micro 1017 is over party

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1003 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Wow you really do be punishing town for playing the game
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1006 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:23 am

In post 12, schadd_ wrote:DMP (dave matthews potions)
I lol'd at this

I still think the DMP was dumb tho
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1007 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:42 am

Fwiw I see you guys going "well town would never have won anyway" but with the skitter inno we would have had a pretty much perfect solve going into D3. It would have just been a matter of convincing skitter and whoever else was left.

Not trying to flex, just like, this felt like a setup where scum either win unexpectedly before town can figure out what's going on or lose after a slow burn. And the charisma potion was just downright unfun

Thanks for modding though. I liked the concept a lot.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1027 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:03 am

Well it kinda prevents scum from chipping at people or just doing too much damage in general or it's too easy to nail down what they did.

Honestly I think the mechanics were perfect and I wouldn't change them at all. I just didn't like the dave matthews potion and the charisma potion.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1028 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:05 am

And I would totally play the sequel. I like that it's bigger, it makes it less catastrophic for scum to lose a member early and less likely for town to have a horrible bombshell they can't react to in time.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”