Micro 1008: Burdened by Secrecy 2 (Paragon + Town Win)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Allison Hargreeves »

HOW DO I CHANGE WBESIUTE THEME MY EYES HURT
“I think maybe you're the only person who really knows who I am and still likes me anyway.” - Allison
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:14 pm

wait if im town do i want scum to know who i am or not?
“I think maybe you're the only person who really knows who I am and still likes me anyway.” - Allison
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #2) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:15 pm

wait do i want ther paragons to know who i am? i dont udnerstand shtui
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #3) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:17 pm

wait the paragons arent fucking town aligned? what t he fuck i feel lied to
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Tue May 04, 2021 11:40 pm

In post 10, SnaileyBailey wrote:Georgebailey, I found you
that means you're my bitch
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Tue May 04, 2021 11:54 pm

@mod can you post publicly who even is the original plist?
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #6) » Wed May 05, 2021 8:13 pm

this is a fucking awesome plist what if we just don't ever end the day and basically hang out forever
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #7) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:02 am

wtf did i miss by forgetting i wasin this
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #8) » Fri May 07, 2021 6:09 am

wait is there norhting to do if ur not a apragon?
fuck
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #9) » Sat May 08, 2021 3:17 am

In post 515, Lila Pitts wrote:im not going to lie i was like jesus flea why are you being so obvious sigh this game is doomed bugspray and flea outted themselves in 2 pages
unfortunately this setup is fucked and i have no idea whats going on. the only point of this post is to prodge and then im gonna log out again because i have no clue what my goal is
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #10) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:12 am

In post 519, DkKoba wrote:
In post 518, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 515, Lila Pitts wrote:im not going to lie i was like jesus flea why are you being so obvious sigh this game is doomed bugspray and flea outted themselves in 2 pages
unfortunately this setup is fucked and i have no idea whats going on. the only point of this post is to prodge and then im gonna log out again because i have no clue what my goal is
let me explain: if you don't help us solve and you are town and we mark you as scum because of it, town loses. paragons have to mark both scum correctly.

so it is still important to scumhunt here and help solve the game for paragons.

this kind of post string is not towny tho, its just "aloof" and instead of trying to understand you just log in and post nothing instead of reading whats going on?
but if paragons know who everyone is then town loses anyway and it seems like that's the case. why would i contribute to a game if my wincon is impossible
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #11) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:18 am

if you can't play to win then there's no reason to play, kingmaker isn't an interesting position to be in when it's against the rules to bring outside influence to the game
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #12) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:27 am

In post 524, Hectic wrote:How are you reading Vanya now, Lila? is cool but a lot of that thoughtspew like the stuff on being fearful on identities and being tilted in other games are NAI things that I think can come from either alignment

@Allison/bugspray
, paragons can no longer win by guessing identities. The only way paragons and town win now is by guessing the two remaining scum players. If you're town, you need to show us that and help us figure out who scum is
i will iso mod to confirm this bcs big if true
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #13) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:28 am

@mod have the paragons submitted incorrect picks of who they think the alts are?
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #14) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:30 am

idk how to explain how im not scum other than explaining how i play as scum and obv dont want ya'll to read me better
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #15) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:32 am

pitts is scum
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #16) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:35 am

In post 542, Lila Pitts wrote:koba just hates me rn because i rushed the lim and it hurts their win condition but i don't know why they can't understand that blitzing the lim had to happen
nuthammering is ++++ev for scum because it means paragons dont get the first guesswin and people have less info for second guesswin.
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #17) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:37 am

kalus has solved less than me totally scum ill analuyze flea soontm and basically just do a metaless beatdown even though maybe in theory i shuld be very familiar with faer meta
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #18) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:43 am

In post 126, Lila Pitts wrote:wait r u saying its five/allison
like if you iso and look at how many ppl she fucking says is it foo/bar we can fucking IM GONNA STATISTICS THIS BITRCH
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #19) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:44 am

In post 139, Lila Pitts wrote:alternatively, ill pick someone to pick someone to pick who to lim
In post 140, Lila Pitts wrote:the very act of picking people should give us some info to work with if it fails but also we should have decent odds to hit it
but not pickx ytourself???
HMHMMMM
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #20) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:45 am

In post 161, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:Er, I choose Lila?
In post 162, Lila Pitts wrote:r u choosing to lim me or for me to pick who to vote
this could be scum!klaus trying to defer to partner
tbh im not entirely sure of klaus but pitss scum is definite
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #21) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:46 am

nancy if you fucking put me as scum then its like a 322 buty you dont get anything out of it
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #22) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:46 am

In post 167, Lila Pitts wrote:klaus thinks its allison/five

vanya you think its klaus/allison ?
shotgunning reads tryinug to get someone, anyone eliminated
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #23) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:50 am

In post 242, Lila Pitts wrote:im okapoka its fairly obv

with nobody wanting to pick who to kill in the trio (and basically playing hot potato with the pick), i feel like scum would've seized the opportunity to go for a kill or would've been complacent knowing that they couldn't have been picked so basically it led me to the idea that it was five/allison or vanya/klaus and well vanya/klaus were online to yeet five and i did feel like time was a bit pressing since i felt fairly obvious, vanya felt fairly obvious, and allison im pretty sure outted themselves before they even posted
i dont see this logic at all
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #24) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:51 am

okay im town because if i was scum i would be trying to appear townie since the hammer because i know i still have to do something to win. the fact i tjhought i lost means that im toiwn
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #25) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:52 am

In post 254, Lila Pitts wrote:thats a bad argument vanya, using probability is not a reason to towncase yourself i mean when was the last time scum was like yeah let's coinflip
eager lhf
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #26) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:53 am

In post 550, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 409, Hectic wrote:Idk, I don't really see it being George and bugspray and George hard busses launchbait bugspray. I think they probably just lose in that scenario. Makes sense there's a scum controller on the actives
Well bugs basically scumclaimed in their most recent posts. Posting that you have 0 desires to help the paragons solve is a blatant scumclaim.
you fool i had zero desire because i did not understand that we are at a point where town and paragons can win at the same time
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #27) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:54 am

In post 575, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Cause bugs isnt actually burnt out as scum i made that up, bugs would probably maybe slightly like scum more

Either way it comes across like bugs thought they had lost 15 pages ago and stopped caring versus didn't care to play scum
vanya town
its lila klaus
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #28) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:55 am

im v confident in my scuumgame rn. if i roleld scum i would have downloaded a second browser to sray logged into my secret alt
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #29) » Sat May 08, 2021 8:59 am

In post 582, Hectic wrote:
In post 566, Lila Pitts wrote:idk what to say hectic im town ive taken too many risks to be scum and done too many things that help the town win condition, and sure it indirectly helps the scum win condition too but there are better ways to lowkey help the scum win condition. i dont feel like i can win tho because you want to pick me + klaus/allison no matter what so the only thing im trying to do is townspew myself but if you disagree that my actions are protown and think my towntells dont apply this game like i really don't know lol its like a kafka novel

whatever okay bye for real

yes nancy i was allison last game

i literally self limmed last game and town lost and i felt like we partially lost because i self limmed, i actually had the right thread going (and solve) and could push on maruchan but i bought her stupid explanation of why she wasn't responding because it was too funny not too believe. i ended being ic and i felt like i was the best at townspewing and pooky seemed to agree which is why i didn't want to self lim this game because i thought i could just townspew again but apparently not i really don't know
I'm not that opposed to going Klaus + Allison instead. It feels convenient but sometimes the roll is just like that and maybe George distances knowing he has to gambit to win this

This setup is hard
there is no world where a bugspray+georgebailey scumteam is this tactical
we would fucking meme so hard
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #30) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:00 am

In post 585, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I unvoted because I’m doubting bugs is scum now. I could see a Lila/Klaus team, which is why he picked Lila to decide. No freaking way does scum!Klaus pick a townie to make that decision.

So it could actually be Lila/Klaus.

So either Klaus is town or he’s scum with Lila.

Because it makes absolutely no sense for Klaus to be scum here with anyone else.
if town!klaus then the team has to be lila vanya but i think vanya spewed town enough to be town and five is flipped and i have my role pm
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #31) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:03 am

go take a shower, seriously
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #32) » Sat May 08, 2021 11:40 am

In post 647, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 375, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 356, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:What do you mean by this? What was your thought process when you sent this, i suppose more specifically
Allison made like no attempt to hide their tone and pretty much outed. Which resulted in us rushing a shitty elim.

this is literally just lhf and blaming me for something that wasn't my fault. if they elimed me instead of five switch our names and tyhis still makes sense
This post keeps bugging me because it’s so weird for scum!Klaus to make it. .
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #33) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:51 am

In post 727, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 722, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 135, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 130, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 125, Lila Pitts wrote:from your point of view there is a 50% chance im scum and not much is happening so defending me is a little weirdchamp
Yeah except i'm not blindly flipping a coin. I don't want to lose the game on page 6 when a yolo hammer happens from lurking scum.
time is running out, klaus!
In post 145, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:why the fuck is this time sensitive
?????
First quote is pressuring Klaus to vote (I really wanted to see if he'd vote whoever it was with me), second is
asking Oka why he needed an answer from Klaus on something like instantly,
i dont really remember

Why does this matter exactly?
can you quote where this happened?
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #34) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:26 am

how am i suddenly scum
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #35) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:05 pm

Blanked.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”