The Curse of Kowhai Mall - HARRY MAIN THREAD - COMPLETED

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:26 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Sometimes when I'm thinking of a track to submit, I think to myself "okay I could submit X, but I know a lot of people won't care for it, there's no point in wasting their time and mine". Glad to see [CaptainMeme] isn't burdened by such thoughts.

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:56 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Sometimes when I'm thinking of a track to submit, I think to myself "okay I could submit X, but I know a lot of people won't care for it, there's no point in wasting their time and mine". Glad to see [CaptainMeme] isn't burdened by such thoughts.

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:05 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Judith (Nancy Drew 39) has set up a private chat with you: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87986

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:23 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

In the Antiques store:

The guard climbs in through the window, immediately heading to Harry. It's approximately 10 seconds until the 'click' of handcuffs is heard.

"Alright chum, time for you for you to answer some questions. I have witnesses saying they saw you breaking into the bank."

Harry is led out of the Antiques store through the main Eatery door, and is no longer present.

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:02 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:36 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Charlie has created a private chat with you: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=88029

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:57 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

The Tesla appears to be spotlessly clean, and smells of bleach. Despite that there's a hint of a bad smell coming from the boot, but there's nothing inside it. It smells like death to you.

-Het

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”