Shadow Hunters (Game Over, Shadow and Neutral Win!)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Shadow Hunters (Game Over, Shadow and Neutral Win!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 am

Post by dramonic »

Still taking part in the Hunt

ReckonerRole:
Unknown

Damage: 1/11
Equipment: Silver Rosary

AnimorphervRole:
Daniel

Damage: 9/13
Equipment: -

Bird1111Role:
Charles

Damage: 0/11
Equipment: Chainsaw, Fortune Brooch, Cursed Sword Masamune

MallowgenoRole:
Vampire

Damage: 12/13
Equipment: none

KageLordRole:
Allie

Damage: 5/8
Equipment: Talisman

No longer part in the Hunt

Chenhsi:
Emi

Jimfinn:
Werewolf

Cybele:
Franklin

Players by Area

Area 1 (Hermit's Cabin and Erstwhile Altar)

Bird, Cybele, MallowGeno

Area 2 (Underworld Gate and Church)

Kagelord, Reck

Area 3 (Cemetery and Weird Woods)

Ani
Last edited by dramonic on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 91 times in total.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

The Rules of the Hunt

Outline

"Shadow Hunters" is a survival board game where three groups of characters, "Shadows", "Hunters" and "Civilians" struggle against each other to survive. The "Shadows" are the dwellers of the demon world and the "Hunters'" goal is to destroy all "Shadow" group members. Civilians are innocent people who happen to be in the middle of the battle. Each player assumes one character from one of these groups, but the other players will not know your identity. Determine who is your ally and defeat your enemies!

Game Flow

The turn flow, as expected is from 1 to 8. When it is your turn, you do the following actions. This repeats until the game is over.
1. Move your character (mandatory)
2. Follow the instructions on your new location (optional)
3. Attack other player(s) (optional)

Moving

Moving is done by rolling a 6-sided dice and a 4-sided dice. The result dictates where you move your character.

2-3: Hermit's Cabin
4-5: Underworld Gate
6: Church
8: Graveyard
9: Weird Woods
10: Erstwhile Altar

Rolling a 7 let you choose where to go. If you roll the number of the location you are in, you must reroll.

Locations and their effect

When you land on a new location, you may perform special actions.

Hermit's Cabin:
I'll PM you a hermit card. You may give it to the player of your choice.
Underworld Gate:
Choose one of black, white or hermit card to use.
Church:
Draw a white card and follow the instructions
Graveyard:
Draw a black card and follow the instructions
Weird Woods:
Either give 2 points of damage to a player or heal 1 point of damage to a player (you may select yourself).
Erstwhile Altar:
Steal an equipment card from a player.

Cards

Hermit Cards

When you draw these, you do not follow the instructions. Instead, you hand them to another player and THEY follow the instructions. Think of these like cop investigations!

Hermit cards are:
Hermit's AidI bet you are a hunter. If so, you heal 1 damage (however if you have none, you receive one damage!)

Hermit's NurturanceI bet you are a neutral. If so, you heal 1 damage (however if you have none, you receive one damage!)

Hermit's HuddleI bet you are a shadow. If so, you heal 1 damage (however if you have none, you receive one damage!)

Hermit's BlackmailI bet you are either a neutral or hunter. If so, you must either give an equipment card to the current player or receive 1 damage!

Hermit's AngerI bet you are either a shadow or hunter. If so, you must either give an equipment card to the current player or receive 1 damage!

Hermit's GreedI bet you are either a neutral or shadow. If so, you must either give an equipment card to the current player or receive 1 damage!

Hermit's SlapI bet you are a hunter. If so, you receive 1 damage

Hermit's SpellI bet you are a shadow. If so, you receive 1 damage

Hermit's ExorcismI bet you are a shadow. If so, you receive 2 damage

Hermit's BullyI bet your HP is 11 or less. If so, you receive 1 damage

Hermit's Tough Lesson of LoveI bet your HP is 12 or more. If so, you receive 2 damage

Black Cards

When you draw these, you must follow the instructions on the card. Equipment are automatically used in every battle.

Black cards are:
Vampire BatYou give 2 points of damage to any character and heal 1 point of your own damage

Moody GoblinYou steal an equipment card from any character

Bloodthirsty SpiderYou give 2 points of damage to any character and receive 2 points of damage yourself

Spiritual DollPick any character and roll a 6-sided die. If the die number is 1 to 4, you give 3 points of damage to that character. If the die number is 5 or 6, you get 3 points of damage.

DynamiteRoll the 2 dice and give 3 points of damage to all characters in the location designated by the total number rolled (nothing happens on a 7)

Banana PeelGive one of our equipment cards to another character. If you have no equipment cards, you receive 1 point of damage

Diabolic RitualIf you are a Shadow, you may reveal you identity. If you do, you can fully heal your damage

ChainsawEQUIPMENT - On a successful attack, you give 1 point of extra damage

Butcher KnifeEQUIPMENT - On a successful attack, you give 1 point of extra damage

Rusted Broad AxeEQUIPMENT - On a successful attack, you give 1 point of extra damage

Machine GunEQUIPMENT - Your attacks target all characters within your attack range (roll the dice once and apply the same damage to all affected characters)

HandgunEQUIPMENT - Your attack range becomes every Area but your own

Cursed Sword MasamuneEQUIPMENT - You MUST attack if possible. Your attacks are executed by a single roll of the 4-sided die (you cannot fail)

White Cards

When you draw these, you must follow the instructions on the card. Equipment are automatically used in every battle.

White cards are:
Flare of JudgmentAll characters except yourself receive 2 points of damage

First AidSet a character's damage at 7 (You may choose yourself)

Concealed KnowledgeOnce this turn is over, it'll be your turn again

Guardian AngelYou get no damage from another character attack until your next turn

Disenchant MirrorIf you are either Vampire or Werewolf, you must reveal your identity

Holy Water of HealingHeal 2 points of your damage

BlessingPick a character other than yourself and role a 6-sided die. That character heals the amount of damage shown on the die.

ChocolateIf you are Allie, Emi or Unknown, you may reveal your identity. If you do, you are fully healed

AdventIf you're hunter, you may reveal your identity. If you do, you can fully heal your damage

Fortune BroochEQUIPMENT - You receive no damage from the Weird Woods

TalismanEQUIPMENT - You receive no damage from the black cards "Bloodthirsty Spider", "Vampire Bat" and "Dynamite"

Mystic CompassEQUIPMENT - You may roll twice to move and choose which result to use

Silver RosaryEQUIPMENT - If you attack and kill another character, you steal all their equipment

Spear of LonginusEQUIPMENT - If you are a hunter and your attack is successful, you may reveal your identity. If you do, your attack does 2 extra points of damage

Holy RobeEQUIPMENT - Your attacks do 1 less point of damage and the amount of damage you receive from attacks is reduced by 1

Attacking

At the end of your turn, you may attack someone in your area. Do so by rolling the two dice and substracting the higher result from the smaller result. If you roll the same amount on both dice, your attack fails.
If the inflicted damage would put a character's damage above their HP, they are automatically revealed and you may steal one of their equipment.

The Characters

Each player is given a role from this list. In order to use your character's special ability, you must reveal yourself (except Unknown and Daniel)

Hunters

EmiHP: 10
Wincon: All shadows are dead
Special Ability: When you move, you can move to an adjacent location instead of rolling the dice (Ex: if you are in the second location of Area 2, you can go to the first location of Area 2 or the first location of Area 3)

FranklinHP: 12
Special Ability: Once in the game, you may inflict damage to a player equal to the roll of a 6-sided die

GeorgeHP: 14
Special Ability: Special Ability: Once in the game, you may inflict damage to a player equal to the roll of a 4-sided die

Neutrals

AllieHP: 8
Wincon: You are not dead
Special Ability: Once per game, you may fully heal your damage

BobHP: 10
Wincon: You possess more than 5 equipment cards
Special Ability: If you inflict 2 or more points of damage, you may instead steal an equipment card from your victim

CharlesHP: 11
Wincon: At the time you kill a character, the amount of dead character is 3 or more
Special Ability: After attacking, you may inflict 2 points of damage to yourself to attack again

DanielHP: 13
Wincon: You are the first to die OR all shadows are dead and you are not
Special Ability: As soon as another character dies, you must reveal your identity

Shadows

UnknownHP: 11
Wincon: All hunters are dead OR 3 neutrals are dead
Special Ability: When given an hermit card, you may lie (you do not have to reveal yourself to use this)

VampireHP: 13
Special Ability: If you attack a player and inflict damage, you may heal 2 points of your own damage

WerewolfHP: 14
Special Ability: After being attacked by a character, you may immediately attack back that character

Setup

Depending on the amount of players we get, setup will be as follow
5 players: 2H-1N-2S
6 players: 2H-2N-2S
7 players: 2H-3N-2S (Bob cannot appear)
8 players: 3H-3N-3S minus one chosen at random (Bob cannot appear)

FAQ

Q: Can equipment bonus be combined?
A: Yes. All equipment bonus stack (so if you have chainsaw, masamune, handgun and machine-gun, you inflict 1d4+1 damage to everyone not in your area)

Q: A card says "you may reveal yourself" but I am already revealed. Can I still use it?
A: Yes. As long as people know who you are after the card is used, it's fine and doesn't matter if they knew who you were BEFORE it was used.
Last edited by dramonic on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

You may now sign-up for the game.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

The 8 player scenario has 1 role removed at random from any alignment.
Don't tell me that's balanced for the scum, they dont have a NK :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Roles going out.

Since I was unaware that the dice tag didn't exist anymore, we'll be using post URL instead =D

When it is your turn, post! To know what you've rolled, simply check your post's URL (do so by clicking the little page at the top-left corner of your post)

last number is your roll, 0=10

attacking with the masamune is done by dividing by 2,5 that number (round up)
normal attacks will be given a damage by me, since that's too annoying to do otherwise. I've already generated 50 rolls anyways.

Once everyone has their roll, whoever is in MY post URL will begin.

EDIT: Reck, you're up!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well im not at home, so I'll edit that dice grid later.

Cyb, you are done.
Next!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

alternatively I could tell you what you roll, but then you get less and less control.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

Weird Woods =D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

You choose which stack you draw from though.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

Rusted Broad AxeEQUIPMENT - On a successful attack, you give 1 point of extra damage

Mallow now possess the Rusted Broad Axe
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

animorpherv1 wrote:Hey dramonic, you screwed up one of your area tags.
clarify?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

indeed!
thank you =D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

reroll <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

fine
move back a number then
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

I dont mind rolling the dice for you people <<
It just seems a bit impersonal.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

UNDERWORLD GATE!
where to?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

erm
I mean which card
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Sent
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

you must use it now by giving it to someone.
I will PM them the card and they will react accordingly.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:32 am

Post by dramonic »

Jim's card has been submitted to Kagelord.
Nothing happens.
Last edited by dramonic on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

Spear of LonginusEQUIPMENT - If you are a hunter and your attack is successful, you may reveal your identity. If you do, your attack does 2 extra points of damage

Do you wish to attack?

if not, back to Reck!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Reck steals the Rusted Broad Axe.

Do you wish to attack someone?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

Cyb's card has been submitted to Reck.
Nothing happens.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

oopsies!

Banana PeelGive one of our equipment cards to another character. If you have no equipment cards, you receive 1 point of damage

Ani gets 1 damage!
do you wish to attack?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Diabolic RitualIf you are a Shadow, you may reveal you identity. If you do, you can fully heal your damage

Bird has no damage, therefore the card can't be used regardless.

Do you wish to attack?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:40 am

Post by dramonic »

ChocolateIf you are Allie, Emi or Unknown, you may reveal your identity. If you do, you are fully healed

What do you wish to do Mallow?
Also, do you wish to attack?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Kage takes 1 damage!

Jim, do you wish to attack?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

[Redacted]

You cant, you're not in his area.
You are at the Hermit's Cabin, in area 1 with Cybele and Reck. Forgot to edit it in in the first post earlier =_=;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

lucky dawg!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

You cannot go twice in the same place.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:53 am

Post by dramonic »

Guardian AngelYou get no damage from another character attack until your next turn

do you wish to attack?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

First AidSet a character's damage at 7 (You may choose yourself)

Better choose wisely =D
Also, do you wish to attack?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

their damage/health will be set to 7.
yes, its very strong.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:13 am

Post by dramonic »

do you wish to attack someone?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:07 am

Post by dramonic »

The card is given to Kage, who looks at it and shrugs!

He has received no damage.
Do you wish to attack someone Recky =3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 am

Post by dramonic »

it's a 3!
it's a 5!
with an axe, that's 3 damages!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:29 am

Post by dramonic »

it's a 2 and a 1!

Ani, you're up!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:44 am

Post by dramonic »

Moody GoblinYou steal an equipment card from any character
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

do you wanna attack someone?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 am

Post by dramonic »

ChainsawEQUIPMENT - On a successful attack, you give 1 point of extra damage
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

ani has received his card.
Nothing happens!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

wanna attack?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's a 4 and a 3.

ani takes 1 damage.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

which he just healed.
Now stop yelling <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's a 6!
It's a 1!

Jimfinn takes another 5 damage, bringing his total to 17!

He is dead and was the
Werewolf
!

Ani reveals! He is
Daniel
and now wins with the hunters!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Im actually waiting for reck to givre me his target for his hermit
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Nothing happens!
Ani?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:33 am

Post by dramonic »

do you want to attack?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 am

Post by dramonic »

it's

2!
and
2!

You violently shove your axe into the hermit's eye! Good thing he recovers fast.

No damage is dealt
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:41 am

Post by dramonic »

it's flavour.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:48 am

Post by dramonic »

there's a conspiracy going...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

Bird, do you still wish to not attack?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

mallowgeno!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

Concealed KnowledgeOnce this turn is over, it'll be your turn again

nobody within attack range
GO again =D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:29 am

Post by dramonic »

o...k...
Ouch, ani gets 2 damages!
Mallowgeno flips! He's
Vampire!

It's a 2!
It's a 4!

That's 2 more damages
Mallow heals 2!

It is now Kage's turn.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

Cursed Sword MasamuneEQUIPMENT - You MUST attack if possible. Your attacks are executed by a single roll of the 4-sided die (you cannot fail)

Apparently you won't be not attacking after all!
It's a 4!
Oh, nasty shot on chenhsi!

His actions are now being processed, he PMed em to me...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

He rolls a 4!
Picks a white card!

Silver RosaryEQUIPMENT - If you attack and kill another character, you steal all their equipment

Cannot attack.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vampire BatYou give 2 points of damage to any character and heal 1 point of your own damage

Do you wish to attack Chenhsi?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

Reck launches teh bats!
He heals two!
Reck attacks!
it's a 6!
it's a 2!

With a total of 12 damages, Chenhsi dies!
He was
Emi

Which equipment card do you wish to take Reck?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:50 am

Post by dramonic »

Cybele flips as
Franklin!

LIGHTNING!!!!

4 damages are dealt to Mallow

He draws his card...
Butcher KnifeEQUIPMENT - On a successful attack, you give 1 point of extra damage
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:55 am

Post by dramonic »

You could
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:57 am

Post by dramonic »

Ani draws...

OMG TAKE COVER!

Flare of JudgmentAll characters except yourself receive 2 points of damage

do you wish to further attack?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:35 am

Post by dramonic »

The only person in your attack range is reck <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

Fortune BroochEQUIPMENT - You receive no damage from the Weird Woods

wheee!

MALLOW!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

lucky guy!
do you wanna attack Cybele or Kagelord?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:17 am

Post by dramonic »

badam, 2 on ani and mallow heals 2!
badoom, 3 on Cybele and mallow heals 2!

also, its a 5 and a 2.

Kage!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:42 am

Post by dramonic »

it's a 2!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:04 am

Post by dramonic »

franklin heals one!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:05 am

Post by dramonic »

Yes it does.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:06 am

Post by dramonic »

Kagelord takes 1 damage!
it's a 5!
it's a 1!
Another 4!
Reck also flips as UNKNOWN!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:10 am

Post by dramonic »

lol
Upon performing the third (or more) kill, everyone who's wincon is completed wins.

So.
If you kill Franklin, Kage, you, reck and Mallow win.
If you kill a shadow or Daniel, you and kage win
If you kill Allie, you win alone
If you kill the third neutral, you commited suicide at some point, somehow.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

Disenchant MirrorIf you are either Vampire or Werewolf, you must reveal your identity

very useful <<
do you wish to attack?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:11 am

Post by dramonic »

do you wanna attack?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:01 am

Post by dramonic »

it's a 2
it's a... 2 again.

FAILED ATTACK!

Bird goes to the cemetary and draws...

(it's not the same vampire bat, I checked)
Who will you target, and will you attack too?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:02 am

Post by dramonic »

actually there isn't anyone to attack, so...
who will you target?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:59 am

Post by dramonic »

that's not what the altar does <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:02 am

Post by dramonic »

it's a 3 and... a 3 <<
IN YO FACE!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:24 am

Post by dramonic »

TalismanEQUIPMENT - You receive no damage from the black cards "Bloodthirsty Spider", "Vampire Bat" and "Dynamite"

it's a 2!

Reck!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:31 am

Post by dramonic »

Holy Water of HealingHeal 2 points of your damage

it's a 1
it's a 5!

oh dear.
Cybele?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:57 am

Post by dramonic »

it's a 1
it's a ...2 :(

measly 3 damages
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:54 am

Post by dramonic »

will you attack?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Dram predicts a bird win.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:05 am

Post by dramonic »

you still get a hermit card
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 am

Post by dramonic »

bird literally cant fail to win XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 am

Post by dramonic »

kage gives the Cursed Sword to bird!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

do you want to have the attack role, or do you just want me to declare you win?
because you're lowest possible damage outcome is 2 either way <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's a 1!
with the chainsaw, that makes 2!
CYbele DIES!

Congratulations to
Bird, Kagelord,
Reckoner, Mallowgeno and Jimfinn!
You guys WIN!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:31 am

Post by dramonic »

is yours over?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:53 am

Post by dramonic »

Fu-Ka can't kill someone with dynamite nurse 0_o
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:20 am

Post by dramonic »

oki
I'm a hoot

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”