UFOs & other stuff (general conspiracy thread)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Isis »

If another civilization visited earth they would not send living crew. Living crew is foolish and symbolizes things that don't need to be symbolized. Humanity is outgrowing the fratboy idea that you should definitely play hard mode and send living crew. Hoaxers are projecting this idea onto other civilizations even though we are learning truths of computer science and engineering that demonstrate we can accomplish everything you would want out of a scouting mission without using carbon based life forms and there are intuitive disadvantages for carbon based life forms traveling zillions of miles. Even if they are overcomable, why do it?

It's like hearing an out of touch stepmother accuse her stepson of playing Xbox even though he is grounded by saying she found fibers from his socks on the Xbox controller and that's how he was playing it.

Sending a cell culture or something on the spacecraft would make like a little sense maybe but the clip of theatre I heard was playing into the tiny green men fantasy
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:47 pm

Post by Isis »

Mostly I think too many people would need to know about the conspiracy
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “General Discussion”