Song Contest 156 (Results posted!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #66 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Cyril »

literally the first song is the one that got memed to death like a month or two back you love to see it

nothing else here i feel like commenting on without listening except to say that i never finished breath of the wild
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Cyril »

In post 74, toolenduso wrote:
In post 66, Cyril wrote:nothing else here i feel like commenting on without listening except to say that i never finished breath of the wild
It's...well...I mean, it's satisfying at first but the problem is that it doesn't take too long to run out of things to do (at least, if you're using the Internet as a guide like I often do), except collecting 900 korok seeds. And at a certain point none of the enemies are all that challenging anymore.

That said, the basic design of the game still makes it fun to go back to every once in a while. Just climbing up a huge mountain and then jumping off and gliding forever is cool.

(yes I am trying to get all 900 korok seeds)
it's way too big with not enough to do

i was just going for all shrines myself and i quit somewhere between the first and second dungeons mostly just out of exhaustion/repetitiveness
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Cyril »

temporary secretary is a good meme song because it's not a song intentionally designed to become a meme but it became one organically
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #139 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Cyril »

5 songs scored lower than temporary secretary

Return to “General Discussion”