Micro 962: Geriatric Trio II (Town Victory)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Bingle

I won't be around much if at all til Thursday evening. I have to work because I'm important.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

What even is this thread right now
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So I'm not sure how anyone has reads on Michael Scott or bugspray as they don't seem to have started playing yet. (NOTE: I typed this before I finished reading so it only applies to page 1. Bugspray started playing after that). Bugsprays reads feel lazy though. Very generic. Lack of interest could explain it, but why such a lack of interest right at the start of the game? Does anyone know what alignment bugspray prefers to play?

I don't agree with the sou wagon. The reads list was clearly fabricated, but it was designed to fit the order of the playerlist. I don't see reck as scum for not realizing it though. Having a problem with fabricated reads isn't scummy.

Clidd, the game you linked started on my day off. This one started while I was sitting in the parking lot about to go into work.
Bingle wrote: I would be willing to vote Bspray slot, Reck, or KMD. I think Porkens has decent scum equity,
That seems like a lot.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

On Michael Scott, no, no read.

On bugspray, leaning scum for those two sort of reads.

Reck tends to be over the top anyway, so that doesn't factor into the way I'll be reading him this game.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Good to see you again too, agar.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

sou wrote: literally *sigh* at this point. i was also just going to reply to reck again, but i'm beginning to think this may be a personality/playstyle thing more than anything.
I already told you that lol
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Bingle wrote: Does it, now? I'm willing to vote in the people who I'm not townreading on a wagon I believe to have scum motivation, and you. Less so Porkens, because he's actually putting out content to engage with unprodded. Who on that list do you think I should be unwilling to vote? Why?
Your vote I your vote and I won't tell you how to use it. But I'll make observations and you just said you're willing to vote half the game. But if you want my opinion on those players, I haven't seen a reason to scum read reck yet. Bugspray I'm with you on. Porkens, meh, maybe.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Clidd I'm actually townreading you. Why did I scum read you in the past? I don't remember playing with you.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok found the game. I was scum reading you because you replaced ceejay who was obvscum. I dont remember being eliminated in that game though. I see in the OP that it happened but no, I don't remember the details around it. Usually when that happens though it's because RL didnt allow me the time to stay active. The town read comes from your initial reads list. Your explanations for reads felt real to me. I did wonder at the time how Michael Scott and bugspray got opposite reads from you but when i went to re-read your Michael Scott read I could follow what you were getting at.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Meta isn't trash. Assuming you know how someone is going to read you after one game with them is trash. Especially when I didn't bother to read clidd that game because I had his predecessor as lock scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #138 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I think clidds meltdown shows us that he really cares about the game and I don't see scum who cares about the game offering their life up on Day 1.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 142, clidd wrote:So, KMD, if you're town and I'm wrong about you being scum, you probably feel that I'm town. In this case, what are you going to do with this information ?
Not vote you.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Agar wrote: Kmd's response is also bad
Why? Do you agree with clidd that I should be scum reading him for meta when I did nothing to read his play in that game?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #191 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 189, AGar wrote:Kmd, why has your vote remained parked on bingle as bingle's wagon begins to burgeon?
Bingle is my preferred elimination at this time.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #212 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 204, AGar wrote:Lotsa folks high on their own stuff, huh?

KMD, where art thou to explain your Bingle vote more? I tire of patience.

Last couple MS posts have been :goodposting:, waiting to make sure the other head doesn't go and boof that progress for them.

Ayyo Porkens
, why you still voting clidd if clidd's outburst was towntelling to you to the point of aggressively coming at me for binning it as null and not something I care about?
Getting ready for funeral. Will go into detail after.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #219 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sorry long day. Someone help me explain to a five year old why he has to lose three grandparents since the start of last year? :(

I'll try to catch up in the morning. Hate that I'm sucking at keeping up and just proving Agar right.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Agar,

I originally voted Bingle on page 1 because they seemed scared to be associated with the clidd wagon. They voted elsewhere and didn't acknowledge the "wagon". Granted it's two votes, but those were the only two posts of the game which forces the next poster to ask do I vote with the wagon? Do I vote someone on the wagon? The exception is if Bingle came in with a joke vote that was pre-planned before game start. I don't see that in the Porkens vote, which Bingle abandons to OMGUS me.

Bingles next couple of posts just feel like posts for the sake of posts. The callout of the chess game, non-read on Porkens, info on who Hydra pairs are, and pagetop comment to the Mod do nothing for the game. It's common knowledge that a chess game in a mafia game thread just doesn't belong. We know nothing on where Bingle actually stands on Porkens yet the name has been brought up a few times. I don't know, it just feels like Bingle is trying to give us a lot of words without rocking any boats.

Next, Bingle gives some scum reads but it's just the wagon and the guy voting Bingle. So... I really don't see anything more than surface level stuff here. It's also scum reads on about half the game. If a wagon pops up, Bingle really hasn't given us ANY he'd be unwilling to join except maybe clidd.

This caught my eye too:
Bingle wrote: As far as the wagon on me, I'm not particularly worried, nor will it influence the way I play the game.
It was unprompted so it seems like feeling the need to acknowledge the wagon and it seems like a downplayed way to say "I don't feel any pressure". It just feels unneeded.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #229 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 206, AGar wrote:
In post 154, Porkens wrote: disagree. His outburst is based on how much he
does care
about the game. He's not saying "fuck it, yeet me a lose, this town is fucked," he's saying "Can we just yeet me now because I don't want to get yeeted in yeetlo?"
Was this supposed to convey that you found the outburst scumtelling?
Thats actually a good point and kind of goes along with my own reasons for townreading clidds outburst. If someone cares about the game as town, they might want to be removed for the sake of the town. As scum, if he cares about the game he just wants to live as long as possible. Why would scum ever think "this town is fucked" in a negative way if they care about the game?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #237 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 230, Porkens wrote:“Say” not “think”.

The outburst was ATE and LAMIST.
So it was fake but still shows he cares?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #252 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Bingle you snipped the part of my post that shows I was talking about your Porkens read in one early post and not now. I never said we don't know your CURRENT Porkens read. Dirty move from someone accusing me of lying lol.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #257 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Bingle wrote: I RVS voted Porkens in 6, flat out said that I was townleaning Porkens in 15, stated that my townread had weakened on Porkens but that I didn't want to eliminate him due to my enjoyment of his posts in 49 and doubled down with the exact words "Porkens has decent scum equity" in 63. There was literally one post in that sequence not included, which was 34. So, pray tell, where was I unclear on my Porkens read? And before you accuse me of going too far with my inclusions again, post 63 is one of the posts in which I talked about the chess game, which was specifically a problem you had BEFORE you mentioned my Porkens read being unclear.
Yes, exactly this. Your read on Porkens was all over the place
Bingle wrote: So... What about all the actual lying you did? No comment?
I don't lie. Even as scum. Good scum just vote scummy townies.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #260 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 258, Porkens wrote:
In post 257, Kmd4390 wrote:
Bingle wrote: I RVS voted Porkens in 6, flat out said that I was townleaning Porkens in 15, stated that my townread had weakened on Porkens but that I didn't want to eliminate him due to my enjoyment of his posts in 49 and doubled down with the exact words "Porkens has decent scum equity" in 63. There was literally one post in that sequence not included, which was 34. So, pray tell, where was I unclear on my Porkens read? And before you accuse me of going too far with my inclusions again, post 63 is one of the posts in which I talked about the chess game, which was specifically a problem you had BEFORE you mentioned my Porkens read being unclear.
Who’s the scummiest townie right now?
In my opinion, whichever of my scum reads I'm wrong about .
In post 258, Porkens wrote:
In post 257, Kmd4390 wrote:
Who’s the scummiest townie right now?
In my opinion, whichever of my scum reads I'm wrong about . Point is scum don't have to lie to make those players look scummy so Bingle accusing me of lying is inaccurate and still would be inaccurate if I was scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #267 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 264, clidd wrote:It would be good if you guys sort KMD today, otherwise will be a problem later.
Nah. No ones gonna scum read me late in the game.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #283 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Was this not an answer to the first quote?
In post 96, Kmd4390 wrote:
Bingle wrote: Does it, now? I'm willing to vote in the people who I'm not townreading on a wagon I believe to have scum motivation, and you. Less so Porkens, because he's actually putting out content to engage with unprodded. Who on that list do you think I should be unwilling to vote? Why?
Your vote I your vote and I won't tell you how to use it. But I'll make observations and you just said you're willing to vote half the game. But if you want my opinion on those players, I haven't seen a reason to scum read reck yet. Bugspray I'm with you on. Porkens, meh, maybe.
To the questions in the second quote:
1) No, I'm not willing to wagon half the players in the game.
2) Because I'm not scum reading them.
3) I didn't say you had no town reads. I said you'd left your options open to wagon anyone except maybe clidd. You responded by pointing out town reads on Porkens (and this read has changed for you) and Agar ("slightly stronger town read than the rest of you" doesn't sound like "won't ever vote"). It just seems convenient to be in position to vote anyone at any time.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #289 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 284, xRECKONERx wrote:huh. i have literally never in my life announced when a vote i was making put someone at E-1? is that a commonly expected thing?

this is just bizarre...if someone "accidentally" hammered them, why wouldn't the blame be on
the person hammering
rather than porkens??

also i have a great joke for you all
what do u call people who take care of chickens
I don't think I have either but I can tell by my last handful of games it's expected now.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #304 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Bingle wrote: Do you think being willing to vote many different people is scummy, and if so, why?
Me wrote:It just seems convenient to be in position to vote anyone at any time
Bingle wrote:Do you only ever vote for people you think are lockscum? Are there no valid reasons to vote null reads?
I usually vote my strongest scum read. In a deadline situation, I compromise if needed.
Bingle wrote:Who do you think I should have had as a locktown as of now, and why?
What a weird question. Why should I tell you what your reads are? I'll make observations on your reads, but you asking me what they should be is just plain weird. Personally, I don't have any locktown yet. But I'm not interested in eliminating clidd or Michael Scott today. Sou, Reck and Agar, it would take work to get me to vote there. Porkens and Bulge I'd vote over any of those.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #308 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 305, The Bulge wrote:? Bell's entrance looks solid to me, what are others seeing?
Whats solid about it? I have the slot as town but it's not because of Bell.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #310 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I mean your post to me sounded like a "meh any of these 4-5 is fine". I want to eliminate you. I'd be satisfied with The Bulge. Porkens I'd be compromising. Anything after that is be doing reluctantly if there was no other choice. You're also acting like this was my only reason to suspect you which just isn't true.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #333 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

All this talk of consolidating and no votes. Let's get on Bingle.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #336 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

See this is why I wonder if you're even reading what I say. You continue to assert to me what MY opinions are after i tell you you're wrong.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #365 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 337, Bingle wrote:And you continue to not answer when I ask you to correct me.
In post 335, Bingle wrote:
Are there any other reasons?
I'm not going to take your word when you tell me I'm wrong, because I'm not a moron. If you actually have other reasons to scumread me then town you would want to actually make them known, but they simply don't seem to exist. You're avoiding any engagement on the topic. When I point out your lies, your response is "I don't lie". When I point out that the only reasons you've given for scumreading me are shit reasons, your response is "You can't tell me what my opinions are!" The flail is real. You can't defend yourself because there is no defense, and you're hoping no one reads the thread closely enough to notice.
You even linked my reasons. Then invented more for some reason.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #392 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 7, Kmd4390 wrote:
Vote Bingle

I won't be around much if at all til Thursday evening. I have to work because I'm important.
This was a crumb. I work at a prison. Im the jailkeeper.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #404 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I mean I'd love it if scum tried but I just don't see it happening when they can just kill me tonight
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #408 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 405, Bingle wrote:If you're town you can still maybe save yourself by correct guessing who the person making the nightkill is.

Speaking of, you need to make a post about who you will target tonight if we flip a scum with the elimination so that they'll be conftown if we flip a scum with the elimination and you die anyway, just in case.
If we hit scum I'm targeting you unless you're the scum we hit in which case I'll target The Bulge.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #413 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:32 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Unvote, Vote The Bulge
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #415 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I wouldn't have said the "I'm important" part because that makes no sense outside of the context of this game.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #468 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Im alive!

I jailed reck but scum still could have no killed or shot him.

Sou is obviously today's elimination .

Since that will leave one scum my target will be public.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #474 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 470, Sou and Kanna wrote:whoops! sorry we read our role pm wrong, we're actually vt

~kanna
Lmao
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #480 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'll jail reck. If I die he's town.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #485 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 482, AGar wrote:
In post 480, Kmd4390 wrote:I'll jail reck. If I die he's town.
I mean, if anyone dies he's town, right?
Correct.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #491 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Sou and Kanna
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #495 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 494, Bell wrote:Jingle?
Bells
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #517 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 515, Bingle wrote:Technically speaking we need KMD to pick a target for tonight in case scum is shitting the bed hardcore here.
Jailed Reck

Vote Reck

Would jail Klick next
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #532 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 529, xRECKONERx wrote:yeah, sucked to get basically randomly chosen. we were on a 50/50 flip between whether me or S&K should submit the kill N1.
setup overall feels a little town sided? like we got lucky town imploded D1 but in such a small game, JK has so much utility
It wasn't random. You hinted at being a power role near the end of Day 1 which was no longer possible after the flip.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”