Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i was quite certain dragoneater and ircher were scum
and was suspecting ofhrz as the last at the end ha

i really should know better whenever i start to think i have an actual solve
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

well at least i pushed bingle through
bingle not having communication with team makes things make sense about koba getting shot
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah ofhrz is the only other killing role right now

anyways uh the question i would be exploring right now in the living thread if i was alive would be
why in the world did cook target bingle night one

but a bit too late to voice that

p-edit
yes but i literally just had not considered what actually happened as a possibility
if i had i would not have pushed all three of you bingle and ircher because god that did not make any sense for a scum team of you three to let that happen
i did not think you were scum at all outside of that mechanical interaction for that matter and voiced that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

it had happened after they had accepted the power in our pt and i am pretty sure also after a vote count so uh
i had no reason to suspect they just
did not have the powers yet
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i think it might just literally be

the day 1 solve i and others had of cook + drew/now meuh
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean you had a town arson on you so your days were numbered unless you killed ofhrz night 1
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

meuh is the only treestumper alive right now if they are universal backup i believe so
i get the feeling that will not be an issue
either they can only treestump scum or uh
or they are scum
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

meuh if town might treestump you yimmy to show they are town so uh keep that in mind
it can only happen within 24 hours of your flip though so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

what should happen is indeed meuh being pushed to treestump yummy though
since that would confirm meuh outright
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

desperate is flipped so it becomes a way to prove a universal backups alignment now as well
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

welp i guess meuh will not be able to directly prove themselves then
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:44 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh dear
i very much said the opposite of suspecting cook or meuh in my pts with kkfc and skygazer night 2
i am not sure kkfc realizes i said the same thing to both of them
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:45 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

or maybe they misread what i said
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

while we did suggest that amway blocked factional abilities that was not actually the case
there is already an inconsistency skygazer could catch kkfc on but not sure that will get noticed
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:15 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

kkfc claims i had a read i very much did not in the pts
i shared the opposite of that read with skygazer as well as kkfc
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah it kind of feels like the listmods were all expecting everyone else to submit really powerful roles and thus submitted mostly negative utility or low power stuff
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

depending on who the last scum is i was probably more useful as a cop to be honest than as a tree stumper
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

the reason why i thought ircher was scum is at this point a reason for them to be town
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Completed Game Topics”