Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Katsuki »

Mystery of the Missing Votecounts

Prequel to Katsuki's Madness - Part 2

Moderated by Katsuki and Equinox
Setup Reviewer:
Vi
Blessed by: FakeGod

Despite a rocky beginning fraught with litigious reviewers, the game was nearly ready to begin. the Cupcake God could not be happier with the results. All that was left was the pre-launch check. With games like this where it was reasonable to expect evil muffins attempting to sabotage their pure cupcakes creations, Katsuki had to make sure that nothing untoward would happen. Pre-/ins confirmed: Check. Role PMs written: Check. Rules set stolen from dramonic again: Check. Flavor: Well, that was Equinox's job. Equinox is always seemingly on top of things, though, so Katsuki put a "Check" next to that item on the list. There was no reason to worry, right?

Finally, there were the vote counts. Most moderators created them on the fly as the game went on, but that would not simply do for a masterpiece such as this game. Katsuki went to the kitchen. That newfangled induction cooker had already ruined a batch of cupcakes, so seeing it every time a visit to the kitchen became necessary left a sour taste in Katsuki's mouth. The vote counts were supposed to be on the counter, which was where Katsuki had left them last night. However, when Katsuki reached the counter, there was nothing there. Thinking that perhaps they had ended up someplace unexpected, Katsuki opened the refrigerator. Cupcakes. Katsuki tried the cupboards. Cupcakes. Katsuki even tried looking in the dishwasher in case the vote counts had wandered there, but there were only cupcakes there, too. Confused, Katsuki stepped out into the living room.

The first thing that Katsuki saw was the explosion of color. Katsuki did not remember adding this much colorful furniture to the living room. After a moment's adjustment, however, it became clear that what Katsuki was seeing was not morphing furniture but some weird cross of alpaca and Pokémon. Alpacamons. There, in the middle of all of the jumping and frolicking monsters, was Equinox, petting an what seemed to be an alpaca version of an Umbreon. What had started as a perfectly normal morning -- whatever "normal" meant in the Katsuki household -- was very apparently becoming anything but.

"Hey, Equinox. Do you know what happened to the vote counts I made for our game? And where did all these things come from?"
"I have no idea what's going on here, Katsuki. The Alpacamons just showed up."

A sparkle in the corner of the room caught Katsuki's eye. Katsuki picked up the object, which seemed to be in the shape of a berry. Katsuki brushed off some stray fur and saw the words "With 14 alive" emblazoned on the berry. A quick sniff revealed that the object had a berry-like smell. "How curious. It would seem that someone has transmuted vote counts into some sort of bait for the Alpacamons... But why?" Katsuki glanced over at Equinox, who was still petting the Alpacreon but whose eyes now flitted all over the living room. This was strange behavior, even for Equinox. Katsuki knew that Equinox had nursed a lifelong dream of making others drunk; that much was clear from the way Equinox treated Mafia as one great drinking game. But would Equinox go as far as to steal all of the vote counts to make Mafiascum drunk again? Surely Equinox could not be the one responsible for the sudden appearance of all the Alpacamons either...

Adorably Existing:

zMuffinMan, Alcoholic Shot Forcing Equinox, Mafia Vote Obscurer, survived N6.
springlullaby, Magical Girl Equinox, Mafia Doctor, survived N6.

Spoiler: Turned into an Equinox
kanyeknowsbest, a Missingnopaca, Town Non-Consecutive Governor, was executed D1.

camn, an Arbokpaca, Vanilla Townie, got drunk N1.
hiplop, a Psyduckapaca, Vanilla Townie, was lynched D2.
farside22, a Victreebelpaca, Vanilla Townie, got drunk N2.

DrippingGoofball, #TRUMPTRAINEQUINOX, Mafia Doctor, was lynched D3.

SpyreX, an Exeggcupaca, Town Two-Shot Vote Counter, got drunk N3.

Kmd4390, a Ninetalepaca, Town Roleblocker, was lynched D4.
dramonic, an Alakazampaca, Town Votestealer, got drunk N4.
Lady Lambdadelta, an Articunopaca, Town One-Shot Executioner, was lynched D5.
iraonavp, a Tentacruelpaca, Town Vote Blocker, got drunk N5.
Spiffeh, a Parasectpaca, Vanilla Townie, got drunk N6.
Fate, the Spirit of GreyICE, Town Doublevoter, endgamed N6.
Last edited by Equinox on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:28 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Katsuki »

General RulesModified, but "borrowed" from Dramonic, who modified and stole them from Vi with... its... permission.

1)
Starting and Ending States:
The game starts during the Day. All roles that can communicate outside of the game thread may do so at any time during the game (PTs are open at all times). The game will end when one faction has fulfilled its win condition, unless otherwise specified.
2)
Day Procedures:
Each player may discuss the game and cast a single vote at a time against people they want to lynch. Day ends when either the deadline hits or a strict majority of the votes are on one person.
3)
Voting:
Votes should be in bold or vote tags in order for them to count, for instance:
Vote: Fate
or VOTE: Fate. If you wish to vote for a different player, please unvote before doing so. As long as we can tell who you're voting for, we don't care if you abbreviate someone's name when you vote them.
4)
No Lynch:
As an alternative to voting for someone, you may
Vote: No Lynch
, but for it to take effect, enough players must vote No Lynch that it would be impossible to form any other majority.
5)
Deadlines:
Deadline will be 10 days from the start of the day.
6)
Mass Inactivity:
In an act of pure villainy, we may shorten the deadline if we deem the activity level is unsatisfactory. You will be warned if we want you fellows to pick up the pace.
7)
Deadline Lynches:
If no single player has enough votes for a lynch at the deadline, the result is
No Lynch
and the game proceeds to Night. Deadlines are there for a reason.

8)
Twilight:
After someone receives the majority vote, everyone may still discuss the game, but votes and unvotes will not be considered - the person voted for by the majority will be lynched regardless. Twilight will last until we waltz in and post a death scene.

9)
Night Length and Procedures:
The topic will be locked at Night. If your Role PM specifies that you have a Night Action, you may follow the instructions on that PM to use it. In this game, night will last 48 hours, barring extenuating circumstances, with up to an additional 24 hours for night action processing.
10)
Night Action Resubmission:
At any time during the night you may resubmit your action.
11)
Role Overlap Policy:
In the event of overlapping and/or contradictory Night Actions (i.e. a mutual roleblock), priority is given to whoever PMs the mod with the action first. However, if two kills are submitted on the same target, the most damaging death will be the one displayed (You can slit someone's throat first, but if he got blown to smithereens no one will care about his throat...)

12)
Bolding Stuff:
Bolding something is how you get the Gods to notice you.
13)
Mod Color:
Light blue
is my color. Do not attempt to impersonate us. :]
14)
Activity, Prods, and Replacements:
You will be prodded if two days have passed since your last post. You will be replaced if you do not post after another 48 hours, or if you need to be prodded three times throughout the game. If you know ahead of time that you will not be able to participate for at least 48 hours, go ahead and announce it in-thread so nobody (such as me) thinks you're lurking. Flakers will be blacklisted for future games, and I reserve the right to blacklist people who maliciously replace out.
15)
"Bah!" Posts:
If your player slot is killed off, it's probably because people don't want you around. Unless your role specifically states you can keep talking/voting/playing parcheesi with us, you are allowed one informationless "bah" post and then scram til endgame.
16)
Outside Discussion:
Don't discuss this game outside of this thread with anyone unless your Role PM lets you do otherwise. Note that there are no roles that allow you to do so, so don't. It shall be a most unpleasant ending if you do.
17)
Post Editing:
Editing or deleting posts is not allowed (and usually not possible). Doublepost with your changes instead.
18)
Mod and PM quoting:
You could potentially try to reformulate your Role PM, but if you quote it, you will be modkilled. You can send me the reformulation and I will tell you if posting it is allowed or if it needs further modifications. If you quote a PM from me, you will be terminated. If you quote a PM from you to me, you will also die. That's all.
19)
Modkills:
Breaking any of the above three rules (or flagrantly violating Rule 15) will result in you getting modkilled. Modkills can be retroactive. If a living player breaks any of these rules, the day may or may not end, depending on what would disadvantage that player's faction the most. A dead player breaking any of these rules will result in someone from the same faction getting modkilled. In addition, getting modkilled results in an instant loss for that player, along with our general hatred. In short, follow the rules.

20)
Win Mentality:
Play to win.
21)
Pleasing The Gods:
In the first post of every game day, you must open your post saying "I love cupcakes and mylittleequinoxcakes!" =(◕ ‿ ◕)=

Special Mechanics
  • As the votecounts seem to have gone missing due to mysterious unknown circumstances (AHEM EQUINOX),
    there will be no votecounts throughout the day
    , only at the end of each day phase.

Spoiler: Sample Town Role PM

Welcome, Equinox! You are a
Pony
, a
Town "Flavour" Cop

You are what every kid wants for Christmas but never gets. And not only are you a pony, you are a hungry pony.

Thus, instead of sleeping every night, you prowl about in search of sustenance and have the opportunity to taste another player in the game. Although most things should taste bland, there may be a few unwanted flavors thrown in the mix.

While not busy tasting others, you have the ability to talk and vote in the thread during the day.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Role PMs have been sent! Game will begin once 12/14 have confirmed.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Katsuki »

camn replaces Panzerjager effective immediately. Welcome!
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #352 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Katsuki »

springlullaby has been prodded.

Moderator CommentsKmd4390 is on V/LA until August 7.
Spiffeh is on V/LA until August 8.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #413 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Katsuki »

Having gone away for a few days, Katsuki returned to a few strange sights. “Is it just me, or have the number of Alpacamons increased since I last went away? And does it seem as if Equinox has not moved from her spot?” Katsuki thought upon setting gaze on an Equinox, who by now seemed to be in a vegetative Alpacamon petting trance. Katsuki noted that the Alpacamon on her lap seemed to have transformed from the cat-like one before to a pink one with empty-looking eyes. It also did not escape Katsuki’s notice that Equinox’s eyes were still fretfully darting from side to side. “Wonder what’s up with Equinox…”

Given that Equinox was prone to losing herself to strange petting rituals, Katsuki let Equinox be. As Katsuki pushed through the Alpacamon, one in particular stuck out. It seemed to have glyphs donning its exterior. When Katsuki drew nearer, the words “kanyeknowsbest (4):” could be discerned. “Most curious, now how did my vote count come to be in the shape of an Alpacamon?”

“Equinox, there seems to be a vote count disguised as an Alpacamon amongst the herd. Do you know anything about this?”

A look of fear crossed Equinox’s face. Equinox frantically doubled the petting pace. “Heh, that’s funny now isn’t it? N-no idea, why would such a thing be there? I haven’t the slightest clue how it came to be.” After stammering out those words, Equinox hastily applied some red coloring to the text within her speech bubble.

“Equinox couldn’t possibly be lying with red text. Oh well.”

Katsuki took the vote count Alpacamon and plopped it next to the game materials. “I wonder if I’ll find the other vote counts” thought Katsuki as Katsuki wondered off to inspect some cupcakes.

Vote Count 1.01

dramonic (4)
- Spiffeh, hiplop, SpyreX, camn
kanyeknowsbest (4)
- Lady Lambdadelta, DrippingGoofball, dramonic, kanyeknowsbest
SpyreX (4)
- Fate, iraonavp, farside22, ???
hiplop (1)
- zMuffinMan
iraonavp (1)
- springlullaby

Not Voting (1) - Kmd4390

With 14 alive, it will take 8 to lynch.

The deadline is on Saturday, August 13, 2016, at 9:00 PM PDT (UTC-7), which is in (expired on 2016-08-13 21:00:00).

Moderator CommentsKmd4390 is on V/LA until August 7.
Spiffeh is on V/LA until August 8.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #420 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Vote Count 1.02

dramonic (4)
- Spiffeh, hiplop, SpyreX, camn
kanyeknowsbest (4)
- Lady Lambdadelta, DrippingGoofball, dramonic, kanyeknowsbest
SpyreX (4)
- Fate, iraonavp, farside22, ???
hiplop (1)
- zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan (1)
- springlullaby

Not Voting (1) - Kmd4390

A lynch has been achieved!

Last edited by Katsuki on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #421 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Here was a creature that was not meant to exist.

Missingnopaca.

The air around the Missingnopaca seemed glitchy. No other word could accurately describe the surrounding aura. Whenever Katsuki came too close, Katsuki felt an engulfing sense of static. Even as Katsuki looked at the Missingnopaca, it seemed to flicker, like a dying hologram, despite also looking very much like a solid, earthbound being. No sound came from the Missingnopaca, despite its mouth moving as though it were bleating. Katsuki was at a loss. Strange half-alpaca, half-Pokémon monsters in the living room was something that Katsuki could barely accept, and that was only because Katsuki had seen Equinox interacting with them as though they were everyday animals.

This, though, defied imagination. For that matter, it seemed to defy reality. As difficult as it was to look at the Missingnopaca, Katsuki needed to examine it. Katsuki had to know what manner of creature this was that had invaded Katsuki's home. Katsuki approached the Missingnopaca, and it seemed to flit to the corner of the room, away from Equinox, who was still in the corner petting away. Katsuki climbed gingerly over a few Alpacamon. However, before Katsuki reached the Missingnopaca, something strange happened.

Four of the Alpacamon turned to face the Missingnopaca. The Missingnopaca stared at them, still flickering but with no less determination than any other earthly creature would have had. The four Alpacamon approached Missingnopaca, and the Missingnopaca lunged at them. To Katsuki's surprise, the four Alpacamon were knocked back. In the end, however, there was only so much a Missingnopaca could do. When the four Alpacamon next attacked, they had torn -- how do you tear a thing that doesn't conform to known laws of physics, anyway? -- apart the Missingnopaca within minutes. Bits and pieces of glitching Alpacamon scattered about the room.

Katsuki caught a piece and held it by the window. Katsuki had expected pieces of a once-living beast to be bloody or warm, or anything resembling life, but this felt like an intangible piece of paper. That made no sense at all, but this was the reality with which Katsuki was dealing (and Equinox was ignoring). The word "STOP" was written in red. What did this mean? Had Missingnopaca held some sort of power to stop something?

As Katsuki pondered this, the piece of Missingnopaca scattered into thin air. Some mysteries were not meant to be solved, except by the game developers.

kanyeknowsbest, Missingnopaca, Town Non-Consecutive Governor, was executed D1.

Night starts as of this post. You have until 8:00PM PST Aug 9, which is in (expired on 2016-08-09 23:00:00), to submit your night actions.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #422 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Katsuki »

Arbokpaca was a strange phenomenon. Snakes could not hear like other animals. Because they did not have proper ears, whatever they had in their heads helped them sense vibrations and maybe low-frequency sound but not much else. This was where their sight came in. Alpacas, however, had ears and eyes. What would that make a creature that was half-snake, half-alpaca? Presumably, Arboks behaved as snakes did, and Alpacamon retained some qualities of alpacas. Nobody was around to ponder this, though. It was night in Katsuki's house. Even Equinox had left to let the Alpacamon sleep or do whatever it was they did when the moon rose (before taking one to cuddle with of course).

The large, fluffy, purple creature slithering in the kitchen seemed intent on finding something. Its tongue darted in and out as it peered in the darkness at various appliances.

The air seemed ... tense. How could air have feelings? Nonetheless, this was what Arbokpaca decided. Everywhere it looked, there were small food-like things that smelled sweet, but none of the food seemed suspicious. Arbokpaca did not understand why there were so many of these things. They did smell like they would taste all that great and did not look nutritious. Rattatapaca was far better. Still, there was nothing of interest in the kitchen, and Arbokpaca slid out into the hallway.

There in the hallway, Arbokpaca heard an indistinct sound. It sounded like a thump. Arbokpaca felt a small vibration coming from the living room. If Arbokpaca had to guess, an Alpacamon had probably kicked something in its sleep. Arbokpaca continued to investigate. On the way to the restroom, the sound and accompanying vibration happened again. It gave Arbokpaca pause. By now, it should not have heard from the living room, yet this was the same sound and the same vibration at the same intensity. Time to see the source of these things with its own eyes. Arbokpaca turned around.

*splat*

Too late.

camn, an Arbokpaca, Vanilla Townie, got drunk N1.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is 1:00PM EST Aug 20, which is in (expired on 2016-08-20 13:00:00).
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #603 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 591, hiplop wrote:
at mod, theoretically would cop sanity effect whether this game is considered bastard?
Hypothetically speaking, an unconfirmed cop sanity would not constitute as bastard.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #617 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Katsuki »

Vote Count 2.00

hiplop (7)
- DrippingGoofball, Kmd4390, dramonic, farside22, iraonavp, Fate, ???
dramonic (1)
- hiplop

Not Voting - Spiffeh, springlullaby, zMuffinMan, Lady Lambdadelta, ???

With 12 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved.
Last edited by Katsuki on Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #618 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Katsuki »

The animosity of the other Alpacamon today vexed Psyduckapaca. They had been friendly enough yesterday, even willing to explore their new environment with Psyduckapaca. Something had changed overnight, and Psyduckapaca had a strong suspicion of what it was. The first thing it needed to do, though, was to convince its friends that it was a good Alpacamon and in no way related to whatever had killed Arbokpaca last night. As it readied its hoof to point at its suspect, however, a wave of pain struck.

The headaches that plagued Psyduck were no less debilitating in its half-alpaca form. All that Psyduckapaca could do in this state was stare blankly ahead. As it stood stock-still in the middle of the living room, the Alpacamon gathered around. Equinox looked at the Psyduckapaca with some curiosity. Legend had it that Psyduck released "psychokinetic powers" -- whatever those were -- when headaches were particularly severe. Would this be true of the Psyduckapaca, too? Science demanded answers.

Katsuki, despite being engrossed in a Dota 2 tournament, had not missed the commotion. Equinox's interest in this was worrisome. If nothing else, intervening might provide a clue as to why Equinox had summoned the Alpacamon here. Katsuki walked over to the mob of Alpacamon surrounding Psyduckapaca, where Katsuki attempted to grab the Psyduckapaca. Before Katsuki could reach it, however, it let out a loud quack, and Psyduckapaca ran headlong into the wall opposite. The other Alpacamon followed just as quickly.

Whether or not Psyduckapaca possessed any additional powers, no one would ever find out. By the time Katsuki and Equinox had reached Psyduckapaca, it was on the floor in a heap. The bloodthirsty Alpacamon scattered in all directions. Unlike the Missingnopaca from yesterday, Psyduckapaca was warm and quite solid. Katsuki knelt down to investigate. Katsuki needed to know if there was anything in this otherworldly creature that could speak to why they had been summoned. Katsuki poked the Psyduckapaca and turned it this way and that, but, aside from its unusual form, there did not seem to be anything strange about it.

Hiplop, Psyduckapaca, Vanilla Townie, was lynched D2.

Night starts as of this post. You have until 9:00AM PST Aug 16, which is in (expired on 2016-08-16 12:00:00), to submit your night actions.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #619 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Katsuki »

Flavour to come

farside22, a Victreebelpaca, Vanilla Townie, got drunk N2.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day ends Aug 28, 11am EST
Last edited by Katsuki on Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #663 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 653, SpyreX wrote: @MOD: Can we confirm there is no errors in this VC:
In post 617, Katsuki wrote:
Vote Count 2.00

hiplop (7)
- DrippingGoofball, Kmd4390, dramonic, farside22, iraonavp, Fate, ???
dramonic (1)
- hiplop

Not Voting - Spiffeh, springlullaby, zMuffinMan, ???

With 12 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved.
The Mods are infallible.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #665 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Ask and ye shall receive...

Vote Count 3.01:

dramonic (2)
- iraonavp, Spiffeh, DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball (2)
- Lady Lambdadelta, ???,

Not Voting (5) - Fate, SpyreX, springlullaby, dramonic, Kmd4390

With 10 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

The deadline is on August 28, 2016, at 11:00 AM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2016-08-28 11:00:00).

Moderator CommentsKmd4390 is on V/LA until August 20.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #668 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Katsuki »

It appears that there was a slight error with Votecount 2.00. It has been amended.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #686 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 674, zMuffinMan wrote:
dearest cupcake, please confirm that votecount is correct
It is.

And since there probably are questions, the error with Votecount 2.00 was that a player's name was left out from the vote count.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #728 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 697, springlullaby wrote:
@Mod, would a hypothetical Executioner role's execution count as a regular lynch that is subject to a governor's pardon?
Hypothetically, an execution would be distinct from a lynch.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #739 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 736, springlullaby wrote:
@Mod, would a hypothetical executioner be able to target themselves?
No comment。
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #885 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Friendly mod reminder that the deadline is on August 28, 2016, at 11:00 AM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2016-08-28 11:00:00).
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #921 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 894, Kmd4390 wrote:
Mod, are the Day 1 vote counts correct? I voted Spiff but it never appeared
Your vote occurred before the game officially started.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #922 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Katsuki »

Deadline is on August 28, 2016, at 11:00 AM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2016-08-28 11:00:00).
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #951 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Katsuki »

Vote Count 3.02:

DrippingGoofball (6) - SpyreX, Fate, springlullaby, dramonic, Lady Lambdadelta, ???, ???

Lady Lambdadelta (2)
- DrippingGoofball, Spiffeh
Spiffeh (1)
- Kmd4390
dramonic (0)
- iraonavp

Not Voting - No one

With 10 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #952 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Katsuki »

The days at Katsuki’s house seemed to become steadily more curious. After the disappearance of flavor last night, Equinox was no where to be seen amidst the Alpacamons. Despite what seemed to be Equinox’s unbreakable attachment to the Alpacamon, Katsuki’s thought was quickly disrupted when what sounded like the voice of a train drifted into the room. The words “… will make vote counts great again” could be discerned from the otherwise unintelligible rambling. When Katsuki stepped into the next room, Katsuki was greeted by the sight of what seemed to be the image of Equinox bedecked in all things American, along with a red cap, being torn apart by the Alpacamon. Katsuki couldn’t make out the shape clearly. “I need to lay off those mushrooms before I start seeing Equinox everywhere…” Katsuki decided to leave the Alpacamon to their own devices.

It was not until later that Katsuki noticed that in the general vicinity of where the odd scene earlier had happened, that there lay a rather familiar sight. “A vote count! But what is it doing here?” Questions were for later, for now, Katsuki rejoiced at finding one of the lost vote counts. “Guess Equinox was telling the truth about having no knowledge of where the vote counts disappeared off to”.

DrippingGoofball, #TRUMPTRAINEQUINOX, Mafia Doctor was lynched D3.

Night starts as of this post. You have until 9PM PST, Aug. 30 to submit your night actions.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #953 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Katsuki »

I love a vote count! You love a vote count! Everyone loves a vote count! ♪

But nobody loves a vote count like Exeggcupaca. All of them.

After the strange image yesterday afternoon, Katsuki decided that the only things that could be trusted were things that could be touched. Thus, the first thing Katsuki did when the Exeggcupaca appeared was to reach out a hand. However, the Exeggcupaca darted away, and Katsuki saw that there was not one but six Exeggcupaca. What a strange creature. As one of the Exeggcupaca ... parts ... ran, Katsuki thought that there was something in its mouth. Katsuki ran after it. If this was another of the missing vote counts, Katsuki had to grab it along with all of the Exeggcupaca. There had to be an answer to this lunacy. If Equinox truly did not know about what happened to the vote counts, then the Alpacamon definitely had something to do with that.

Soon, the evolutionary advantage of the Exeggcupaca made itself apparent. Six independent moving parts of a larger fuzzy and magical creature were difficult to track in the best of times, and Katsuki's difficulties were compounded by a crowded house filled with Alpacamon who were more than eager to block Katsuki's way as the Exeggcupaca weaved a path out of Katsuki's reach. Katsuki was in the middle of negotiating a stool that some monster had moved into the hallway when it happened: a flash of dark, squealing, and then a sudden silence.

At the end of the hallway, Katsuki could see some light pink fuzz and two sheets of paper. There was no mistaking it now. If the disappearances of Arbokpaca and Victreebelpaca were linked -- and they had to be; Katsuki didn't have anything particularly dangerous in the house -- then something was devouring the Alpacamon. Moreover, the Exeggcupaca had been carrying two vote counts with them. "Curiouser and curiouser," cried Katsuki.

SpyreX, an Exeggcupaca, Town Two-Shot Vote Counter, got drunk N3.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is September 10 at 5pm EST.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1003 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Lady Lambdadelta, springlullaby and iraonavp have been prodded.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1102 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Katsuki »

Inside the pantry, the clinking sounds continued long after all of the Alpacamon had fallen asleep. Alakazampaca, as was its nightly custom, played with Katsuki's spoons. After four days of practice, Alakazampaca was now able to manipulate up to four spoons at the same time. Moving, floating, bending, dancing, juggling. These were all things that Alakazampaca could do with the spoons, and it believed that, given more time, it could achieve even greater feats with the strange human utensils. However, try as it might, it could not yet manipulate more than one Alpacamon at once.

During the day, Alakazampaca could, with great effort, steal another Alpacamon's ability to vote. It did not stop that Alpacamon from making a vote, but it did stop the other Alpacamon from noticing. It took pride in this ability. The only thing better (other than spoons, that is) would have been to do that to all of the Alpacamon so that it could carry on finding the evil ones among them, but it was not at that point yet. Further training was needed, and that training started with the purloined spoons now floating before it.

There was a knock at the door, and a human peered through it. Alakazampaca recognized the figure as the other one, the one that was not making sweet but funny-looking food all of the time. Alakazampaca was nudged out of the pantry. The four spoons followed. In the dimness of the kitchen, Alakazampaca could see that the human was carrying a large bag of some kind. Alakazampaca peered into the bag with its inner sight and saw that it was a comfortable place, a good niche in which to practice its psychic powers. There was even some tasty liquid in there.

Equinox lifted Alakazampaca and put it into the duffel bag. In one swift motion, Equinox zipped the bag closed and swung it over one shoulder. Before Katsuki could wake and see what was happening, Equinox slipped out of the house with Alakazampaca in tow.

dramonic, an Alakazampaca, Town Votestealer, got drunk Night 4.

Day 5 starts as of this post. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is Sep. 23, 12pm PST, which is in (expired on 2016-09-23 12:30:00).
[/i]
Last edited by Katsuki on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1232 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1191, springlullaby wrote:
MOD: IF dramonic stole someone's vote during last night phase, does his stolen vote carry through today even though he died?
In terms of NAR, a votesteal would resolve after a kill.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1494 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Katsuki »

Vote Count 5.00

Lady Lambdadelta (4)
- Spiffeh, zMuffinMan, Fate, ???
Spiffeh (1)
- iraonavp

Not Voting (2) - springlullaby, Lady Lambdadelta

With 6 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1495 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Katsuki »

~*~Mood music~*~

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1496 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Katsuki »

One would think that one would become used to strange things occurring in one's house after all that has happened, but Katsuki was surprised all the same. A sea of golden butterflies surrounded the Alpacamon gathered in the living room. The Alpacamon seemed unfazed as though they saw ethereal butterflies every day. Katsuki thought that there was a sound of cackling, too. Katsuki knew that sound; it was the sound that accompanied Equinox often when they were trolling Site Chat. Equinox must have been involved, after all. Yet again, this was the same maniacal cackle that came at times from a certain UncertainKitten, as well as Lady Lambdadelta. Nevertheless, Katsuki was now one step closer to the answer to the mystery of the vote counts, of the Alpacamon, of the universe, of everything.

The air around Articunopaca was colder. Though the Alpacamon approaching Articunopaca had started off with a vicious glint in their eyes, they began shivering upon reaching the range of Articuno's flapping wings. Articunopaca could no longer use Sheer Cold like it had on Missingnopaca, but it was still formidable in its own right. It had towered over the other Alpacamon when it was on the ground, and now Articunopaca was airborne, tail whipping the room into a chill. Even as an Alpacamon, Articunopaca was still a Legendary, and Articunopaca knew it. It screeched at the four Alpacamon before it and began to claw at them. The scene seemed to be similar to a last stand.

Articunopaca swerved to the left when the Alpacamon rushed its right side. There was a moment of stunned silence, and then the Alpacamon bleated as Articunopaca's tail swept them off their feet. Articunopaca grabbed at one of the Alpacamon and threw it aside. At that moment, as Articunopaca ascended toward the ceiling, the golden butterflies that had been slowly fluttering around the room rushed at Articunopaca. Articunopaca let out a piercing shriek. The butterflies, undeterred, continued to spin around Articunopaca, tightening the circle around the Alpacamon. Articunopaca flew every which way, but it could not shake off the butterflies. There was something about them, something otherworldly even to the Alpacamon. Tighter, tighter. Ahahaha.

The living room exploded.

Lady Lambdadelta, an Articunopaca, Town One-Shot Executioner, was lynched D5.

Night five starts as of this post. You have until Sep 24, 3:00pm PST to submit your actions.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1497 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Ahahaha.

Ahahaha.

The sound continued to reverberate throughout the house. Even the Alpacamon shivered at each cackle. Equinox, wiping down what remained of the pantry, tried to ignore it. The door had survived the blast intact, but the jars of sugar Katsuki had been keeping inside now spilled their contents on every shelf. Equinox suspected that Katsuki had enough sugar to feed a family of four for 72 days, not hours, if an emergency were to occur. With all of the cupcakes Katsuki made each week, perhaps that sugar supply would last seven, which was still a substantial amount of time. Would Katsuki never tire of eating sweet pastries? One of these days, Equinox would try giving Katsuki a muffin.

In the living room, the Alpacamon made do with what remained. The sofa lay on its side, its four legs stabbing the air. Tentacruelpaca bounced from one leg to the other, whiling away the time. The television sat on its face on the floor. No one would watch any Trump speeches anytime soon. Moonlight filtered through the blinds and onto the wall behind where the television once stood, illuminating the place where Articunopaca was last seen before the blast. Katsuki had been adamant about there being no fire, and it seemed that way to Equinox, too. However, apart from the idea that golden butterflies could appear out of thin air and explode, something seemed rather odd about the explosion; Katsuki had not been able to pinpoint its origin and neither could Equinox from the inspection earlier that night.

6:00. It was time. Equinox wiped down the final shelf of the pantry. Katsuki would be back in about twelve hours, and they would need to discuss the events of the past week. That meant twelve hours to get to the bottom of this. Both of them had already scoured the house a few times each, so whatever answers they needed were likely outside. And when Equinox closed the door to Katsuki's house, there was one fewer Alpacamon that morning.

iraonavp, a Tentacruelpaca, Town Vote Blocker, got drunk N5.

Day 6 starts as of this post. With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is October 4, 8:00 PM EDT, which is in (expired on 2016-10-04 20:00:00).
[/i]
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1564 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Vote Count 6.00

No Lynch (2)
- zCupcakeMan, springlullaby

Not Voting (2) - Fate, Spiffeh

With 4 alive, it will take 3 to lynch.

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1565 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Over the past day and night, the house of Katsuki has been fraught with all sorts of abnormalities. This was encapsulated in the appearance of a certain being that had all the appearances of an Alpacamon, but if one were to hold it up to an Alpacadex, the only response would be the display of a fancy cupcake across the screen with cackling in the background.

The creature had the fluffy fur of light mocha with no special discernable features. It did, however, show an uncanny attraction towards the sweet pastries strewn found in abundance in Katsuki’s house, as no sooner were these baked delights popping out that they were consumed by this Alpacamon-like form.

“Strange, this seems to be some new kind of Alpacamon, I have never seen anything like it before." Amidst the swirling of golden butterflies, Equinox snuck up behind the creature who was preoccupied in its sweet indulgence. As the distance between the two rapidly approached zero, a sign attached to the creature’s posterior could be made out. “Muffinpaca? It looks like an Alpacamon, but this does not sound like one”. Confused, Equinox decided that it would be best not to add this to the bedroom collection. Not to mention, in the minute that Equinox had been observing it, it had already gone through no less than a dozen trays of cupcakes. In short, Equinox decided that there simply were not enough cupcakes to sustain that desire. Plus, it would be entertaining to observe the outcome should Katsuki discover the absence of all these cupcakes.

With that, Equinox disappeared in a swirl of golden butterflies.

No one was lynched Day Six. Night begins...
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1566 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Katsuki »

And then there was one.

Parasectpaca wandered the house. There were four of them not that long ago, but now Parasectpaca was the only one. Had the other three disappeared, just like all of the others that the Alpacamon had not lynched? Only a few hours earlier, what looked like Krabbypaca had gorged itself on Katsuki's cupcakes, shortly before it and Caterpiepaca had voted together to not take action that afternoon. Parasectpaca, distracted, had looked away. Just like that, all of them had vanished. The cackling from the day before continued. Parasectpaca was used to it by now. It must be another of the supernatural occurrences that accompanied the Alpacamon. Still, Parasectpaca didn't remember any kind of Alpacamon making that particular noise.

The door opened, and Equinox appeared as did a swarm of golden butterflies. Parasectpaca had seen Equinox before, so it was immediately apparent that something seemed off about this Equinox. It was not just the outfit, which was different from the beige suit that Equinox usually wore; this one was a dark blue. The gaze this Dark Equinox gave Parasectpaca seemed too sharp, somehow. Parasectpaca watched the golden butterflies encircle it, just as it had Articunopaca two days prior. Dark Equinox snapped two fingers, and there was a loud pop as the golden butterflies completely engulfed Parasectpaca. Another snap, and both Parasectpaca and the butterflies disappeared.

Spiffeh, a Parasectpaca, Vanilla Townie, got drunk N6.

While all of this occurred, the ethereal form of GreyICE gazed sadly upon the scene that unfolded before his eyes. He watched as the forms of what were Krabbypaca and Caterpiepaca dissolve into Dark Equinox and Magical Girl Equinox, descending upon the helpless Parasectpaca and spiriting it away in a cloud of golden butterflies. Shortly after, Equinox appeared in a poof of butterflies, cackling about how the nefarious plan to steal Katsuki's vote counts to inebriate the masses and make mafiascum.net great again. Without any Alpacamon left to anchor GreyICE's existence to the plane that was Katsuki's house, GreyICE faded into nothingness.

It turns out that the Alpacamon materialized to balance out the evil of Equinox's plans, but the cute adorable critters were unable to stop Equinox's quest for world domination. Unable to find the vote counts, Katsuki wound up succumbing to the various alcohol-infused cupcakes laid out by Equinox. With all remaining obstacles removed, the dawn of Equinox's tyranny was ushered in.

Fate, the Spirit of GreyICE, Town Doublevoter, endgamed N6.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a