Micro 52: Speedygorge Mafia (GAME OVER!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Hyperion »

Boo! I'm the replacement!
I will read up in a few hours, I am on my way to class right now.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 68, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:As far as I can tell, the main reason malpa is being suspected is not getting RVS. And if you don't get RVS, you don't get RVS. It has nothing to do with alignment.

PEdit: Hrmm, there is the whole thing that it's basically defending mala, not attacking gunny, and defending mala for being mala is fail.

Looks like Eidolon was too focused on trying to get out of RVS to actually play outside of RVS.

... :igmeou:
FOS: Siv

In post 70, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:In relation to malpa, um, yeah. I think he's basically clueless newb at the moment. And pressurising a newb is going to result in pretty much the same sort of stuff regardless of alignment.

In relation to Eid, you summed up a good response to what I said. Not what I meant. I was going to vote eidolon for emphasis, except it's sortof impossible to vote twice.

For example of what I dislike about eidolon

In post 33, Eidolon wrote:Something doesn't sit right with me about your post. At first i was thinking maybe it's because you made big deals out of nothing, but that's kind of necessary in the early stages of the game. then it hit me. you pretty much fosed every single person who gave content in the game. you really think providing content is scummy? The details that you point out don't matter so much.

But i give you props for at least helping to move things out of rvs.

I don't like this sort of thinking at all.

What didnt you lie about eidolon? isntead of just vaguely pointing at a post and saying "ÿeah I dont like this."
And what about malp made you think he was newby?

In post 133, malpascp wrote:Baaaah I ISO'd everyone and didn't get almost nothing good for a read.
Buck is acting kinda weird, but facing all the stupid discussions around here it doesn't seem scummy
. Everyone is kinda letting it go. Gotta check meta on everyone I don't know from other games, especially Mehdi. Right now, mostly everyone is nullish to me, maybe I'm softening.

Possible buddying. I've never seen Malp as scum (w/ partners that is...) so I dont know his habits about bussing/interacting w/ his partners...

In post 173, Buckwild wrote:Current thoughts:
Scum:
Mala: I don't buy his argument about getting reactions. I'd like to see as well what he has to say about his reads post reaction test...

Malp: When someone sees everyone as null, it seems like he is scum having trouble giving townish reads. Main reason he doesn't garner my vote: He is 6-0 mafia, 4-3 town. Obv sucks more as town and he appears to be playing poorly now.

Leaning Scum:
Eidolon: I am second guessing my original thoughts. Gives me too much credit for my reads. Main reason hasn't moved up is the good questions for Mala to flesh things out more.

Null: Siv: not sure yet.
Robert: no posts, starting to look like a lurking scum...

Town:
Om: Based on what u guys call his meta. Also now with the boredom/no time drop, I find him much less suspicious.
Medhi: Same as last argument. Continuing good pressure.
DRMY: I flip-flopped on him. His pressure is strong and is getting this stagnant game moving. His dialogue with mala have convinced me to vote as below.

Vote: Mala

Bold is sheeping, underlined is waffling hard.

Right now I would lynch Siv or Buckwild.
Thats all for tonight. I've read up to page 6 or 7, so I'm not gonna throw a vote out until I am fully caught up.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 406, Malakittens wrote:Hai Hyperrrrrr!

O HEY LOOK A KITTY KAT! HI MALA!!!!
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:09 am

Post by Hyperion »

Im wicked busy today and tomorrow, so I will try to catch up when I can.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by Hyperion »

I'm gonna try to post content tonight. I'm working out my schedule for nex semester, so maybe after that...
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Alright I got my classes picked... AAAAAAAAAAAAND I'm tired, Probably only one page tonight.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 175, Buckwild wrote:Aight thats pretty good evidence for his old scum play, but maybe he switched his game to play more like his town meta. I'm gonna wait to see what his thoughts were about his reaction test.

:igmeou: didnt you say his town meta play sucked though because he was better at scum b/c of his record? WHY then would he switch to play more like he does as town? You are trying too hard to defend him here. (ALso: I editted out the votecount in this post...)

In post 206, Buckwild wrote:
I am willing to jump to the Malp train right now, but I want to see a proper analysis of the situation from him before I decide to. If I don't see anything by middle/end of the week I am willing to lynch.

I think Mala is scummy as f--- right now as well though. He has not responded to Eid or my questions about his "reaction test" still and has been just diverting attention elsewhere with his posts. Do any of the rest of you feel this way? I feel like there are way too many quiet people right now not contributing.

What changed your mind, and if you think Mala is scummier than Malp, why not try to push her lynch?

I heard somewhere Mala likes to bus as scum. Its possible here maybe if I'm wrong about Siv or Buckwild. Kinda low on my priority list for this game, but I'll prob try to do a reread/meta check of her in the future (day 3 or something...)

(For my own reference, finished up to page 8 or 9 or something I'm too lazy to go back and look...)
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Hyperion »

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:06 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 449, Malakittens wrote:/smacks at Hyper.

I'm not scum, but I do like to bus or maybe I changed up my meta to fool you ;o

Daaaaah, I'm sorry kitty Kat :( dont hit me again please. it hurt,
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:48 am

Post by Hyperion »

up to end of page 15

In post 236, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Well, malpa hasn't gotten into the game at all since then. I can support a lynch on him.

VOTE: Malpascp

:igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: Yeah

In post 302, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:I think I really mistimed that.

Supposed to be a reaction test or something.

How do I reaction test if there's only three people here?

Can we get a prod on everyone who's not V/LA or buck or penguin?

what tyoe of reaction were you going for? How did you think he would respond to it and how would his response affect your read on him? What was the point of this test?

OK so still willing to go for Siv or Buck.
I think right now I would prefer Buckwild over Siv though.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:49 am

Post by Hyperion »

gonna wait for a VC before I vote
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by Hyperion »

going to catch up tomorrow.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Hyperion »

So I found out 3 of my ribs are broken/fractured, dont have the energy to catch up tonight, but I will tomorrow.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:23 am

Post by Hyperion »

No, I should be fine, all 3 seem to be minor (they wont know for certain until they look at the Xrays in detail, but after they basically felt up my chest, they said it feels like 3 minor fractures of the bottom three ribs on my right side.) I'm home now, and I feel alright, but I didnt want to catch up yesterday because it was a long day at the hospital. I must have messed them up a little in my wrestling match yesterday. Then at like 2 in the morning on Sunday, I roled over in my sleep, and they exploded in pain, from there it was from my house to the hospital to get xrays and have people look at them and they kept me for observation for a while and it was just a really loooooooong day.

I'm catching up now.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Hyperion »

ok, all caught up and stuff.
Still want Buckwild dead.
VOTE: Buckwild
And Penguin, the reason I wanted Buck over Siv is kinda meta and invovled in ongoing game.

I am toying around with a theory in my head, but I want to wait before I post it to make sure I got it right.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 509, Yates wrote:Can you build a case outside of meta? Because right now I have no reason to suspect Buck.

Its not that Buckwild's meta makes me want to lynch him more. Its that Siv's meta made me want to lynch him less.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Going to look back over the next few minutes at Malp and look at stuff.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 44, malpascp wrote:
In post 34, Om of the Nom wrote:One scum def. between Mehdi/Eidolon, last scum is one of Mala/Gunny/Siv.
Discuss.

You just accused nearly the entire city. That made me laugh, so you get to be a star on this game now.

Vote:Om

Right now I'm considering everything on page 1 as null, any objections?

drmyshotgun wrote:Maybe its just me but Buckwild, RobertMontana, Malpascp are all people who I consider to be fresh faces.

Check my sig please. You almost made me cry.

He gets enough from this to vote Om, but calls page 1 null? possible crappy eary distancing vote.

In post 45, Om of the Nom wrote:Well I knew it would look stupid if I mentioned most of the town which is why I deliberately left out calling Buckwild as last-resort-lurker-scum.
That vote is dumb and you should feel dumb.
I guess you're the last scum instead of Mala/Gunny/Siv.
VOTE: Malpa
Feel free to discredit this as OMGUS as much as you want, I don't really care.

Eh?

In post 133, malpascp wrote:Baaaah I ISO'd everyone and didn't get almost nothing good for a read.
Buck is acting kinda weird, but facing all the stupid discussions around here it doesn't seem scummy
. Everyone is kinda letting it go. Gotta check meta on everyone I don't know from other games, especially Mehdi. Right now, mostly everyone is nullish to me, maybe I'm softening.

OK, so here he calls Buck wierd but town. Later he says he has a strong town read on him. For me this can either clear Buck entirely, or it could be the nail in the coffin depending on Malp's scum meta for partner interaction. I'm going to go find a completed scum game of his and find out.
(If I don't post by tomorrow it means I
gave up
couldn't find a game of his, so if someone already knew where one was that would be helpful.)
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Micro 40: Vengeful Potatoes Mafia http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... it=malpscp
He was scum.
5 page game, so not alot to go on. he only mentioned his partner once, and called it a gut scum read.

Mafia 107 Christmas Time Mafia http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=700
Scum
One of the first things he did was lay down a half serious RVS ish vote on one of his partners.

OK, so this makes me kinda rethink my scumread on Buck. I'll have to reread and rethink about this tomorrow or thursday.
UNVOTE:
For now
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Buck, I'm a replacement. I replaced in after Malp was lynched <_< how could I have planned anything with him pregame?
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 527, Buckwild wrote:
Hyperion:
did you really only suspect and vote me because of a meta reason that you did not even look up prior?

Thats not even close to what I said. I am saying I thought YOU were scummy because of your posts in THIS game. However, In OTHER games where malp was scum, he interacted with his partners DIFFERENTLY than he has acted towards you. For that reason, I think you may not be malp's partner.

And Yates: I know, I sucked this game and I apologize. I have played pretty shitty after my entrance. If I do end up lynched, I would say take a look at Om, because Malp's meta for partner interaction is exactly the same as he acted towards Om this game.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 533, Buckwild wrote:I have this strong urge to lynch Om again. Anyone else getting it?

??? what are your reasons? Is it the same as mine? Or something else, don't leave us in the dark here.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:39 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 555, Buckwild wrote:
In post 554, Om of the Nom wrote:Intent to hammer Hyperion, is everyone fine with that?

If he flips Chosen, Buck should be a good lynch.

you pos. you already know he's gonna flip chosen, don't you? Making sure you secure someone else's lynch for lylo?

Buckwild... You are implying here that Om is last scum because you think he knows if I will flip chosen or not... and yet your voting me... This doesnt make sense at all.

either way:
VOTE: OM
honestly, its alot of gut in this read, I'm not gonna lie.

Conclusion:
Penguin is town, Yates probably is to, I would encourage you look at either Om or Buck tomorrow (unless I flip normal townie in which case I think we win right?).
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:56 am

Post by Hyperion »

honestly i am seriously doubting if i am chosen. I realize this may be wifom, but I actually do think I am a regular townie.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”