Micro 1000: Names on the List v1.01 [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You may think that was a waste of a post... and you’d be right
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 12, DkKoba wrote:i meant the only mechanic thing that matters is we use the list d2 and only consider abstaining from so if we lim scum d1.

lim town today -> use list everytime

lim scum today -> discuss publishing based on gamestate
I think the opposite of this.

If you elim town d1, d2 becomes LyLo if you publish the list

If you elim scum, you can then either get 3 conftown and scum have to play perfectly if scum put both of themselves off the list, or you get one scum in 3 and one scum in 5, and if you hit scum again you can get 2 or 4 conftowns
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Eliminating scum day 1 almost breaks the game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wait never mind the doom number is capped at 3
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bad vote
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Imagine a world where I actually get punished for overactivity
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #45 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 46, The Bulge wrote:do you dislike the wagon or just hatter's vote?
I townread mozamis but Hatter's vote is the only one that strikes me as scummy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #55 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Look mum, it's day 1 and I'm already using my reserves already
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #56 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What a sight to behold, I'm the most active player
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #57 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You love to see it lads, you love to see it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #58 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You all need to step up your activity and contributions
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #59 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

@mod
Are the 20 reserves posts per game day or across the whole game?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #69 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fuck
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #72 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Another day another 10 shitposts to my name
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #74 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

tl;dr
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #92 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Funnily enough, I also think moz is town for redacted reasons
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #93 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'mma using all my posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #94 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

all my posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #95 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sing it with me!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #96 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'mma using all my posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #97 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

L
o
u
d
e
r
f
o
r
t
h
e
p
e
o
p
l
e
i
n
t
h
e
b
a
c
k
!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #98 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'mma using all my posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #101 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Conveniently posts refresh whilst I'm asleep, so I can just wake up, do my 10 posts and easily keep track of things
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #133 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 130, Michael Scott wrote:I was shooting heroin and reading “The Fountainhead” in the front seat of my privately owned police cruiser when a call came in. I put a quarter in the radio to activate it. It was the chief.

“Bad news, detective. We got a situation.”

“What? Is the mayor trying to ban trans fats again?”

“Worse. Somebody just stole four hundred and forty-seven million dollars’ worth of bitcoins.”

The heroin needle practically fell out of my arm. “What kind of monster would do something like that? Bitcoins are the ultimate currency: virtual, anonymous, stateless. They represent true economic freedom, not subject to arbitrary manipulation by any government. Do we have any leads?”

“Not yet. But mark my words: we’re going to figure out who did this and we’re going to take them down … provided someone pays us a fair market rate to do so.”

“Easy, chief,” I said. “Any rate the market offers is, by definition, fair.”

He laughed. “That’s why you’re the best I got, Lisowski. Now you get out there and find those bitcoins.”

“Don’t worry,” I said. “I’m on it.”

I put a quarter in the siren. Ten minutes later, I was on the scene. It was a normal office building, strangled on all sides by public sidewalks. I hopped over them and went inside.

“Home Depot™ Presents the Police!®” I said, flashing my badge and my gun and a small picture of Ron Paul. “Nobody move unless you want to!” They didn’t.

“Now, which one of you punks is going to pay me to investigate this crime?” No one spoke up.

“Come on,” I said. “Don’t you all understand that the protection of private property is the foundation of all personal liberty?”

It didn’t seem like they did.

“Seriously, guys. Without a strong economic motivator, I’m just going to stand here and not solve this case. Cash is fine, but I prefer being paid in gold bullion or autographed Penn Jillette posters.”

Nothing. These people were stonewalling me. It almost seemed like they didn’t care that a fortune in computer money invented to buy drugs was missing.

I figured I could wait them out. I lit several cigarettes indoors. A pregnant lady coughed, and I told her that secondhand smoke is a myth. Just then, a man in glasses made a break for it.

“Subway™ Eat Fresh and Freeze, Scumbag!®” I yelled.

Too late. He was already out the front door. I went after him.

“Stop right there!” I yelled as I ran. He was faster than me because I always try to avoid stepping on public sidewalks. Our country needs a private-sidewalk voucher system, but, thanks to the incestuous interplay between our corrupt federal government and the public-sidewalk lobby, it will never happen.

I was losing him. “Listen, I’ll pay you to stop!” I yelled. “What would you consider an appropriate price point for stopping? I’ll offer you a thirteenth of an ounce of gold and a gently worn ‘Bob Barr ‘08’ extra-large long-sleeved men’s T-shirt!”

He turned. In his hand was a revolver that the Constitution said he had every right to own. He fired at me and missed. I pulled my own gun, put a quarter in it, and fired back. The bullet lodged in a U.S.P.S. mailbox less than a foot from his head. I shot the mailbox again, on purpose.

“All right, all right!” the man yelled, throwing down his weapon. “I give up, cop! I confess: I took the bitcoins.”

“Why’d you do it?” I asked, as I slapped a pair of Oikos™ Greek Yogurt Presents Handcuffs® on the guy.

“Because I was afraid.”

“Afraid?”

“Afraid of an economic future free from the pernicious meddling of central bankers,” he said. “I’m a central banker.”

I wanted to coldcock the guy. Years ago, a central banker killed my partner. Instead, I shook my head.

“Let this be a message to all your central-banker friends out on the street,” I said. “No matter how many bitcoins you steal, you’ll never take away the dream of an open society based on the principles of personal and economic freedom.”

He nodded, because he knew I was right. Then he swiped his credit card to pay me for arresting him.

-Jimothy
tl;dr
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #156 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have failed my ancestors
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #222 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have more posts than koba, what a time to be alive
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #259 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What happened to epicmafia?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #314 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Mozamis
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #325 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: list[
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #333 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #359 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I want to elim Hatters aswell
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #377 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 373, Michael Scott wrote:Not_Mafia as town places votes actively while not really reasoning through them, but you can figure that he's pushing the game forward. ISO him here. His only vote was Moz who he called town for "redacted reasons" earlier.

The specific scumtell, as I see it, is his declaring *intent* to want to hop on to
a Mad Hatters lim while not actually just voting there. It looks like an attempt to blend in. Do read past NM games and check for yourselves.

-Jimothy
I'm town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #409 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Mad Hatters
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #438 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why has Mad Hatters not been eliminated yet?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #440 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thanks
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #443 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 442, bugspray wrote:Feels like mhtp's responses to my questions were done as a chore to make the problem go away
Because Hatter is scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #451 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bye bye mad hatter
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #460 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Elim Hatters
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #466 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 460, Not_Mafia wrote:Elim Hatters
In post 462, bugspray wrote:VOTE: n_m
Eliminating in the list is just better
It’s not, eliminating off the list gives us conf towns
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #486 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 483, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 482, The Bulge wrote:
In post 480, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Yes that was my mistake, my apologies. I am less concerned about being dismissed at this point, as it will suitably turn the attention to Rathe.
ok so if we did Rathe today and he flipped green, what would you suggest we do?
You immediately look at myself and Michael. Which come tomorrow will not be an issue as we will be confirmed by the red flip of Rathe.

VOTE: Rathe

Not_Mafia is our next elimination.
Not after you flip scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #490 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's save Hatters the trouble of finding a font colour and just eliminate him
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #497 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It’s Easter weekend and the site was down yesterday, I don’t think prods right now are fair
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #523 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #524 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Eliminate Hatters
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #528 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 527, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Au contraire, the reasoning is quite important.

Not_mafia, please provide some content or reasoning beyond simply saying "eliminate me" like a damnable darlek.
No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #532 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Dunn vote Hatters
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #545 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hatters still not dead
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #571 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just elim Hatter omg
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #583 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Everyone who resisted this wagon gets major scum points
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #584 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ythan, Rathe please

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”