MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:32 am

Post by MissMoo »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:
IH wrote:
mod:What was scot's role
if you were supposed to know then i would have told you.
So unfair...
Vote: Mod
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:17 pm

Post by MissMoo »

Ya'll are totally setting a bad example for us newbies. I hop on the wagon, and I'm totally scummy tomorrow when he turns out innocent; I don't and if the wagonee turns out scum, I'm still scummy...all based on a random vote. :(
On the other hand, you guys are cracking me up!
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:24 am

Post by MissMoo »

I think I'm supposed to go next. Current Inventory: Free Call, Blackberries, Fish.

Ibaesha's turn.
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:52 am

Post by MissMoo »

I didn't give an item.

I asked and I can't use my items until tonight. That doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever.
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:08 am

Post by MissMoo »

JDodge wrote:How can we know that whatever was in the paper can be thought of as entirely true?
emphasis below, mine
The Rules wrote:4 .I will release the 3 newspapers that is published in Freaktown,
The Freaktown Sun-Times (Headline News that is supposed to be very reliable)
, The Freaktown Enquirer (Tabloid News which is usually just for comical relief and gossip), and The Mafia Courier-Journal (Created by Mafia spin doctors to encourage the dark side with cryptic messages to confuse everyone).
The Newspapers wrote:
The Freaktown Sun-Times
Mafia seen in nearby stores giving each other objects.

The Freaktown Enquirer
Mafia can eat twice as much as normal citizens.

Mafia Courier-Journal
Mafia’s control includes half the town.
We know ibaesha "gave" an item, but the newspaper implies that there was more than one. Did anyone keep a list of items that were on the ground at D1 start so we can compare that to the claims? I'm thinking anyone with more than one item which was not on the ground and avaliable for the taking, might fall into this category. So far ibaesha, Fritz, and K-Scope fall into this category. I'm just not sure ibaesha would have been so open about giving the DVD to to Fritz if the newspaper had been talking about her...that's a pretty bold move. Also in her post about the claims, she's asking "Who else gave an item?" so I think it unlikely (yet still probable) she's one of the scum from the newspaper.

At the risk of opening up this can of worms again, I'm going to say that K-Scope got the gummy bears to make his bear bear somewhere and maybe he's one of those being talked about in the newspaper.
FOS: K-Scope
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:34 pm

Post by MissMoo »

YagamiLight wrote:I agree with Mariyta,
Unvote, Vote Kilroy8675309
, the only item I can see you possibly using is the Free call (I may have missed something, but looking at the rules, unless someone gave him something, this looks like all he could have used), but I don't see a protown player having used it this day, as they should prefer to find someone who looks extremely town to talk too, where the scum could benefit by not only being able to talk last night, but today also.
*I* have the free call. I didn't drop it or give it. Mod clarification stated that I can't use the free call until tomorrow because I was "greedy" for keeping it. (I hope quoting the greedy part isn't against the mod rules...it just makes me laugh because I had reasons other than greed for keeping it.)

Kilroy8675309 wrote:I am currently holding but a single item. I have had other item(s) in the past, but I do not have them anymore, because I used them.
I'm going to
Vote: Kilroy8675309
because that clarification PM specifically stated that only items received from other players would be allowed to be used today. You, sir, must have been one of the mafia seen trading items with eachother last night.
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:46 pm

Post by MissMoo »

I'm still happy with my Kilroy vote, since he never quite explained where the extra items came from.
But it occured to me, and I can't find it...didn't someone say K-Scope needed Gummy Bears to make the bear bear. Where did those come from? I feel like I missed whole pages and can't find what I thought I read and now can't find why he was cleared on this...
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:01 am

Post by MissMoo »

Jex wrote:
MissMoo wrote:I'm still happy with my Kilroy vote, since he never quite explained where the extra items came from.
But it occured to me, and I can't find it...didn't someone say K-Scope needed Gummy Bears to make the bear bear. Where did those come from? I feel like I missed whole pages and can't find what I thought I read and now can't find why he was cleared on this...
Someone said its a wine made from gummy bears, I don't think it was mentioned that he had to have gummy bears in order to make it though.
OK, no wonder I couldn't find it. I thought I was going nuts. Though I guess I'm more confused now. It's like K-Scope can make something from nothing.
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:08 pm

Post by MissMoo »

Jex wrote:
Kilroy8675309 wrote:I am currently holding but a single item. I have had other item(s) in the past, but I do not have them anymore, because I used them.
From my understanding no one could use an item last night unless it was passed to them. Am I correct? or way off base?
You are correct, which is the reason my vote is staying where it is. He never even said what the items were and how he used them.

~~~

MOS, you keep going off onto these tangets that are very distracting, and while I understand your intentions, I'm happy with my vote and promise to look more closely at Tautology tomorrow.
Granted, Kilroy's been my only vote, but each time we get close to deadline or a bandwagon gets started, there's some new distraction, and I'm starting to feel like you're at the center of it. When I have time to do a re-read, I'll try to verify this cause right now it's just a feeling.

~~~
Kinteic wrote:MissMoo I feel similar to how I feel about Aimee. I'd like to see a little more participation but I also don't have a strong feeling of scum from her yet.
You people are hard to keep up with! I'm not sure where you find the time to post so often. I check this forum maybe 1-2 times a day and don't often have anything to add to the conversation. I guess to some extent my mama taught me well- Don't talk just to talk.
I'd also say this post took me about 55 minutes to write. In general, I'm just very careful about the way I word things. I spent several years in the military and learned very quickly that choosing the wrong words (especially once we started using email) can lead to trouble very quickly...and being lynched in an online game would have been the least of my worries there. Now, it's become a habit to edit, re-edit and then edit again before hitting the post button. Exception being the days when I play the role of "drunk poster."
Apologies if I'm a bit more restrained than others. Do remember that there are real people behind the avatars who have ingrained habits that refuse to die (like the drinking habit I picked up, hehe).
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by MissMoo »

MOS wrote:No, fuck that. I'm not going off onto tangents. What fucking tangents have I been on? I went after Kscope before there was even a wagon on Kilroy, that's not a tangent, it was the main bandwagon in the game. I went after Tautology because there is a goddamned good reason to think he is scum, and everyone's like "oh, we can look at him tomorrow!" while he lurks through the rest of the day without having to worry about being lynched, because all his scumbuddies are pushing the Kilroy wagon enough that he's safe. It is
NOT
in the town's best interest to lynch Kilroy right now, and I'm sticking by that. I cannot believe that you people are willing to just sit on that goddamned scumwagon and condemn him to death while there are people that have practically claimed scum and are getting away with it!

Fucking hell...
Chil, hun. I can make margaritas if that will help? I'm willing to listen, but we need you to take it down a few notches, k? Personal attacks, cursing, shouting and arguing the way you are isn't going to get anyone to listen to you. In fact, the more you insist that you are right, without providing "evidence", I tune you out even more. Your HWFO (Hand Waving Freak Outery) is doing you and your case no good.

Kilroy was caught in his lies and his failure to explain things raises my haunches even more than his refusal to fully claim after supporting the initial claim...add to that his mysterious disappearance and I'm failing to understand why you think he's not a good lynch for today.
Explain please?
Lynch scum today, lynch scum tomorrow, lynch scum the next day...we can't get rid of them all in one day and right now Kilroy is the one I'm feeling and he happens to have the most momentum. You're going to have to post something more compelling than someone with the same post-count category as me is asking a lot of questions about game setup...because I'm willing to be forgiving of that...shoot I'm confused half the time.

PS. Yay a post that didn't take me 24 hours (yes, an exaggeration) to compose! Maybe I should drunk post more often!
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by MissMoo »

Back from a very long Thanksgiving weekend. Will try to post something after I've had a chance to unpack, etc. so maybe tomorrow.
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by MissMoo »

the silent speaker wrote:You know that nice "view all posts by" filter, BM? It's a good way to get back into the swing of things. I'm going to need it also after a month-long night, but you can do your own work too.
Tell me how to do this, please?
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:54 pm

Post by MissMoo »

Following in Maryita's footsteps: no items picked up, none dropped, none passed on.
I'm on page 16 of a complete re-read. Apologies for the stream of consciousness post. I'll try to finish the re-read this weekend, but wanted to get in a post before the Sunday lurker deadline. (So sorry, end of semester is insane...)

So far I have some weird feelings about MoS, K-Scope, IH and JDodge because of their appearance whenever one of the others posts and then their agreement with eachother a good part of the time. Also, Soupfly becomes engaged in conversations with MoS...why does MoS keep coming up in these strange conversations? Another one I'll have to put on my watch list is Flameaxe...even from the beginning of the game he was looking for bandwagons. Also, he seemed to believe that scum were the only ones allowed to give items...a simple read of the rules contradicts his belief. Kinetic is another on my list because he seems to take things out of context and has this strange dialogue with MoS. Also, his self vote didn't seem like a genuine vote...if that makes sense. Also, I wasn't comfortable with BM's wanting to stop the claim...and he didn't know people could give items? Come on. It seems like maybe the scum thought that town couldn't and decided to pretend they didn't know. It was in the rules, people! Oh one more thing about MoS...the claim was his idea, why was he asking someone else to compile the list? He appears to have the time for stuff like this as he is a constant poster, but is he maybe distancing?
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:34 pm

Post by MissMoo »

Mariyta wrote:You mean Ibby's footsteps. I will do the same. I picked up the Survivor DVD, because I knew two people needed it, neither of which I know I can trust.
Yeah, you both seem *normal* to me. Sorry for the mix-up. :P
Oh, I also needed the Survivor DVD, but one of my items was destroyed, so no special item goal attainment thingie for me.
Note to all: Please feel free to convince me you are innocent and if I have one of your item goals I'll hand them over.
Miss Moo, if that is truly the scum group, the town should just give up now. :P
Yeah, I guess I named fully half the game in that post there. Was interesting to see after I hit preview that different trains of thought I had...
Something I noticed about stream of consciousness posts from others is that they sometimes trigger a reminder of something that was bothering me, but couldn't put into words. Anyhow, yeah, I rambled.
Would it help us if I continued the stream of consciousness thoughts for the rest of my re-read?
Or should I just move straight into something clear and concise?
Even these take me a while, so if it's a waste of time, I'll hold off until I have a larger block of time available to compose the intelligent version.
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:24 pm

Post by MissMoo »

I'm also still here, stuck in the middle of a re-read. A bunch of junk due amid finals, and I'll probably find time Friday night to get more done.

On the subject of dropping items, that's something you have to do at night. See post 2 under night phase. Is there maybe a rule about scum not being allowed to drop items? /e confusded.
FOS: BattleMage
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by MissMoo »

Here, and need a re-read, too. Thankfully, it's no longer finals time.
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by MissMoo »

Has been a busy week with my hubby going away on a month long business trip, leaving me alone with the kids and a lot less internet time than normal. Still sifting through the thread and have many more pages to go.

I don't have the items you want, Kinetic.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”