Curse of the Crimson Throne Location: 3 Lancet Street

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
Belven Carter
Belven Carter
Watcher
Belven Carter
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Belven Carter »

Emerging from the shadows in corner of the house, Belven silently nods at Zellara and sits at the table at the prompting of his host. Listening to her tale, Belven gives a slight smirk at the similarity to his own story.

Gaedren Lamm robbing someone of their child. Check.
The useless Korvosan Guard doing nothing to help. Check.

That his host has information on Gaedren's location is a welcome difference. However, Belven, not being one for games in a time like this scowls at Zellara and her request to partake in a card game.

"Fine." he says stoically. "If that's what we must do."

I'll take card 33
Belven Carter
Belven Carter
Watcher
Belven Carter
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Belven Carter »

"What a waste of time!" Belven exclaims as he stands up with such force that his chair is knocked over.

"This is why I hate card games! I'm half-inclined to snarl like the big guy over there, but I'm starting to believe you don't have any information at all; and, that this was simply a waste of our time for your psychotic enjoyment. Or, perhaps you're a recruiter for the local Adventurer's Guild? The guy who seems to implicitly trust your every word in the racket as well?"

Turning toward the snarling Orc, Belven states "Calm down, big guy. Have a bottle of grog." as he pulls out a bit of fleece from his pouch and recites a few words.

Casting Minor Illusion to create the image of a bottle of grog floating in front of Kreag's face. DC = 14

Having taken care of his frustrations with the hurdles presented, Belven let's out a loud sigh. "Guess it won't do any good to complain."

Belven turns on his heels and follows the one he has internally dubbed as "The Yes-man" out the door.

"Adventuring we-a-go."

Return to “Frogstar World B”