Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

My gut gives me good feelings about them. Otherwise there really isn't a whole lot to say about them, since most of the conversation up to this point is boring.

About the only interesting thing is this Titus wagon exploding out of nowhere, which reeks of scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 165, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 151, Ankamius wrote:My gut gives me good feelings about them. Otherwise there really isn't a whole lot to say about them, since most of the conversation up to this point is boring.

About the only interesting thing is this Titus wagon exploding out of nowhere, which reeks of scum.

No it doesn't. That wagon looks pretty towndriven, actually, and I find this disingenuous. The Titus wagon did not explode out of nowhere; it ony gained a few votes; less, I believe, than Narninian. The Narninian wagon is the one that exploded out of nowhere; the one on Titus had pretty clear reasoning behind it.

Narninian got a grand total of 2 votes before the Titus wagon took off, the second of which was basically a return vote when Narn voted Titus. A third was added after the Titus wagon was in full force, but it's irrelevant and either way it makes your statement completely false.

Titus wagon is shit because she's a player that is really easy to attack, so having multiple people hop right on after someone starts the wagon is something scum would get behind.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 199, Murder of Crows wrote:
In post 175, Ankamius wrote:
In post 165, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 151, Ankamius wrote:My gut gives me good feelings about them. Otherwise there really isn't a whole lot to say about them, since most of the conversation up to this point is boring.

No it doesn't. That wagon looks pretty towndriven, actually, and I find this disingenuous. The Titus wagon did not explode out of nowhere; it ony gained a few votes; less, I believe, than Narninian. The Narninian wagon is the one that exploded out of nowhere; the one on Titus had pretty clear reasoning behind it.

Narninian got a grand total of 2 votes before the Titus wagon took off, the second of which was basically a return vote when Narn voted Titus. A third was added after the Titus wagon was in full force, but it's irrelevant and either way it makes your statement completely false.

Titus wagon is shit because she's a player that is really easy to attack, so having multiple people hop right on after someone starts the wagon is something scum would get behind.

What was your displaced vote about?

His vote gave me the worst feels.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm not going to answer that question mainly because I've been realizing over the past several months that trying to explain things before I know exactly what's bugging me about stuff usually leads me down the wrong direction.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 383, T-Bone wrote:displaced - 1 (Ankamius)
displaced - 2 (Fluminator, PeregrineV)

I feel special~
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Monkeyman and PeregrineV are town, so yay.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Ankamius »

I had a game recently where I was 100% sure MM was scum based on how he engaged and the type of content he engaged with, but he ended up flipping town. I'd be okay with lynching him on policy on day 2 or 3 or whatever, but this is mostly pointless right now since his play this game really isn't alignment indicative.

Also, I read PeregrineV by gut. I'm fairly confident I've played enough games with him to be able to read him at this point, so I'm sticking with it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Just because I'm nreading a slot doesn't mean they're someone I want to keep around for a long time. I'm town reading him because the way he's connecting things feels almost exactly like what made me tunnel him last time I played.

What ended up happening? He ended up passively being lynched D1 and both my hydra partner and me got stuck for the rest of the game, and the lynch ended up solving nothing. Scum got a perfect victory that game. I'm not interested in repeating that shitfest.

So yes, I want him gone eventually, but not D1 since it won't accomplish anything.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 593, Fluminator wrote:
Ankamius wrote:Just because I'm nreading a slot doesn't mean they're someone I want to keep around for a long time. I'm town reading him because the way he's connecting things feels almost exactly like what made me tunnel him last time I played.

What ended up happening? He ended up passively being lynched D1 and both my hydra partner and me got stuck for the rest of the game, and the lynch ended up solving nothing. Scum got a perfect victory that game. I'm not interested in repeating that shitfest.

So yes, I want him gone eventually, but not D1 since it won't accomplish anything.
How would it accomplish more if we lynch him on day 2 or 3 instead?

Because there's already concrete info out there to reference from. Lynching someone day 1 who is basically lynchbait is not going to give close to any info since town and scum are both going to jump onto it on day one, but it becomes more relevant info-wise afterwards since there's more concrete leads to go off of. It's better to do it when there's at least
something
to gain from it instead of having a second day one.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 619, Murder of Crows wrote:
In post 588, Ankamius wrote:Just because I'm nreading a slot doesn't mean they're someone I want to keep around for a long time. I'm town reading him because the way he's connecting things feels almost exactly like what made me tunnel him last time I played.

You haven't explained why you want him gone eventually.

Because he's going to be a distraction, and I've never seen distractions end well when left alive for too long.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Considering that's 25% of the playerlist, that doesn't mean very much.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 641, Varsoon wrote:
In post 632, Ankamius wrote:Considering that's 25% of the playerlist, that doesn't mean very much.

Protip: 25% of this playerlist is scum.

Yeah, that's my entire point. It's pointless to give 25% of the playerlist and say there's one scum in there.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

I pressed submit instead of copying.

In post 640, vezokpiraka wrote:
vote ankamius

I agree that this isn't town ankamius I have seen before.

That's because I haven't used this type of logic since I played newbie games years ago.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 642, ActionDan wrote:@Ank have you ever seen scum monkeyman? If you're townreading him for play that you say is alignment indeterminate then you're not being logical. You basically dodged flums inquiry 575 by saying why you'd town read him. The point was that shouldn't if his play could come from scum

I have not.

The way people are acting with him were the primary source of the townread.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

Yeah, and he's being attacked for that. It wouldn't have had the same effect if he was being ignored since that would indicate scum aren't as willing to jump on him, which pushed him towards scum. Since it was picked up early and ran through, that makes me think scum are pushing it as well.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

I might be biasing since I originally read the last few pages before my post all at once.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

OK I read MM again and I still have a townread on that slot. His underlying tone looks like he's trying to figure the game out, even if it's probably the wrong direction.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Ankamius »

Titus does crazy stuff as scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 728, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 724, Ankamius wrote:OK I read MM again and I still have a townread on that slot. His underlying tone looks like he's trying to figure the game out, even if it's probably the wrong direction.

:roll:

Nice that you've figured the game out day 1.

Thanks.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 747, Titus wrote:
Or in can mean most abilities are alignment independent...but not this one

or it can mean this ability makes you show up as guilty, and there is a scum role that shows up as innocent.
or it can mean this ability makes you show up as guilty, which does nothing for scum, but acts as a balancing mechanism if this role is given to town

or it can mean the miller claim is a lie.

I eliminated the first, because the mod is not likely to create alignment specific abilities for some classes but not others.

Why not, exactly?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 758, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 724, Ankamius wrote:OK I read MM again and I still have a townread on that slot. His underlying tone looks like he's trying to figure the game out, even if it's probably the wrong direction.

Explain the tone thing?

He's trying to get reads and throw them out there when he gets them and doesn't let the consistent tangents he's been forced on detract from it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 761, serrapaladin wrote:I'm not really sure what that has to do with tone, but I guess I can see why you'd say that. What bothers me is that he seems to expend more effort on the tangents than the reads.

It's underlying; the way he's talking gives that impression and the actions support it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

RE: Effort. I don't think that's very indicative of anything. Since the tangents were of him being attacked and engaged on, it would draw his attention regardless of alignment.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Nothing. All I did was look again without paying any attention to the attacks on him.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Show me what you mean.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 777, ActionDan wrote:
In post 775, Ankamius wrote:Show me what you mean.

The lurking crusade would be a good example of a tangent made of his own creation. There aren't others really besides the occasional fluff post but it's certianly untrue that other people "force" tangents upon him. People that question him have invariably questioned about his scum read of the day which I dont consider a tangent

I don't see that as much of a tangent since he didn't push that point longer than about three posts. It immediately turned back into relevant conversation.

I used the wrong phrasing anyhow. "Forced tangent" should really be more like "He said something really weird but inconsequential that he had to continue when other people pressured him about it." He always gets off these sidetracks and back to the game quickly instead of continuing these trains of thought.

In post 787, Fluminator wrote:My read on him this game doesn't really have anything to do with prior experience with him. I'd be scum reading anyone who said they'd support a policy lynch on a town read later in the game. However, the town Ank I remember wanted scum lynched and he pushed for his scum reads more than most players did that game.

FTR, this isn't consistent across all my town games.

In post 787, Fluminator wrote:@Ank: It's possible I don't fully understand the history between you two. Can you briefly summarize exactly what MM did last game you were in with him that makes you think he's such a distraction?

Albert B Rampage began suspecting my slot fairly early on for stuff relating to the neighborhood we were both in and MonkeyMan basically piggybacked onto it. He fought for a while with pieguyn (my hydra partner) for a while, but suddenly lost all interest in it the moment I subbed in and started pushing a case on him. Eventually he got lynched in the end of the day, but with the massive tunneling, I believe it was more a lynch people just did to get it out of the way. There wasn't really any way to look at the wagon to see who was scum jumping onto it since apathy was pretty high about it by the end. If we hadn't had extreme shenanigans happen on night 1, we would've been in a rough spot.

(The shenanigans put us in an even worse spot, but that's besides the point.)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 815, Fluminator wrote:Ankamius, what's you opinion on Displaced?

I'll ISO him in a bit and respond to this.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: displaced
VOTE: Varsoon
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 881, Varsoon wrote:Miller claim pings to me because it's simply negative utility with no positive aspect.
And no mention of leveling up into something worthwhile?

^This post is the reason, by the way.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

Prod dodge. No time to post right now
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

Is there any particular reason I'm being wagoned outside of the policy lynch thing?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

Do tell.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

Also my PV townread completely evaporated after I relooked at his ISO. That slot is like 95% scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 966, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 964, Ankamius wrote:Do tell.

Maybe later.

If "Maybe later." is before I end up getting hammered, I would appreciate it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

Nero is probably town. My gut picked him out incredibly fast when I played with him as scum even though I was incredibly disengaged, and the lack of any twinge either way this game so far reflects the time I played with him as town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 948, vezokpiraka wrote:@htbd: let's lynch zzzx then. If you get support on him I'll jump on. Else I like my ank vote. This is so scum it hurts.

I was null on vezok until this post. Leaning scum now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 815, Fluminator wrote:Ankamius, what's you opinion on Displaced?

All his posts look fake. Every single one of them.

However, that makes it look more like a false positive than anything. Since it's pretty consistent throughout all his posts, it's more likely a playstyle I'd find scummy regardless of his actual alignment. He's someone I'd have to actually read with associations or timings to get a particular read on.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 975, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I don't really like that Ankamius is asking people to explain the wagon rather than saying why he's town.

I don't like being townread. I like being in the nullscum category.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

I ISOed both PeregrineV and Vezokpiraka. The former gave literally no reason whatsoever and the latter gave a vague response that was basically referring to Fluminator's policy vote case.

Those were the only two with suspicions on me that stood out to me recently, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 981, Ankamius wrote: the latter [vezokpiraka] gave a vague response that was basically referring to Fluminator's policy vote case.

Going to expand on this slightly:

I don't really care about the meta point. It's wrong, but not scummy since I haven't publicly stated this type of opinion since 2012 or whatever. Even then, only in newbie games.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 982, MonkeyMan576 wrote:ok, so do you think the other votes are valid?

If all the other voters can explain it in a way that looks town, then I'll say yes. Until then, idk.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

I would feel a lot better if d3x would start obvtowning like he did last game too.

In post 985, MonkeyMan576 wrote:You don't think it's suspicious that you've said you are townreading me yet you think I should be policy lynched?

nope
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

You're not a player I trust anywhere near LyLo. I want to lynch you when we still have room to allow for it, but not so early that we just have a second day one. My read on you is completely irrelevant to this.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 989, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Well, I disagree with you on a couple points. First, I trust you even less if you are scum. Second, if we do a good job lynching scum we won't get to lylo. Third, players don't get better in lylo by not being given a chance. Fourth, policy lynching players you don't like is just stupid and lazy.

Your second point is completely useless.

I played in a game where town had multiple obvtown strong players with power roles. Anti-town had two kills between them and got their first night with 2 kills on night FIVE. This is a large game with 4 scum and 1 SK.

Despite that, the game reached 5p LyLo.

The chances of us not at least getting close to LyLo is really low.

The third point isn't very good either since dealing with LyLo situations requires the same skills that you have throughout the game, but amplified. Trying to lynch scum enough to not reach that situation would be nice, but making sure town has the best reasonable chance in LyLo is a worthwhile investment as well. I believe that your play will be a detriment in LyLo when it's most important that we get the lynch right, so I don't want to leave that in your hands if at all possible. My read on you is irrelevant to that.

RE: Fourth point: I don't have anything against you. I simply don't think your play is beneficial in the lategame.

I don't understand your first point either. How does that relate to policy lynching at all?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 993, ActionDan wrote:
Peregrine is more likely scum than town. Perhaps you aren't that great at reading him.
In fact if you are town Ank, my guess is you've been very wrong this game. That said I am not going to cry if you're lynched.

wot
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

I amended that just last page, though.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1001, Fluminator wrote:@Ank, are you saying you are trying to play in a way that doesn't seem town?

I don't specifically play anti-town or scummy, but I consider it a victory if I manage to look nontown enough to get attacked. My strongest trait as town is being able to read people attacking me a lot better than otherwise.

Actually, if you look at games where I'm obvtown or confirmed town, my reads tend to be complete shit.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Ankamius »

d3x: Ask me about wagoning MM again on day 2 or if there are strong leads, day 3.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1047, Muffin wrote:I have like one, maybe 2 town reads. This game is opaque.

I'm heavily disengaged from the game and I have more townreads than you.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Ankamius »

I find it really bizarre that you're having that much trouble getting townreads.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

1. Murder of Crows (Fferylit and AngryPidgeon)
2. PeregrineV***

3. ActionDan*
beastcharizard***

4. displaced*

5. Here There Be Dragons* (Save The Dragons and Cephrir)
6. MonkeyMan576

7. Varsoon*

8. Narninian***
9. d3x (V/la)
10. Ankamius**

11. ZZZX
Sorcerer Madness*

12. Titus
13. Muffin**

14. vezokpiraka

15. serrapaladin
Natrisha**

16. GuyInFreezer
DrCirno****

17. Nero Cain

18. Fluminator

19. Tammy*

These are where I'm leaning towards on each player right now. Everyone not colored hasn't made a significant impression one way or the other on me.

RE: logic type
I played several newbie games where someone ended up melting down and became a detriment to town, so having them survive was literally doing nothing to help town and doing everything to help scum, so I always supported lynching them despite never actually scumreading them. There was a large normal as well where a hydra was so dysfunctional throughout the first two days, that it was actually better to get them out of the game early on even though I felt like they were clearly obvtown by the time they were lynched. I was vehemently against that lynch though since we already had lost a lynch D1 due to a strongly town player being modkilled.

This case is a less severe version of that.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Ankamius »

displaced: Very light scumread, pretty much just for gut based on his really early vote I voted him for early in the day. Everything else is covered in the last response I made about him.
Muffin: Trying to shut down bad thought lines and overall furthering the game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

I still have more townreads than scumreads if you ignore my own slot, so I have no idea what you're talking about.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

That argument means literally nothing since I'm scumreading two people on my wagon, townreading two others, and have a nullread on the other two.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1078, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I think townies try to townread as much as scumread. Ankamius' 6:4 town to scum ratio compared to the expected 12:4 makes it seem like she is trying to divert attention from her.

ok
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1088, MonkeyMan576 wrote:1. Saying someone is town but wanting them lynched.
2. Not townreading.
3. OMGUSing.

One on their own might not be terrible but all three indicates a pattern.

The fuck is this?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

#3 is blatantly untrue, #2 makes no sense, and I don't see how #1 is a slam dunk or even has more than a couple baby teeth at max.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1096, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 1092, Ankamius wrote:#3 is blatantly untrue, #2 makes no sense, and I don't see how #1 is a slam dunk or even has more than a couple baby teeth at max.

#3 - Why else would you lack town reads if you weren't trying to OMGUS town?

#2 - Scum will not want to townread as much as town because more town means it's more likely that they are scum and more scum means they can deflect blame.

#1 - Town should want to lynch scum, plain and simple.

#3: Again, you missed the part where I don't have any more scumreads on my wagon than townreads.

#2: How is that more common than town not having that many townreads? I'm actually completely lost as to why someone's reads for day 1 has to include 12 townreads and 4 scumreads in the first place and why it's an issue that someone doesn't go that route.

#1: That doesn't disprove my point at all. Playing to be able to be more confident in doing this later in the game achieves the same thing.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Varsoon
VOTE: PeregrineV

I can roll with this.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm okay with a ZZZX lynch after these last few posts.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1138, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1137, Ankamius wrote:I'm okay with a ZZZX lynch after these last few posts.

Scum post. Either explain why or hide ib tour acum chat.

This post is a pretty good example of my point. Your entire side of the argument with Nero is nothing but deflecting and this just furthers that tactic.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1358, Titus wrote:You should lynch Ank if I flip.

Game goes deathly quiet after he is wagoned. No other wagon takes. Deadline Titus wagon based on nothing but lolz none of them will bus and we need a lynch.

When Ank flips scum, lynch Tammy and Varsoon.

I've been low-no activity in basically every game for the past day or two. This means very little and less.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Ankamius »

I think scum would've been more likely to try to push for the MM wagon than anything if they were trying to stop a wagon. Considering I was several votes ahead of any other wagon for over half of the game day, do you really think that stalling it out would've been the best move instead of trying to force a counterwagon earlier than when it did?

If you even look at a couple of vote counts ago, it was pretty much an even 3-way split. It's really difficult to see scum using this strategy with that type of situation appearing from it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm really sad that PV's not hanging today.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

The case on me was ironclad?

Wow.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

The only cases on me I am aware of is MMs case (which is literally just nonsense), and the policy lynching MM case, which is a lot weaker than it is given credit for. I have used this reasoning several times in the past, as I've stated multiple times. Every single one of those instances, I was town. This doesn't indicate town by any means, but the idea that the point makes me scum is ridiculous.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1387, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1385, Ankamius wrote:The case on me was ironclad?

Wow.

It's solid in describing you being illogical imo. I'm positive that translates to scummy

I've explained in detail about it and I don't think anyone adequately answered it, so...
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

Look at MMs case on me and imagine that happening in LyLo, then tell me he's a town you would want to risk the game on.

That's my position on it?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

It's not cherrypicking. I literally have not once done it as scum.

That's how it is when I try to explain reads at times. I explain shit 3-4 times and every time it doesn't seem to make sense to anyone but me. I've attempted to explain that town read 3-4 times and now I'm not interested in talking about it anymore. Take that whatever way you want.

About policy lynching in later days: Last time we lynched MM D1, town gained nothing from it. It's a lynch that is low info early and more useful once there's information already there. I've also stated this before.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm kind of disappointed that you can't read my scum game because out of everyone on this site (that I don't also play with off site), I'm pretty sure you have the most insight into it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

I guess I'll claim.

I have a choice of multiple abilities. There's 6 total IIRC. I don't know exactly what they do, but I am told what type of ability they are.

Level one: Choose an ability. I'm not revealing what I chose currently, but chances are it's pretty strong.
Level two: I can target someone during the night. It does nothing.
Level three: Choose another ability.

I can add the flavor if people care enough,
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

And no, they're not feats.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

I really need to stop tablet posting. I thought it was swinging back.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1407, Fluminator wrote:
In post 1403, Ankamius wrote:I'm kind of disappointed that you can't read my scum game because out of everyone on this site (that I don't also play with off site), I'm pretty sure you have the most insight into it.

This post makes me want to vote you again.
How many votes are you at?

Why
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I didn't have a very strong read on Titus either way. Normally I would be really wary of that type of attack, but weird shit is Titus' thing.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm at work so this timing is what you're stuck with.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: MonkeyMan576

Also acceptable lynches: PeregrineV, Vezokpiraka, Varsoon, displaced, ZZZX.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

MM vote is still policy.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1647, ZZZX wrote:anyway i dont like how ark disappeared as soon as any pressure went from him.

This is a really interesting statement. Does it coincide with my actions in all of D1?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

Look at my activity throughout all of D1 and compare it to the pressure I got throughout the day.

Does that support your statement at all?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1660, ZZZX wrote:An avarage of a post every 10 posts d1 vs... a few posts now?

:facepalm:
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #82) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ceph how does that list compare to STDs?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Jaqen it would be nice to see a post of reads that has nothing to do with Here There Be Dragons.

I can't remember a single thing that you've done this game except trying to push the exact same thing for like 20 posts.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Jaqen Hghar: I just skimmed your ISO again and didn't notice any of these "strong townie reads" that you're referring to.

Can you quote them for me?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Thanks.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I can't tell if d3x is getting preemptively bussed or if scum is trying to gently nudge him towards the spotlight without outright tipping the starting domino themselves.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1834, displaced wrote:
In post 1787, Ankamius wrote:I can't tell if d3x is getting preemptively bussed or if scum is trying to gently nudge him towards the spotlight without outright tipping the starting domino themselves.

This. Ank saying regardless of d3x's alignment, the people pressuring him are scum, yet does nothing else to pursue this?

Oh yeah nad I remember Jaqen's terribad town read on Crows/Molla/ABR makes me feel twice as bad about him. Like I could see his case on HBD coming from town maybe, but combined with a shallow town read on a really null slot makes me much more confident that Jaqen is sketchy himself.

I'm paying extra attention to d3x today and I have a reason for it.

I get weird vibes from the suspicion.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1920, Tammy wrote:
In post 1787, Ankamius wrote:I can't tell if d3x is getting preemptively bussed or if scum is trying to gently nudge him towards the spotlight without outright tipping the starting domino themselves.

Who is doing this?

I think what I ended up seeing was at least one person mentioning him negatively in some way every time I checked in and no real votes flying his way, but then again he got three votes within the first couple of pages so fucked if I know.

I might go back again and reread farther than I did to get specific names, but trying to do thinking in a game where I'm disengaged takes too much effort with a migraine.

In post 1920, Tammy wrote:
In post 1849, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1834, displaced wrote:

This. Ank saying regardless of d3x's alignment, the people pressuring him are scum, yet does nothing else to pursue this?

Oh yeah nad I remember Jaqen's terribad town read on Crows/Molla/ABR makes me feel twice as bad about him. Like I could see his case on HBD coming from town maybe, but combined with a shallow town read on a really null slot makes me much more confident that Jaqen is sketchy himself.

I'm paying extra attention to d3x today and I have a reason for it.

I get weird vibes from the suspicion.

How are you paying special attention to d3x?

I have no idea what this question means.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It also doesn't help that I'm still not getting fuzzy feelings from d3x's posts yet.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I haven't gotten anything formed enough from it to be worth putting in the thread yet.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It's the avatar, isn't it.

It has to be the avatar.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Ankamius »

No but seriously, I have a reason for it and it's a weird and outlandish enough one that I believe it will get me more information the less everyone else knows about it.

Think whatever you want about that, but it'll make more sense once I think I've gotten all I can from it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm probably one of the worst scum players on site. You won't be impressed when you see it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I was defensive?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Ankamius »

We'll see. There's a few things that has to be true for me to be an active player and none of them are being hit so far.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I can try to explain them.

1. Scumreads have to be decently active, at least enough to have something to look for. I can't really remember anything any of my scumreads did this day phase so far, so...
2. Most of the active posts aren't just tunnels or closed conversations, especially among people I'm not scumreading. This one shouldn't be very hard to figure out.
3. The game isn't the great wall of china. This isn't really as relevant as the others.

There's a bunch of smaller ones, but they aren't very difficult to sidestep if these two are the case.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

*three
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #98) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

A+ as usual, MM.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2021, MonkeyMan576 wrote:OMGUS as usual. Attack the person voting you rather than address their concerns.

Clearly it has nothing with you nitpicking and everything to do with OMGUS.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Find some way to find HTBD and Jaqen to completely ignore each other for the rest of the day and you might have a case.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #101) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You missed what I'm getting at. Again.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Ankamius »

You do realize that I said absolutely nothing about either of those slots being scum or not, right?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

Oh god, I'm on a wagon with ZZZX and Vezok?

UNVOTE: MonkeyMan576
VOTE: Vezokpiraka
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2091, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2033, Nero Cain wrote:serrapaladin
d3x
Ankamius
Muffin
vezokpiraka
Fluminator

muffin fakeclaims miller as scum? possible.

I don't get the dx hate.
Ank isn't super active. Could that be scum lurking it out?
Vezok?

I just don't feel real confident of scum being in this group.

so poe says scum is in

In post 2033, Nero Cain wrote:Jaqen Hghar
Here There Be Dragons
MonkeyMan576
displaced
Tammy
Varsoon
Albert B. Rampage
ZZZX

I'd also consider Vezok low hanging fruit b/c he does always seem to get ran up. Seems like I'm not they only one that thinks LHF can be scum.

This post is the first one that makes me start doubting my Nero townread.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2103, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2100, Ankamius wrote:Oh god, I'm on a wagon with ZZZX and Vezok?

-.- how does being in a wagon someone change ur thoughts about whoever ur voting for?
if i wasnt so wanting to lynch scum monkey i would vote you right now..

Hi.

I made it clear that I was voting Monkey entirely on policy since virtually the beginning of the game. We even had a lengthy discussion about it yesterday. Since everyone sharing that wagon with me is a scumread of mine, I am far less interested in pushing for it. It's rather simple, really.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Stop referencing ongoing games.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I understand it was an accident but be more conscious in the future.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2118, Tammy wrote:
In post 2100, Ankamius wrote:Oh god, I'm on a wagon with ZZZX and Vezok?

The thing that bugs me about this post is it comes after Nero questioned hbd for voting with their scum reads.

It also came right after a vote count.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

I don't remember Ceph ever being this... passive? Really bad word to describe it, but it's really starting to stick out to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ceph does STD usually lead this hydra?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

This ABR wagon is really making me think that at least one of my townreads is wrong.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #112) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

FTR that's also me saying that I'm not supporting it after how it suddenly blew up.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Basically, I know something very specific about d3x and I think I have a grasp on what it means, but it's not a guarantee in the slightest. I've been looking for indicators that would help me be sure, but I can't narrow it down enough to be confident in my results.

I'm not going to reveal anything about it, though. Town gains fuck all from me revealing it and there's a potential scenario in the future that makes keeping it hidden far more valuable than revealing it now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Sorry if that's not good enough, but I'm not budging on it or going into any more detail.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Also, re: ABR wagon.

It's less about the fact that the wagon blew up so fast itself and more how it blew up. The amount and speed of the naked votes after the wagon jumpstarted makes my skin crawl, but it doesn't feel right for that to be where the scum influence comes in. I'm conflicted because the idea that makes the most sense to me is that scum had a hand in helping it jumpstart up... but all three of the slots that did so are townreads of mine.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I feel smarter with this mask on
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

I feel like I'm finally starting to have a reason to townread the dragons slot.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #118) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2305, T-Bone wrote:
Albert B. Rampage - 9 (ActionDan, Andrius, Fluminator, Nero Cain,
vezokpiraka, d3x, Jaqen Hghar
, Here There Be Dragons, Narninian)

I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see names like this at the part of the wagon that's the sleaziest.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #119) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

Lynch MM576 day 4, not today.

VOTE: ZZZX
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #120) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

I've been scumreading ZZZX for a while now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #121) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2404, Nero Cain wrote:yes, a scum wagon is sleazy. Yea I wouldn't suggest that scum wouldn't bus him but meh....

The thing is, there were three people who voted for him with cases, and the size of the wagon doubled almost instantly. Regardless of whether the wagonee is town or scum, I can't see that as a like all-town scenario.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #122) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

FTR I'm still kinda eh on MM576; the vote is still mostly policy.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #123) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

Jaqen: You're ignoring 90% of the story about the info. Go read the several posts I made on the subject before that, then amend your statement.

I don't understand how you think I'm waffling on monkeyman either. I've made it clear since the start of the game that my stance on him was town, but not to live past the midgame (preference D2). I stopped wanting the wagon because I was sharing it with two of my scumreads. What's unclear about it?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #124) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2576, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 2564, Ankamius wrote:Jaqen: You're ignoring 90% of the story about the info. Go read the several posts I made on the subject before that, then amend your statement.

I don't understand how you think I'm waffling on monkeyman either. I've made it clear since the start of the game that my stance on him was town, but not to live past the midgame (preference D2). I stopped wanting the wagon because I was sharing it with two of my scumreads. What's unclear about it?

This one thinks monkey town, but wants it lynched at some point anyhow.

But...

This one wants off a wagon because two of his scum reads are on it.

Even though...

This one thinks monkey town, but wants it lynched at some point anyhow.

And you ask a man what's confusing about that. Even when all players know there's a high probability of scum on EVERY wagon.

And? I still don't understand what the problem is with this. It's entirely reasonable to have the first stance, but still not want to do it when it's highly likely that scum are having the same ideas.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #125) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2584, Jaqen Hghar wrote:And a man reiterates that virtually every wagon to lynch in virtually every game of mafia will have sum on it. So, to say one wants to lynch another, though they think the other town, and then pull back because it "has scum on it" is flaky at best and an easy way to get off a scumbuddy at worst.

You're getting the wrong conclusions.

You're assuming that I dropped it because there's scum on the wagon. This is true, but it's not the entire story. I dropped the wagon because the only support I had for the wagon was from scum. There's a very big difference.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (isolation #126) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2565, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2564, Ankamius wrote:Jaqen: You're ignoring 90% of the story about the info. Go read the several posts I made on the subject before that, then amend your statement.

It is about to be the end of d3 and I dont see you stopping him from being in "mid game" and wouldnt be surprised that in the case he is town that you will push him at lylo.

I dont think monkey is a good person to survive anymore regardless of allignment (since scum will mislynch him if he was town). also if you consider he is scum prob I believe he should just get lynched. now. but i cant do it alone.

I like how ZZZX attacks me for the MM situation and then tries to appeal for me to hop back onto the wagon.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (isolation #127) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

oh

sorry
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (isolation #128) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'll just start pointing at him furiously until I get bored of it
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (isolation #129) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I might finally have a Mattp game where I'm not replacing into his slot.

Talk about shenanigans.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

d3x: Did you do anything night 1?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (isolation #131) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

As should be obvious, I'm not going to hammer unless we hit one of those free level ups and there's no one who gets a huge powerup from it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2786 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2782, Ankamius wrote:As should be obvious, I'm not going to hammer unless we hit one of those free level ups and there's no one who gets a huge powerup from
it
hammering.

Fixed.

PEdit: It can't be all that far away, though. It would be pretty much pointless if it only kicked in after over half of the playerlist dies.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (isolation #133) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It's because the slot with the highest post count died and they were basically in the middle of everything, especially in day 2.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2826, Andrius wrote:Let the record show that no one has come forth saying they would prefer ZZZX to not receive a blade to the throat.

Let the record show that I'd be disappointed if this didn't happen.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (isolation #135) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2849, Jaqen Hghar wrote:10. Ankamius- to put plainly, a man believes this one to be a scum tracker/role cop. A man doesn't like the b.s. 'I don't want to kill who I want to kill because people I scum read want to kill them to" line for exactly why a man has already expanded on. Naught but a green flip would convince a man otherwise.

You're either not reading or just dense.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2862 (isolation #136) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

serrapaladin: Is your townread on me entirely from the MM thing or is there other reasons for it now?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3152 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Ankamius »

My action wasn't a watch. :|

VOTE: Varsoon
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (isolation #138) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

:|
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3402 (isolation #139) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Varsoon wagon looks really town.
Jaqen wagon looks really scum.

I bet scum would've been a lot more careful about letting that information about his power leak out, so I'm completely unconvinced that Jaqen is scum. If Varsoon flips scum, then the people who really jumped on that or tried to focus town on it are my bet for containing the rest of the scum. If Varsoon is town, then fucked if I know; probably people who were content to sit completely on the sidelines and not choose.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3424 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Andrius can you quote serra stuff? You probably posted it somewhere and I just skimmed it the first time.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3471 (isolation #141) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

Do a recent ISO.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (isolation #142) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3466, Fluminator wrote:And only because I want 5 posts in a row because I'm vain like that,
I think Ankamius is town now.

why
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3500 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Mattp my very first post of the day is that my action isn't a watch.

I didn't actually catch d3x with anything.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3516 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Angel Beats was one of the very few I ever gave a 10/10
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3750 (isolation #145) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm pretty sure I claimed my flavor on day 1.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3755 (isolation #146) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

You're right, I apparently didn't.

I'm the wizard.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4100 (isolation #147) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'll fullclaim soon, but not like it matters since ZZZX and vezok hold the last scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4149 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

Does anyone even care whether I fullclaim or not
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4154 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4150, Fluminator wrote:Didn't you already claim day 1?

Not fully, no.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4157 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

idk I mainly ask because I can still technically do something productive that might be ruined by claiming it but at the same time I've been doing so much dumb shit this game that I'm not counting on it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4169 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

My level two ability is literally to just visit someone and do fuck all.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4171 (isolation #152) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That would be superior, but sadly no.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4213 (isolation #153) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm here; I'll vote once I can see Mattp's back.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4226 (isolation #154) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Ankamius »

sorry I got distracted
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (isolation #155) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

Hello friends let's play a game.

It involves swords and knives.

You may or may not survive.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4286 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

The level one ability I chose turned out to be an investigative ability where I can tell if someone participated in combat or not. I got d3x participating in combat on n1, but never successfully actioned again after that.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4287 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

And yes I've been trying. I eventually stopped, though.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4302 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4288, ActionDan wrote:
In post 4287, Ankamius wrote:And yes I've been trying. I eventually stopped, though.

?

You mean that you've kept targetting people with your ability since night 1 but have not yet once ever been successful getting a result? Or have I got this wrong

In post 4289, ActionDan wrote:And also your action is both a follow and a reporter combined? (in more accessible terms you check somebody and you get a positive result if they either visit someone or else someone visits them?). Also who have your targets been since day 1?

Yes to all of these.

I used it on d3x n1 and got a result.
I tried to use it on monkey n2 and didn't get a result.
I tried to use it on peregrinev n3 and didn't get a result. It was confirmed that targeting a slot that already replaced out was why it failed tho

I haven't tried since.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4309 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4304, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I think Ankamius is lying. I said my power was one shot before he used it so there was no reason for him to use his power on me.

So?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4342 (isolation #160) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

Sounds cut and dry to me.

VOTE: Jaqen Hghar
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4359 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4346, ActionDan wrote:Ank you really should use your strong af level 1 ability tonight

It took me a minute to get an idea to what you're referring to, but now I think I get it.

It would require knowing what people are doing, though.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4435 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

Thanks for modding. Sorry for being shit for most of the game; it probably would've been better if I replaced out on day two or thereabouts.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4438 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Ankamius »

I just noticed that it doesn't look like my ability list is in the mod topic at all. What was all the abilities I could have chosen from?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”