What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #4308 (isolation #200) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Ircher »

Why would scum take the flak for nuking a target that people dont want nuked?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4309 (isolation #201) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Ircher »

(Although, that wasn't necessarily the case here, but McMenno stated it was recalled by popular opinion)
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4315 (isolation #202) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 4311, Accountant wrote:
In post 4307, SpyreX wrote:Why the hell would a scum blindfire then surrender it especially mens down
Well my theory was that they were scumbuds but if Nukebringer is town thay goes thru the roof

I cant see scum Ircher intercepting the Reck nuke, so...

Man I have no idea who's scum. Spy or Nahdia mebbe
I mean, it's possible, but considering my behavior throughout the game, I'd prob. just selfishly save the nuke for myself unless a key teammate being nuked and was worth saving imo.

I still think McMenno's scum, but yeah, we should wait for the flips. And the other nukes too --- There's like at least 3 or so nukes left I do believe even if all the roles were taken.

Pedit: Reck was worth saving hence my decision.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4316 (isolation #203) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Ircher »

Aka, I don't think it's a good idea to go nuke the unCCed claimed RBer who has obviously not been roleblocking Guy. For Reck to be russian, that would almost certainly mean that Guy is also russian and I find the probability of both being true rather slim. Now, SK --> No clue, maybe, maybe not. But imo very unlikely to be russian.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4317 (isolation #204) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Ircher »

LLD claimed fallout shelter I do believe and I would like to know the reason why; I'd be ok with a lynch there but it's definitely not one of my top choices.

Vax and McMenno are the ones I want dead. Vax because he is only giving the eavesdrop info and nothing else. McMenno because he's a troll, he's doing nothing useful, and I think this is his scum game though there is no conclusive way to prove such; call it a gut read if you will.

Accountant had a strong start imo but that has weakened as the game progressed. Still don't want to lynch there.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4620 (isolation #205) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 4516, Nukebringer wrote:Ugh.

Nuke: Ircher

I am never wishing for a vigilante role again.
Screw you.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4621 (isolation #206) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 4520, Andrius wrote:
[Day 3, DEFCON 1 - Nukebringer]

"What is best in life? To nuke your enemies. To see them burning before you and hear the lamentations of the survivors." -- Nukebringer

"Mr. President."
"This better be good news. We just lost Nellis, Cheyenne Mountain, and the Puntbucket. There is no way to spin this in a positive light."
"There is now. One of the task force members fired their ordinance at a small coastal town in Eastern Russia, seemingly on a gamble. It paid off. The entire facility has been destroyed, along with their commander."
"That is excellent news. We've got the Russians running scared!"
"Well, it would be if we hadn't lost so many."
"Yes, but their sacrifices have not been in vain. America will not be defeated by these petty commies."

Nukebringer, Russian (Missile Silo), Nuked D3!
...I really dislike you right now Nukebringer.....

I would like to say that that would confirm me as not Russian as it's rather dumb for a Russian who is about to die to decide to nuke their partner especially when that leaves ONLY ONE russian left.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4624 (isolation #207) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 4533, Cheetory6 wrote:I really don't get why Nukebringer didn't shoot someone more prolific than that. What even.
I think I got nuked for a couple of reasons:

1) Less interference w/ future nukes
2) Too many townies that need to die due to role claims

That said, why was Guy NOT nuked by Nuke? That would make the most sense.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4630 (isolation #208) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 4580, Cephrir wrote:On the subject of roles, it occurs to me that there are very few of us left who have not claimed yet and we should probably make sure we stay that way.
I fundamentally disagree due to the N2 no-scum kill.

But we can discuss that another time.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4634 (isolation #209) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Ircher »

UNVOTE:

Let's not lynch yet.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4640 (isolation #210) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Ircher »

Also, can someone compile a list of pr claims and fired nukes and to whom? It would be nice so I dont have to research for them.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4669 (isolation #211) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Ircher »

Final Reading - Magnaofillusion ISO

(Noting that town != perfect reads, and that you should not take my reads as being correct, but rather truthful)

1. Noting in , Magna refers to me as "Low-hanging fruit" as he pursues a scumread on Sir Arthur (who flipped town)
2. In , Magna has seemed to reverse his earlier comment by stating "if there is real 'low hanging fruit' in this playerlist it is McMenno.". (This contradicts what he said in and especially where he quotes Arthur asking which low-hanging fruit Arthur was being accused of going after, and Magna responds "Ircher".) --> I would also note that Magna is continuing his argument for Arthur scum which depended quite some on this -- What I'm saying is that he switched his stance half-way through yet his read on Arthur didn't change at all despite that being his initial accusation.
3. In , Magna decides to use a non-issue as a reason to throw dirt on Accountant ("So why are you assuming Ircher has certain Troops / a Missle Silo in defensive formation when he can’t possibly have it yet?" -- Ok, that's true.... BUT how is that indicative of scum? Besides, you're sidestepping the real issue that Accountant was emphasizing concerning my behavior in order to attempt to cast doubt.
4. In response to -- There was no inconsistency. Scummy behavior != A scumread, and there's truth to what he said. Why do you pursue so hardcore tunnels? Can't you ever step back for a sec and REREAD what you are saying? (Like seriously, some of it can be pretty bogus/reachy if you analyze it versus just reading it...)
5. Noting that sorta gives an association tell on Magna w/ Nukebringer.
6. Now I'm being nitpickey but still in in response to Spiffeh (who flipped scum), he writes, "As long as he thinks he can get away with not contributing …" (Refering to Something Smart who also flipped scum). -- The ellipsis are a bit suspicious as if it's conveying a subliminal message to either Spiffeh or Smart. The statement without the ellipsis makes reasonable sense and seems to exhaust the question's scope, so what are the ellipsis for?
7. While Magna gave reasoning for his scumread on Smart earlier, he doesn't seem fully committed to the lynch as evidenced by his accompanying reason when he finally switches wagons to Smart in .
8. In , Magna shows total disregard for my McMenno case without actually commenting on it in any way or acknowledging it's existence. Instead, he continues to complain about my comment about "Can this day end yet" and how thats hypocritical (not denying that it was hypocritical though) considering I was on a vanity wagon. Like, the post Spiffeh referenced was my McMenno scum case yet rather than comment on that, he just ignores it. Explain this behavior please.
9. - Magna still hasn't explained why was necessarily indicative of scum.
10. In , Magna votes UT for... no reason/end the day? This feels inconsistemt w/ the way you approach the game, but everyone gets tired eventually I guess, so moot point.
11. Jumping back to Smart in (Reason? "SS is viable again")
12. is interesting especially the latter part. I could see that as indicating an association between Spiffeh, Nukebringer, and Magna.
13. Mentions a short list of death in -- Was Errant truly on that list? You hardly mentioned anyone besides Arthur, Vaxkiller, and Smart in your ISO. Did you say Spiffeh was on that list too? (Cuz if so, it really didn't feel like it.)
14. is pretty twisted imo, but I'm obviously biased. Let's see.... Suggesting my deployment result associated me with Spiffeh's comment which is just wrong cuz I posted my draft list & Strategic Missile Defense was definitely not my top pick.... So, your conclusion was invalid. His other part of his case on me is pretty much pure association, and I would say that in the absence of other evidence, the association case between Spiffeh and I is inconclusive.
15. --> Another pretty lousy post in my biased opinion. 3502 --> Ok, true that its obvious and "could be rolefishing", but what about it was so conclusive? Also, noting the word "scumtell" which is probably one of the
worst buzzwords
across the site. Scumtells have in my experience been right perhaps 10% of the time at best; again, inconclusive. 4024 --> Ok, again, why does that get rope. You are familiar w/ how I play and you should know that I occassionally say stupid stuff. So, what about my comment was particular striking as scum? Inconclusive. 4028 --> You know what happens when you ASSUME... I have no more to say there.4093 --> And? I make self-'eta statements quite often. Again, your point?

Conclusion: Behavior quite possibly indicative of scum, but a meta-check on how ridiculous his tunnels as town gets.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4670 (isolation #212) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 4647, GreyICE wrote:Like day 1, sure. Day 2, sure. Day 3... man you have been disconnected at a time where the town is WAY ahead.
What can you tell me about Magna? I have some experience with him, but I tend to just read and not analyze his posts.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4695 (isolation #213) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Ircher »

mastina, pls post less. Like seriously..... Read the first 200 posts of her ISO since my last post....
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4701 (isolation #214) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 4674, Nahdia wrote:Ok lemme clarify.

I'm going to treat voting anyone who hasn't claimed as fishing for claims at this point. We know there has to be at least one, if not more, scum outside the unclaimed. Lynching in that group is doing scum's job for them.
How? We should mass-claim anyway. Scum obviously doesn't have the power to eliminate all the town prs at the end of this cycle.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4707 (isolation #215) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Ircher »

Ok, fair enough.

But definitely mass-claim tomorrow. And consider Magna as tomorrow's lynch in that case.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4719 (isolation #216) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Ircher »

Final Reading - Mastina ISO

(Noting that town != perfect reads, and that you should not take my reads as being correct, but rather truthful)

1. In , mastina quotes a comment from Nukebringer in 757 asking why mastina is copying Nuke. Noting in case for further associatives, but currently inconclusive.
2. Another associate post, this time w/ Spiffeh in . Not really anything that mastina said, but what Spiffeh said in about Nukebringer. (Sounds like "Don't do that!") Maybe I'm reading in too much? Still inconclusive as of right now.
I'm still waiting for you to explain your where you called basically a scum-claim.
I don't buy your response in . For someone who does so much research, I would expect you to show a little more doubt in your scumread on me than what you are showing; I am by no means the towniest person in the world, but I'd imagine you've looked at my meta a bit.... ESPECIALLY WHEN I LINK MY GAMES ON MY WIKI PAGE.... Explain to me how the post in question felt extremely likely to come from scum!me and very unlikely from town!me.
4. 's defense of Smart could be considered an associative tell. But mastina states she hasn't read any of Smart's posts, so I'm not sure here..... Do like to mention the double standard being employed though.....
5. Noting the words "Textbook scumplay" in . See also: Scumtell (which I explained my stance on in my reading of Magna)
6. I would like to ask what meta you were judging me based on, because if you were considering meta at all, I don't think you would've so hardcore tunneled on me.
7. Mastina's comment in of not liking Snart becoming the top wagon is another possible associative tell. (Which I'm not weighing too heavily)
8. Funny how mastina came to a similar conclusion Magna did that mastina stated in about me wainting the day to end.
9. Continued white-knighting of Smart in . Brings into question mastina's motives (it would admittedky be differemt had Smart been town)
10. I dont know about your premise in . First, the kinda doubt but not really read on Nuke is something. But more importantly, I wouldn't put it past you to hardcore white-knight all your scumbuddies this game, especially the way you played at the beginning.
11. I'm crossing out SK!mastina as very unlikely based on the logic in considering her attrocious reads this game.
12. is case-in-point that mastina ignoring my meta cuz she obviously knows I'm not a great scumhunter nor am I necessarily charismatic. Yet, her scumread on me is completely unwavering compared to the way she handled Smart.

Conclusion: Aside from the trolling and the (in my very biased opinion) bad tunnel on me, the main thing that stands out here are a few associative stuff, especially with Smart.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4722 (isolation #217) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 4709, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4707, Ircher wrote:Ok, fair enough.

But definitely mass-claim tomorrow. And consider Magna as tomorrow's lynch in that case.
a) no
b) no
With the nukes, I don't think this game is going to last past Day 5. And why won't you consider a Magna lynch tomorrow?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4724 (isolation #218) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Ircher »

Will you consider reevaluating?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4727 (isolation #219) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Ircher »

Interesting table you got...
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4729 (isolation #220) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Ircher »

Not sure what to make of Ceohrir's recent reluctance.....
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4731 (isolation #221) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Ircher »

No, I asked if you'd consider and you said maybe. There's a difference.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4735 (isolation #222) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Ircher »

Anyway, Nahdia's table shows that massclaim is the optimal strategy tomorrow since all the unclaimed dont have missile silos. (Thanks to mastina, we know that's the case)

Anyway, I've said enough.

I do not want to die a slow radioactive death.

Good luck town, and Reck, you better be town!

mastina is still town; someone should reexamine cephrir's; we've given him too mich a pass; Magna pinged my radar, Vax needs to play the game, Spy is town/SK, Cheet is town, Nahdia is town, McMenno may be scum, Grey is town, LLD may be town.

Once again, good luck & peace!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #6467 (isolation #223) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Ircher »

Still bitter about getting nuked by Nukebringer.

UT seemed to deserve the win though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”