What Were You Thinking XIV! (Game over)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:42 pm

Post by racefan12 »

I'm thinking I should go ahead and make a post here before I forget to.
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

You have questions about me? I try to give you answers!
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by racefan12 »

I am hugely disappointed Whose Line didn't score.
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by racefan12 »

My actual answer would actually be rainier as well... mainly because Texas has been one spark away from setting the whole state on fire all summer long.

(And yes, it's still summer here.)
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by racefan12 »

For me, Literature (which we just called "Reading") and Language/English were separate subjects in middle school, but combined in high school.

Same with History and Social Studies.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by racefan12 »

I did note the fact that someone people don't have air conditioning in my answer, but still went with heater because of the saying that "You can always put more clothes on if you're too cold, but you can't take them off if you're too hot".

And as someone who has experienced extended power outages with outdoor temperatures of 100F and of 20F, if I had to do one over again, I'd pick the latter. At least I could sleep in the cold.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Indeed.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by racefan12 »

In post 290, Ircher wrote:
In post 289, Cheery Dog wrote: Sounds like a problem with your phone. Because it does
No, it doesn't work on iOS at all.
It doesn't work for me either, and I have an Android phone.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:20 am

Post by racefan12 »

In post 295, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 294, Silverclaw wrote: We've literally had this conversation on the Discord before lol. It exists but does nothing and only shows up on Android due to how Android works.

But if it works for Cheery Dog, a video of it working would be cool
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vzp81cqPdG156WBPA
That picture looks like you switched your phone to display to the desktop version of the site, in which case it does work. But it doesn't on the mobile version.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #312 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:19 am

Post by racefan12 »

I was trying to see if I could somehow win with the lowest score of any surviving player, but I'll gladly settle for just the winning part of that :P

Thanks everybody and thanks to StrangerCoug for hosting!
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”