Micro 40: Vengeful Potatoes GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:15 am

Post by shos »

ANNNNND it's up! damn I'm hungry. I'll be here in 2 hours :D
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:15 am

Post by shos »

oh and
Vote:robert

OMGUS

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:16 am

Post by shos »

So uh..cookies, anyone?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:45 am

Post by shos »

cookies are a baked form of food, which is usually sweet but nevertheless can taste like oranges. Here, at the dark side, we have'm.

well robert if I'm a godfather then I gotta avoid lynching, must bus malpa quickly~!

I think that it'll take a start of a wagon to get this game going so I'm gonna
Vote: Klick
(L-1)
let's see what happens now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:54 am

Post by shos »

crap Klick is on V/LA till the 30th. VOTE: basket

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by shos »

@mal: no reason, he stood out for me since last vengeful I played with him just two weeks ago, he was scum and town-me beat him ^^; Then I was going to post something like 'returning to offer cookies' since nobody posted again; so I opened activity check and saw that Klick is the longets not posted and realized he's in V/LA. no point in pressuring a player who isn't here, no reactions are going to come from that. so randomized some other vote, I've never played with either of you two so it's basically the same(two cuz there are 0 votes on rovert).

L-1 warning is definitely useful. if a person quickhammers, despite the fact that I SPECIFICALLY mentioned the fact that my vote was L-1, then that would be a sure kill. by mentioning the L-1, I'm making sure that scum can't quickhammer without dying.

~~~
@basket:
what the hell are you talking about in the first line? You haven't voted klick, or had any interaction AT ALL with him. what the hell?
what do you refer to in the second line?
is that an OMGUS-to-L-1 vote I'm seeing there?
and what the hell are you talking about in the last line too?

gotta love it when your RVS vote finds scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by shos »

unofficial votecount:

basketball (2=L-1) - shos, klick
shos (2=L-1) - basket, robert
klick (1) - malpa

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by shos »

lol yeah but you know as I said, preventing a lolhammer is good for us :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by shos »

I think that prod time should be less than 48 hours x) this game is 5 people, without activity it'll be as dead as my dead dead guy in GTA lol

err, don't modkillme for being rude to da mod ^__^;;;;;

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by shos »

Klick, what do you think about that psot 16 by basket?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by shos »

oh btw should I reveal who you are? :P

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by shos »

lol mod, klick just voted malpa x) VC is wrong~ it is as it SHOULD BE *ahemklickgetyourvotebackthereahem*

~~~

it was fun telling you in that other game :P

@robert:
so are you saying that you *were* serious in that post? I mean, you generally just took a quick look at the first 5 posts of the game, are you seriously expecting me NOT to take that as RVS? O__o;...so I'm not sure, do you or do you not have any reads so far? I think the game's gone enough to start actually thinking. I'm currently looking at a basketball-scum, with possible suspicion on klick but that's still weak.

I'm gonna join robert in asking klick about that vote. that second sentence in klick's post - I want an explanation. do you really have a read? if ou do, please explain how I am town?

OH GODDAMMIT GUYS YOU GOTTA STOP NINJAING ME

will respond to klicks last post in a sec

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by shos »

needed to look up that reaction.
In post 12, malpascp wrote:So... I didn't get it, I'm buddying and I'm scum, but you have town reads on everyone else. This setup has 2 scum, so that doesn't make sense at all. btw, if you wanted to get out of RVS, you shouldn't have a random vote anymore.

PS: I would also like to know what cookies are, if you don't mind

I'm not sure how I didn't notice that before, but malpa's said that 'town reads on everyone else', when I am marked as scum in that post too, so..? (???)
errr. I'm not seeing anything scummy there tho, it's just wierd. malpa, explain this

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by shos »

yeahhhhh I'm down with a basketlynch, going to bed now, 4 am

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:28 am

Post by shos »

In post 32, Klick wrote:shos you're obvious town
good to know, but why?

In post 33, basketballstar24 wrote:^
Ditto.

Thanks, you can lynch me. Why do I always get quicklynched...

Unvote, Vote: Klick
for OMGUSing

what is this.
*content removed due to I'll-repost-it-soon in my next post*

In post 34, RobertMontana wrote:
In post 29, shos wrote:
@robert:
so are you saying that you *were* serious in that post? I mean, you generally just took a quick look at the first 5 posts of the game, are you seriously expecting me NOT to take that as RVS? O__o;...so I'm not sure, do you or do you not have any reads so far? I think the game's gone enough to start actually thinking. I'm currently looking at a basketball-scum, with possible suspicion on klick but that's still weak.

Well RVS is never totally random, really. That post expressed the weakest of weak reads and aimed to create content and reactions. I think it has.

@Shos: Can you explain your read on basket more?
Essentially, it seems the case on basket is built on #16 which to me is a null read insofar as it simply confusing. I'm not seeing the scum read. I mean, if its a PoE thing on basket, ok, but say so :P

I'll start with the first part - RVS *should* be totally random if you're town. your RVS vote has absolutely no meaning to you if you are town and have no further knowledge of the others.
I believe you in that it was ment to create content and reactions, which it did successfully, which is also why I think now that you get some towncred for it; and you have indeed fished reactions, so that's good, but then if memory serves right you sort-of accused me of disregarding that as RVS? or something like that? so what is it really? flip flopping is not acceptable.

the last part - it is not PoE, not at all. Klick hasn't posted nearly enough to get a town read, and what he did post makes it worse, I'll explain later if I remember. malpa hasn't posted enough to get a town read either, and that first post of content of him was questionable as well.

I will post the case on basket in the next post.

tl;dr
- scum read on basket, weak scum read on klick and malpa, slight town read on robert. (if you wonder why is it slight - answer the above)

Ninja'd by malpa and klick.
malpa has a point that I did not think of, that thing with the 50%. but let's see that micro 32 before we err.

NOTE: BASKET IS IN L-1.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 am

Post by shos »

just read it, laughed, holy fuck, and now let's compare to this game XD

...lol? was ninja'd by myself?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:59 am

Post by shos »

lol wanted to ISO basket and saw that I'm literally half of th eposts in this thread -_- cmon guys post moar
~~~
kay so let's start.

In post 8, basketballstar24 wrote:
Vote: malpascp

One vote on everyone.

first post, first vote, rvs etc etc. you can compare everyone's first RVS vote and this. you know, I've been called scum for my first RVS vote just once(quite recently actually) and I was like wtf, but then again, I *was* scum. thing was(and is here), that the voter gives a fake reason for his vote. RVS is contained as random votes; OMGUSs, stuff based on inside jokes, etc etc. but no REASONS. this post has a reason. it's like, oh, I'm not in the game nono, I'm also not helping or practically doing anything, I'm just filling this up so that everyone has a vote. this is obviously a weak call, yes, I know, but it's there. it got me, so it works, and adds a tad in my scumread of him by default.

Then there was thjis:
In post 16, basketballstar24 wrote:Klick, I'll vote you because there is a 50% chance that you are scum, in my perspective.

No, but I'm not stupid.

Unvote, Vote: shos

So are you still rambling over RVS?

So...the first two lines are now clear, after Klick has linked us to read that other game. but you see, THIS is the vote that was supposed to be the initial vote. and look at the timing - it was immediately AFTER I got the second vote on klick and then moved it onto HIM. no reaction at all except the OMGUS, with not a word besides it. I want to ask basket: what did you intend to get with that last line of that post?

and well...now it's over - last post:
In post 33, basketballstar24 wrote:^
Ditto.

Thanks, you can lynch me. Why do I always get quicklynched...

Unvote, Vote: Klick
for OMGUSing

so calls me obvtown despite having voted me till then; and no reasoning too of course. and then the next line, that's my kind of AtE. you can't trick a trickster ;) as a start, you did not get quicklynched, and even if you do get hammered it's not quick anymore.
and tell me; if we can lynch you, does that mean you have a candidate for vengekilling? the fact that you have just voted klick - does that mean that if you're lynched you shoot him? your reasoning is 'for OMGUSing'. for that I say: ????. I mean, WHERE exactly did he omgus? and even if he did, through the whole game so far, you're really going to vote for that?

~~~

Look, this case is not solid. I'm aware of that. but when you have thoughts like that along with the gut, shit seems to work. I'm going to bet that he is not the godfather tho, because there really is nobody defending him. but he is the goon. that nonsensial vote I just talked about makes me think better of a klick/basket team although I *CAN* see a malpa godfather. these two slightly distanced but dunno. I think we should go safe and lynch basket today. if he's scum then we'll keep discussing tomorrow(or win lol), and if he's not, then I think shooting malpa or klick is the best shot.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:38 am

Post by shos »

Have I not specifically, publicly, clearly said that I think we need a wagon going to start the game? that was a completely random vote, you know. Klick was AFK so pushing him will do no good, so any other wagon(not me of course) is just as good. that was completely random, and your reaction seemed wierd so I got what I needed.

lol @ second line that game was amazingly lolllish.

the third - as I said that is weak. I realy have no experience in the use of this tell, but in my experience so far, it worked 100% against me when I was scum, so yeah. it's not a game-related reason, it's..I dunno, it's just that you put your vote there to 'complete the circle' so that everyone has a vote. you know what, you can call this the gut factor if you wish.

forth: what.? I'm not saying that, you said that, I quoted you O___o;;;;;???? you just spelled out exactly what I said against you haven't you.? :o
which..which reason did you "forget" to read?
*sigh* I have no idea what you said here and have no time to reread the game, cuz people are coming here in 3 minutes or so, so either you explain it or I'll look into it later.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by shos »

first: exactly!!! THAT VOTE WAS *BECAUSE* OF MY VOTE!!! so you generally just omgused?
third - how on earth is that wifom. if there's a scumtell, and it works in one place(and probably more, since well, the one who caught me didn't just invent it out of the blue), how is it wifomish for me to take it as a tool in scumhunting??
fourth(really, correcting typos now? -_- )

as a start - no, I do not say that there is supposed to be a reason, I claim exactly the contrary - random voting stage is RANDOM. if you truly are town, voting A is no different than voting B.

Then: "klick voted for OMGUSing"?? where the hell did you get that. open klick's iso and tell me where he did that. annnnnd how it explains your vote.

Then: I contradict by voting you when there wasn't reasoning. A) contradict what? B) I voted you on post 14, when literally nothing has been said ingame by anyone except me and robert. and C) this proves my scumtell wrong? WHAT?

I'm going to give you one more chance to speak lengthily, in english, and explain what the hell you are talking about. USE QUOTES. PARAGRAPHS. MORE QUOTES PLEASE. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:56 am

Post by shos »

the other three people need to speak up too you know -_-;

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:06 am

Post by shos »

I'd definitely appreciate it if you reread the whole thing again, you know, it's two pages

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:27 am

Post by shos »

well yeah I guess.

So I'm pending an answer from basket, and a reread from malpa.
robert and klick have done almost nothing this game so far.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by shos »

Three?

What is your opinion on what i said? You are basing your thoughts on everything besides my reasoning it seems. Why are you avoiding discussion? Its nor the first time you throw something and say 'discuss'.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by shos »

Its ok im phoneposting anyway today so tomorrow is better for me too

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by shos »

...and of course by now neither basket nor malpa posted. If basket flips town, he should shoot malpa. mark my words, scumteam is in {klick, malpa, basket}.
Klick tell me please are you about to lynch your goon if so please do.

Robert did you just call me she's? it is SHOS lol. and why do you find it necessary to remind that you are town? do you realize that what you are saying can exactly be applied the opposite way? the situation can be this(assuming you are town)
shosscum/malpascum: so what you're saying is good
shosscum/basketscum: so what you're saying is bad
shosscum/klickscum: so what you're saying is good
klickscum/basketscum: so what you're saying is bad
klickscum/malpascum: so what you're saying is good
malpascum/basketscum: so what you're saying is bad.

overall: 50/50. point is that you don't make any sense, and ONCE AGAIN you are avoiding the discussion. you're basing your posts solely on specs/odds. you have not supplied us with reads of people. you have not supplied us with reads of the situation. give me, please, any reason at all with your current posting style, to not think that you are a goon, and basket is your godfather?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by shos »

well you know what, I take it back, you DID supply us one line of relevant thoughts in post 34. but seriously man, if you're town, step up.

Also, it really can't be that I have 26 posts and each of the others have 7. if I shut up, will there be anyone else scumhunting here?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Post by shos »

So I'm the godfather and I'm bussing my goon for towncred like crazy? grabbing all the attention is a dangerous thing to do ya know.
Annnd despite that you think my case on basket is good? or you believe he's scum for other stuff.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:35 am

Post by shos »

explanation.?
and are you saying there's ONE scum or AT LEAST one scum in shos/malpa? do you approve of malpa/basket team? that's my fav along with you/basket but obviously you won't support that

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:49 am

Post by shos »

so why not both of us? :o
If you'd hammered before basket managed to get in and post, then:
If he flipped scum gf, win; goon - good nontheless; town - would mean you just scumclaimed, the way I see it. so it'd just bring us to a 3 player lylo of me, malpa and robert.
We've been through this before in the other vengeful game we played remember? all the 'if scum quickhammers it is good for town anyway'?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:06 am

Post by shos »

..but I did not know that, you know -_-; so the post above ^^ (67) describes my thought process.

So, while flipflopping here, do you or do you not think that basket is scum? :o

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:11 am

Post by shos »

alright, explain please?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:33 am

Post by shos »

so PoE? what about Robert? :o
do you like my case?
would you hammer malpa now?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:34 am

Post by shos »

Robert I want your damn opinions, basket I want your damn response, malpa I want your damn catch up.

come on guys >_> weekend's over.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:46 am

Post by shos »

Way to take off responsibility >_>

but you know what, yeah, I'm willing to take the bullet. I might be biased but I kinda convinced myself that basket is scum >_> the basket/robert theory is kinda wierd imo, but I've already mentioned it before when I FREKIN HsOUTED AT ROBERT TO RESPOND TO ME AND HE DIDNT.

When basket flips scum, if we don't autowin, that means you would not vote robert(I assume..? from your last post..? or it doesn't go vise versa?) so you will vote malpa with me. if he flips town, then it's going to be a REAL mess.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:46 am

Post by shos »

you know what don't hammer yet. I want the other three to make their posts.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:53 am

Post by shos »

oh and I forgot the possibility that basket flips town despite everything.........Then it will really suck since he'll probably target me and autolose.... but if not me then he will probably shoot you or malpa..

I don't see a malpa/robert team so that wouldn't be. a klick/robert is possible just as much as me/robert is I think...so he will probably shoot malpa or me - me for obv reasons, and malpa should probably be more scummy in his eyes than you. so supposing he doesn't shoot me, then it will once again be the mess from before, except with the scums flipped around XD

yeahhh I can live with a hammer. The only reason I don't want it now is to get robert's and malpa's posts. Basket's no longer interesting to me; but I want moar on the other two.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:57 am

Post by shos »

I'm kinda hesitating in agreeing to this..
but you know what let's do it this way, just wait for those three to post. malpa and robert I said why; basket - we should make suer that if he is TOWN then he shoots malpa or robert.

I was thinking, how comes nobody calls for a klick-shos scumteam? then I realized everyone's inactive lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:04 am

Post by shos »

what part of WAIT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTANDDDDD

@basket:

please don't kill me please don't kill me!! shoot malpa or robert :(

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:07 am

Post by shos »

*sigh*
mod would have given a scumflip if he were town by now >< it's been 4 minutes :\
robert, I need you to STILL post your opinion on the case that I brought up against basket, even despite him dying

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:08 am

Post by shos »

7*
if he were scum*
you made me nervous as hell

pedit:
OH COME ON XD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:44 am

Post by shos »

will read in a while, I'm going through my threads quickly, then shower, then I'll read and post.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:35 am

Post by shos »

catching up starting now. We gotta end this tonight cuz tomorrow morning I'm going on a vacation with my gf till sunday evening.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:09 am

Post by shos »

edited out from my post everything that related to me suspecting robert since he's conftown now that he hasn't hammered. If I missed something about robert just ignore it.
VOTE: Klick

~~~
that second quote: that makes very much sense to me too. Klick has been buddying me hardcore this game and he voted malpa - who would be his buddy. In the other vengeful we played - Klick quickhammered his scumbuddy on page 2, just 5 posts after the first vote was put. and there too, he asked if someone was against hammer, and hammered without waiting for an answer, just like he did here, except here he KNEW that I said wait. "the mod is online" is not a good reason to hammer.

5th quote: that post was and still is seriously bad. removing responsibility, lining up lynches while entirely ignoring the fact that, if basket is town, then someone dies till next day. and of course the obvious fact that he doesn't support his arguments at all. there were also 4 hours before robert posted here, in which he has not voted robert, despite the fact that supposedly - I was obvtown all the way, and specifically robert is scum if basket is town. So I have no problem to vote klick so far; but I haven't looked at robert's ISO yet so meh. Rob may be scum for the stuff above, but these stuff make Klick a much more viable scum candidate, even without the ISOs.

last quote: buddy buddy indeed. I hesitated correctly; he once again doesn't explain anything he says and that " I'm confident that you won't vote me " seems like awful suggestion the way I know it. Have you ever done magic, Klick? ;)
~~~
Klick's post 96, first part, is correct. But that does not mean anything. you(klick) could definitely lie there in quiet while I make up your case on basket. you did not have to worry at all about the malpa wagon growing. that wagon was not going to be fulfilled; and by giving that stupid quickhammer you expected to be killed and gain towncred for malpa.

about the second part - I can't see how that is a townslip? O_o could be faked incredibly easily; and to think that you had me such an amazing townread the entire game? what makes you so sure about roberttown now that it works so much as to delete this and vote me so rushed?
~~~
So robert doesn't hammer and is town. yay. decision much easier :) /the above line was supposed to be used against robert, but I decided to leave it there upon rereading because it also fits against klick - that 180 shift was very quick indeed..
~~~
what is grain of salt? Your later needs to be quick, cuz I might be able to post here in some 6-7 hours~ and then I'm going V/LA ><

~~~

I'll try to read back the klick/malpa connection and post more soon.

pedit: voted you above :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:10 am

Post by shos »

if you're online stay here, let's discuss so that robert can hammer you when he gets here and game won't last another week >__>

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:32 am

Post by shos »

alright if you're still here, be here in like 1 hour again cuz I have to reorganize stuff for my vac so I'll try and do this later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:38 am

Post by shos »

k well I reread that other game - nothing too important to import from there. you still haven't learnd your lesson tho, and once again you're voting me in lylo xD I have 40 minutes till I go :(

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:54 am

Post by shos »

well sorry for spamming the topic, didn't manage to find the time to continue, I'll do it when I get back in a few hours before going to sleep

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:04 am

Post by shos »

I dont think that anyone played bad. I laughed too btw hehe, that was prooo. Only thing is ineperience - always wait before you hammer in a lylo, for all to talk. See my latest mini game.

Gg!!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”