Micro 1002: Dark Waltz III - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

Ah, another one expressing a persona to evade detection! How wonderful!
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:48 am

I will forewarn you, not a single person has thus far been correct in guessing my true identity.

You are, by all means, free to take your best guess :)
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:54 am

Alas, another joins the pile of incorrect guesswork.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:06 am

I believe I will stay firmly say at my table for the time being.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:16 am

Unless of course...

Spoiler: ... you can Futterwacken?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:26 am

In post 102, Sans Undertale wrote:can i have a cup of tea
Nyahah, surely a skeleton such as yourself would prefer some
S p A g E t T i
?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:31 am

In post 116, Sans Undertale wrote:
In post 110, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 102, Sans Undertale wrote:can i have a cup of tea
Nyahah, surely a skeleton such as yourself would prefer some
S p A g E t T i
?
bro? i didn't know you were here. i don't know why you're dressing up as some wacky magician but i'll help you find a human.
Nyaa if I want to join the royal guard I must impress Undyne not only with my fighting, puzzle and human trapping skills, but also with my disguise capabilities! And nobody ever expects someone with a magnificent top hat like mine to be in disguise!!
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:54 am

Hmm, a brief read of what has transpired and led me to a number of conclusions. OkaPoka is welcome at my table, as is Ydrasse. Mother Dearest needs to be much muchier. DkKoba has my love and support in their ongoing unfortunatlities, however, can remain within the dark pool, should they wish to be a hero then they will have ample opportunity. Aaron has a sense of the ruin upon them. I would offer Sans a seat at the table, however, some may have a bone to pick.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:21 am

In post 317, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 312, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Hmm, a brief read of what has transpired and led me to a number of conclusions. OkaPoka is welcome at my table, as is Ydrasse. Mother Dearest needs to be much muchier. DkKoba has my love and support in their ongoing unfortunatlities, however, can remain within the dark pool, should they wish to be a hero then they will have ample opportunity. Aaron has a sense of the ruin upon them. I would offer Sans a seat at the table, however, some may have a bone to pick.
why am i welcome at your table? you're one of the people i'd put in the group to be elimmed rn so what do you find towny about me?
Begging your pardon miss, but my read upon you is not based upon your read upon me. I find your overall carefree and enjoyable nature to be genuine and without ulterior motive.

In post 319, OkaPoka wrote:potential babysitters if not in deathpool:
okapoka, harley, ydrasse, unwnd

potential wildcards if not in deathpool:
koba, aaron

honestly ??? if not in deathpool
sans, mom, hatters
I would consider myself much more of a wildcard. It's generally considered unwise to give a child tea.
With that in consideration and your post following up your explanations, you will find I am most agreeable in terms of votes. I am no so easily swayed in my desires tae see dae ruuin o dae bluudy big haed.
For what it is worth, I have no intention of playing the hero, that is a job for Alice, not I. I simply make the hats, and pour the tea.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:52 am

In post 341, OkaPoka wrote:that's good to hear.

hatters what are your thoughts in my tentative groupings? any changes you'd make or?
My reads are currently too weak to form anything solid upon the basis which you have proclaimed.
In post 321, OkaPoka wrote:okay here's my tentative groupings, i expect much commotion as a result

deathpool:
koba, mom, aaron
I would swap Mom with unwnd or Harley currently.

group2:
okapoka, harley, sans
Given the adjustments, Unwnd in exchange for Sans; Harley in exchange for mother - if not an outright swap for unwnd and mom.

group3:
ydrasse, unwnd, hatters
I would much prefer My brother, Sans or Mother Dearest over unwnd.

pedit: xd
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:51 am

In post 366, OkaPoka wrote: interesting, elaborate on the presumable mom townread? am i missing something?
Presumable is the correct word. Mothers activity so far has sparked no warning within me. I fail to see why she is held in such low standing.
In post 395, Harley Quinn wrote: What have I posted that’s even remotely scummy?
You haven't, but nor have you posted in such a manner that I am able to read.
In post 404, Harley Quinn wrote:Rn, I’m probably disliking the most Aaron and MHTP. If I had to put a third one in there, I don’t know, maybe Mom or Koba?

With MHTP, their read on me looks sheepy but Aaron is just seeming really weird. Maybe it’s an over reaction on my part but it’s his read on Ydrasse that make me think he might be trying to pocket her.
And I ask in kind, other than what you perceive to be an unwelcome creature at my table, may I ask what I have done that aligns me with the Red Queen in your view?
In post 439, OkaPoka wrote:as it stands it looks like its going to be koba + aaron + mom/hatter if we want to build this off consensus fwiw
I will say, though it is the point... I do not wish to be grouped with DkKoba.
In post 448, DkKoba wrote:
propose dance with sans + harley
This is quite the abhorrent and egocentric manoeuvre given what has been discussed.

I must say the ability to simply bruise a persons ego so easily is quite the reflection upon the parties involved.
DkKoba, I do hope we play again. I find you an enjoyable person.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:08 am

Ydrasse wrote:also @ hatter did you ever reply to ?
No I did not, apologies.
In post 354, Ydrasse wrote:also: so, you find me carefree, but like... does me not pushing you/scumreading you bother you at all??

like, if you're town, shouldn't you be sitting there and wondering "huh, i wonder why this person is doing this if they're town"?

maybe you did this internally already but i didn't see any process in this read and tbh 'enjoyable' is sweet but it's not really a reason to townread me
To elaborate further, you are acting without agenda and seem to be attempting to gauge the players individually based upon their efforts, tone, mannerisms and contributions and attempting to eliminate any sort of existing bias you may have, acknowledging it when you do.

I am no stranger to being read incorrectly. I have no reason to challenge your read currently given the basis of the other reads and methodology you have employed to form these reads.

That you are reading me in a negative light without attempting any sort of push upon me does force the question of motivation, given your overall approach, I have determined that you may simply lack the confidence in your read upon me when compared to reads you hold upon others.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:18 am

In post 548, Ydrasse wrote:how have i not pushed you though when i’ve had you in my death pool for most of the day? i’ve made it clear that i preferred you when it’s relevant and it was only not having this reply that kept me from really doing more with you?

idk it’s strange to me that you label me as unconfident on this read when its the complete opposite and that should be obvious (at least to me) from what i’ve been posting.

like i literally said my townreads were thre ones i was more unsure on
The allocation of a pool means frankly little to me. As town I hold the power to remove people if I become convinced I am placed with anti-town folk. I have no intent to do this without being more assured of my reads than the White Queen is of her oath to never bring harm unto another.

Your own failure to begin to engage and attempt to sort me directly is a failure of your own creation. We have not knowingly played together prior to this, and thus and reads we have at least to my knowledge are rapidly formed to ensure the first - if short - deadline is met in an optimal fashion for the town to secure victory.

Therefore your consignation of myself to the dead pool without any sort of directly attempt to sort me, and then to challenge me on thus is based on little more than minor pings and gut. I do not consider little more than random assignment to be a "push" but merely stating opinion.

Neither of those are within the realms of my concern.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:23 am

I am heavily amused that you expect my read upon you to be affected and manipulated by your read upon me.

I am not one for the declaration of "Ye gods you are a vaccum." - despite your apparent desires for me to do so.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:25 am

In post 583, Ydrasse wrote:@hatter: you’re literally lying about our interactions/what i’m doing and when i’m home i’m going to reply but i have been directly engaging you with the things that bother me so i have no clue why you’re saying i’m failing to engage and sort you ?????
I look forward to it.

A reminder that context is a very important part of presenting information and evidence.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:27 am

In post 576, Firebringer wrote:r u roleplaying or something
I have absolutely no idea what you could possibly mean. Tea?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:03 pm

In post 644, Harley Quinn wrote:I’m kind’ve getting a bit frustrated with people who claim they don’t tr me yet haven’t given a single reason for that.
I believe this covers the summary for my unwillingness to townread you, Ms Quinn. You want it too much and it create a cause for concern. That said, I do not scumread you currently.
In post 647, OkaPoka wrote:you know what is weird

mad hatters and mom, rather than pushing each other, are electing to push ydrasse hmmph. would a mad hatters + mom + ??? team be possible?
I do not consider my discussion with Ydrasse a push. More a conversation with a slight heat. The interactions there have no intent to "push" to an alignment, more to allow one to come naturally. Given I am quite cute of my read upon Ydrasse, I have absolutely zero requirement to push there.

I do believe that you are talking from your cheeks in this regard.
In post 659, Harley Quinn wrote: I kind’ve like Hatter’s questioning me on 404. That’s what I meant by certain slots: aka Aaron mainly and now also unwnd sr me but never giving any explanation for it or ever actually trying to engage me. Why are they not interested in doing that? Don’t you think that’s kind’ve strange, neither of them trying to engage me or ask me anything?
Perhaps you would care to answer it?
In post 665, OkaPoka wrote:Its more me hedging my bets in some world where im completely off base and if thats the case the team would be ydrasse/sans/harley

Im preflipping basically

Still think fire and aaron are scum but i think theyd be scum together

Idk it might be a little confusing, simplest way of just hitting scum is still fire/aaron/??? I think
Just talking out loud about possible alternatives
Then your bias is confirmed and adjusting your perspective drastically from the now. Might I suggesting retiring for the eve?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:24 pm

While I do not wish to share a group with fire, I find this agreeable, given the situation we face.

Mother, Aaron, would you care to join me for this dance?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:24 pm

My catchup contained this:
In post 674, Harley Quinn wrote:What do you mean by wanting it “too much”? I really don’t see how it’s exactly unreasonable to expect a slot that expresses a read on me to give a reason for that read? Or do you think my response ought to be, hey cool, I super appreciate that sr that you gave absolutely no reasoning for?
You are not earning your townread, but demanding it. Your way of viewing this is quite amusing as again I do not SR you currently, you are towards my early considerations, yes; however, to rate you between -10 and 10 you would be around -2.

In post 741, Momrangal wrote:I hate to use replacing out as a tell, but I don't really see scum!Koba repping out like that. They felt like their credibility as player was looked down on, and if it was me I would be more keen on keeping up the toxicity to bury the game state more and as town, I would rep out.

Firebringers entrance is town

And I would think that scum Koba would be less combative, even against okas plan, even if they didn't agree with it.

Its easier to manipulate the death pool by riding the plan
I find their rep-out to be NAI, and given the toxicity of the prelude I commend DkKoba for preserving their sanity and health above the matter of a simple game.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:26 pm

In post 789, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:While I do not wish to share a group with fire, I find this agreeable, given the situation we face.

Mother, Aaron, would you care to join me for this dance?
Recinded.

Mother, Fire, would you care to join me for this dance?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:28 pm

In post 798, Sans Undertale wrote:i'm not sure whether or not to townread hatter's cooperation and readiness to die

they've done a very similar thing as town before on a different account
That you are so assured of whom my primary account is amuses me. I wish to remind you that I do town read Mother, and while I do not Townread Fire, I trust in her judgement. While you may consider this a group of death, I consider this to be quite a positive grouping overall.

I would also accept dancing with Dr Quinzel, it would be most interesting to have a psychiatrists assessment on why people consider me to be quite mad.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:37 pm

In post 811, Sans Undertale wrote:ah

well that takes away my reason to townread you, hatters

and yeah, i'm quite certain of your identity, bud, i think we both know i'm right
Your persistence does amuse me, I can assure you that your guesses have been quite wrong thus far.
I am curious of what caused your read upon me to change? The shift in your perception of my "wilingness to die" or my reads?

Dr Quinzel, Mother, Would you care to waltz?

I am curious if multiple proposals can be made, as I would also like the former to stand based upon Mothers commitment to her stance.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:43 pm

In post 815, Sans Undertale wrote:they're saying they want to make that grouping as a non-deathpool

which seems very strange since they're listening to oka and i's advice on the players in the bad time pool we wanted, yet wanting to use it as a town group instead
The problem is, where reads conflict a deathpool can be a townpool within the players contained within. I consider both pools I've proposed to be town-inclined thus far. Personally I would prefer that yourself of Oka are placed in differing pools, but I would also be happy to see the banishment of Aarons Fire and Wind grouping.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:46 pm

In post 817, Sans Undertale wrote:purely your willingness to die

why did you propose to fire and mara specifically? is it because oka/i suggested it?
There are many players within this community who are willing to perform such a service to prove their point.

I have expressed a willingness to pair dance with Mother prior to your suggestion. The compromise with fire was considering her stance, and did take your suggestion into mind.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:47 pm

In post 822, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 819, Sans Undertale wrote:
In post 818, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 815, Sans Undertale wrote:they're saying they want to make that grouping as a non-deathpool

which seems very strange since they're listening to oka and i's advice on the players in the bad time pool we wanted, yet wanting to use it as a town group instead
Well who is in the death group then? Aaron, unwnd, Fire right? I mean you were okay with mom, me and Hatter, so I don’t understand why they’re agreeing to that is scummy?
they're agreeing to hatters/fire/mara, which was the previous bad time pool we proposed
@Hatter, you proposed to me and mom, does this mean you no longer want to dance with Fire?

or am I misunderstanding something?
Fire was a compromise I was willing to come to, my preference is for yourself and Mother currently.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:54 pm

In post 826, Sans Undertale wrote:what don't you like about me, bro?
You and Oka are strong players, clearly. I do townread you both however I feel it may be best served to have you seperate for the groupings. The dilemma then is we have but 3 groups, and one must be banished and currently I do not wish to see either of you banished.

My thinking will require mapping, pardon me a moment.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:26 am

I have mapped it out, and rather than subject you to the scribblings of a lunatic, I will simply subject you to the ramblings of a madman.

These are my thoughts currently and are quite impossible to obtain sane grouping from.
Don't pair

ydrasse with Fire or Aaron
Sans with Wind, Oka, Dr Quinzel or myself.
Mother and Wind
Myself with Wind or Aaron.

Try and pair

Mother with Fire
Fire with Wind
Myself with Mother
Myself with Dr Quinzel.
Sans with Mother
Aaron with Wind

The reasons for these are many, and to me there is no "clean" setup. Due to the heavy variance in reads we all have - as already exhibited by my partial satisfaction in the "death pool" as a town pool we are not going to find a solution that works for us all. Some variance, randomness and entropy is inevitable and should be at least partially encouraged.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:27 am

In post 834, Sans Undertale wrote:heh.

hope you both have good times, i'm gonna go order some spareribs at grillby's.
That would mean you had a mind to begin with! Did you forget we're skeletons again?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:50 am

I see we are blessed with The White Queen of Tsunami. This certainly does upset the table.

Mother I am to assume then you are declining my proposal?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:57 am

In post 966, Noraa wrote:Mmm fine Oka you just want me to say Aaron was me right?
Yeah, Aaron was me. This replace in was a test to see who would reevaluate me.

I understand Aaron's gimmick was strange and hard to engage but I know that Noraa is easier to connect to. Anyone that refuses to reevaluate my slot is basically insta scum read for me.
My Queen, you know the truth of the mask I bear, and you know the variance in style that comes with said mask. If you would consider:
That you held an alt with a gimmick making it harder to connect, making a Grand Reveal and expecting a full and complete reassessment...
What reaction would you expect from those here should I do the same?

And I ask you to please be careful around potentially hinting at my true identity. I lowered the mask in trust.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:06 am

In post 989, Noraa wrote:
In post 987, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 554, Aaron wrote:
In post 494, unwnd wrote:I'm not engaging you further on this, everything is just an argument to you be to won, not necessarily to reach understanding. That isn't the way I like to play the game, and the only mistake I've made thus far is engaging you at your level. That is why I insulted you, because I just didn't assume you have the capability to be humble. To have any sensibility.

Despite this, you're playing this game and I respect the mod's choice

It's not my decision whether you live or die, despite my own coarseness
Dkkoba is town. Don't question it.
oh wait remember this one this one was a real gem
attacking a gimmick is stupid, bird.
When the persona is the gimmick, the reads must be held accountable. I fully expect should my smoke and mirrors fail that I be held accountable to all I have said and committed to.

I would ask you answer the question, my Queen. Also as you're aware, we do not have the days required to sort you beyond your gimmick and so as I have stated you are accountable to your gimmick.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:09 am

I find mothers change of heart slightly alarming, Dr Quinzel, do you have any thoughts on whom you wish to potentially join us? I do believe Mothers ignorance is a declination of my proposal.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:14 am

In post 1001, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im not accepting any proposals to dr quinzel becuz i dunno who that is.
Dr Harleen Francis Quinzel, also known in Gotham has Harley Quinn.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:26 am

Nora, if I may then ask what are your preferred group assignments?

Preview Edit: Thank you for those clarifications, Pooky.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:30 am

My Lady Harley, and My Lord Unwnd, May I have the honour of sharing a dance?

I am happy to extend a request toward Lady Ydrasse as an alternative to Unwnd.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:32 am

Momrangal wrote:
In post 999, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I find mothers change of heart slightly alarming, Dr Quinzel, do you have any thoughts on whom you wish to potentially join us? I do believe Mothers ignorance is a declination of my proposal.
???
In post 816, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
Dr Quinzel, Mother, Would you care to waltz?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:37 am

Unfortunately it had expired with the proposal to Unwnd. The reversal of your read upon nora has given me a number of concerns.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:41 am

I believe that a grouping of Mother, Queen Tsunami and Fire Puppy is a general consensus. If one of you were to propose the dance it would generate a suitable amount of movement, I believe.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:44 am

Of that list I would swap Mother and The Light Mage? Hmm. I need to gain a correct alias for her.

My knowledge of yourself and Mothers hydra and Mothers stance towards Fire Puppy leads me to believe that is optimal grouping from all perspectives involved.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:45 am

Again, a concensus will not be reached.

Retract Invitation

Lady Quinn please know I intend to see this dance with you, who would you see join us?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:48 am

If we get majority vote, we will form the groups.[/quote]Queen Tsunami, you are a greater asset to town when you hunt, as your senses are keen and increasingly accurate.
Noraa wrote:
In post 1050, Noraa wrote:Ydrasse, Firebringer, Noraa
Momrangal, Harley, Hatters
Oka poka, Unwnd, Sans <- death pool
Everyone give opinions on this.
Mom and Hatters are seemingly ok with it.
I have expressed a desire for 2 peoples to be swapped.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:49 am

EBWOP
In post 1062, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Queen Tsunami, you are a greater asset to town when you hunt, as your senses are keen and increasingly accurate.
Noraa wrote:
In post 1050, Noraa wrote:Ydrasse, Firebringer, Noraa
Momrangal, Harley, Hatters
Oka poka, Unwnd, Sans <- death pool
Everyone give opinions on this.
Mom and Hatters are seemingly ok with it.
If we get majority vote, we will form the groups.
I have expressed a desire for 2 peoples to be swapped.[/quote]
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:53 am

In post 1069, Momrangal wrote:
dance with Hatter and with Sans undertale

Pedit why does Unwnd need to live
Regrettably, I must decline.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:55 am

We do not need a majority, that is the thing.

I am simply waiting on Lady Quinzel for her opinion on our third.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:00 am

I have just realised something.

This is most amusing.

Lady Quinzel, I believe it in our best interests to form an alliance with Lady Ydrasse.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:03 am

In post 1088, Ydrasse wrote:i’m willing to hear you out on the why hatters
You are both my strongest town reads currently. I also believe you both may are thinking the same things as myself, or at least will be able to see my perspective and as a group I believe we should be a force to be reckoned with.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:07 am

Dr Quinzel already has a named seat at my table, I will not form a group without her.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:08 am

In post 1102, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1095, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1088, Ydrasse wrote:i’m willing to hear you out on the why hatters
You are both my strongest town reads currently. I also believe you both may are thinking the same things as myself, or at least will be able to see my perspective and as a group I believe we should be a force to be reckoned with.
who do you want to kill right now?
This is something I am willing to discuss after forming our group.
I ask you have a little trust in this Loyal Dormouse.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:12 am

In post 1116, Firebringer wrote:i really want norra and oka to work together here cause i think both are town and very sure ofi t.
There is the possibility to force them to work together if you are so inclined.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:15 am

In post 1122, OkaPoka wrote:plus they have chosen to be annoying all game, refused to engage me at all when i was trying to get them to elaborate. i have elaborated my thoughts through and through and they open up their case with okapoka is not elaborating enough and not engaging with me wahhhh. guys im going to be obvtown wahhhhh ur all so bad wahhhhh.

Might ah suggest ye turn doon the personal attacks, theres bin enough ah that toxic crap in this game ahraedy.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:18 am

Or ye culd just consider ah moment, The Tsunami Queen is an emotionally charged player, is aware of the situation an is tryna to wrangle some sense intae the game and get done what ye couldnae do.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:19 am

In post 1142, Firebringer wrote:Please everyone stop posting for at least 15 minutes to cool down
Agreed.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:49 am

I'm so glad to see that Time still holds his grudge with me.

We have 24 hours remaining, Lady Quinzel I do apologise, I was wanting your input but the game state appears to be degrading more as we speak.

I wish to formally request a dance with the Lady Quinn and Lady Ydrasse.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:51 am

Queen Tsunami, you know my prowess when the madness lifts - Trust me.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:44 am

In post 1249, OkaPoka wrote:its legitimately hard to truly townhunt when we've had no flips in a 3v6 setup that incentivizes not pushing a scumwincon but incentivizes looking as town as possible

we aren't RC, we aren't elli, we are really just a bunch of pretty average players trying to figure out a hard setup
Then we succumb to sheer random chance.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:45 am

In post 1259, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1254, OkaPoka wrote:look fire, i already have my "townbloc" of me/unwnd/ydrasse/sans/harley, im willing to hedge over one of them because i could be third impostering. there's a reason why we can't use townblocking as the full strategy though, you are seeing it right here.
additionally there is the one nuclear method that im just not strong enough willed to do
Then share so that one for greater fortitude might.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:46 am

In post 1265, OkaPoka wrote:ydrasse, sans, unwnd have all indicated they are okay with it. harley's top two scumreads were you and noraa. harley also doesn't think unwnd (sr #3) and koba can be paired. i can be absolutely forcing right now. issue is hatters might be scum and holding it up and mom might be town and holding it up.
Justify your read upon me. I grow tired of this charade.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:47 am

In post 1270, Noraa wrote:
Offer to dance with Harley and mad hatters tea party
Lady Quinzel if you accept this offer, I will also accept it.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:48 am

In post 1279, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1276, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1259, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1254, OkaPoka wrote:look fire, i already have my "townbloc" of me/unwnd/ydrasse/sans/harley, im willing to hedge over one of them because i could be third impostering. there's a reason why we can't use townblocking as the full strategy though, you are seeing it right here.
additionally there is the one nuclear method that im just not strong enough willed to do
Then share so that one for greater fortitude might.
threaten to leave if i dont get my way xd
I am quite sure that breaks the terms of play, unless you mean the mechanical option then it has already been said whom is willing to do this.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:49 am

In post 1282, Noraa wrote:
In post 1280, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1270, Noraa wrote:
Offer to dance with Harley and mad hatters tea party
Lady Quinzel if you accept this offer, I will also accept it.
bruh accept it now. If lady quinzel says no, this dance won't work out anyways.
I sincerely believe you are best paired with Mother Dearest.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:56 am

In post 1287, OkaPoka wrote:hatters, you think unwnd and fire can ever be scum together?
It is possible, based on the assault between Kobra and The Wind seemed to be more than just a game level interaction, and I can envisage a state where this is a genuine player incompatibility.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:58 am

Queen Tsunami, why are you interested in partnering with Oka?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:00 am

In post 1307, Noraa wrote:
In post 1304, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Queen Tsunami, why are you interested in partnering with Oka?
Because I suddenly have started SRing firebringer
You do realise Mother Dearest has made clear her threat to evict her group if you or firebringer come into threat, as it stands from Mothers perspective I believe she would want you and fire paired within the same grouping.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:02 am

In post 1309, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1194, Sans Undertale wrote:
propose a backflip to Harley and Ydrasse
accept

harley can pick what she wants
Given the clarifications we have had previously, I believe this would negate your previous acceptance.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:03 am

In post 1315, Sans Undertale wrote:fire/hatters/???
I would ask you also justify your read upon me. The whole charade of the previous days has worn thin.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:04 am

In post 1322, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1317, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1309, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1194, Sans Undertale wrote:
propose a backflip to Harley and Ydrasse
accept

harley can pick what she wants
Given the clarifications we have had previously, I believe this would negate your previous acceptance.
oh fuck

repropose it depending on harley
I would hope that Pooky would simply allow you to just accept my proposal again, as I can only imagine the headache this is causing our magical bear friend.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:08 am

In post 1329, Sans Undertale wrote:
In post 1323, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1315, Sans Undertale wrote:fire/hatters/???
I would ask you also justify your read upon me. The whole charade of the previous days has worn thin.
hard to and i'm tired. 'spose: your taking oka and i's desired deathpool and wanting to turn it into a townpool feels anti town, it means there'll be rioting and conflict in the 3v3v3 rather than having 3 consensus slots killed
For one so assured of the person beneath the hat, I am quite surprised to read this.
I was being placed with my town reads, I had no reason to complain.
Perhaps you should jump within the timelines, and review the thinking of those posts?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:11 am

Nae listen up an listen well, I'll nae allow the charade tae continue. I was hopin tae having ma groupin afore this...

Tae 3vs3vs3 group phase last fer 6 days. Longer than we have now.

Optimal play fer tae scum team is wun o each in each. Ahm confident in mah reads in Harley and Ydrasse to force that 2 scum goo intae 1 group. Ah knoo ah'm on tae right track because o' dae madness ah've caused.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:16 am

In post 1341, Sans Undertale wrote: you were being placed with townreads, but for the reason others wanted to kill you 3. you didn't attempt to compromise or negotiate a better deathpool, you essentially just declared war by saying "i'm gonna take your deathpool and make it my townpool" - which makes it very hard for town to coordinate and agree on a 3 to kill the next day which makes a clean sweep by scum far more likely.

does your true
SPAGHETTI LOVING identity do the same sort of thing? i may have to research
BROTHER! I know you play by your own rules but you know I need to make friends with Undyne so that I can join the guards! That means I read and follow the rules, because I can't make my own up!
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:29 am

The kettle may have overboiled slightly with some developments unwnd.

Might I suggest you consider whom you wish to group up with.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:30 am

Now if Sans Hectic have spare hearts, I have some achievements left to attain on Binding of Isaac.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:32 am

OH gods have mercy, I have 10 hours to attain the last 12 achievements... one of those is a greedier run...
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:35 am

In post 1355, Noraa wrote:I think everyone that doesn't accept something today has to promise to be on tomorrow.
I await on Dr Quinzel to make her move, I recall she has 2 proposals to consider, myself and Sans. Both proposals have her with Ydrasse.

Should I not have that, I would rather pair with yourself and Mother.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:38 am

In post 1361, Noraa wrote:
In post 1360, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I would rather pair with yourself and Mother.
I will not do this pair, sorry.
Have trust in me, my Queen.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:50 am

Then I would suggest Mother, Fire Puppy and Queen Tsunami for that grouping.

Leaving myself, Wind and Oka - and I would be
VERY[/v] strongly assessing the group, having them held at ransom.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:54 am

In post 1372, unwnd wrote:I think you should figure out Ydra/Sans/Firebringer/Oka sooner rather than later. I've been townreading Ydra for her interaction with Koba but Koba isn't here anymore and I no longer think that interaction is exclusive. I think tone is simply not enough for me at this point. That's what makes everything so hard because I feel everyone's personality much more strongly. I think this table is full of people who are really self-aware, almost to a dangerous aspect.

Why am I exactly put into consensus? I don't think anyone has really dropped a reason to dislike me based on the argumentative process. It's all just feeling me out and relying on some conceptual behavior. The familiarity of the room almost is what is making me uncomfortable, because I have a feeling the few players who are town are withholding all these secret tells they have on friends/familiars and don't exactly want to share. This does not help me and I don't think it will help us in the long run. I know the game is early but walking into the next phase still at this level will only lead to problems.
I fear you are subject to a "tell" in poor taste, and that is simply that you have not be active as the bulk of us posted our way through quite a heated situation.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:56 am

Nora, propose to dance with the Fire Pupper and with Mother, I have trust between the three of you, you will have a strong mind. I also trust in your play My Queen.

Dr Quinzel needs to accept the dance with myself or sans, Ydrasse will be dancing with her regardless unless she has a proposal she would like to make.

The remainder are forced to group together.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:57 am

The remained being Oka, Unwnd and either myself or Sans.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:58 am

In post 1388, Noraa wrote:
In post 1384, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Nora, propose to dance with the Fire Pupper and with Mother, I have trust between the three of you, you will have a strong mind. I also trust in your play My Queen.

Dr Quinzel needs to accept the dance with myself or sans, Ydrasse will be dancing with her regardless unless she has a proposal she would like to make.

No. Doggo needs to die.
How confident are you in Mothers reads and in her alignment in this game?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:01 am

In post 1392, Noraa wrote:
In post 1391, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1388, Noraa wrote:
In post 1384, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Nora, propose to dance with the Fire Pupper and with Mother, I have trust between the three of you, you will have a strong mind. I also trust in your play My Queen.

No. Doggo needs to die.
How confident are you in Mothers reads and in her alignment in this game?
not confident at all.
Interesting. I will adjourn to consider this.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:07 am

In post 1412, OkaPoka wrote:am i crazy or is noraa just scum? she's just way too desperate for townreads. like who cares that much about getting townread, as town.
you are crazy.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:09 am

In post 1422, unwnd wrote:
In post 1415, Momrangal wrote:Oka, unwnd dance with me
I'll accept on one condition

A thoughtrant about how you feel about the players in this game or the gamestate. As long or as short as you want
I would second this, you have been rather distant from us, Mother, and I am keen to know your thoughts as a player I hold in great esteem.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:19 am

In post 1431, Momrangal wrote:Firebringer- probably town, can probably win the game for us
Noraa- definitely town, will play better post mom death, and post oka death but can still get focused without those conditions
Ydrasse- scum
Mad Hatters Tea Party-???
Sans Undertale- probably town
Harley Quinn- town
Momrangal- me
OkaPoka- ???
unwnd-???
I was hoping for a little more.

How would you group people, given the option currently?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:35 am

In post 1461, OkaPoka wrote:ive been pushing koba/aaron/mom for a huge chunk of the day and the people who were backing me up were mainly in sans/ydrasse/harley/maybe unwnd

literally if fire is town and noraa is town and mom is town your entire scumteam is probably in the latter 4. if you think im scum then well there are still two scum in that pool. that's why im thinking of hedging it. help me find the best hedge target.
Maybe I am a little too paranoid, but I appear to be clear off your radar despite being quite prominent recently.

Why?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:36 am

In post 1465, unwnd wrote:Where I stand if you put Hatters/Moma/Harley all in a death pool you almost always flip at least one scum. Guaranteed.
This post provides nothing, Wind. Please endeavour to try a little harder.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:08 pm

In post 1480, OkaPoka wrote:@hatters im flipping fire and mom, if i assume they are both green, ill just let them mark noraa as green for me and i don't really see you being scum in a world where all three of them are green because you were kinda undermining my attempts at giving you the win in this world. im trying to find a world where if fire and mom are green, who is scum, without flipping unwnd.
In the words of George Takei... Oh my.

I regret to inform you in your 4 days of game control you have continually failed to drive a consistent motion. I can assue you, should we be grouped you will be squarely challenged, and where you lack the orbs to invoke the games mechanics, I have orbs to spare.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:10 pm

In post 1501, OkaPoka wrote:sans, we start the pool with n1 consensus scumread firebringer. then we add mom because she'll suicide if we remove fire so they have to be together.

now for the third pick we hedge, we need to imagine a world where mom and fire are green because if we don't we can lose. who is most likely to flip scum in this world?

well you know that ive been pushing a team that comprises for koba + mom + aaron for more than half the game, if we assume fire and mom are green, noraa is probably green given that mom and fire have super townreads on them and well, its the best assumption that can be made. so, in this world ive been pushing an entirely town team, scum are probably not going to oppose me right? that means hatters is out and to an extent unwnd, but also keep unwnd around because a red fire clears unwnd. then at least two scum should strictly be in {me, sans, ydrasse, harley}. fmpov im town, most people read me as town, id like to remove myself from the pool. we have {sans, ydrasse, harley} remaining to hedge with

its not that i scumread you guys its that i need to hedge to be safe
Your approach to the game has failed, unfortunately. You are also consistently forgetting Phase 2. I appreciate your efforts to optimise play, however, you no longer retain control.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:14 pm

In post 1548, Sans Undertale wrote:here's the soul heart shipment you wanted, bro
should be enough to round off your 'chieves.

With how my attempts with The Forgotten are going, I fear this won't be enough soul.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:23 pm

Unofficial Proposal ListSans -> Ydrasse(a) + Harley
MHTP -> Ydrasse + Harley
Noraa -> Sans + Unwnd
Mom -> Unwnd + Oka
OkaPoka -> Harley + MHTP(r)

Yes that is a refusal.
I am curious why when you can been so evasive of me you would wish to dance with me, knowing full well I will challenge your position and will self-exile.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:37 pm

Then as egocentric as one as grand as I can be, the mercury must truly have diminished my senses. You apparently scumread me, and then treat me as a hedge, and little more that I recall or can see.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:46 pm

In post 1281, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1277, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1265, OkaPoka wrote:ydrasse, sans, unwnd have all indicated they are okay with it. harley's top two scumreads were you and noraa. harley also doesn't think unwnd (sr #3) and koba can be paired. i can be absolutely forcing right now. issue is hatters might be scum and holding it up and mom might be town and holding it up.
Justify your read upon me. I grow tired of this charade.
by virtue of me thinking other people are townier than you. i don't think you've done anything particularly AI so ur close to null but i think hectic, ydrasse, harley have done some townier things. unwnd maybe, pending a fire flip. there are 3 scum.
That I recall this is your last in-depth read upon me. I fail to see your progression from this point.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:59 pm

MHTP -> Ydrasse + Harley
Noraa -> Sans + Oka
Mom -> Unwnd + Oka

This should be more accurate.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:02 pm

In post 1561, OkaPoka wrote:anyways you have a gimmick that masks your emotions a bit, you've stayed pretty much on the sides for a good majority of the game, its hard to place you without seeing associatives because its hard to read you! if ur scum, you aren't going to be caught for being you, its going to be your buddies that out you.
The mask, while suitable for veiling my true face, certainly does not hide my emotion.

You will have noticed, I am oft careful with my word selection. Some words that mean the same can sound quite harder and much harsher than others, especially when well woven.

Plus I have the accent of the Mad Hatter when I start to get agitated so it is quite clear I'm mad.

I suggest reading a touch closer in the future.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:08 pm

People show emotion in many difference ways. Queen Tsuanmi bears her heart upon her sleeve and is quite direct, meanwhile while I am much more passive and yet just as emotive in the right situation.

Oh and while I remember, another guess for the wrong pile.
I should make a list somewhere...
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:38 pm

In post 1566, OkaPoka wrote:DGB?
Also no, but another one I find quite flattering.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:50 pm

I do not believe I have had the pleasure, no.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:53 pm

You are not.

Perhaps this is best saved for the post-game. There has been enough posting today without contributing this side-show to the already incredible pagecount.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:56 pm

24 hours ago, we were on page 28.

850 posts in 24 hours... I believe even with a hyper poster that is quite unusual for this sized game.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:05 pm

I find it suspicious that I recall it happening after I mentioned the optimal scum tactic is to place one within each group.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:20 pm

Not without reviewing the interactions, as I have already stated I feel the conflict arose more from player incompatibility than alignment incompatibility.

As I have also previously stated, you have lost control of the game. This is becoming more and more clear.

MHTP -> Ydrasse + Harley
Noraa -> Sans + Oka
Mom -> Unwnd + Oka

(a)ccepted
(r)efused.

Just so people are aware of the current state of play. I may go and obtain the relevant posts.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:28 pm

Dr Quinzel it would appear your psychological services are in high demand, as much as I dislike to be the one to ask this of you, I believe your decision must be made, to either accept a proposal, or to propose a dance.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (isolation #101) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:28 am

Queen Tsunami, may I have the honour of the final dance?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:44 am

In post 1819, Harley Quinn wrote:
Propose Noraa
. Sorry Hatter but I already pissed her off enough by not accepting her dance request.

@Hectic, you were right.
We could have been quite the formidable trio, Ms Quinn. Yet you did not want to enterain a grouping of our White Queen and her loyal hatter.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:13 am

Now, if you will witness my bemusement.

The White Queen
The Deluded one
The Green Wind.

The Light Mage
The Enforcer
The Harlequin.

One of our number is all but confirmed. I have no reason to doubt our Queen. I have had held firm believe since being forced into the trio that I had successfully attained a townbloc. Their read upon me will either confirm the integrity of this block, or refute it.

The White Queens reads, are white hot. Slight error, but enough to correct me thoroughly and force a re-evaluation of my thinking.
The Green Wind I am sure will come to the true conclusion.

Time will inform me if what I believe will match what they believe, and I am quite sure my thoughts match those of The White Queen.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:55 am

In post 1832, Harley Quinn wrote:@Hatter, please explain to me what fuckery is #1829?

A)You ask me to pair with you and Noraa.
B)I get paired with Hectic/Ydrasse.
C) You claim to be upset it didn’t happen.
D) You inexplicably now have me at the bottom of your readslist.

Explain to me how any of this makes even an iota of sense.
I did, you did, I was, you are?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:58 am

I confess I neglected a line from the post you have mentioned.

- The solidarity of my reads is that there is 2 scum within the confines of your grouping.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1849 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:26 am

My my, is that an unguarded....
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:27 am

... page top I see?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:57 am

In post 1852, Noraa wrote:
In post 1850, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:... page top I see?
comment on content please
Have patience, my Queen.
In post 1854, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1843, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I confess I neglected a line from the post you have mentioned.

- The solidarity of my reads is that there is 2 scum within the confines of your grouping.
That would require Hectic and Ydrasse to be engaging in some kind of scum theatre. I don’t know, it’s possible but I think more likely only one of them is scum.
Then whom remains of the red Queens Court?
In post 1853, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1842, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1832, Harley Quinn wrote:@Hatter, please explain to me what fuckery is #1829?

???

I’m not? So it wasn’t ordered then? I’m confused.
Might I enquire as to why your thinking? What is confusing you, my dear Doctor?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:44 pm

In post 1860, Noraa wrote:1 day left
hmm.
I must urge you to consider my request, the nature of the phase requires that I make only one proposal, The Harlequin has also made a counter proposal to you.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (isolation #110) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:22 am

In post 1957, Sans Undertale wrote:welp.

Spoiler: nothing inside
i changed my mind, it's ydrasse and harley, not hatters. ydrasse/hatters interactions are good, and ydrasse was fine with both hatters and koba in the deathpool.

and... hatters was fine pairing with fire several times even though it would likely mean the death of two scum (if they're scum).

sorry, bro. ydrasse and harley final solve, lockin' it in, no returns. you better be proud and not laughing, pooky.
I'm proud of you Sans! We could actually work together for once! nyaahaaa!!
Spoiler:

Nae lissen up, at this point, I int scared tae go doon swinging if ah think ah've been paired off wi scum. I kin unnerstand t'White Queens hesistance tae dance. Oh an Sans, ye on'y git one proposal, so it seems ya've blown ye chance fer nah.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (isolation #111) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:23 am

In post 1971, Sans Undertale wrote:who'd you think it is, bro? i s'pose i'm not faultless but i've already put in more effort than i planned to after oogle boogle's season finale.

and what'd you think of me after i was calling out ydrasse/hatters? you ignored me, bud.
I believe the interdimensional time hopping may have driven you a little mad. I would have liked to see The Light Mage and The Harlequin joined together, as my process thus far leads me there. The meta information upon you cannot be ignored either, however, I would not with to see my townbloc in harms way. I trust in The Tsunami Queen to fully evaluate The Harelquin and self eject if she is unable to be convinced.

As for myself and you, our fates now lie in the hands of The Light Mage and The Green Wind. So we shall see.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (isolation #112) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:36 am

In post 1995, Harley Quinn wrote:one of Hatter/Ydrasse.
Whom is you primary suspect? You have witnessed Ydrasse as much as I, surely you would have some conclusion learning more towards one than the other?

I am rather curious as to why you reacted so defensively to my "reads list"?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1998 (isolation #113) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:37 am

In post 1855, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1854, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1843, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I confess I neglected a line from the post you have mentioned.

That would require Hectic and Ydrasse to be engaging in some kind of scum theatre. I don’t know, it’s possible but I think more likely only one of them is scum.
Then whom remains of the red Queens Court?
In post 1853, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1842, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:

???

I’m not? So it wasn’t ordered then? I’m confused.
Might I enquire as to why your thinking? What is confusing you, my dear Doctor?

I believe these remain unanswered?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2000 (isolation #114) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:39 am

You may answer without such permission, paraphrase for now, leave notes like so referencing the relevant posts when you have your answer.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #115) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:46 am

For all I know, said quotes could be fabricated.

I fail to see how requiring quotes prevents you from answering my question, however.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2008 (isolation #116) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:02 pm

In post 2003, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2002, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:For all I know, said quotes could be fabricated.

I fail to see how requiring quotes prevents you from answering my question, however.
Yes I can do that. Mod said no btw.
I await your response Ms Quinn.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:46 am

Whom remains of The Red Queens Court?

What of my "List" confuses you? Why do you think it is a list?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:59 am

I listed the groupings, surely if it was a reads list than I would be at the very top of it? Which inclines me to think you saw your name at the bottom of a list and had a viceral reaction to it, not reading to see the context. An over defensive behavior which may be justifiable in this case, however, I'm not seeing much justification given there is now little more than dismissal.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:27 am

In post 2014, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2013, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I listed the groupings, surely if it was a reads list than I would be at the very top of it? Which inclines me to think you saw your name at the bottom of a list and had a viceral reaction to it, not reading to see the context. An over defensive behavior which may be justifiable in this case, however, I'm not seeing much justification given there is now little more than dismissal.
I had a “visceral” reaction? Why wouldn’t you think I’d logically assume it was an ordered list? Also where are you getting “defensive” from thinking based on you’re claiming disappointment that you didn’t team with me with my being at the bottom as reading “defensive” to you? Not logically adding up for me based on my logical assumptions sure but “defensive”? So, just to be clear, if you do something that reads objectively as confusing to me and I point that out, you will somehow read that as my having a “visceral” reaction and as being “defensive”?

Is this a serious opinion or a troll? Because I honestly can’t tell. :lol:
Should you have read the post or the list, you would have noticed I was not at the top of said list, and that the list had been split between the two groups that remained. You reactions to that seemed to be quite strong, and quite offended and defensive in response to an inconsequential list which by sheer coincidence had you at the bottom of it.

Your "Logical assumption" was in fact illogical due, if it was a reads list, why should I not place myself as the one above all others, if anything it would be listed as The Deluded, The Green Wind and The White Queen if it was intended to be reads due to the soft clear and locked read on the others.
In post 2039, Harley Quinn wrote:Hatter knows who I am because yes, I actually know exactly who they are now and the fact that they keep using alleged “defensiveness” against me is extremely sus, since they would absolutely know that’s never scum indicative for me even if it was actually true which it wasn’t.
That you have berated The Tsunami Queen repeatedly about revealing your identity, it is not hard to know whom you are.
That you know exactly whom I am, amuses me. Do enlighten me, as I can assure you from this post, you are so very wrong; and I wish to add another name to my list of people of whom I am not.
You are the one who performed a wonderfully emotional display when I tested your loyalty to The True White Queen when I was her loyal Dormouse.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:49 pm

In post 2069, Sans Undertale wrote:heh. let's hope this was correct.

leave dance
I always knew these HUUUMANS would be the worst! We shall
leave the dance
TOGETHER!

The White Mage, and the Harlequin. Well played.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:53 pm

Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (isolation #122) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:25 pm

Congratulations to Fire/Koba, Ydrasse and Harley.

Well played all around, I found this setup quite enjoyable.
Pooky never invite me again.
In post 2141, Harley Quinn wrote:I don’t like my alts being outed but we were scum together in a previous game as Papyrus, Dw, that will remain just between us. Hectic never has to know.
A swing and a miss my dear. :P

I do not believe I have the option to redact anything, so have at it :)
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (isolation #123) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:27 pm

(Anything that may reveal my true identity should be redacted, I do not believe there is anything though. Also yes, please do invite me again. I absolutely loved this.)
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #124) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:37 am

In post 2164, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2161, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:(Anything that may reveal my true identity should be redacted, I do not believe there is anything though. Also yes, please do invite me again. I absolutely loved this.)
I enjoy this gimmick alt way too much, so you have no cause for concern. <3
Two people thus far have expressed a mild concern over this gimmick. I am glad there is someone aside from I whom enjoys it. :D
In post 2162, Hectic wrote:it's all good, oka. you weren't having fun and your own enjoyment is more important than winning the game.

well played, ydrasse/harley. sorry for leaving, hatters.
No need to apologise, I fully believe you were playing to your win condition.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”