BTXVI: SilverToothed SpoonFeeders Sittin' Spot (Scum PT)

Forum for old private topics
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat May 13, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh interesting
we seem
a bit weak to be the only scum team yeah

my neighborhood has here there be dragons and zoro in it

also uh
there is only one of us that you can target with doctor unless you can self-target
and i kind of doubt i am going to be a good target if you plan on claiming you targeted me
but we will see if i somehow manage to get town read this game
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sat May 13, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmmm
i would bet we have a traitor we are not informed about then

and uh
i mean peregrine is ascetic so uh
there will not be any use hitting him with doctor
but whether you target them or not i suppose depends on if uh
peregrine claims or not

complex fruit vendor is legitimately the most scummy role we have though yeah
cause it is used for role fishing

but i mean we can just
not claim the complex part
not like a role checker will find out
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sat May 13, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

ascetic means peregrine does not have to worry about anything but night kills
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Sat May 13, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

you uh
cannot protect them at all
ascetic
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Sat May 13, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

that i can do as long as i survive
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

boon

do traitors work like the normals version of traitor in your games or can they work in other ways
in other words would we be guaranteed to be informed about a traitor if one existed or is there a possibility one could be recruited
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Sun May 14, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

huh
well that is good to know
guess there might be an sk or something then
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #7) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i will probably continue to read tl as 3p

maybe

i am probably just going to lurk until rvs is more fully over though cause that is a lesson i need to actually learn
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #8) » Mon May 15, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

bold to assume i am actually aware enough to know these things

a bit of jabbing at you on my part probably is not bad though
i have never survived to the end of a game as scum before so being messy with associatives is going to be a thing i do
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #9) » Mon May 15, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean

i have also won my previous scum games on this account so

as long as i have not shifted too much in my hiatus i should be good there
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #10) » Tue May 16, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean i had started considering voting flippy at the end of that previous game but it would have been in my mind throwing so

eh we will see

also flippy is one of my neighbor mates and
we kind of joked with flippy about how it was the scum pt and that flippy was scum with me and dragons already
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #11) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

might as well
just make it look natural

you have seen how i respond to pressure on me in our previous game so it will either die off naturally
or i will end up eliminated

one thing about this account is it does not really have separate town and scum metas
i play the same pretty much regardless

at least early game
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #12) » Tue May 16, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah

really though no one being scummy except me and frogs pfft
well plus enchant and firebringer but that is more of a theatrical scummy that is probably harder to push
and i am just doing what i always do
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #13) » Tue May 16, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

it might not be needed with frogs near open wolfing right now

at least not today
just go with what feels natural for me i can handle pressure

my unvote from temporal is actually probably one of the least suspicious besides the timing of it since i only ever had them as a null at worst
they were just my rvs vote
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #14) » Tue May 16, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

people actually seem more split on me then usual so you should be fine with town reading me
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #15) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah fair enough
i do not think the pressure from you will be seen as purposeful distancing though the last post did ping my town sensibilities a bit
will see if other people take issue with it

i mean i could engage on that post just not sure if we want to svs it here
it would at least start something and maybe people would see it as tvt afterwards and it would prompt something we can actually push on but hmm
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #16) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

last post which is not your last post anymore huh
i was talking about 801
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #17) » Mon May 22, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am actually not being scum read by that many people and it is weird for day 1

all of us have a few people that scum read one of us
but it is all pretty scattered about
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #18) » Mon May 22, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm who do we even shoot tonight

i am so very tempted to suggest enchant but that is probably a poor decision
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #19) » Mon May 22, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

actually

given the situation we are in getting rid of wild cards might actually be a good idea
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #20) » Mon May 22, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

fire i think could definitely become a problem for us
or we could try to get them mislimmed later

norwegian is pretty fine for a target
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #21) » Mon May 22, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

gunsmith strongly implies an sk or vig exists
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #22) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:31 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

that claim is very worrying and very good for us
very worrying because that might mean multiple other killing roles
very good cause that is a very strong role being taken out by elim
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #23) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

also you may want to think of a fake claim

claiming doctor with a flipped gunsmith is a bit uh
hmm
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #24) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

actually wait
that is not that powerful at all

it can only catch me
a sk usually would not be caught by gunsmith
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #25) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:51 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1383, Firebringer wrote: We shall kill Norwee tonight.
That norwegian knew what he did for calling me town and must pay with his life.
hmmmmmm this was already a consideration
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #26) » Tue May 23, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

okay that ended up being not powerful at all so drew is probably safe to claim doctor

not sure about good fruit targets
anyone we suspect of being a pr
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #27) » Tue May 23, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

dragons is probably good yeah
we have not done claims in the neighborhood and i doubt we will so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #28) » Tue May 23, 2023 5:52 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i think i would prefer norwegian as a night kill over firebringer though
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #29) » Tue May 23, 2023 7:20 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

leave it to peregrine i think
i am fine either way just i think firebringer we can get a lot more wifom about then norwegian i think
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #30) » Tue May 23, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

right now i think frogs or temporal are higher priority vig targets so
i am probably safe tonight
and if not eh
i was vanilla anyways
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #31) » Tue May 23, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

that seems good to me
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #32) » Wed May 24, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i will actually be present for the first few hours at least
if on phone only
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #33) » Wed May 24, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am going to be doing a lot of driving over the next four days yeah
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Completed Game Topics”