Micro 995: Secret Jesters

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #736 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

<3 love ya mama :P

Fun fact I preinned but it got lost. I wanted to draw Jester to learn how to troll.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #737 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 729, Sissy Cooper wrote:I'm just saying, when the IC says "we never do Raymond today" maybe don't vote Raymond LMAO
Ehh it was still the right play mechanically and his ISO is shit and no idea who you are sooooo nothing to go off of why he was jester
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #738 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

I take games waaaay too seriously lol. Was trying to skate earlier and blend in.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #742 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Fair I gotta get back to work.
If i knew it was you I would have but I don’t alt hunt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #744 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 741, Lila Pitts wrote:I initially really did think Grace was town but began to doubt that when she refused to vote me. Raymond was really obvious jester. I even thought he might be town before he doubled/tripled down on it.

I’m not really shocked on Cha Cha, she was doing heavy meta fishing on day one, which is something that you really wouldn’t expect jesters to do.

I was wondering if Grace tries to bus Cha Cha and get towncred but people were so convinced Cha Cha was jester it probably wouldn’t have worked.
Raymond wasn’t obvious to me.
He claimed not Jester and hunted my top townread which was scum repeatedly.
I guess that’s what I get for half assing earlier I suppose
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #745 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

You don’t have to worry about obscuring me Jingle but if you do cool
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #753 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 750, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Yeah maybe I was Raymond, maybe I wasn't, who can say?
Hi person I don’t know.

Hope you had fun!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #756 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

I did :) really wanted jester but wasn’t in the cards.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #779 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 778, Grace Hargreeves wrote:Wow OK, nevermind. Kinda upset about the quickhammer on Swedes there... I think the massclaim was a really bad idea for Town, and I think we messed up by not both claiming Town. We made it so that Town had reason to elim in the Jester claims, which we didn't want. I think we played pretty well though.

Good Game, oh well.
My reads were shit right approach. Thanks for noticing that :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #780 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 772, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I wanted to be a jester so badly but I rolled scum so I could only pretend to be a Jester :(
I wanted to be jester too.

I had to try :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #782 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 781, The Swedes wrote:
For some reason I thought you were NDMath and you changed your rubix cube avi but that's not your name
Nope I am the Math of Blading. Apparently people think I am the Math of Dinoing (MathDino) too but I promise just me and any alts won’t have Math in the name.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”