Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:26 am

Post by Samruc »

Vote: Skruffs

I'm not changing my vote until you get yourself a new avatar, period.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Samruc »

Stoofer wrote:Maybe the twist is: there is no twist...
One day, he's going to use it...

I don't see anything coming out of the Iammars wagon, and apparently Gorrad didn't either. I'm liking the Gorrad wagon though, especially after 191.

I'll second/third/whatever: "What other explanation would you have expected?"

Claus wrote:If you guys really are serious about lynching Iammars, how about trying to make him speak with some questions?
Why are you talking about lynching Iammars when he isn't the biggest wagon?
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Samruc »

@Guardian: Your 5 posts a day is a rate I'll never even come close to. Get used to that. Also, I haven't played with most of the players in the game, so I've got less to start with than what most others seem to have. I'll do my best though.

@Claus: (Again) Why talk about lynching Iammars, when he wasn't even the biggest wagon?

@K-Scope: Define a "useless post".

@Skruffs: Way to dismiss a whole bunch of opinions...
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Samruc »

Skruffs: No, no, there was nothing you should have responded to. (Except for my post about your avatar ;))

What I didn't like was the way you simply split the group into good/bad players, from what I could see without even reading what they're saying. I guess you didn't mean it that seriously, it's just that I've seen people drop out rather quickly after these kind of comments. (I'm sure some of them won't care, though.) Have you played with all of those you mentioned before?

For the record: I hate D1's.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Samruc »

@Claus: I checked the Iammars wagon, and you are right. I had missed/ignored that at least two people actually said they wanted a lynch. This is the kind of thing people say, especially D1, that doesn't always make it through my noise filter... 5/13 votes is also pretty far from a lynch, but I see where you were coming from now.

I agree with Cicero above. The killing groups seem to be pirates + ninjas + something else. The pirate finder certainly implies pirates would be scum, and my guess is ninjas are too.
Mod wrote:[17] All bad guys (scum) have one-shot immunity against any scum group. In other words, for a scum cross-kill to occur, a bad guy must be targeted twice by the same scum group. If a kill fails for that reason, the targeting scum group will be told that that was why their kill failed.
Since this is one of the "Special Rules for Pirates v. Ninjas!", and also because of the number of night kills (three) we should be dealing with more than one scum group. Sheer symmetry implies that it's the Pirates and Ninjas...
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:06 am

Post by Samruc »

A day-vigging "Frankenstein's monster" is unnerving...

@Fritzler: Did your role pm make it clear whether the resurrected player would be brought back as pro-town?
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:13 am

Post by Samruc »

Agreed, we will have to narrow down the candidates before soon. The problem is, I don't particularly like any of the bigger wagons.

K-Scope's seems to be pure pressuring. Thesp has attracted a lot of attention so far, but I can't deduce his motives. I didn't like the Iammars wagon before, and I'm still not liking it.

Unvote

I'll make a decision tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”