying is that I'm town and am reading Garmr as part of my team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3413 (isolation #146) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3409, TiphaineDeath wrote:Cause otherwise Ima lead a lynch up on one of my biggest town reads for scumslipping, and that won't be fun at all.

but you are also my teammate. Why would you want to kill me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3417 (isolation #147) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also hate that House is getting so much hate for ATEing when Mollie is doing the same thing.

I think PV is likely scum since he's voting me with a shit reason and his "hey guys catch me up" is something I've seen him done before as scum.

I'm not at all interested in a House lynch and like I said above; it reads as selective to me. So town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3424 (isolation #148) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3422, House wrote:
In post 3402, StrangerCoug wrote:OK, so it's in support of my stance (which proposes House-scum).

Only if you are comfortable painting everything to suit your bias.

Who the fuck wants to keep posting in a game when they are tunneled as scum right out the gate for no good reason?

I'm not anti-town, I'm just anti-
this
-town for being anti-House before even trying to get a read on me.

The reason that so many ppl think you are scum is 'cause you had a town read on Titus. It IS a natural reaction to look at someone that has a town read on scum HAS to be a scum buddy but its plenty possible that town are just misreading scum.

you should help me lynch PV, Mollie, Ank or SC. TD and Garmr also need to join us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3558 (isolation #149) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3546, jasonT1981 wrote:Formerfish (2): Kthxbye, TiphaineDeath

TD, you sre one of my biggest town reads but I don't want to lynch Fish yet. I do agree that the two occupants of that slot were horribly scummy but I liked Fish's intro and willing to give him a chance. Also Garmr is town so you two need to work together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (isolation #150) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3430, StrangerCoug wrote:I have no memory of accusing him of ATE.

I don't think that I said that you said this but I do remember that someone was saying that House was scummy for ATEing.

In post 3501, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: Kthxbye
VOTE: Garmr

Forgot my vote was on kthx.

bullshit

In post 3508, pirate mollie wrote:sk or scum whom do you choose!!!

Who is this scum wagon you speak of?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3623 (isolation #151) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think that its absolutely hilarious that Mollie is whining and crying about being tunneled when she does the same to me each game. Still not interested in a fish lynch though I could lynch me some ank scum.

vote:ank

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3669 (isolation #152) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3624, pirate mollie wrote:I did it once in our first game together. I have since worked off your reads in recent games yeah?

yeah, we both know this is untrue.

Garmr, TD and Josh are still town and my town needs to either sheep me on Ank or Mollie or PV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5154 (isolation #153) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and Mollie is giddy that she "pegged" me in

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5156 (isolation #154) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5158 (isolation #155) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

YOUR WELCOME

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5164 (isolation #156) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

garmr was so town though

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”