Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1295 (isolation #200) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:40 am

Post by innocentvillager »

you know what let me just set this bullshit to rest i don't want this shade floating around with any phantom cred whatsoever
In post 1105, NorwegianboyEE wrote:IV was last on the Alice wagon and seemed only to want in for the cred when Alice was pretty much doomed. T3 joined much earlier and without making a big fuss.
I get that T3 likes to buss and i'm also paranoid of that at times, but this doesn't read as typical T3 distancing.
I wanted FB or Alice yesterday. The only person whose actual stance on Alice was nonpartnery was W/J who actively pushed them and they are dead. Holden's stance was way grosser (having Alice in PoE but only voting and pushing me and FB when it was okay to do so), don't think mollie even voted. Flea's was whatever.

Yes this is me throwing shade at holden slot. again I was sus of your slot but your rep in made it seem a bit townier somehow. If you are scum you are doing a great job of emulating your town meta and analyzing the gamestate/predicting how id react to your push on me but i don't rly think it's in ur wheelhouse.
In post 1107, NorwegianboyEE wrote:His self-voting shenanigans in the middle of day 1 was really awful and reeked of scum performance.
In post 1109, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Their reaction to Koba's push was scummier than Molly.
Where Molly tried to fight Dkkoba hard and seemed to believe what they were saying, IV pulled out the AtE and begged for Koba to stop harassing him. It was an scummy response.
You've seen me do this in both Mini Normal 2207 (town) and Micro 9:12 (scum). You weren't there either but Koba was being really fucking annoying and everyone there can attest to that. This is not alignment indicative. I get tilted and selfvote myself (briefly) a decent amount.
In post 1110, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 762, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 758, Wright and Justice wrote:holden come hammer
VOTE: AliceK fuck it
This is literally IV's hammer.
Alice was deader than dead at this point. IV rushed in for the cred.
In post 1111, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scummy A F hammer.
My hammer is NAI. There's no universe where my hammer should look scummier than if I didn't hammer. I was totally fine with killing Alice all game.
In post 1112, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 666, innocentvillager wrote:im down to compromise on Alice later.
This was their posts prior. Seems awfully noncommital.
Okay you've played with me enough to know that's not a scumtell from me at all?
In post 1113, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 767, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 730, Facebones wrote:
In post 697, Andresvmb wrote:IV is pushed to the brink, reveals who their Neighbor is, and then all of a sudden you back away (despite the detailed, rather compelling case from GH I might add that you never up to that point actually went back over, and after you confidently declare them Scum based on meta and their self-sabotage) to push on a slot that could clearly reveal who the last Neighbor potentially is (and since you’ve already revealed who your Neighbor is in piratemollie, there’s really not that many choices left).
In post 698, Andresvmb wrote:Now I’m going to go finish reading, so maybe I’ll change my mind. And yeah, I can’t say that I think Holden is Scummy individually actually. They have a straightforward way of looking at the game and again, seem mighty competent. But it’s miraculous that IV got so close to the brink, revealed who their Neighbor was, and all of a sudden the votes there disappear as does the case. I need to read through the progression obviously, but I’m intrigued. This game is a very interesting read actually. I have a feeling the Scum Team is playing at a high level.
Thank you for bringing that up. It is sorta strange how quickly everything disipated after IV revealed his hood with me. The wagon which grew and suddenly disappeared on IV consisted of WJ, T3 and GoldenHolden, right?
And now T3 is voting Alice due to POE and agreeing with WJ's read?
It seems a bit sheepy and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Do you think it's possible that IV is scum here?
If IV was town, would scum let them off the hook so quickly after getting them to turn suicidal and being one vote away from hammer?

You might've been asked before, I dunno- what do you think about IV claiming to be in a hood with you? Do you think he was trying to fish for the FN?
god if it's really just as easy as Alice/Facebone snore

this is almost too over the top in terms of desperately trying to frame away from partner and onto me after the mollie/koba TvT disintegrated

like either scum are big braining this or it's Alice/Facebone
In the next day IV tried to push hard for town to think Facebones was an likely Alice partner.
In post 1114, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Or wait, that was prior the the flip.
Even worse then.
Okay you missed like every other post I had that expressed serious doubt about that solve both pre and post d1 flip.
In post 1115, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 774, innocentvillager wrote:facebones posted more analysis in our hood and it's starting to concern me that the solve isn't facebones/alice i think he might just give up if he's scum with Alice here
He was already setting up as evident here.
?? this was me putting doubt on the wrong solve how is that scummy?
In post 1116, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The entire game IV has been playing like a scum.
you came in on the premise that I am scum and have tried to fit all my actions in my hypothetical scum agenda. that's called a narrative argument and that's why it's bad.
In post 1117, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And combine that with awkward Alice treatment during their wagon. And we got the last mafia on the ropes.
what exactly is awkward? I wanted facebones and alice, preferred FB slightly because of him being in my hood, posting, but being pretty null overall. alice was just a pure lurker slot. I was fine with both and I hammered Alice when it came down to it. There's nothing awkward here
In post 1121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think IV wanted to buss their partner though. It just so happened that their partner got to E-1 and he had to salvage the situation.
In post 1122, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I doubt even IV thinks he can easily endgame alone in a playerlist with so many powerful players.
okay there's no accusation here really but if this is true (me not wanting to endgame as scum here) wouldn't i have tried way harder to defend alice or push them or do something else? or maybe not but like why are my actions around alice likely to come from scum rather than town. i don't get it.
In post 1123, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He never voted Alice prior to that vote.
okay but neither did you or mollie at all and i don't remember flea having the best progression on Alice either but i could be wrong.
In post 1124, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also consider the fact that Holden probably would hammer Alice considering the state of his reads before IV stole the hammer.
We were less than 24 hours and there was nothing else to do. Holden like posted a wall every 24 hours and it wasn't clear when they were coming back or whether they would hammer at all. Again nothing indicative here.
In post 1125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 756, Wright and Justice wrote:It's possible that a scum facebones tells scum alice about what IV did in their hood
Yeah, or maybe an scum IV tells Scum Alice what IV is doing in their own hood.
Facebones flipped town so yeah....
Do people really think scum!Alice and scum!me would collectively scumclaim in hoods at the start of the game for no fucking reason other than to look super coincidentally aligned?? for absolutely no purpose at all but just purely looking bad? i do it on my own for the lulz sometimes. there's no reason for us both to be the only ones doing it in the hoods at the start of the game making it look extra coordinated. this is a really shallow reason to believe we were aligned but for some reason a bunch of townies bought this reason so ur not the only one i guess nor.
In post 1126, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 744, Andresvmb wrote:This is why I’m arguing that if AliceK flips Scum, then IV should get executed.
How convenient Andres died on night 1.
Andres died on night 1 because he was CONFIRMED TOWN
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #201) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:42 am

i apologize in advance if any of my posts come off as rude, i just get heated sometimes when people accuse me. im more than happy to talk through any remaining concerns any of you have about me.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #202) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:50 am

i just skimmed flea's iso again and i really did not see anything town inspiring

or scummy really

mostly felt like complaining about PM v Koba which is a good way to look productive even if literally the entire thread hates the argument. the consensus was TvT after a certain point so i really don't see this as a point in faer favor.

Nor you said you could towncase flea. I want to hear it.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #203) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:52 am

In post 660, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: AliceK

Get yo ass in here and give the promised content. Longer you wait the more I expect my mind to be blown.
FB brought this up already but if anything this vote was south of null feels performative. can see it being NAI though.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #204) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:40 am

wow are you fucking serious
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #205) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:40 am

that breaks my streak
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #206) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:41 am

I’m pretty fucking salty about this one
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #207) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:41 am

what the fuck did you guys even like read anything
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #208) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:42 am

killed me over most horseshit narrative push ever my god

I was pretty fucking town this game too
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #209) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:42 am

literally how did I die over pooky who was basically ineffectual this whole fucking game jfc
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #210) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:43 am

nor if ur town holy fuck get your reads straight for tomorrow.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #211) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:44 am

sigh

that is two quick hammers by pooky I think he’s just scum.

If you are town we deserve to lose.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #212) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:48 am

I’m salty and mad I’ll get over it

gj scum and town good luck tomorrow.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #213) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:46 pm

gj guys

we won that's all that matters
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #214) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:46 pm

In post 1501, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:sorry about the lol hammer iv ~.~
i mean it was objectively the right thing to do lol
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #215) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:54 pm

In post 1316, Morning Tweet wrote:you wanna explain why you quick hammered a second time

this time far more detrimental to me since I said I was going to do shit still
In post 1317, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my finger slipped
if that's not the scummiest ballsiest response ever i snorted when i saw that
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #216) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:55 pm

pooky thanks for repping into a doomed scumslot and putting up a fight/making the game fun :3

rest of you i enjoyed playing with you as well
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #217) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:56 pm

In post 1499, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:there is a cool solution that doesnt involve cheating
i will keep working on this one and if i ever solve it myself ill get back to u this is the second time ive seen someone ask it
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #218) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:51 pm

that would be cool if you could do that but I’m p sure there’s a way to encapsulate all the info in the order alone

i just don’t know what it is
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #219) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:59 pm

In post 1516, tris wrote:
In post 1325, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Ok check this out.

You have a deck of playing cards.

You can write down any instructions you want on a piece of paper for your friend.

I pull 5 random cards out of the deck.

You have to arrange them in any order on the table, with the last card face down and the other cards face up.

Your friend must be able to guess the the face down card from your instructions.

What are the instructions?
Spoiler: a solution
the face down card is of the same suit as the first card.

the three middle cards are associated with a number based on their relative values (where spades > hearts > clubs > diamonds and ace is high*) like so:
low, middle, high = 1
low, high, middle = 2
middle, low, high = 3
middle, high, low = 4
high, low, middle = 5
high, middle, low = 6

the rank of the face down card is that number away from the rank of the first card wrapping around from K to A to 2.

*the exact ranking system doesn't matter so long as you pick something.
Spoiler:
oh wait I think this works you just get the distance between the two cards and the put the one behind face down or vice versa. Then they know which way to go once the have the distance number. Like if it’s K and 3 your distance number is 4 and you put the K face down. If it’s 8 and K your distance number is 5 and you put the 8 face down.

nice job tris

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”