Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:24 am

Post by AliceK »

Hello everyone. Wow already 5 pages. But most of it comes from Wright and Justice.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:04 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 133, Wright and Justice wrote:Oh nevermind its only 2 pages but its felt like 4 :lol:
I think my brain messed up thread pages with hood
Maybe you misunderstood with a scum thread (;
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by AliceK »

Didn't find enough time to catch up, but from few first pages I think Wright and Justice is scum.
1) discussing mechanics and providing optimal strategy is a cheap way to get towncred, you don't need to do reads and probably people wouldn't reveal their hoods anyway. T3 got baited for that.
2) self-meta thing is something scummy as wellg
, I definitely can see Kobba trying to replicate the same style as scum.
If it worked as town why wouldn't it work as scum.

Also Mollie revealing their hood is quite controversial which usually comes from town as you can never know how town will react to that.

Mollie, T3 - town
Wright and Justice - scum

Will read the rest of the thread tomorrow. Probably I'm quite behind.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:45 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 350, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 347, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 345, AliceK wrote:Didn't find enough time to catch up, but from few first pages I think Wright and Justice is scum.
1) discussing mechanics and providing optimal strategy is a cheap way to get towncred, you don't need to do reads and probably people wouldn't reveal their hoods anyway. T3 got baited for that.
2) self-meta thing is something scummy as wellg
, I definitely can see Kobba trying to replicate the same style as scum.
If it worked as town why wouldn't it work as scum.

Also Mollie revealing their hood is quite controversial which usually comes from town as you can never know how town will react to that.

Mollie, T3 - town
Wright and Justice - scum

Will read the rest of the thread tomorrow. Probably I'm quite behind.
1) "could be scum" is a shit reason. You are accusing me that I would never do that as town(which is impossible as a) I did it in a previous iteration of this setup, b) I am town this game) so nice try alice
2) I self meta on the regular as town. Wanna get dunked on? I refuse to talk about self meta as *scum* because it makes it harder for me actually. A conclusion with no basis in fact.
Take a shot and reread it.

Alice: why is 1) scum lean and not NAI? That logic only makes sense if you come from it with the notion that they are scum only. Show me why it's AI.
Yes it is not scum only thing of course, but I can see a plan to attack anyone who doesn't abide by proposed startegy to be attacked (Mollie). That's scummy. Other than that which is not talking place here, when you do mech talk without doing reads.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:35 am

Post by AliceK »

I think Wright and Justice can be partnered with HoldenGolden. I think they push the same agenda. I will elaborate on this later.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:54 am

Post by AliceK »

Sorry for being inactive for so long. I think should be prodded... Can anyone give me a short catchup?
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:36 am

Post by AliceK »

My case on WJ and HGwas around T3. T3 was strongly townreading WJ and I noticed that without any reason HG put him as a townread. I had a closer look at both of the isos when HG started questioning my read on WJ indicating that it is very weak and nai arguments were used.

I just checked HG iso and their posts make sense provided that WJ is their partner. Didn't look at WJ, beside first 5 pages. Maybe something has changed.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:44 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 692, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 691, AliceK wrote:My case on WJ and HGwas around T3. T3 was strongly townreading WJ and I noticed that without any reason HG put him as a townread. I had a closer look at both of the isos when HG started questioning my read on WJ indicating that it is very weak and nai arguments were used.

I just checked HG iso and their posts make sense provided that WJ is their partner. Didn't look at WJ, beside first 5 pages. Maybe something has changed.
Can you give some examples of the posts you are saying "make sense" as partnered?

Also now that a game has finished that had both of us in it, (I was Jolyne), does knowing I was Jolyne in that game change your view on me here?
-Wright
They mentioned T3!Town only once, then it dropped to null. It is basically the timing of their read. What happened?
1. You start talking about mech.
2. Because of that (or maybe something else) you pocketed T3.
3. HG starts to tr'ing T3.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”