Micro 1045: Science Diagrams That Look Like Shitposts [END]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Kovu »

Here to takeover the prideland!! ummm I'll read then give some thoughts later
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:51 am

Post by Kovu »

I believe Rosarium is town. That's my only certain read
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Kovu »

I mean, I haven't done much reading yet, but Rosarium is the top wagon, I think the top wagon is on a town, so I'm speaking up since deadline is so soon.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Kovu »

I mean, I haven't done much reading yet, but Rosarium is the top wagon, I think the top wagon is on a town, so I'm speaking up since deadline is so soon.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Kovu »

People are saying I'm a viable yeet? oh.. I thought I was in a different position, not votes on me, if I'm on the table I should'vr approached this differently. my b
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Kovu »

What? no!! it's not me
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:13 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 483, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 479, Kovu wrote:People are saying I'm a viable yeet? oh.. I thought I was in a different position, not votes on me, if I'm on the table I should'vr approached this differently. my b
huh?

How does having and not having notes make u approach the game differnely
Well if I knew this was a slot under pressure, I'd have waited till I had actual reads to start talking, cause there I'd be concerned about how I look
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Kovu »

But I figured, no votes, no pressure, sure I have 24 hours, when I'm free later I was going to come up with reads
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Kovu »

I am replacing the towniest person from that RVS. Love to see it!
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by Kovu »

ok wait this 8ball talk, maf only gets a kill if 8ball is voted out?
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 476, the worst wrote:
In post 470, Kovu wrote:I believe Rosarium is town. That's my only certain read
why?
Did you not read those lines upon entrance? seemed really towny to me
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 487, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 473, Kovu wrote:I mean, I haven't done much reading yet, but Rosarium is the top wagon, I think the top wagon is on a town, so I'm speaking up since deadline is so soon.
Based on what?
Based on the entrance,
and yeah what's wrong with alts? I'm town, here to find maf!
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Kovu »

I agree with ta vera's vote. Frogsterking reads as mafia to me. Easy game!
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Kovu »

you do know I'm not Klick right?
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Kovu »

Feels like you're maf who picked Klick to vote here, with that "I'm voting whatever one is klick!!" then the unvote on the one that was Klick
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Kovu »

Hockey and Enchant I'm unsure on, the worst wasn't giving me good vibes from the reading I did do, and neither were you
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Kovu »

lmaoo I quickly realized it's easy to tell... so much for a secret tryhard alt XD
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Kovu »

frogster/the worst seem like the best to vote in here tbh
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 505, Frogsterking wrote:Rosarium was I wrong about your slot and now you're townie OMGUSSING me?
How do you
know
you were wrong?
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Kovu »

Ok, first off, this just screams a major red flag to me. This Klick slot... is now on the THIRD person, and combined, all 3 have 20 posts. Not a good look at all, it's like the slott gets better with each new person, and Rosarium isn't as towny as they look on first glance, cause all they did was come in here, ISO each person on the wagon, and called it a day, and the thoughts on each person on that wagon are very mehhh, seems to really have the "who cares if I get limmed it's day 1" attitude, made absolutely 0 effort to find an alternative wagon, and again, does not seem concerned in the slightest about being voted out, which I think comes from maf more than town, like, feels like Rosarium replaced into a scum slot, saw wagon on, and is just accepting defeat.

Now, I'll go through posts that stood out to me as I looked through the ISO of all 3 people that occupied this slot.
In post 71, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 68, ta vera wrote:
In post 66, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I don't have any read yet...

Don't understand the
HF
wagon though.
you mean the wagon that doesn't exist anymore?
So?
^ I kinda just picked this post from Salsa, ALL of Salsa like 3 posts were bad, to me, Salsa looked a lot more focused on appearance in thread/trying to joke around. I've played with town!Salsa before, they did solving... Like here, this post, Salsa has no intention of saying the specifics about what wasn't liked on a wagon, just "meh it's gone, who cares" I don't see town making a comment like "hey this is sus. not gonna tell you why though"

In post 163, Klick wrote:
In post 45, HockeyFan wrote:lol

ta vera seems town for not contuning with the whole "ENCHANT IS 8-BALL blah blah blah"(reference to btw)
This post gave me massive heebie jeebies and it gave me a boost of confidence to see that I wasn't the only one

I'm not sure why this wagon deflated though?
^ There is NO chance Klick and Hockey play for the same scum team, not saying I specifically SR this post, but if this slot is in fact maf, there is no way hockey is the partner. This was definitely a weird post though lol

In post 165, Klick wrote:
In post 60, the worst wrote:
fascinating

loving the flavour
VOTE: norwegianboyee
This is optically pretty bad, ducky being on the leading wagon before this and then just... switching without explanation, defusing the thread's best shot at actually catching flame
^ I think the worst would be the partner, Like, you're quoting post 60 going "optically this is terrible" umm yeah idk, very odd thing to specifically call out in a "catch up" post...
In post 166, Klick wrote:I'm pretty happy with StD's page 4 content too, legit engagement with ta vera and just feels like he's genuinely trying to get solvy content out there
^ this is the weakest post I've ever seen for something that someone TRs like, "Dragons engaged with ta vera... TOWN!!" like, phrasing it as "putting solvy content out there" is also terrible, like, this is screaming a textbook scum TR.. like, (I have a Dragons TR for a different reason right now) but it feels like Klick noticed Dragons with effort, and went "hmm how to not draw suspicion... I'll TR the obv town!" cause to scum, they know town, so their def of obvtown is very different, this reads as a fear tr...

In post 459, Rosarium wrote:Don't know if I want to vote Frog yet but I looked there as it's the only other visible option right now.

Skimmed through, feel like there's a stylistic difference that makes me bristle, in how they present things. The sort of... not timid questioning, a bit of hemming and hawing, but it's the sort of curious that I think good scum can do well.

That being said town are often like that and I too often punish people who do not slam down an opinion instantly, while... also being hedge-y myself.
^ I think Rosarium knows Frog is town, and plans on working with Frog to find someone else, cause scum!Rosarium here wants the wagon off self, yes, but also wants to look towny enough, and by working with frog, who we know is town, it adds this element of "hey you flipped town frog... told you"

In post 460, Rosarium wrote:
In post 424, Frogsterking wrote:Ta Vera's iso gives me a headache, and like HockeyFan, I'm not a big fan of her votes. I was thinking she is probably just town, there is a moderate reason to question that position though.
In post 328, ta vera wrote:
Ta vera pressuring this many ppl early in the game(with thier votes) seem town to me, i dont think scum would wanna switch thier vote so much?
this is probably wrong for me.
In post 330, ta vera wrote:
In post 324, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 323, the worst wrote:There sure is a 1/3 chance that is the case
What is scum!Vera hoping to accomplish?
world domination.
The only reason I would spend any time sorting Ta Vera's slot. If Ta Vera is playing a more loose and open-wolf style of scum play then she's still well-within her scum range. Otherwise she's posting way too much and drawing way too much attention to herself and the slot is just town.

@Ta Vera
, are you the player I'm thinking of who has a reputation for lolbussing your partners?
In post 334, ta vera wrote:
In post 317, the worst wrote:
In post 296, Save The Dragons wrote:enchant why did you vote me?

ta vera why did you shade a bunch of people and then vote me?
latter sticks out yeah

I have this vote cannon between ta vera and klick and I just need to fire

VOTE: Kick
why klick?
I dislike the lack of follow up to this question. It makes it look like Vera isn't interested in sorting Dragon or Klick.
In post 350, ta vera wrote:HokeyFan, how bothered would you be if we mislaunched you?
I didn't know what to think of this question.
In post 405, ta vera wrote:NorwegianboyEE: my most comfortable townread. expresses town emotions.
Save The Dragons: i recall getting a town feeling
the worst: bounces around in a natural enough manner. town enough for today at least.
HockeyFan: ehhh. i believe him when he says . i want to give him a chance to bloom.

Enchant: Enchant
Klick: exists

Frogsterking,

in general, i get the vibe there's been a lot of town wandering around bumping into each other.
This post is why readlists get a bad rap from some players.
In post 416, ta vera wrote:i hope we get an extension if Klick is replaced.
Can be LAMIST.
Like I read stuff like this and I feel like the conclusions that Frog comes to are very spineless.

"Headache" isn't an opinion on alignment, was thinking that she could be but is a see-saw thought tipping between alignment. She could be doing this as scum or she could be town. I don't know what I think of this or that. Readlists.

It's the sort of post I make when I am trying to make a show of myself solving but without doing anything productive or pushing the town around me into action, or giving them something to dig into for followup.
^ Here is a distinct shift in mindset, posted not even 3 minutes later. Idk about yall, but when I skim ISOs and give thoughts, it takes me a lot longer than 3 minutes to read, draw conclusions, and then type up my thoughts. after this post, 9 minutes later, Rosarium was completely done looking at ISOs... like here, "oh I easily make these kinds of posts as scum" SPENDS MORE TIME DISCUSSING THAT... than even talking about specifics of what isn't liked... again, I don't believe we're in a town!Rosarium world here. there is NO WAY we looked through Frog's 70 post ISO in that time... and only have this takeaway...

In post 461, Rosarium wrote:Brief skim of the others on my wagon anyways, I think Enchant is... more than likely town. 75%. The sort of "whatever" attitude, buzzing around. Like a little honeybee. This metaphor is also pretty vague and not something that people can dig into but I also don't think Enchant as town is a sentiment that needs much explanation, given it was just my predecessor voting there.

And even in the whatever/bloodlust, Enchant still has little nuggets of posts that are productive.
^ Like, Frog wasn't a brief skim?? you don't get much briefer than 3 minutes for 70 posts... AND typing up your response... anyways This post... I hate it. It's basically going "I tr the whatever attitude" like, what?? you TR someone for just being there?? I mean, I tend to TR people for doing towny things, shocking idea I know...

In post 462, Rosarium wrote:
In post 239, the worst wrote:what on earth am i doing to appear towny lol
If you are mafia posting this, perish.
^This slot has interesting interactions with the worst... like, Rosarium feels like this is the MOST SIGNIFICANT thing about the worst to talk about here? I thought we were skimming ISOs of the people voting us to actually get a read on them..

In post 463, Rosarium wrote:Also see that Frog slipped, and I think that it's important to confront that, so quite simply: I don't think it means a lot for something like that to be posted especially around a point of pressure. Slips are rare.
^(I haven't seen this slip, but still wanna talk about this) This feels like Rosarium slips back into that "well yeah frogs town" mindset... after having a post about how frogs is maf? I'm assuming saying someone's posts are spineless = maf.. but here it's all "slips are rare.. prob town" vibes...

In post 465, Rosarium wrote:To finish my wagon, Norwee's Fine right now, give a 60% town. Early erraticism and asking for content is good, trying to get something started.

I also think that scum aren't as likely to have a pile of scummy/null players, for some reason. It feels like they prefer to assign Categories to players; the towny, the townyish but leave these here in case of emergency, the pushables.

It gives you more options, sure, but... I just don't get the impression that's the route scum take really.
^ "I think this player is 60% town. here's why they are towny." LIKE, 60 ISN'T MUCH MORE THAN 50, AND 50 IS A COINFLIP... SO WHAT DO YOU FIND SCUMMY ABOUT NORWEE?? Is norwee the partner you're afraid to commit to a tr on?? 60% town means 40% maf, I want to know what posts make the 40%...
In post 467, Rosarium wrote:Also I don't think there's anymore than 1 scum on me currently, even if I am wrong.

My predecessor was inactive and quiet; to flip this is perhaps expected and even good for the game but also it's the sort of thing that /can/ look bad for the people who did it. Probably like one scum going "die kill this slot it's bad" (and I think probably Frog, beyond what I've said for even trying to case it and make it seem... logical). And then one off doing... whatever. Will probably end up with dueling wagons with the votes neatly split apart.
^ Has 0 concern about being voted.... already accepted death... "people before me did nothing. it's whatever" like what?? how is that a towny mindset? Here you just go "probably frog" after making excuses for frog to be town...

TLDR: This Rosarium/Salsa/Klick slot is mafia
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Kovu »

Now I know what yall are thinking "you just told us Rosarium is town" yes. yes I did. cause I wrongly jumped to the effort = town conclusion. Upon actually reading that "effort" it is in no way town... and is 100% just scripted. like, "oh probably ISOd the people before typing all that" nah I don't think that's the case... Pretty certain Rosarium's only plan here is "well I'm caught scum so uhhh let's "read" the people on my wagon. the LACK of concern here just confirms what the 3 person ISO of 20 posts says... that slot is scum.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Kovu »

VOTE: Rosarium
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:58 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 521, the worst wrote:
In post 491, Kovu wrote:
In post 476, the worst wrote:
In post 470, Kovu wrote:I believe Rosarium is town. That's my only certain read
why?
Did you not read those lines upon entrance? seemed really towny to me
@kovu note your scum case. I'm more interested in where your original townread came from, and also kind of interested in what made you decide that all of the above is more important than whatever informed that read.
Yeah umm that would be my bad, I liked the initial energy upon replacing in, I was like “wow so many posts so soon!!!” I was busy with something else at the time, so couldn’t look more into it, and basically wanted people to unvote, I see no harm in asking people to unvote. by people unvoting, I had time to read, and well, yeah I’m sold on that slot being maf now!

@Frog, what is this Hockey obsession? I specifically said hockey is not partners with this slot and I think this slot is maf
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:00 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 524, Frogsterking wrote:Alright at least I got to see Enchant's vote. VOTE: Kovu. I want there to be enough time for this wagon to build.
FoS
Hockey for partner and that's a D1 wagon I'll be willing to compromise on and join.
“there’s 6 hours left of day 1, and I want to see a wagon build here!!” lol what is that plan… stop distracting from the main case I made here. Rosarium, do you think town or maf? That’s currently the most likely wagon, and the fact you choose to completely ignore it… not a good look tbh
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 576, the worst wrote:really? I want kovu dead asap why are you town there?
If I was scum,why would I rip apart the ISO of someone that wasn't the 8ball? maf didn't get a kill from that lim. So it has me thinking Frog was supposed to be the lim, which would back the worst for maf
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Kovu »

VOTE: the worst
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:17 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 608, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Maybe i want to explain my read in detail, but am waiting to do so?
Kovu is town! easy!!
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 591, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What bothers me about Kovu is how they said Rosarium was town before deciding not.
It was such an unnatural development that i wonder if some malevolent influence came up.
I mean, 8 posts in a row? I loved that energy, typically maf don't do that, but reading the 3 people that occupied that slot? I was convinced otherwise, and like, actually reading what Rosarium posted? meh. like,it takes more than 1 minute to iso someone...and dropped those 8 posts then dissapeared, so yes I was convinced she was flipping maf
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 614, Enchant wrote:Kovu vote Frog pls
Why? Frog was likely the 8ball yesterday, which is why there was 2 distinct wagons 24 hours before deadline
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:01 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 590, Save The Dragons wrote:So I think after what happened in twilight, mafia might have made me the 8ball. thus I'm especially wary of any one straight pushing me as they might be trying to get that kill.

It's interesting that Hockeyfan kind of tests the waters. He doesn't vote or directly scumread me, but he still wants to throw shade and make sure i'm a viable target. If I am the 8ball, this could be hockey's way of subtly trying to push me but waiting for someone else to start the wagon.

VOTE: Hockeyfan
So first off, I did not SR you for that twilight at all, like no, I'm actually thinking you're town, but this comment sounds.. yes!! Like, it was very much just testing the waters to see how strongly people felt about limming you I think.

VOTE: Hockey
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:03 am

Post by Kovu »

I think Enchant was the d1 8ball, based off VCs and such... Hockey maf! like, Enchant or Dragons is definitely 8ball here
Maf can change it each night right?
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Kovu »

Why does it matter how likely it is I'm the 8 ball? we're not limming me
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 648, the worst wrote:i think kovu is rly scummy and they haven't given me any sign that they intend to pick up the quality of content, so
ok, I genuinely keep forgetting about this game, alts are a bad idea tbh should've just stuck to my 1 account, but like I've told yall my thoughts, not sure how they're scummy, but I'm definitely town
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Kovu »

no, 2 people here are definitely maf
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Kovu »

Why do you want me to talk about the dead town? lol that's not helpful here, my progression is laid out there, I already explained it, and guess what? dead town wasn't the 8ball!!! omg cause scum me goes all out on a random town
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Kovu »

I tried and was wrong, but at least I tried
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 658, Andante wrote:fam no!! it's not me!
In post 659, Andante wrote:lol rip
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Kovu »

haha this lasted barely a week XD
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Kovu »

but no, I think Hockey is a good lim
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 663, the worst wrote:this makes a lot of sense.
still fine eliminating you :p
pshhh I'm town!!! half the people here aren't even talking, at least I'm talking!! we should keep me an extra day :)
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Kovu »

hockey maf
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Kovu »

^that's something!!!
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Kovu »

ahhh making me work.. ok I can do that, its been a long night, but I got this
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Kovu »

There's a bunch of posts, the iso feels odd, initially hockey was maff off solely VCs, but like day 1 reads afs just "oh haha the worst is maf!!" then suddenly flips to enchant being maf, ignore the worst, and by the end of day, the worst is town and the last interaction hockey really had about the worst was a sr, it feels odd. People are SRing me about my case, but what about the people who also jumped on that? like here, Hockey starts day like "yeah I knew it was town" meanwhile I was over here like "omg i suck, I'm so sorry" (idk if I said that, I know I thought it)
I feel like anyone reading hockey also gets to my conclusion, maf

In post 370, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 367, ta vera wrote:what are you waiting for?
It's been hard for me to make reads in this gamestate tbh, like idk if theres been major talking points that i can esailly point to and say "town" or "mafia". like the 1-2 major things i saw were basically talking in circles
In post 375, HockeyFan wrote:smh the worst really put effort into my scumcase but doesnt want to put effrot into someone elses scumcase? must be partners!!
In post 43, HockeyFan wrote:VOTE: the worst

Only mafia would call themselves the worst!
In post 385, HockeyFan wrote:kinda insane how the worst says 2 names in 374 but votes a 3rd person in the post below, why do u suddently want to vote with ta vera btw? is it cuz they've put suspicion on ta vera?
In post 417, HockeyFan wrote:idk, im not convinced enchant is town, hes not posting content hiding behind "i am 8ball!!" + i think other ppl are more town

VOTE: enchant
In post 539, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 514, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 511, HockeyFan wrote:sure

VOTE: Rosarium
Hey what's your read on Kovu?
not really sure, dont have one(I think they're not scum tho) + I liked thier case on Rosa, so im voting there
In post 574, HockeyFan wrote:Also, Rosarium was super town at the EOD, and I agreed with some of thier points on STD. std was interacting in bad faith, not sure if this makes them 100% own tho

Rn i have

The worst, Kovu as townreads

Townlean- Frogster

Possible SL on- everyone else lol
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:48 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 678, Enchant wrote:KOVU IS ANDANTE?
if we're asking and answering questions...

YES. ARE YOU MAFIA?
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Kovu »

LMAOOO THIS IS TOO EASY. GG
VOTE: enchant
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:06 am

Post by Kovu »

YEsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Here, I'll fix your post:
In post 685, Enchant wrote:AWOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Kovu »

I mean, Enchant, I can make you a deal... you lead us to your partner, you live longer?
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 688, Enchant wrote:
In post 687, Kovu wrote:I mean, Enchant, I can make you a deal... you lead us to your partner, you live longer?
Damn ok, it's your evil twin Kuva.
my evil twin you say? Duck is the only other animal here... so it's duck?
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:13 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 690, Enchant wrote:
In post 689, Kovu wrote:
In post 688, Enchant wrote:
In post 687, Kovu wrote:I mean, Enchant, I can make you a deal... you lead us to your partner, you live longer?
Damn ok, it's your evil twin Kuva.
my evil twin you say? Duck is the only other animal here... so it's duck?
Are you secretly Duck?
I have lots of secrets and my identity is not one
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:17 am

Post by Kovu »

secrets secrets are so fun... when you tell.. everyone!
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Kovu »

enchant, even though you're mafia, I think we can still be friends... just... no more killing people please...
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Kovu »

true... and if I'm wrong on Hockey like people are making me think I am... that makes me worse than mafia... ahhhhh
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:34 am

Post by Kovu »

enchant has claimed maf… enchant is maf here
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 776, the worst wrote:VOTE: HockeyFan e-1
so why was there an issue when I wanted hockey earlier??
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 666, Kovu wrote:hockey maf
In post 668, the worst wrote:i don't see it and i don't believe that you do
In post 672, the worst wrote:one of you is probably scum and hockey is my first townread so i'm very easy to talk into this wagon jsyk

"odd" is fine but what makes you think he's aligned with the mafia?
starting off scumreading someone, then having another scumread, then changing to townreading them is fine. did something about that strike you as particularly scummy/opportunistic?

quoted posts is like half of his iso. i don't know when you started having these feelings or what parts of his posts made you go "!!!", or like, anything.
YOU LITERALLY SAID "HOCKEY IS MY FIRST TOWNREAD" and nothing happened between then and now
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 672, the worst wrote:hockey is my first townread
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 776, the worst wrote:VOTE: HockeyFan e-1
cause this is what you do to your top TRs...
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Kovu »

If Enchant/theworst is not maf, they're 100% the 8ball here
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Kovu »

so we're limming maf
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Kovu »

idk why, but I think I like the worst more than enchant here
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Kovu »

VOTE: Enchant
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 800, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: theworst
no explanation with this vote is odd to me.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:03 am

Post by Kovu »

Is worst thinking about me? lol tbh I think Dragons is way too quiet to be town here
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:05 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 853, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t speak Duck.
also this gave me a good laugh
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:42 am

Post by Kovu »

What do you want to do Enchant?
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 861, Frogsterking wrote:Kovu why is dragon's activity AI to you?
what kind of question is this?
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Kovu »

do you tr dragons then? please share why you tr dragons
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:06 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 864, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 863, Kovu wrote:do you tr dragons then? please share why you tr dragons
I tr them on D1 based on my interactions with them
ok it's day 3 now. It's very easy for anyone to start off as a TR, like, yes, there was 1 moment I liked D1, then dragons stopped trying as the game basically went dead
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Kovu »

ok actually, I don't like how the worst was when I was like "yeah hockey maf" kept going "I TR hockey" "I don't see it" if the worst is actually town, I don't see myself figuring out maf. duck I think I feel most confident in flipping red, cause yes there was a moment I TRed dragons before he just disappeared, idk, I'm down to get duck first

VOTE: the worst

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”