PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well Only thing I can think of is we vote for who are the 2 scummiest. Whoever posts first or maybe second on a new page should post a vote count at the end of their post. Once somebody reaches majority vote, the person with seond highest votes should dynamite them or vice versa. If niether of the two agrees to dynamite the other then there's chance we found scum, and third highest voted should dynamite the scummiest and so on. That's all I got at the moment.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

Like this...

--------------------------------------
Vote count Day 1 so far:

Elvis (1) Kuribo
Ooba (1) Kuribo
PEG (1) Claus
adel (1) Claus
---------------------------------------

I guess we can say everyone has 2 votes since we are voting for the 2 scumiest.

For once I am actually glad format is there to stop a killing. Damnit, why can't Guardian be playing when I have a use for him.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

@Stoofer and everybody else

Dropping in to give you a little "fyi" This saturday (yes I said saturday) I got to take a statewide exam. Test is 4 hours to finish 120 question and 4 hours more to finish the last 60 so don't expect any big content posts from me friday or saturday. If you want big content from me you'll have to wait until sunday at the earliest.

Also I got 2comments/questions for CEscum,
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
Hello.

I'm actually fine with Greasy Spot DYNAMITING Blazerunner. Or someone else DYNAMITING Blazrunner. As long as it's not me, ofcourse.
1) you encouraged someone to blow up blaze runner early in the game. Why? Got other reasoning or were you just agreeing with greasy spot?
2) anybody but you should blow him up of course and then you say you'll blow up someone that votes you?
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:I'll dynamite the next person who votes me.
Huh?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #225 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Damn, I didn't get the chance to post sunday like I wanted to and if you'll check my last post in this game you'll see why I didn't post friday or saturday.
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
PokerFace wrote:1) you encouraged someone to blow up blaze runner early in the game. Why? Got other reasoning or were you just agreeing with greasy spot?
2) anybody but you should blow him up of course and then you say you'll blow up someone that votes you?
1) Yes. I thought Blazerunner was trying to blend in. It would've been better if someone else had killed him, though.
2) That 'anybody should blow him up' was because I wasn't sold on Greasy Spot's guilt. I'd rather have waited for a better target to present itself. The second post was nonsense.
Your reasons here don't come off as being that genuine because I certainly couldn't draw them from what you initially said.
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:Ooba, as soon as your 24 hours have passed, feel free to dynamite the hell outa Quag.

Quag, if you have anything to say in the meantime, I suggest you hurry up.
Also your rashness for bloodshed and seeing others blow people up seem to contradict your earlier comments of people holding back explosions. I think Elvis is right about you. I'm going to glance at Pickem and see if I agree with her on him too.
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:Hmm.. Strange nightkill choice again.

I suppose the only thing particular about Nightson's posts is that he suspected Surye, but that's probably a distraction from the fact that the first nightkill is incriminating Yos2.
Also I fail to see what your saying here. There were more people than just Yos2 who made comments in the queue about DGB. Looks like you are just trying to protect Surye because you believe nightson's death incriminates him. Yet analyzing nightkills is some big wifom.

Vote: CEScum

I'd like this vote to be carried over to tomorrow because at the moment I'd support seeing CEScum blow up. And I think I'd find it ammusing to see surye be the one to blow him up. His comments day2 didn't sit to well with me earlier. I'll be taking another look at him to see if he deserves my vote more.

And as far as Adel and Yos2's plans go I think the system we got right now should work for awhile. We ask one of the two scumiest to strike a light then have the other Dynamite the first one. As long as the scum is found and blown up, things should work out. The wagon Yosarian2 is getting doesn't quite interest me at the moment. I don't see the 3 thing as a tell because i don't think balance would allow for only 3 in this setup. And going after lurkers is not a bad thing with lurking being a useful scum strategy in this game. I will be looking at what skruff's has been posting later.

Also
PokerFace wrote:Well Only thing I can think of is we vote for who are the 2 scummiest.
Whoever posts first or maybe second on a new page should post a vote count at the end of their post.
Once somebody reaches majority vote, the person with seond highest votes should dynamite them or vice versa. If niether of the two agrees to dynamite the other then there's chance we found scum, and third highest voted should dynamite the scummiest and so on. That's all I got at the moment.
I posted this earlier. Are other people going to keep track of and post new vote counts on each page or am i going to have to do it?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #230 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I will now post a vote count example people should quote and use for later. I can't remember the exact agreed upon percent and votes necessary to start the exploding and I ain't about to do the math to find out the vote amount so feel free to edit these numbers should others update this later. I ain't keen on time zones either so assuming someone else does quote and update this later they are welcome to throw in whatever 1:50pm EST is in GMT.

@Mod: Stoofer, I didn't see anything in your rules saying I couldn't use different font colors or sizes. So can they be used to make this stand out better later? Also Armlx posted in the V/la thread. Something about his laptop power cord dieing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote Count of Day 3:

Cogito Ergo Scum - 3(Elvis, Skruffs, PokerFace)
UltimaAvalon - 1(Yosarian2)
Marmalade - 1(Elmo)
Elmo - 1(Marmalade)
Yosarian2 - 1(Claus)
Skruffs - 1(Adel)

"Not Voting - (Everyone else)"

19 people alive so its 10 votes needed for forced dynamiting
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UltimaAvalon must wait til 1:50pm EST tomorrow before he can dynamite. Anyone can blow him up.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #236 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Holy Crap!
UltimaAvalon wrote:Poker, I've already been blowed up.
I originally made that vote count thing to work as another example like I did in post 26 earlier except for everyone having 2 votes. After all I was the page's first post and I wanted other people to quote/update that thing for a future day. But now that I look back at page 9, I think UltimaAvalon might actually still be alive.
Adel wrote:
DYNAMITE: UltimaAvalon
Not all caps
Adel wrote:
DYNAMITE: ULTIMAVALON

just in case the first try didn't work.
He is Ultim
aA
valon not UltimAvalon

I can't believe no one caught that. I didn't even notice it til now. I think UA is still alive. Shall we discuss things further, what should we do now? vote: UltimaAvalon? you want to start your wagon now UA?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #281 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I am still feeling uneasy about CES for the reasons i mentioned Day 3.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 64#1020464
Some people have been saying that is how CES usually acts and though I consider that a terrible excuse I am willing to try and take some time to meta him tomorrow.

Sarcastro has made alot of posts with feeble amounts of content. He implies someone should kill quagmire for no reason at all at one point and then he says the same thing about Yosarian2 a day or two later. I'd like to see him provide more content or at least one real case on somebody.
Sarcastro wrote:I think somebody should kill Quag.
Sarcastro wrote:So anyway, I hear Yos is scum.
Sarcastro wrote:Skruffs, stop acting foolish. Asking whether or not LML killed Ooba had nothing to do with whether or not I want day to end. Your logic is nonsense. Why would I feel the need to "encourage further stimulation"? What does that even mean?
Sarcastro wrote:Since when do people act smart in Bad Idea-type games?
Sarcastro wrote:I'm talking about people in general.
He says no one acts smart in this killing games which is true from a Bad Idea perspective, but in Bad Idea II I seem to remember him providing alot of content as he tried to convince people not to go on killing sprees. I read that game awhile back and I would expect a town sarcastro to be doing to same stuff here instead of ordering people to take out Quagmire and Yosarian without reasons.

Vote: Sarcastro

The case on Surye is he has not gone into depth about his opinion on skitzer. He basically made a quick general summary based on what other players have been saying. Like he is conforming to others ideas without adding more. Also in his seventh post his uses some whine in front of me to say that those suspecting Skruffs were the ones that killed him. Adel was the only person that voted Skruffs so she definatly didn't kill him. Scum control who gets killed each night so I would rather not decifer it. CES made a simular nightkill wifom tell which I pointed earlier.
PokerFace wrote:

I suppose the only thing particular about Nightson's posts is that he suspected Surye, but that's probably a distraction from the fact that the first nightkill is incriminating Yos2.
Also I fail to see what your saying here. There were more people than just Yos2 who made comments in the queue about DGB. Looks like you are just trying to protect Surye because you believe nightson's death incriminates him. Yet analyzing nightkills is some big wifom...
The case on Skitzer is he made a misconception about the exact time Yosarian began his criticism of lurkers and that he has been doing some heavy lurking as well.

I can see where you guys are coming from on Surye but I think Sarcastro really needs to do more. I'd apreciate it if him and CES both went into detail over who they think is scum and why instead of just quick sentences. Who would you two guys vote for as being scum. I don't think you guys have voted at all this game. You've just been saying so-and-so needs shot or is scum.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #289 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote::roll: I really can't believe that anyone is actually taking that seriously as a "scum tell". Why, exactally, is it suspicious if I automatically used the phrase "all three scum" when I've played like a bazillion games where 3 scum are the standard?
I could argue that the use of the rolleyes smiley is a scumtell too, actually.
And yes, there's a possibility you said 3 scums because that's the standard in mini games, and there's a possibility that you didn't. Even because the second is only a possibility, it still makes you more likely to be scum.
Yosarian2 wrote:Uh, I was pointing out that Skitzer was wrong when he claimed that the game had spent more times in day then in night, because there had only been two nights and they'd only been 24 hours each. I'd like to hear how that's supposed to be a tell.
That's not the point. There have been 3 nights. Since townies have nothing to do at night, it seems like a good idea for scum to act like they have nothing to do with what's going on at night either, by means of miscounting the number of night. Really, it says DAY 4 right there.

Vote Yos
- You happy now, PokerFace? I've expressed my opinion enough. Apparently you've taken the time to see if I made any votes this game, but if you actually read the posts you checked, you'd see I've given my opinion on a lot of people. And I don't need whole paragraphs for things that can be said in one or two sentences.
Yes I am. I have never heard of nor do I have any faith in the smiley tell, but looking back I guess you have made some valid points to go along with who you believe is scum. Getting your point across is probably better than too many details. The stuff i posted about you day three is what I have left concerning you. You seemed to be coming off as wanting to promote the rash killings. At the momment I have not finished meta-ing you, but I am more convinced sarcastro is scum than you. So i am going to keep voting sarcastro.
Sarcastro wrote:Please don't vote for me. It is mean.
This appears to be a pathetic appeal to emotion. If this was worse idea mafia where I don't die in the process and there are no nights, I would be very tempted to eliminate sarcastro right this second.

And Yosarian2 you have to unvote before you... just kidding. I still would like other players to be doing this besides me, but here is the current vote count anyway. I checked the rules and I can use other font colors just not red. And the size of font can't be altered

Current Vote Count of Day 4:

Cogito Ergo Scum - 2(Elvis, Yosarian2)
Surye - 2(Peg, Skitzer, )
Sarcastro - 1(PokerFace)
Skitzer - 1(Surye)
Yosarian2 - 1(Cogito Ergo Scum)

Hey Claus, you voted Yosarian2 day 3. You want to keep that or change it?

Not Voting - 9(Claus?, Elmo, Ergo, Flameaxe, Kuribo, Marmalade, NabNab, Quagmire, Sarcastro)

16 people alive so its 9 votes needed
Nobody is lit. Deadline at the 6th May.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #331 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Hey Everbody. Here is my basic opinion on what has been going on since my last post.

I remain not a fan of the Yosarian wagon. The best evidence I saw on Yosarian2 was given in post 284 by kuribo. And since Yosarian's response to it makes sence, that isn't enough to make me vote Yosarian.

Elvis Knits' original reactions to CEScum and PEG postings don't ping my scumdar. I can understand what she said about CEScum because I had a simular rection to CEScum's posts. Meanwhile I've played with PEG on irc and scumchat, so I kinda expected that out of him. I don't really think she has been fabricating cases as much as has been said, so I am not really a fan of the wagon on her either.

The Surye wagon is a wagon I have no problem with. I approve of it and can see reason for him being scum. I mentioned liking the evidence on it earlier and if a majority becomes truly necessary I may get on the wagon. But right now my vote is going to stay on Sarcastro.

Since my last posting I have taken some time to do some slight meta-gaming on a few players. I haven't done too much, but from what I've looked at I am a little less confident CEScum is scum so I probably won't be re-voting him atm. Meanwhile I am still very confident sarcastro is scum. He is not posting like I would expect from a town sarcastro.
Sarcastro wrote:Please don't vote for me. It is mean.
And this post is quite a pathetic appeal to emotions. Probably the worst I have ever seen in my life. He has thrown out accusations without reasons and pretty much done nothing. He is pretty much active lurking and not really contributing in his posts. If you want I can quote or repeat what I have said about him earlier, but seriously has no one noticed Sarcastro's scumness besides me? I am greatly considering adopting the oppinion UltimaAvalon voiced earlier and taking out sarcastro myself. If the town does not meet a majority decision on who is blowing up who at deadline, I might eliminate Sarcastro myself at that time.

At any rate, here is the current vote count:

Yosarian2 - 3(Cogito Ergo Scum, Claus, Elvis)
Surye - 3(PEG, Skitzer, Ergo)
Elvis - 2(NabNab, Quagmire)
Cogito Ergo Scum - 1(Yosarian2)
Sarcastro - 1(PokerFace)
Skitzer - 1(Surye)

Not Voting - 5(Elmo, Flameaxe, Kuribo, Marmalade, Sarcastro)

Well I got to go. If I missed somebody's vote let me know. I'll try and post more as i get healthier. later.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #348 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Erg0 wrote:That doesn't really look like a genuine appeal to emotion to me. It looks more like a lazy defence. I'd suggest that you come over to the correct wagon, and I'd
strongly
suggest that you don't blow up a guy that nobody else finds suspicious.
Sarcastro wrote:Sorry for lurking, guys - I had a brutal week of essays and exams and this game wasn't really inspiring enough to make time for.

I'm really getting annoyed with Pokerface. Seriously, what's with all this "appeal to emotion" bullshit? Do you honestly believe what I said was scummy? I can't even fathom how that could be. You look like you're reaching desperately for some kind of validation of your suspicions here. I really
want
to say it's scummy, but I might just be blinded by the fact that you're acting utterly foolish.
NabakovNabakov wrote:
Sarcastro wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:Sarcastro's defense hasn't been an appeal to emotion, but it's certainly been bullshit. Posting a non-defense and then railing on somebody who notes it's a non-defense completely skirts the issue at hand. A slow-burn red-herring.
I didn't rail on somebody who "note[d] it's a non-defense". I railed on somebody who tried to argue that it
was
a defense. Read Pokerface's posts. He seems to think that I was actually trying to use an emotional appeal as a defence.
Present most people with something that doesn't make sense and they'll try and add their own. Either way, non-sequiter = non-defense = appeal to emotion.
Alright I guess calling it a non-defence is more sensible conclusion then the one I originally made.
The post I made which preceded your non-defense said the following pretaining to you:
PokerFace wrote:...Sarcastro has made alot of posts with feeble amounts of content. He implies someone should kill quagmire for no reason at all at one point and then he says the same thing about Yosarian2 a day or two later. I'd like to see him provide more content or at least one real case on somebody.
Sarcastro wrote:I think somebody should kill Quag.
Sarcastro wrote:So anyway, I hear Yos is scum.
Sarcastro wrote:Skruffs, stop acting foolish. Asking whether or not LML killed Ooba had nothing to do with whether or not I want day to end. Your logic is nonsense. Why would I feel the need to "encourage further stimulation"? What does that even mean?
Sarcastro wrote:Since when do people act smart in Bad Idea-type games?
Sarcastro wrote:I'm talking about people in general.
He says no one acts smart in this killing games which is true from a Bad Idea perspective, but in Bad Idea II I seem to remember him providing alot of content as he tried to convince people not to go on killing sprees. I read that game awhile back and I would expect a town sarcastro to be doing to same stuff here instead of ordering people to take out Quagmire and Yosarian without reasons.

Vote: Sarcastro
...I can see where you guys are coming from on Surye but I think Sarcastro really needs to do more. I'd apreciate it if him and CES both went into detail over who they think is scum and why instead of just quick sentences. Who would you two guys vote for as being scum. I don't think you guys have voted at all this game. You've just been saying so-and-so needs shot or is scum.
And one of your recent posts also says certain players are scum without giving reason why?
Sarcastro wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:Sarcastro's defense hasn't been an appeal to emotion, but it's certainly been bullshit. Posting a non-defense and then railing on somebody who notes it's a non-defense completely skirts the issue at hand. A slow-burn red-herring.
I didn't rail on somebody who "note[d] it's a non-defense". I railed on somebody who tried to argue that it
was
a defense. Read Pokerface's posts. He seems to think that I was actually trying to use an emotional appeal as a defence.

Also, Quag is full of shit.

Also, CES is scum.

Also, if you bastards let Yos live to endgame I will kill you all. I remember what happened with MoS in Bad Idea II.

I expect that there's a good chance I'll have to make the kill today, which is understandable.
Think you could give a case or vote somebody?
You can comment on anything from my last post left out here but higher up on the page if you want to too.

Also
@Elmo and Marmalade, its been about a week since you 2 have posted. Care to comment on anything? Any case or opinion you have on anybody?
@Mod: Stoofer please prod.

I am going to repeat something that was brought up earlier for emphasis. We are going to need to come to some consensus/majority decision by the deadline which is set at May 2nd last I checked. Not sure if Stoofer goes by 12:01am or 11:59pm of that day for his deadlines but regardless we need to get somewhere soon. Three or four days before the deadline April 29-30 I think who ever has the most votes should be pressured to strike a light so that they can blow up the second scumiest by May 1st in case the second scumiest should refuse to suicide with them immediatly.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #367 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Elmo wrote:^ has good timing. Or better than mine, it appears.

Yos: No harm, no foul. :)
Surye wrote:So the score so far is that all Skitzer has done is lied, mislead, and lurked?
There doesn't seem to be any analysis of your own, here. What's up with that?

I'm pretty sure that the 'appeal to emotion' is just blithe sarcasm.

Mmm. Tentative
vote
:
Erg0
NabNab: Should Sarc die today? Why?
Claus: Why do you believe scum would be
more
likely to be active in this environment?
Huh? First you vote marmalade with pretty much no reason, and now you vote Erg0 with absolutly no reason. And your last post had a paragraph analizing some players who were already dead.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 70#1023370
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 93#1023393
Think you can get yourself up to speed and contribute to what is actually going on now? Why Erg0 of all people?

I'm starting to develop a list of players which I believe to be scum. Elmo just got on that list with Sarcastro and Surye. Because we are nearing deadline and Erg0 is right about blowing up someone not enough people suspect, I'll be moving my vote to Surye yet still keeping an eye of Sarcastro and Elmo.

Vote: Surye

Person with highest votes should definatly strike a light by the 28th or 29th. Why must stoofer keep moving up his deadline?

Surye - 4(PEG, Skitzer, Ergo, PokerFace)
Yosarian2 - 3(CEScum, Claus, Elvis)
Sarcastro - 1(Quagmire)
Skitzer - 1(Surye)
Elvis - 1(NabNab)
Erg0 - 1(Elmo)

Not Voting - 5(Elmo, Flameaxe, Kuribo, Marmalade, Sarcastro)

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #372 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ok we need to hurry this along here. Deadline/no lynch = Bad. Some people are just saying some players are scummy while others are actually voting. Vote for whoever you think is scum NOW. Not voting at all is very bad. We all need to vote or reach some majority by late of the 28th-29th so that someone can blow up late 29-30. That way we beat the deadline for certain. Since we may not reach 9 votes, I think it may be necessary for whoever has the most (preferably majority but if not), should strike at light at or around the mentioned time. It may also be necessary for some enforcer to strike a light ahead of time to make sure things go through and we actually get a lynch. I remember Adel saying having the enforcers around to make sure a lynch goes through would be necessary.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 48#1015748
Quagmire or PEG if your willing to do that, that will be good or else I may have to do it myself.
Claus wrote:Hmm. A vote count. Might as well post some content.

(sorry town, this game is not particularly inspiring me right now - if there is a spot open, I would like to volunteer for "strike a light police" role)...
Here claus said he might be willing to join the strike the light police or enforcers so if we can have someone on with a light struck as a precationary measure it may be good in order to make sure the two highest go off. Vote count hasn't changed and really it should for I think we need to do something.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #388 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I am willing to support either a sarc or surye bombing. Either sounds good to me. Elmo is high on my list too but no one else seems to suspect or vote him yet.

The enforcer being lit should be only a "precautionary" measure. It is much more preferable that BOTH people going off are the two highest vote getters. The town will gain nothing from a no lynch. The town is hurt by a mislynch. Best way I can think of to avoid a mislynch is to have the voting decide those exploding, so people should be voting. And those with the most votes should be pressured to strike lights.

Here is the current vote count.

Surye - 4(PEG, Skitzer, Ergo, PokerFace)
Sarcastro - 1(Quagmire)
Skitzer - 1(Surye)
Elvis - 1(NabNab)
Erg0 - 1(Elmo)

Not Voting - 4(Flameaxe, Kuribo, Marmalade, Sarcastro)

I fixed one error (Elmo was marked voting for erg0 and voting for no one), but it has really not changed. And some people that have gotten voted are not posting in this game. Things need to change. If necessary I might strike a light too, but really I think Surye should be doing that.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #393 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yes all those not voting definatly should be

Also I got some questions

@Claus:
Can't remember if this was already answered or not. Can't find where or if it was but..

The 3 scum thing Yosarian said. Do you actually think there are 3 scum? If not then why is that still a relevant tell?

@Yosarian2:
Would you be willing to strike a light and blow up Surye? I still ain't sold on you being scum but you two are the ones with the highest number of votes right now.

@Mod-Stoofer: Please Prod Surye and FlameAxe.
(Flameaxe has not posted in week here)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #407 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Surye wrote:I really don't understand the case against Sarcastro... Hell, I don't understand how I have the most votes, based on one sparse comment. But Sarcastro even more so.
The case on Sarcastro is as follows:

He has not voted or posted a valid case on any player the entire game, he has only said that certain players are scum without giving clear reasons why. No real content posted on why said player is scum so pretty much active lurking. He is not posting as I would suspect a town Sarcastro would post (meta info/read Bad idea Mafia II). His responce to said accusations have pretty much been a non-defence as he continued to point fingers at other people.

Links to relevant posts were this case is described.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 24#1025324
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32#1025332
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 80#1030480
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 74#1030574
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 35#1031335
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 48#1031548
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 39#1032039

He is yet to vote or give a case on someone since his last post. I do supported a Sarcastro & Surye explosion. So you can pretty much consider me voting for either one. 4 votes on surye 2 on sarcastro.

Unvote, Vote: Sarcastro

now they each have 3 apiece tied with Yosarian2. What do you think of the case on sarcastro now Surye?

I am considering striking a light just in case. If they really are both scum that could be needed.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #417 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by PokerFace »

kuribo wrote:
PokerFace wrote: I am considering striking a light just in case. If they really are both scum that could be needed.
You do know that an explosion ends the day, right? You striking a light to get "both" scum doesn't help us in the least.
Well yes I couldn't blow them both up you're right. They were both still at 3 votes back then so I was considering/thinking out loud about striking and maybe taking out sarcastro, but since it is now...

Surye - 4(pickemgenius, Skitzer, Ergo, Kuribo)
Sarcastro - 3(Quagmire, NabNab, PokerFace)
Skitzer - 1(Surye)
Erg0 - 1(Elmo)

Not Voting - 3(Flameaxe, Marmalade, Sarcastro)

Surye with most votes that probably wouldn't be right or necessary for me.

also
PokerFace wrote:
@Yosarian2:
Would you be willing to strike a light and blow up Surye? I still ain't sold on you being scum but you two are the ones with the highest number of votes right now.
Yosarian2 said he didn't mind a surye explosion yet did not directly say he would do it and I would also like the direct the same question
@Sarcastro
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #421 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Yes NabNab that is pretty much why I am not doing it.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #433 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

Sarcastro - 5(Quagmire, NabNab, PokerFace, Yosarian2, Elmo)
Surye - 4(pickemgenius, Skitzer, Ergo, Kuribo)
Skitzer - 1(Surye)

Not Voting - 3(Flameaxe, Marmalade, Sarcastro)

More Surye to Sarcastro explosions should be happening in here!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #451 (isolation #18) » Fri May 02, 2008 5:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

Considering how surye did not make good on his deal to blow himself up. He is obv scum

Vote: Surye

Let's run him up to the necessary "dynamiting" votes and then let's decide on who is blasting him.

ATM I hate to admit it but CEScum does make one good point about the sarc wagon. Some people jumped on at the last minute with little reason. Me and quag were supporting that wagon early and NabNab getting on it doesn't surprise me with the comments he made toward sarcastro earlier in the day. I moved my vote between Sarcastro and Surye since I wanted them both to go off since I believe both of them could have been scum.

I'd argue that Elmo got on the sarc wagon with the least amount of reason. I can see him as scum since he has done basically nothing in the game. He never even explained his vote on Erg0 or marmalade really. So I'd like to see Elmo and Surye blow up today.

@Flameaxe,
please Vote for one of the people you mentioned so I can count it.

Current Vote Count of Day 5:

Surye - 1(PokerFace)
Yosarian2 - 1(CEScum)

Not Voting - 11(Everyone else)

13 people alive so its 7 votes needed
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #459 (isolation #19) » Sat May 03, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Well I'm not sure if I should count those or not. For the moment I am not going to since I believe the voting method Adel thought up is probably better considering the points she brought up in posts 111, 112. I don't really think Yosarian2 or skitzer is doing what Adel suggested scum could do with two votes but regardless I think the system we got going is still better with that in mind. If people want to disagree or have me use a new voting system then explain why, otherwise I am keeping this one in use.

@Quagmire,
since PEG is gone you should pick a new enforcer replacement if you feel this is necessary.

Also in case something should happen to me somebody should be willing to volunteer to do the vote counting in case I don't take the time to pick someone to keep doing it later. Well I got to go now later all.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #478 (isolation #20) » Mon May 05, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In general, both of you are acting a little too rashly. I recently took sometime to do some math and I looked at one of skruffs earlier posts.
Skruffs wrote:No matter how many mafiates there are, we will need that many (x)*3 + 1 players alive.
That means if there are 3 mafiates, we need 10 players.
If there are four, (more likely in my opinion), we need 13.

If Adel in her "quick lynch" fever (just like LML and blazerunner before) is a townie who just killed another town, then going into tomorrow we will be down to 13 players, which is lylo if we have 4 mafiates. If we have five, then we've lost the game because we will not have enough players to kill the scum after today, once you take nightkills into account.
Part of what Surye said earlier on this page is very valid. 3 people die with each lynching (The 2 that dynamite and the night kill)

lylo arrives when we just barely have enough people left to blow up the remaining scum. If we assume 4 scum: 4*3 = 12-1+1 = 12. (One is subtracted at the end because the scum won't get a night kill after their last member dies. however that 1 is added back because we would need at least one more than 11 people alive in order to blow up the scum and have at least one townie still standing.) That would make lylo TODAY since we have 13 which is just more than 12

If there are 3 scum: 3*3 = 9-1+1 = 9. That would make lylo tomorrow when we have 10 people left. I servely doubt we have three scum because that seems unbalanced alittle, but if we do that would make Yosarian's earlier "3 scum comment" a highly valid tell. I'm going to look at his comments towards claus earlier and see if they were a valid case on claus or and OMGUS attack aimed at Claus.

The questions Surye just asked I think are rather valid. Kuribo first voted Surye Late into Day 3. What were your full reasons for getting on his case then Kuribo? I understand some of what was brought up on Surye Pre-day 4. Do you?

Yosarian2 also mentioned not liking Surye in some of his posts on Day3. I recall him mentioning some dislike for Surye then, but I can't recall why or what all he said. I'm sure I'll find it while i'm looking for his posts directed at Claus, BUT I am not against seeing him mention it again here so I ain't got to search all over. I'd like to hear Yosarian's answer.

I think I can guess what Quagmire will say, but I'll let him say it if he wants.

NabakovNabakov wrote:Claus dynamited with five hours left before deadline, roughly 7 pm Surye's time. Surye made no posts for over 12 hours before and after Elmo's posts. The story seems to check out, but you have to wonder why he made no other post in other games on the day of the deadline/why he committed himself to explode at a time when he would be away from the site.

Like I said before, I was under the impression that Surye was a dead man, so there was a need to choose another candidate and no need to pay any more attention to his wagon. Instead, we should be looking at competition between the Yos and Sarc wagons for the second candidate.
I was in a hurry when I made part of my last post and missed this comment from NabNab. It is an important comment and Surye has appeared to answer some of NabNab's good comment.
NabakovNabakov wrote:This situation should not be an excuse to switch to having two votes. Once Surye is (inevitably) bandwagoned to extinction, we can use our votes to select a proper second.

I'm dissapointed in the number of people just saying "He didn't blow himself up, lol" as justification for their vote. Posting records
do
indicate that Surye was not on for 12 hours before Elmo did the deed, that's not something you can just ignore. However, I have some misgivings about the whole situation. By all measures, Surye wouldn't have been on the site at deadline either. Whether he was just avoiding the site or couldn't legitimately post, it doesn't look good for him. (Considering that if he
knew
he wasn't going to be away, he should have dynamited the last time on the site if he had the honest intention of going through with it)

I would like Surye to address these concerns before he's wagoned into oblivion.
This second comment by NabNab repeats the first comment and brings up how we should do the voting wagon's of selecting who to go off. Should something happen to me i think I'd like NabNab to take care of the voting if he wouldn't mind. You accept that responcibility NabNab?

I'll get around to tallying/posting a vote count later. Since Surye Struck a light and mentioned he will be going up I may change the style of the vote count to reflect that he is going off. But regardless I don't think anyone should blow anyone up until everyone has there say and some of these question are answered. If we are in lylo TODAY, 1 rash explosion could be the end of us so its best we stay organized.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #497 (isolation #21) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

About to leave work so I'll make this quick.
**PART of this post is notes based on comments of others**

1. People need to stop striking lights

We are suppose to find scum and then blow them up.
Not Dance around like morons flaunting explosives

2. The following people need to stop lurking and do stuff

FlameAxe
Marmalade
Elmo <- I said he was Active/Passive lurking early and Yos just did too
Skitzer <- Some people made arguments he was lurking yesterday

3. The following people have questions directed at them that still need answered

Elmo
Yosarian2
Kuribo
FlameAxe
Quagmire - I guess he wants Yosarian gone and perfers Surye do it with how yesterday ended. So I can probably take him off here.

4.Vote count with new format (SAME RULES THOUGH) and light info included

Vote Count info of Day 5:

Lit Enforcer: Quagmire
-No one voted for him to light

Lit Vote Getter: Surye
-4(PokerFace, Elvis, Ergo, Kuribo) He should have waited for 7

Lit Vote Getter: Yosarian
-1(CEScum) He should have waited for 7

Kuribo - 1(Surye)

Not Voting - (Everyone not mentioned elsewhere)

13 people alive SO IT SHOULD BE 7 VOTES NEEDED
Notes:

Yosarian tried to vote for both of CEScum and Surye
Skitzer Tried to vote for both ofinda" voted for this

Those voicing opinions of Surye and Yosarian blowing up without voting:
Flameaxe & Quagmire

Elvis supports some combo of Surye/Yos/Kuribo

@CEScum,
I already mentioned part of why I moved from Sarc to Surye and then back to Sarc. Thought Sarc was scum, moved to Surye because I also thought he could be scum and I did not want a no lynch. Moved back to Sarc since having them both blow up would take care of suspicions I had on both of them. If you want me to go into more detail I will or you can look back at all I said day 3.
Elmo jumped on Sarc and was never really on Surye
NabNab jumped on Sarc and was never really on Surye
Yosarian2 mentioned some suspicion toward surye but was never on his wagon.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #498 (isolation #22) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

EBWOP:
Skitzer Tried to vote for both of Surye and Yosarian2

Not sure how I messed that up
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #508 (isolation #23) » Tue May 06, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Yosarian2 wrote:Pokerface: What question did I have directed at me, exactally?

Anyway, I made damn clear why I had to strike a light, I'm not sure why you ignored it, Pokerface...
We are in probably in lylo so light striking without some organization can be bad since I believe concensus and organization has a better chance of hitting scum. I don't think I ignored/missed anything, but I'll look back nonetheless.

Also here is the question. I haven't found time to look back, been busy but I still slightly remember you saying you had some suspicion on Surye Day3.
PokerFace wrote:...Yosarian2 also mentioned not liking Surye in some of his posts on Day3. I recall him mentioning some dislike for Surye then, but I can't recall why or what all he said. I'm sure I'll find it while i'm looking for his posts directed at Claus, BUT I am not against seeing him mention it again here so I ain't got to search all over. I'd like to hear Yosarian's answer...
Am I misremembering or did you have any suspicions about Surye then?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #547 (isolation #24) » Sun May 11, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

@Kuribo,
Why did you just strike a light? Is it to hit NabNab because if Surye is still your intended target that wasn't necessary. We should be voteing and not recklessly striking a light out of no where.

Also could you answer this:
PokerFace wrote:The questions Surye just asked I think are rather valid. Kuribo first voted Surye Late into Day 3. What were your full reasons for getting on his case then Kuribo?
There was a case on Surye Day4, and I would like to know what were the reasons that prompted you to joining his wagon. Refresh my memory and include any reasons of your own in more detail if you would.

I finally found the time to take a second look at some of the comments between Yosarian2 and Claus. Claus had some valid points in his case on Yosarian2. And I believe that possibly both of them took things a little to far about the lurker disagreement making the other scum. Claus had more on Yosarian than just the disagreement while Yosarian2 mainly had the interaction about the disagreement as a case on claus.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32#1023632
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 08#1027408
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 72#1030572
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 89#1036689
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 91#1037291
I thought Claus explained his case but aparently not well enough for yosarian2.
[joke]Last i checked disagreeing with Yosarian2 is not a scumtell or else Mr. Stoofer would always be town.[/joke]

@Yosarian,
I have noticed stretches of time in which marmalade has had little posting. He did not post over a course of 8 days between Apr 18th and the 26th and then 10 more days between Apr 28th and May 8th. He has not really contributed much in this game and he did not vote yesterday and should have provided more content as deadline loomed. I have mentioned him to be somewhat lurking. Do you believe he is lurking? I think NabNab more so voted him for what he believes is a contradiction.

@Elmo,
you think you could comment on some more recent posts? Your votes with little reason still bother me aswell. You need to give more reason when you do vote. I still have no clue why you jumped on marmalade and Erg0 earlier.

@Flameaxe,
your last post was on May 2nd. Think you could vote or say something up to date?

Last I checked the deadline is the 16th we need some kind of consensus here.

Lit Vote Getter: Kuribo
-1(Surye) He should have waited for 7

Marmalade - 1(NabNab)
NabNab - 1(Yosarian2)

Not Voting - (Flameaxe, Marmalade, Skitzer, Quagmire, Elmo)

Something more, an open question directed at anyone that feels like answering it. Since certain people are already lit, do you believe we should still count votes toward them? I'll tell you my view on this later.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #566 (isolation #25) » Tue May 13, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I have 2 problems with Kuribo

kuribo wrote:
Surye wrote:CES scares me mostly because I see him as the next irrational player that will blow up someone at the drop of a hat, but I'm not convinced he's scum at this point. Scum has no incentive to blow them selves up, and CES seems pretty convincing he'd take someone out when he feels justified (even if town doesn't..).

I'm pretty confused by the night kill choice myself, I have a suspicion that all the calling out of him as likely scum, and then him dieing, may be a tactic to distance scum from the kill, but I am not sure of this, what is everyone else's take on this choice?
Further, I see the comment about the NK as scummy because it seems like you're trying to sow confusion in the town by pointing out an odd NK.

...AND LATER...

Surye wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
vote: surye

def scum.

reading his most two recent posts have convinced me.
Both of them? I can see how the most resent can be seen as somewhat scummy, though after re-reading, that is exactly what I found, I'd like to see where I am wrong.

And what is wrong with my second to last post? I'm not sure what you don't like about it.
Pickemgenius comes out of almost nowhere to call you "def scum." He dies that night. Usually I don't take much stock in NK discussion. But, tell me, Surye--- did you think you'd found a cop?
He yells at Surye for pointing to the nightkill and then he does it himself. Kinda feels like the pot calling the kettle black.
http://ganjataz.com/general-bollocks/im ... -black.jpg

He got on the Surye wagon real late day 4, just as Surye made an attack toward him. If he really beleived so strongly in the big case he gave on Surye, I think he would have gotten on surye when the more pressing arguments were first given. Getting on late and now giving all those reasons makes me think he is being a little opportunistic.

As far as Yosarian2 goes, I have been getting a little bit of the impression that he is just lashing back at whoever attacks him now. He used to be attacking Elvis earlier in the game and now he has laid off of her as she has not been pushing as hard on him as she was before. HOWEVER Yosarian2's recent comments do have some valid points so I suppose it isn't exactly OMGUS. He has also not attacked everyone on him. He has considered quagmire to be town.

At this point I think I'd be willing to let Surye choose which he takes with him. And if he does not make a choice this time, then somebody should definately take Surye out. I'll post an updated vote count shortly.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #567 (isolation #26) » Tue May 13, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by PokerFace »

EBWOP:
...I think he would have gotten on
the
surye
wagon
when the more pressing arguments were first given...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #568 (isolation #27) » Tue May 13, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by PokerFace »

NabakovNabakov wrote:All people not voting for one of the people they would like to explode are doing themselves a great disservice. All people who aren't actively attempting to decide who they would like to explode are doing the town a great disservice.
Quoted For Truth and Emphasis!!

-1(Surye, NabNab) He should have waited for 7

NabNab - 1(Yosarian2)

Not Voting - (Flameaxe, Marmalade, Skitzer, Quagmire, Elmo)

I can guess who FlameAxe and Quagmire want to vote for, but I'd prefer they did it and not just encouraged the explosions. Skitzer, Elmo, and Marmalade what the hell are you doing?

@Mod-Stoofer: Please Prod Marmalade and Skitzer they have not posted since last thursday.

And Yosarian2, I still want to know what your opinion on marmalade is.
PokerFace wrote:
@Yosarian,
I have noticed stretches of time in which marmalade has had little posting. He did not post over a course of 8 days between Apr 18th and the 26th and then 10 more days between Apr 28th and May 8th. He has not really contributed much in this game and he did not vote yesterday and should have provided more content as deadline loomed. I have mentioned him to be somewhat lurking. Do you believe he is lurking?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #574 (isolation #28) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

Looking back there were actually 2 mistakes in my last vote count, my bad. And Surye only pointed out one of these.

-
(PokerFace, Elvis, Ergo, Kuribo,
Skitzer
) He should have waited for 7

-
(Surye, NabNab) He should have waited for 7

Skitzer still needs to post though since May 8th which was 6days ago and if I forgot to mention any other lurkers they need to speak too.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #594 (isolation #29) » Mon May 19, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by PokerFace »

You have an odd theory there CEScum. I already gave some reasons why I was between both Sarc's wagon and Surye's wagons day four. If they aren't enough for you then oh well. But tell me, you got anything else on me besides being between those wagons?

Also there are a few other things I need to say to you based on post584 and some stuff from day5. (0 is a comment and not so much a question)

0. Don't use the red color font.
Before I started doing the vote count thing I was told not to use red since it is suppose to only be used for dynamiting. I suggest no body use red like that. You can bold my name and make it black if you feel that is necessary. Or do something else just not use Red.

1. What about Yosarian's interaction with Surye makes you think he is not scum with Surye?
Basically why are you getting off his case so quickly? It seems uncharacteristic of you. After all you pushed so hard on him. Even after saying this half way through yesterday:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
Surye:
Don't dynamite yet.

I think Yos' latest posts are actually quite townish. I suggest taking a look at the other switchers, Elmo & Pokerface (since NabNab's already backup enforcer) before someone gets overeager.
You went right back at him with these:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:I want
Yos
to blow up
Surye
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
Yos
, if you're town, blow up Surye!

Surye
, if you're town, blow up Yos!

Kuribo
, if you're town, start making sense. NabNab is the backup-enforcer, and shouldn't be dynamited at least yet.
Also at the begining of Day 5 why did you vote Yosarian over Surye?
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:I'm back, and last day was a disaster.

Surye and Yos are probably scum together. Notice how people jumped from Surye to Sarc after lights were struck, without much new reasons to do so.

Vote Yos

Since we got it setup so you can only vote for one person, the person you find the scummiest; What detail would make you put your vote on Yosarian instead of someone who avoided going off as Surye did on day 4? Yosarian was on Sarcastro's wagon as well day 4.

2. Erg0
had alot of pro-town logic on day 3 around when UltimaAvalon and Adel 'got stoofed'. He also pushed hard on Surye being guilty. Do you actually see him being scummier than Marmalade and FlameAxe, two people that have rarly if at all voted? What are your thoughts on this?

3. I recognize that NabNab is an enforcer, but where on your suspicon list would you put him?
What color shade and why out of curiosity?

There is a fourth comment/question I have for you. I will mention it after you have commented on these its a rather long comment.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #597 (isolation #30) » Wed May 21, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Wow the thread went silent for a while. Were you all waiting for me? You don't have to. We got too many lurkers as is.
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
PokerFace wrote:But tell me, you got anything else on me besides being between those wagons?
Hardly.
PokerFace wrote:
1. What about Yosarian's interaction with Surye makes you think he is not scum with Surye?
Basically why are you getting off his case so quickly? It seems uncharacteristic of you. After all you pushed so hard on him. Even after saying this half way through yesterday:
It's not really his interaction with Surye. Some of Surye's posts mention Yos in a way that looks like more than distancing. It's just a minor point in his favor, though. His behavior yesterday is far more important to me.
PokerFace wrote:Since we got it setup so you can only vote for one person, the person you find the scummiest; What detail would make you put your vote on Yosarian instead of someone who avoided going off as Surye did on day 4? Yosarian was on Sarcastro's wagon as well day 4.
Order is preferable above chaos. That's why I wouldn't want to vote for someone who hadn't struck a light. kuribo was actually high on my town list, higher than Yos. Hence the choice for Yos as dynamiter.
Excuse me, but when you voted Yosarian at the begining of the day when he had not yet struck a light. The point I am driving at is that you voted Yosarian over Surye. You are suppose to voted for the scumiest. At the start of day 5 did you actually think Yosarian was scummier than a guy that did not go off like Surye did?

At any rate here is the big comment I promised. My analysis on Surye's and CEScum's interactions and comments:
Surye wrote:The top of my suspicions right now are Skruffs, Yos, and CES. And I really don't find CES particularly scummy so much as wildly dangerous to a town win, he seems to far driven by emotion, and if anyone sets adel off, I see it being him. Skruffs and Yos seem to be somewhat bussing by focusing on moot points, but I'm not sure.
This is quite a bit of BS here. I don't recall you ever saying anything hostile toward Adel. Nothing directed at her that would make the two of you go off together.
Surye wrote:CES scares me mostly because I see him as the next irrational player that will blow up someone at the drop of a hat, but I'm not convinced he's scum at this point. Scum has no incentive to blow them selves up, and CES seems pretty convincing he'd take someone out when he feels justified (even if town doesn't..).

I'm pretty confused by the night kill choice myself, I have a suspicion that all the calling out of him as likely scum, and then him dieing, may be a tactic to distance scum from the kill, but I am not sure of this, what is everyone else's take on this choice?
The only answer I can think of for him to mention you at all like this would be distancing. These comments were around a time when both Elvis, skruffs and myself were voting you. Its usually a good idea to distance yourself from a scum buddy when they have a wagon on them. That's what i think Surye was doing in these posts.

You also too used WIFOM around a night kill. And this WIFOM tell kinda defends Surye while atacking Yosarian2.
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:Finally.

A dead scum should surely give us some information. I don't feel like rereading today, but I will do so tomorrow.
Are you really happy over a dead scum? This too is a scum tell. I also mentioned some earlier summy remarks about you in this game back when that wagon was on you. I can repeat them if you forget them. Of all players currently alive, i am leaning towards CEScum being a partner with Surye.

Vote: Cogito Ergo Scum

And I don't think its a good idea for the next enforcer to also be the next vote counter person, so I guess I'll let Elvis pick up after me if she'll accept. CEScum if you have more of a case on me I suggest you present it.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #602 (isolation #31) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Odd, thats not the assumption I was expecting. The posts where the two of them interact according to your analysis are 221 and 527. I'm going to have to look back at those posts to see what you mean.

Oddly enough it seems the player list now only has three people if you catch my drift. More posting would be apreciated by all. Since Skitzer went through all of Surye's posts I am wondering what his take on those posts I mentioned is. Do you see it as distancing or do you believe CEScum's deduction is more rational?
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:2) Those comments are definitely
not
distancing, but they're comments from a scum trying to cast doubt on someone's townness.
ATM I suppose it is another possibility, but it doesn't explain everything.

The main/primary reason I am voting you is really because of this:
PokerFace wrote:

You also too used WIFOM around a night kill. And this WIFOM tell kinda defends Surye while atacking Yosarian2.
I'll explain it further now.

1) Scum control who dies at night. Because they control the result it is usually not a good idea to analyze the death for you can run into WIFOM.

2) As you analyze the previous deaths you say that the last night kill implicates Surye. You then undermine your own logic by saying that is probably a distraction.

From this I get the impression that you are trying to setup a pre-emptive defense against attack for Surye. No player had yet looked at the night kill so I can see this action as a possible pre-emptive defence for a paranoid scumbuddy.

3) You said it was probably a distraction from the fact that the first night kill incriminates Yosarian.

So its okay to look at one night kill and not the other? Parts of your logic undermines itself and the basis of your logic is wifom that I can see as a pre-emptive defence for Surye as well as an attack of Yosarian. Someone people were viewing as scummy.

Now you kinda avoided this question earlier.
PokerFace wrote:Excuse me, but when you voted Yosarian at the begining of the day when he had not yet struck a light. The point I am driving at is that you voted Yosarian over Surye. You are suppose to voted for the scumiest.
At the start of day 5
did you actually think Yosarian was scummier than a guy that did not go off like Surye did?
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:1) I thought Yos was town because of the way he behaved after Quag struck a light, so, yes, I suspected him before that moment.
I am asking if you actually found Yosarian scummier than Surye back then. Yes or No? And Why?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #603 (isolation #32) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by PokerFace »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote Count info of Day 6:

Cogito Ergo Scum - 1(PokerFace)
PokerFace - 1(Cogito Ergo Scum)
Elmo - 1(Skitzer)

Not Voting - (Elmo, Elvis, Erg0, FlameAxe, Marmalade, NabNab, Yosarian2)

10 people alive so it should be 6 votes needed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #622 (isolation #33) » Mon May 26, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Yosarian2 wrote:Hmmm...

Looking at the end of the day yesterday, I don't really like NN's behavior. It kind of feels like he's looking for some alternative to the Suyve bandwagon; first he goes after me, then just about the time when it becomes obveous I'm completly willing to blow him up he backs down and goes after kuribo.
vote:NabakovNabakov
Yosarian2 wrote:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:Yes, I noticed this too, but I think it's not very productive to go after the enforcer.
Hmm. Interesting. I guess how he goes about doing his enforcer duties today is likely to give us information about his alignment, assuming he survives, but I'm not sure that's enough reason to let him totally off the hook for today.
From these two posts from quagmire:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 47#1045647
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 48#1045648
I kinda got the impression Quagmire made NabNab the enforcer over Kuribo because he was begining to suspect NabNab some. If NabNab is really scum, his actions around enforcing should indeed tell us. As it stands I don't really see a problem with people voting the enforcers as long as the suspicions are waranted. Should an enforcer be voted to light we will just need some people to volunteer to be the next enforcers or something like that.

Surye was scum.

Elmo said "STOP STRIKING A LIGHT YOU MORONS"

Surye later quoted this post and said "game winning post."

Am I the only one that sees this as a boastful remark between two scum?
I looked back at those posts and I kinda think you are, Skitzer. I suppose what Surye said could have been boasting, but considering Elmo said "Stop striking lights" around the time UA and Adel blew up, I don't see Elmo's statement as boasting. I also don't think Quagmire was scared of Elmo and Flameaxe.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 44#1048744
Some things in those quotes I think were getting taken out of context. The only significant conection between Surye and Elmo I saw is the one yosarian mentioned here:
Yosarian2 wrote:Hmmm. Elmo hasn't really done all that much this game, has he? He voted Marmalade, then later couldn't remember why; he agreed with Adel and my stratagy advice in general terms. The timing for his sarc vote looks bad. Said he didn't think Surye was scum, never explained why.

Elmo: Could you explain why you thought Surye was pro-town?
I'd like Elmo's answer to that question.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #623 (isolation #34) » Mon May 26, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Something else, NabNab why marmalade?
Do you have more reason because he not the only lurker. Also I recently got bored and read newbie games 564 and 578. Those games are now completed and marmalade was lurking heavy throughout both of them. Just thought I'd bring that up. He was scum in one of those newbie games and town in the other so how much he lurks didn't seem to be a definitive factor between those two games. Marmalade has not posted on the site since the 17th of May. I kinda wish I had noticed that aspect before Stoofer took his leave because we will probably be needing a replacement for him.

Also I posted this during the last day and Yosarian never comented on it.
@Yosarian,
I have noticed stretches of time in which marmalade has had little posting. He did not post over a course of 8 days between Apr 18th and the 26th and then 10 more days between Apr 28th and May 8th. He has not really contributed much in this game and he did not vote yesterday and should have provided more content as deadline loomed. I have mentioned him to be somewhat lurking. Do you believe he is lurking? I think NabNab more so voted him for what he believes is a contradiction.
Yosarian2
you have mentioned the need for pressure on lurkers throughout this game. You often said Flameaxe and Elmo needed to post more but you never said anything about marmalade even when I made that coment yesterday. I would say Marmalade was lurking just as much especially since he has not been voting. Anything you want to say, Yosarian2?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #624 (isolation #35) » Mon May 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by PokerFace »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marmalade - 1(NabNab)
NabNab - 1(Yosarian2)
Elmo - 1(Skitzer)

Not Voting - (Elmo, Elvis, Erg0, FlameAxe, Marmalade)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*If I missed anything please correct me.*
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #633 (isolation #36) » Thu May 29, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Well I'm an idiot
Mr Stoofer wrote:
ALIGHT

--

Names in
orange
may make a Dynamite attack.

Deadline will be ~3rd June.
I thought the deadline would be on next firday morning but considering how Kuribo took down Surye a bit ahead of time its on the morning of the 3rd of June a tuesday. With CEScum on leave it is now difficult for me to get him to strike a light. I guess I'll have to do it myself on Saturday-Sunday assuming thats what everybody wants. I suggest the enforcer (NabNab) strikes his light at or around the same time. As it stands the vote count hasn't changed, it needs to because everyone at one vote doesn't really say who should blow up who. I'd say my top two suspects are CEScum and Elmo. I'd like to hear Elmo's answer to NabNab's question because I have been considering him as being worse than CEScum. People need to vote who they want to go off now. People like Flameaxe need to post.

@Flameaxe,
please vote or do something. Who would you like to see go off?

^everybody should be asking themselves that question really.

Also there is something i want to say if I'm not here for day 7. I ain't going to lie to you, Yosarian2. Near the end of day 5 alot of your comments seemed to come off as retalitory and omgus. Now mind you they weren't exactly that since you gave some good reasons for thinking as you did, but they still felt like omgus because of the ferocity you were displaying towards those attacking you. I also noticed that you attacked Elmo and Flameaxe for lurking. Yosarian you did attack every lurker except for one. I was keeping track and the one lurker you did not mention was Marmalade. In some ways I was considering you as being scum near the end of day 5 and the possibily, marmalade was a scum buddy of yours.

ATM I don't think you are scum. I'm disagreeing with this day 5 impression. Regardless the thought did cross my mind so I thought I'd get that out there. I still think the possibility of only 3 scum is false. That's about as balanced as a 2-ton elephant walking on a fishing line thin tight rope. But that doesn't mean you can't be in a group of 4. That's all I wanted to say. My suspicions in Elmo and CEScum are alot stronger at the moment.

Everybody needs to start checking in an weighing in on who they want to blow up.

@Marmalade,
on the off chance you are still accessing the site you definatly need to comment aswell.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #636 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

@Mod - Mr. Stoofer, any chance you could extend the deadline and send out some proddings?
Marmalade - not posted since May 8th
Flameaxe - not posted since May 11th

Everyone else has at least posted once during day 6

STRIKE A LIGHT

NabNab should be doing this at sometime today aswell, or else I may have to kill him for not fufilling his enforcer duties. I am not sure who I'll target at this time (Elmo, CEScum, NabNab, Yosarian) those are people I actually have either large or small suspicions on.

According to the math I gave here earlier in the game
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 39#1044839
We could theoretically afford a no-lynch, but since we are not really at a stage where there are alot of suspicions or improving our odds is optimal, I don't think a no-lynch would be good play at this point. I strike a light at this time in an attempt to get scum and keep the town and this game alive.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #637 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

*Current deadline is June 3rd*

I don't know if stoofer will be able to move the deadline or not so having someone with a light struck right now is indeed necessary.

Marmalade - 1(NabNab)
NabNab - 1(Yosarian2)
Elmo - 1(Skitzer)

Not Voting - (Elmo, Elvis, Erg0, FlameAxe, Marmalade)

*If I missed anything please correct me*

IT HAS NOT CHANGED AND SHOULD. WITH EVERYONE AT ONE VOTE IT DOES NOT FEEL LIKE A CONSENSUS WILL BE REACHED AND THAT IS NOT GOOD.

Yet I am a fan of gambling, I am PokerFace.
<<Considers rolling a dice to help decide who gets hit among those voted once... :lol:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #644 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Laziness or not you need to look at what has been happening and say something. Also Elmo would you mind giving some reasons for wanting Yosarian to die?

If I were to pick between elmo or NabNab to go off I'd pick elmo. I'm not sure if I'll blow up CEScum or not. I am not a fan of the idea of attacking a man when he is not around to do anything about it. Ain't entirely sporting so I may choose to take out Elmo should you guys vote for that more. I give no gaurantees either way since voting is still suppose to be going on. People playing need to vote and say who they want to go off and if they have a preference on which of the three struck should go off. I don't want to go off/blow up someone else without some ammount of consent from others, that is important.

Regardless I'll see if I can modify my sleep schedule so that I'm awake to go off at least an hour before 9am BST tuesday since that has been Stoofer's traditional deadline time so far. If Stoofer has not moved the deadline and someone else has not already gone off, i'll figure out who I'm hitting and go off at that time. The person I hit will either be whoever has most votes or someone I mentioned suspecting earlier.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #646 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well it looks like Stoofer is not going to move the deadline. NabNab or Elmo if one of you wants to make the kill be my guest I won't be killing until the time I specified earlier. If you think I won't be awake then go ahead and do it. I should be able to be awake at that time if I plan things out right. If I later feel there is no way I'll be awake I'll let you know and make the kill earlier.

Still not sure who I'll hit, most likly CEScum or Elmo or someone the players support. Other options I have considered but will probably not do would be NabNab or Yosarian. How they got on the sarc wagon and touched on surye's scuminess would be only reasons, I suspect them very slightly. Only vote that has changed is Elvis voted Skitzer for reaching in his case on Elmo. Skitzer's comments on Surye being connected to Elmo through Surye's post are a bit of a reach from my point of view but the connection from a view of Elmo's posts don't seem like a stretch to me.

Something I can't explain that has crossed my mind while writing the above. I got a feeling "somebody wants" me to kill Elmo. Threat of this being lylo and mislynch ending the game paranoia perhaps, but I want to get all my thoughts out there before I go off. Make no mistake I will do all in my power to make the right choice should it become necessary

All three of us have been lit for over 24 hours by now so at least that's good.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #653 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am not big on Flameaxe dieing because I've seen him be lazy townie like this quite recently. Check Loser Mafia.

Elmo's lurking/lazyiness? is something I can't place. I can't see it being a way of determining his alignment one way or the other so I consider it a null issue in determining his allignment. If flameaxe knows more about that issue I'd be glad to here it.

I see absolutly no reason to blow Elvis up. I stated earlier that if I'm dead I'd like her or someone else to volunteer to do the vote counting. I've seen her as being town for pretty much the entire game. Elmo just randomly saying she needs to go off with no case on her looks very OMGUS.
FOS: Skitzer

As far as who would want me to get elmo its simply a conspiracy theory that is nagging me in the back of my head. A crazy idea where skitzer, CES, and Yos would want me to do that. Possibly paranoia but if I place the exact reason that vibe has crossed my mind I'll bring it up.

Something I think people should keep in mind, on the bizarre chance we mislynch today and it is not game over, then that means there are 3 scum (2 would be a mockery of anything remotly balanced). So Yosarian should be put under heavy pressure because nobody would have guessed there were three scum and his slip would be incredibly telling.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #654 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:I am not big on Flameaxe dieing because I've seen him be lazy townie like this quite recently. Check Loser Mafia.
Actually I should probably clarify this better. In Loser mafia he didn't lurk like he has been doing here but he was exceptionally lazy when you consider the fact that he never really scumhunted at all in that game. Read his posts in that game yourself. If you still want to get him for lurking I prefer he just stepped it up or got replaced instead of going boom.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #656 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Hi all, I am back.

The deadline will hit in 15 hours and 27 minutes from this post.
^Made 8:33 am in my timezone (USA-EST which is GMT-4 during the summer)

That would make deadline be at midnight in my timezone so I should easily be awake around 11pm or 11:30pm. I usually don't go to bed til way after that anyway. If someone else has not already gone off I'll pick who I'm taking with me based on what the town has been saying or what I myself have already said. It should be obvious to you all by now who I've been considering.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #661 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Odd that's not what I expected CEScum to do. Is he unvoting me out of fear or are those comments genuine I'll have to think on that. Him saying my last posts were good despie them saying I am probably going to blow him up comes off as wierd.

It is currently just after 8pm in my timezone (8:08).
Deadline is in four hours I'll go off in about three if someone don't beat me to it.
Can't remember if NabNab ever mentioned what time zone he is in at the momment. If you are on the West Coast of USA, 11pm my time zone would be 8pm yours. If you are not in america I got no clue what time zone you would be in or what time deadline would be in relation to you. If you got a target, feel like being galant, or if you are genuinly aprehensive about having me do it then you can over step me. Otherwise I'll do my best to see you guys in about 3 hours. People should still be voting and posting right now as the end of the day nears.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #663 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Check that did math wrong. In summer daylight saving time

8:33am site clock is really 9:33am my time zone so
7:20pm site clock is really 8:20pm my timezone.

8:33am + 15h = 11:33pm + 27 minutes = 12am site clock which would be 1am my time zone. I got more time then I thinking.
Deadline is really 4 hours and 40 minutes from now.

At any rate going with 2 hour leeway is better than 1 so I'll still see you guys in about 3 hours anyway unless nabnab/elmo goes off ahead of time. Still leaning toward hitting CEScum. I'll at least be giving him some time to do something more if I still want to take him out later. Still would prefer elmo going off over NabNab since Elmo is more suspicious. I'll post another copy of the vote count should I feel its necessary. I'm going to look at CEScum in isolation shortly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #669 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I lean towards agreeing with Erg0's recent postings. i'll say so why shortly working on big post. Elmo should be giving reasons why he thought about killing Yosarian earlier. Pot calling kettle black scenario.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #670 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

snarthed-ninjaed
which ever it is.

And I actually think erg0 may have given more reasons for certain thoughts than Elmo has been doing. Understand though that I am not leaning on killing elmo at this moment. more on that later big post on way
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #671 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Here are all posts where Yosarian mentions Surye before Today hopefully i did not miss any.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 26#1019826
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 57#1025057
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 18#1033618
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 55#1037755
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 06#1038106
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 76#1041076
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 69#1044369
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 14#1045714
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 76#1046076
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 35#1046235
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 48#1052548
in
some
not all of these Yosarian (basically day 4 stuff or 2-4 links here) He mentions suspicions of Surye, but does not go greatly in depth. He does not go too far in depth as to why he suspects him seems like he is just agreeing with the group.

Here are all posts where CEScum mentions Surye before today
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 90#1019490
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 66#1028566
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 58#1040658
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 86#1046486
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 66#1046666
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 01#1053201
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 58#1055458
He seems to always believe Yosarian is scumier and stays primarily focused on Yosarian. He didn't really say much on why he personally thought Surye was scum ever. Could argue that there has perhaps been some tunnel vision between Yos and CEScum over the course of the game when wagons were on them and they were atacking each other.

I'd be willing to bet at least 1 of them, possibly both of them is scum with Surye. Got to get it right the first time to make sure this game stays alive. Yos hasn't posted in awhile I kinda thought he'd weigh in some before deadline. I think he has been online today. If he is lurking that would be for fail.

I am actually starting to consider the scum group existing among the players CEScum, Yosarian, perhaps Skitzer for some recent comments from CEScum. It should be noted that both of them made comments about Surye's death that seemed to portray joy. I have trouble thinking they are really joyful. If I were to stake alot on the vibe of CEScum and skitzer wanting me to hit Elmo. Evidence for that would be Skitzer's case on Elmo and CEScum's earlier colored scum listings. Yosarian quickly made a triple post and mentioned elmo earlier i would he woulkd chip in more on that matter. Marmalade is another possibility for scum but more so only if Yosarian is in the group.

If Elmo is scum, the town would get little info from his death and have trouble finding other scum so it may be best i take out one of CEScum of Yosarian. I think Yosarian pushed more on Surye going boom then CEScum did. Only thing that favors me taking out Yosarian over CEScum would be the fact that CEScum is inline for enforcership. If you are reading this NabNab you perhaps should name a second enforcer because I think i will be hitting CEScum. 11pm is less than an hour from now if you or anyone gots something to say you better do it now. I may wait and give you alittle time but I will definatly make the kill before there is only 1 hour left. If there is anyone out there that remotly thinks I'm bluffing you should realize that my name is Pokerface for good reason. I don't bluff.

For shits and giggles to see who lady luck favors I hit
1=Yos
2=CEScum
Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

I will of course listen to myself over lady luck anyday so keep that in mind.

<<A little bit of power is going to my dead and I am sober. :)

Posting vote count for the hell of it shortly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #672 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Odd preview had that as a 2 and the submission sent it to 1. Oh well I still favor my own judgment over dice anyway. Though it was meant as a joke for fun, it could most likely bite me in my ass if I am arround tomorrow and thus would harm the town as well. I would definatly perfer I go off over NabNab today.

Marmalade - 1(NabNab)
NabNab - 1(Yosarian2)
Elmo - 1(Skitzer)
Skitzer - 1(Elvis)

Not Voting - (Elmo, Cogito Ergo Scum, Elvis, Erg0, FlameAxe, Marmalade)

People lit: Me, NabNab, Elmo

*If I missed anything please correct me.*
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #674 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

So you actually want to kill someone? I'd obvious prefered I could play the game longer since I'm having too much fun but I best get myself in check because that dice joke thing probably went to far.

Who and why do you want to kill them, Elmo?
Any particular reason you want to go off? Worried about suspicions on you, bored/lazy with game or is there another reason I not considering. I'll be online until I do go off or someone else does it.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #677 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I need to calm down a bit.

I see you as scumier than NabNab. I think I should go off over NabNab at this point. If he wants to disagree and jump in here he can.

If you, Elmo want to go off make sure you have a good target in mind there is still a great possibility of lylo.

As far as you being possibly connected to yos, skitzer, CEScum I see that as highly unlikly.

Connections I see linking NabNab to scum would be how nabNab voted Sarc and did not push hard Surye yesterday. He pushed more on kuribo.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #678 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by PokerFace »

cool we are all online right now. I think much less of either of you being scum now. Let us continue discussing in real time.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #681 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I am willing to take out CEScum. Do either of you object? If Elmo wants to make the kill he should say who and why.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #683 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by PokerFace »

ok I just now read Elmo's last post he said he'd go in 15 minutes. I'd like him to mention a definate target before then. I don't see Erg0 as scummy. Only things he remotly did as scummy was lurk alot and say UA could blow up Adel if he wanted, when it was revealed that UA was still alive "kinda".

If elmo don't go off in 15 I'll go off in 25 and hit CEScum.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #685 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

EBWOP: by last post I was refering to 680. Serious ninjaing and snarthage going on here.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #687 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

If elmo does not go off at the time he says I'll be hiting CEScum the time I said. Any objection NabNab?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #689 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by PokerFace »

very well as long as you don't want to claim overburdened and go off on some choice I will.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #693 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by PokerFace »

15 minutes have gone by are you going to do it or not?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #696 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Format looks correct yet i would have prefered you made a different choice

CEScum much scumier than Yosarian. Any particular reasoning of your own you want to mention Elmo?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #699 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Well let's hope he is scum, there is no turning back. I understand some of what Erg0 said so I considered CEScum as much more likly being scum than Yosarian.

Assuming I am here Day 7, I'll be glad to clarify anything I recently said since some of it is rushed and erratic. I kinda flew off the handle a little bit since I wanted to have a little bit of fun. Quagmire had fun when he bluffed Yosarian and I kinda overdid it alittle. If you guys want me to go off next as a result I see that as being cool. I'll double check your format again before I go to bed.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #700 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by PokerFace »

EBWOP: And assuming there is a day 7.

Format still good going to bed
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #701 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I also wanted to give all thoughts I had since I considered a chance of not being here, so some of my reasoning may have been lacking. so clarifying I will gladly do.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #704 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by PokerFace »

What does all that mean? I am not fluent in the language of deciphering net pics
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #723 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

Hello all, here is what I think

People I think are Town:

Elvis
- supported lynches of both surye and yos. Haven't seen her act individually scummy.
NabNab
- he was on late at night with me and Elmo. By being online at that time there was no way Me or Elmo could have skirmed out of blowing up. And in retrospect if we did he could not have. He would of had to blow up or be killed imediatly today. He was on and responsible. He was the enforcer we needed him to be. Look at his comments with Yosarian on Day 5, I have trouble seeing them on the same team. Only bad thing was him not fully supporting Surye lynch. Haven't seen him act individually scummy.
Flameaxe
- lurked which is scummy yet could be laziness for his playstyle. Did support lynches of both surye and yos

People acting scumy and have conections to scum:

Skitzer
- Reached on Elmo and OMGUSed Elvis. Did support a Surye lynch. Was attacked by Yosarian for lurking. In his last post he looks at the night kill and uses its wifom to incriminate CEScum.
Quagmire2/marmalade
- only lurker Yosarian never spoke about until I prompted him to do it. Yos said elmo, Flame, and skitzer were all lurking at different points in the game. He never said marmalade was until I asked him.
CEScum
- Did not support Surye lynch. Did support Yosarian lynch
strongly
until yesterday. Here is the quote that I previously felt made him scum:

Can be looked at differently with the knowledge of both Surye and Yosarian being scum, that would mean he was bussing Yosarian while defending Surye. Anyone else besides me think that would be foolish? Which player is less experienced and a much more reasonable bus? There is still some connection between him and the scum but i would say it is weaker because of how he reacted to Yosarian2 earlier in the game.

For today what I think is CEScum blowing up Quagmire2. I think Quag2 or rather marmalade has to go up, I feel that connection may be stronger since MR. Nuke All Lurkers did not speak about him till I called him on it. If that is not game over then Day8 Skitzer should go up. I have trouble seeing Elvis, NabNab, and FlameAxe as scum.

Vote: Quagmire2

Is there actually 3 scum? I don't know but if we kill one and the game isn't over then there must be four. If we mislynch and the game isn't over, then there must be three. No need to debate that matter just find the scum and kill them as fast as possible thats the only way we'd find the answer to whether it is 3 or 4. I am a bit busy to post a vote count but as it stands elvis and skitzer are both voting CEScum.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #724 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I just read through Marmalade in order to confirm my suspicion that he has a stronger connection to the scum than CEScum has. I was right, Marmalade connection to the scum is stronger, BIGTIME!
Marmalade wrote:
unvote
, I'm more convinced by Elmo's recent post.

Can someone who finds Yos scummy actually give a proper case? I'm finding the Yos hate pretty boring, to be honest.

I agree with pickem that Surye's recent posts are suspect, but I'm not entirely sure as of yet whether or not his skitzler vote is opportunistic. Not voting for now.
The first part references Yosarian2 and now allow me to translate the bolded. "Hi I am marmalade, my scumbuddy is a good lynch, but I'm not going to vote for him". And he had earlier made a strong push on Surye without voting Surye.
Marmalade wrote:
Surye wrote:@LML: I struck a light, as it seemed like a good stratagy for everyone to be equal in risk, and given day one everyone was striking like mad, I assumed there was the state we would be safe in, as it would be sort of like a cold war.
Conform much?
Surye wrote:That said, I'm willing to possibly use my dynamite when we come to a decision so that town does not need to risk any more people, as I doubt scum will attack me, they would lose a 1 for 2 game far too quickly. If anyone else wants to strike a light, I'm not trying to say not too, just that since I did, and cannot undo it, I'll try to put it to good use later.
This feels slightly off to me -- almost like an appeal to look more like a townie. This type of argument, however, is notoriously problematic, as GreasySpot's dynamite explosion of blazerunner demonstrates. It just is a bit of a gut suspicion that I have.
I see no reason for him to hesitate voting Surye except for the possibility they are scum together.

Indiviually scumy acts by marmalade:

He OMGUS's Elmo between the two Surye posts I quoted earlier:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 50#1019550
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 46#1019746
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32#1020032
Marm could have easily asked Elmo for a reason "before" voting him.
He stops voting Elmo after a very confusing post by elmo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 70#1023370
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 90#1023690

He struck a light early in the game and wiggled out of it badly!
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 91#1013491
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 41#1014341

It should be noted that marmalade's last post was jumped on by NabNab. NabNab even voted Marmalade at that instant. Some time later after some criticism from NabNab, Yosarian jumped on NabNab
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 49#1048149
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 63#1048463
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 47#1052247
I think Yosarian may have been waiting to make that jump considering the posts that lie in between the second and third links here. For more on the Yosarian Marmalade link please view Marm's posts in isolation and count how many times he mentions Yosarian and how he mentions him. The answer is he defends Yosarian, ALOT! Too many times for me to link them all since this post is large enough as it is.

Now view Yosarian's posts in isolation and count how many times he says stuff about Marmalade directly. Using search (Crtl-F) That answer is 3 times. Here's the first
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 22#1071322
He points out Elmo voting marmalade for no reason but forgets Elmo also voted Erg0 for no reason.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 55#1032255

The second and third times involve me asking Yosarian a question. That I originally asked him on Day5 and he avoided that question for so long.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 40#1076140
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 11#1083011
Question first asked here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 70#1052770

Individually scummy acts by Quagmire2:
Quagmire wrote:I am glad someone killed Yosarian. I will reread what I've missed since I've died and come up with something.
Are you really happy to see dead scum? I know the old Quagmire would be, but would the new one who was marmalade? I recognize that being happy over dead scum is not the strongest of tells but there isn't anything else from the New Quagmire. I eagarly await his analysis post on the games recent events.

Marmalade is much more likly scum. It will take alot for me to move this vote. CEScum what do you think? Do you agree? Has your opinion about me changed and what makes you think Elvis is scum? Is it all just process of elimination or do you have something more?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #725 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Vote Count info of Day 7:

Cogito Ergo Scum - 2(Elvis, Skitzer)
Quag2Marm - 1(PokerFace)

Not Voting - (Elvis, NabNab, FlameAxe, Quag2Marm)

7 people alive so it should be 4 votes needed
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #737 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

Here are my current thoughts. In general I'd like some answers to my questions and some discussion because I see no reason we can't get more out of this day before any dynamiting occurs.

@Flameaxe,
who do you believe is scum at this point? You have not voted at all this game. Any reasons?

@CEScum,
do you think you could answer my questions on the last page? Do you have someone in particular you plan to blow up or do you intend to wait and see who everyone votes for you to take out? Any thing else you want to say on who you think is scum? In light of your interactions with Yosarian vs Surye I have been leaning away from thinking you are scum. That is one reason I am not voting you.

Simple notes: People who have had cases brought towards them at some point by other players.

(I do not necessarily agree with all these cases)

Skitzer - Lurking - brought up by Yosarian I said some stuff about some earlier comments he made too.
Flameaxe - Lurking - brought up by Yosarian originally and then by NabNab near end of yesterday
Me - CEScum thought I was scum yesterday he might still think that today
Elvis - It was around April 17-18ish and I never understood it or who really brought it up, I think it was Pickem. If someone wants to look back at that and make heads or tails of it I'd apreciate it.

Anyone else with something to say on their own should probably say it now.

Another reason why I don't think CEScum is scum right now is how Yosarian mistook Cogito Ergo S
'c'
um for Cogito Ergo Sum. I don't think you'd make that mistake about your scumbuddy. It didn't look like an act to me.

Cogito Ergo Scum - 2(Elvis, Skitzer, Quag2Marm)
Quag2Marm - 1(PokerFace)

Not Voting - (Cogito Ergo Scum, NabNab, FlameAxe)

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #741 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

The notes were more so for my reference. I sometimes put my notes into my games so I don't have to email anything if I check the website during my breaks at work. So yes, I did have a case on you yesterday but chose not to include that since I already knew that. I might as well add it now in case someone else cares to use my notes.

EBWOP:
Simple notes: People who have had cases brought towards them at some point by other players.

(I do not necessarily agree with all these cases)

Skitzer - Lurking - brought up by Yosarian I said some stuff about some earlier comments he made too.
Flameaxe - Lurking - brought up by Yosarian originally and then by NabNab near end of yesterday
Me - CEScum thought I was scum yesterday he might still think that today
CEScum - I thought he was scum yesterday, not sure he is today. Three people have voted him today thinkging he is scum.
Quag2Marm - I brought a case up on him earlier today
Elvis - It was around April 17-18ish and I never understood it or who really brought it up, I think it was Pickem. If someone wants to look back at that and make heads or tails of it I'd apreciate it.

Here are the questions I asked on the last page of you:
PokerFace wrote:...Marmalade is much more likly scum. It will take alot for me to move this vote. CEScum what do you think? Do you agree? Has your opinion about me changed and what makes you think Elvis is scum? Is it all just process of elimination or do you have something more?
I basically wanted to know who you think is scum and why you think they are scum. You gave that player list earlier where you narrrowed it down to me, elvis, and Quag2. I was wondering if you had any further logic behind that besides process of elimination. Also i guess anyone, not just you, is welcome to comment on the case i brought up on Quag2Marm earlier today.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #755 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:Hmm.. you're basically suspecting everyone but PF, by the way.

Why not PF?
I would like to hear this answer too

also..
Quagmire wrote:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:Really, if you want to dynamite me, striking a light isn't needed.
I know this, and me doing it anyways should tell you something.
Are you trying to tell us you are going to blow someone other that CEScum up?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #756 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

Forget that first part. I got simul posted
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #759 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

Quagmire wrote:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
Quagmire wrote:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:Really, if you want to dynamite me, striking a light isn't needed.
I know this, and me doing it anyways should tell you something.
I also know today could be LyLo.
'Cuz if I didn't, I would've dynamited you just 3 minutes ago.

Any suspects beside me?
Yes. elvis_knits. To a lesser extent Flameaxe, skitzer, and NabNab.
Would you also like to explain why you suspect these people?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #764 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I'm not sure what he means either. At any rate here is a link to around the only time elvis was getting some attention. I am still not sure why she got it then and it was brought up by quagmire and Pickem back then. Check the posts after and around this link for more.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 56#1022856

At this time we should still be discussing anything we can think of. We are nowhere near a deadline so the explosion does not need to happen immediatly. As it stands I'm still for a quag2marm explosion pretty much just because of marmalade. Quagmire replacing him has looked a little bit better, but I'm not about to completly ignore his predecessor. Ignoring a replacement's predecessor is foolish in any game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #765 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by PokerFace »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23#1019723

Skruffs brought up some stuff about elvis shortly after this post by her aswell. In truth I still don't get how she was ever suspicious. I never got the case on her back then and it doesn't look condemning to me now.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #770 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

I still think Marmalade is the most likly scum and that CES should wait for more discussion and voting before he goes off.

Heck you saying he will probably blow you up is like saying you think he may be town. I think I may see what NabNab was implying when he thought Yosarian was wigglying out of things earlier by bringing up the scuminess of Elmo and Flameaxe
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #777 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by PokerFace »

You should be able to tell what my opinion is. I think Quag2Marm should die. Who should blow him up? I am a little off on a second suspect. The opinions I gave at the start of the day have changed some. I guess if I had to name a second suspect I'd say CEScum. Only reason I'd choose him is because he has the most votes. The voting system was put in place to get those most suspicious to blow up.

I still have reasons leading me to think CEScum may be town despite what links I thought he had to Surye on day6. How he interacted with Yosarian and how Yosarian responded to him has made me think CEScum is more likly town. I think some of conspiracy theory stuff I was considering at the end of day 6 may have been way off. Perhaps the adrenaline or the sugar I had to keep me going strong that late got the best of me.

More people should be posting and discussing. Yosarian lurked some around the last deadline. No one should be lurking!

Cogito Ergo Scum - 3(Elvis, Skitzer, Quag2Marm)
Quag2Marm - 1(PokerFace)

Not Voting - (Elvis, NabNab, FlameAxe)

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #778 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by PokerFace »

!Vote Count Error Correcting Now!

Cogito Ergo Scum - 3(Elvis, Skitzer, Quag2Marm)
Quag2Marm - 1(PokerFace)

Not Voting - 3(Cogito Ergo Scum, NabNab, FlameAxe)

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #783 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I wrote the following at work today. I basically did some math based on my point of view as I read the thread during break at work.
These charts may change based on Quag/Marm and CEScum's alignments, and me being alive Day 8 or not. You should probably trust your own logic first before relying on mine if I am indeed dead.
The numbers at the bottom are a bit different than I thought they'd be when I started writing this.

Suspect list in order of individual scuminess:
1 Quag/Marm
2 CEScum
3 Skitzer
4 Flameaxe
5 Elvis
6 NabNab

Suspect list based on connections only to Surye:
1 Quag/Marm
2 CEScum
3 NabNab
4 Elvis
5 Flameaxe
6 Skitzer

Suspect list based on connections only to Yosarian:
1 Quag/Marm
2 Elvis
3 NabNab
4 Flameaxe
5 Skitzer
6 CEScum

Considering the rankings as numbers then the scummiest overall here would be the lowest score:
3 Quag/Marm
10 CEScum
11 Elvis
12 NabNab
13 Flameaxe
14 Skitzer

Pending alignments I'll change/drop some numbers and hopefully have to add one more chart to see who still has the lowest score. If i am dead I trust NabNab to do the vote counting.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #784 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

You should
probably
trust your own logic first before relying on mine if I am indeed dead. Especially since the numbers are very close.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #789 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Elvis? Flameaxe? Who do you guys think is scum? Same to you NabNab. Answer when you get back.

I'm going to take some time to read over things and see what I can come up with based on how this game has progressed and how accurate I think those charts may have been.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #791 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

Face: So what's up Poker?

Poker: Nothing much.

Face: Well who's scum?

Poker: I'm not sure.

Face: Well who's playing?

Poker: Aparently just me.

Face: Well since you are town and the only person playing then the game is over and you win.

Poker: I wish it was that easy.

Face: Then let's play

Poker: Loser Mafia wasn't easy and I didn't deserve that win.

Face: No you stupid git! What was the town objective in Loser Mafia?

Poker: To find other townies.

Face: So who do you think is town? That should tell you who should stay alive while the other two blow up.

Poker: I'm not sure I should say just yet.

Face: Why?

Poker: Because I'm wondering if a no lynch may be the best decision.

Face: Well you could ask the other players to review the math you made in post
and see if it is the best decision.

Poker: True, but are there any unforseen variables?

Face: Well Stoofer games do have a reputation for twists.

Poker: says: When experimenting with new mechanics, keep everything else as simple as possible. Wouldn't that outway the possibility for twists?

Face: I would assume that. Should probably ask someone that has played alot of Stoofer games that question. But after all if Stoofer did something crazy like make himself scum like dragon pheonix did in
I imagine there would be a few upset players.

Poker: So basically the town either chooses to no lynch and we go to three players where the towniest doesn't blow up while the other two do, OR I choose from the other three alive who I think is most townie and they stay alive while the other two blow up.

Face: That or you could strike a light and attack who is the scumiest right now. You could roll a dice and everything if you wanted to be dramatic. But it would be best you hit whoever was scumiest.

Poker: That would be fun. Half the reason I signed up for the game was because I wanted to blow someone up.

Face: Or you ask other players for ideas and wait longer.

Poker: Yay that's gonna work.[/sarcasm]

I'll post who I think is scum and read the thread better later. Too many games, too many deadlines, but at least I summed up our options and what to think about. Anybody have anything else? You want to say who you think is scumiest and make sure I'm not wrong about something?

@Mod-Stoofer, Prod all other players
I'm lonely :cry:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #798 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ok, WOW. I started writing a big post last night that I was going to finish this morning. In that post I was going to say Flameaxe was who I suspected aswell so now I'm absolutly surprised. I think NabNab is town for staying up on that night so I guess elvis has to be the scum. Who do you think is scum Elvis?

I'm up for striking a light between the 21st or 22nd so that we all can go off by the 23rd. We should still account for the 24 hours and think ahead some. I recognize that if we are all lit the 24 hour limit will mean nothing, BUT us all waiting to the absolute last minute (ie the 24th) to strike a light would be bad. The mafiso could just avoid striking and the other two wouldn't be able to touch them because of the 24 hour rule.

So I say we all strike on the 21st or 22nd. Which day is good for both of you to make sure you check the site and light? I don't have any big plans this weekend so I should easily be able to strike alight either of those days.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #804 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ok then strike a light day is the 21st. I'll either get on and do it late friday night or do it the morning of the 21st. This variable is dependent on how drunk i get Friday and what time I wake up the next day.

Since my suspicion of quag was totally off I have pretty much thrown those charts out. I thought I could salvage something earlier but I have not found much to salavage.

As stated in the post where the charts were made I was at work so most of the chart was on gut and what I had time to skim while not being caught at work. You can pretty much guess my supicions about CEScum and quagmire just look at what I posted on days 6 and 7. Skitzer had been lurking and individually scummy but considering Yosarian and Surye's comments towards him I had trouble seeing him as scum with them. Yosarian and Surye both pushed heavy on them.

Flameaxe lurked alot and briefly mentioned yosarian and surye. Here is part of the big post I was writing pretaining to all that.
Telling reactions between Flamaxe and the dead scum.
Flameaxe wrote:Surye and Yos.
Flameaxe wrote:Nothing has changed. Yos/Surye. Go boom. Happy happy.

Wee?
This is his only post about them, and this happening is impossible since they both scum. Yosarian often attack lurkers which was either distancing or distraction. It could have been both for if flameaxe died earlier and flipped scum that would bring some truth to Yosarians reasons on lurkers

Also I did read one game where Flameaxe was lazy as scum and rarely voted.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7691
His comments didn't greatly link him to or destroy any links he had with the scum so I considered him to be at middle level back then for the most part in those charts.

As far as you two I have seen you guys fairly town since neither of you have done anything blantantly individually scummy. Only reason I see Elvis as more likly scum than NabNab is because NabNab was on that late night. I consider that action a bit of a town tell. As far as Elvis striking a light day one, NabNab/armlx was not around then so I'm considering that a null issue atm since I can't compare you based on that.

As far as connections you two had to Yosarian and Surye. NabNab never voted Surye and pushed for kuribo to go off more so. NabNab and Yosarian had some pretty stong pushes on each other.

Looking at the end of the day yesterday, I don't really like NN's behavior. It kind of feels like he's looking for some alternative to the Suyve bandwagon; first he goes after me, then just about the time when it becomes obveous I'm completly willing to blow him up he backs down and goes after kuribo.
In this post they have strong interactions attacking each other. Yosarian wanted NabNab dead now that Yos "was" in the "clear". That would not normally be the time to bus your scum buddy. Also this post
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 36#1050236
I don't think NabNab would need to bus yos2 that strongly at that stage over Surye. This post kinda came out of left field considering other posts by NabNab and others back then.

As far as Elvis goes I don't think Surye ever mentioned Elvis. If i'm wrong please correct me and Elvis did vote him once Surye had not gone kaboom. So no real strong or weak conection either way there. Elvis also made a push on Yosarian over CEScum at some points.
Yosarian2 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Really, you're a better player then this. You've played enough games with me to know better then to act like I would delibaratly act stupid as scum in order to try to trick the town. Is that really all you got?
Talking down to other players always rubs me the wrong way.
I'm not talking down to him. I'm quite serious. I know he's a good player, and I don't think there's any way that a player of his caliber could really be convinced that someone is scum just because I thought there were 2 nights instead of 3, or becuase I used a rolly-eye-face (which is not only an absurd scumtell, it's also something I use a lot in pretty much every game I've ever played ever). Ergo, if that's all he's got, I think he's scum trying to manufacture a false case, which is why I'm voting for him.

I say CES and Yos blow each other up.
:roll:

So, does that mean you agree with me that CES is probably scum trying to manufacture a case, or not? Because if you do, then why do you want me dead, exactally?
This post comes off as though Yosarian is being defensive to acusation from Elvis. It looks like he is trying to get her to vote someone else.

As far as where I'd go on those charts I'd rather you guys said where you think I would go since I feel odd examining myself. You guys can say how individually scummy I was if you want. I define individually scummy as general actions that make you scumy without noting connections to known scum.

If you insist about Surye and Yosarian connections, I was first on the Surye wagon on the day when he did get blown up. But the day before that I did move to the sarcastro wagon because of my earlier suspicions on him in the day. NabNab was on Elvis and then he was on sarcastro. He never voted Surye.

Through day 1-5 I didn't really suspect Yosarian. My opinions of him began to change onday6 and I started thinking like Erg0 was. I figured one of Yosarian and CEScum was scum. HowI ever considered both of them being scum I am not sure. I think CEScum's comments saying Yosarian was clear threw me for a bit of loop because that seemed like quite a changed opinion. I mainly figured CEScum was more likly scum than yosarian because of the comments I made on day's 1-3 towards him. Once yosarian flipped scum I didn't think CES was scum because of their heavy attacks on each other and because of how he pushed on Yosarian more than he pushed on Surye. It would be more logical for him to vote Surye after he didn't blow up then to push for Yosarian's death if he was scum with both of them.

Again you guys can say where you would think I belong. The numbers are generally based on comparision of what I thought may be stronger or weaker evidence between the other players. The higher the number the less I suspected them. The lower the number the more I did. I used the total number in order for me to decipher which suspicions were strongest in order to use the charts as a basic decision making tools to help me think later on.

I felt NabNab's connection to Surye was stronger than Elvis's because NabNab never voted Surye. I felt Elvis's conection to Yosarian was stronger at that time because she didn't vote Yosarian until CEScum changed her mind earlier. And I felt the interaction between Yos and NabNab gave a greater impression of them possibly not being together when I first made the charts.

Cause I'm not so much using the charts now the main and only reason I pick Elvis over NabNab is because I see NabNab being on that night as a bit of a town tell. His comments did change some from going off to making sure me or elmo went off instead, but the fact that he was there when he could have sneaked off at any time as scum and blamed me and or elmo over the next 2 days (assuming niether of us went off. This makes me think he is town. The fact that process of elimination is the reason I'd kill Elvis is the only reason I'm not voting right now. I'd like more info from NabNab before I make a final decision and I think I should glance at the long night too just in case I missed anything

As stated earlier in the game NabNab was voting Elvis before he was voting Sarcastro. NabNab do you think you can enlightem me to the case you had on her then. I didn't get it and from my point of view part of it looked as if you just voted her because you disagreed with her opinions on Peg and CEScum.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 70#1022970
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 53#1027653
in between those posts the exact moment you voted her was when Elvis made her jump onto yosarian.
NabakovNabakov wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:The way he is responding to you... like "you're a better player than to actually suspect ME of being scum." It's like saying only stupid people would think he's scum.

And he's voting you. If he thinks you're scum, wouldn't he be attributing your actions (voting him) to being scum, and not to being stupid? If he just thinks you are misguided townie, he shouldn't be voting you. And if he thinks you're scum then he shouldn't be asking you to play better.

I originally thought that the fighting between you two was buddy-fighting, but I'm not so sure anymore. I think Yos is implying he knows you are town. Which is pretty weird if he's voting for you.

unvote CES; vote Yos
Now who's twisting words? Yos was criticising CES's specific reason, not his general accusation, and I would tend to agree that CES's conspiracy theory regarding the "two-night tell" is total crap (would you?) He wasn't calling CES stupid, he was calling him smarter than that.

You'd have to be reading pretty sloppy and posting even sloppier not to catch stuff like that. It isn't exactly nuance.

Vote: elvis_knits
she's been manufacturing cases all game.

Also, I could have sworn Scum was an alt of Sum.
She gets off CEScum which was a supicion you didn't agree with and moves to Yosarian. You discuss this later on too.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 12#1031512
NabNab think you can elaborate more on your thoughts on elvis back when you voted her?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #806 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

hmm interesting idea Elvis. Something you should note though Elvis is that this quote here is my actual first reaction to the 3 scum slip. It is in my 4th post which is numbered as 3 since the counts goes 0.1.2.3.etc
Me wrote:...And as far as Adel and Yos2's plans go I think the system we got right now should work for awhile. We ask one of the two scumiest to strike a light then have the other Dynamite the first one. As long as the scum is found and blown up, things should work out. The wagon Yosarian2 is getting doesn't quite interest me at the moment.
I don't see the 3 thing as a tell because i don't think balance would allow for only 3 in this setup.
And going after lurkers is not a bad thing with lurking being a useful scum strategy in this game. I will be looking at what skruff's has been posting later.
This paragraph is the 6th paragraph in my 4th post. I vote CEScum just before the 5th paragraph in that post.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #808 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:58 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well I'm still waiting for NabNab to comment on a few things like his early case on you when yos was still alive. I read over the long night and despite his additude going from
NabakovNabakov at 5:48pm (GMT-5) wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Mr Stoofer wrote:
Hi all, I am back.

The deadline will hit in 15 hours and 27 minutes from this post.
^Made 8:33 am in my timezone (USA-EST which is GMT-4 during the summer)

That would make deadline be at midnight in my timezone so I should easily be awake around 11pm or 11:30pm. I usually don't go to bed til way after that anyway. If someone else has not already gone off I'll pick who I'm taking with me based on what the town has been saying or what I myself have already said. It should be obvious to you all by now who I've been considering.
This trumps my bedtime, but I'm aprehensive about tuning out and assuming PF will do the deed.

@PF: If you want to be the one to dynamite, make your choice before 11 pm.

Overwhelming opposition to a Flameaxe dynamite has changed my course, but to where? It seems nobody is worthy of dynamiting (in the opinion of the town anyway)
NabakovNabakov at 10:01pm (GMT-5) wrote:
PF wrote: If you are reading this NabNab you perhaps should name a second enforcer because I think i will be hitting CEScum.
Fair enough, Erg0.
PF wrote: So you actually want to kill someone? I'd obvious prefered I could play the game longer since I'm having too much fun but I best get myself in check because that dice joke thing probably went to far.
I really have no qualms about going off. I've been seriously overburdened recently.

Elmo, who are you thinking of?
TO

NabakovNabakov at 10:08pm (GMT-5) wrote:
PokerFace wrote: I see you as scumier than NabNab. I think I should go off over NabNab at this point. If he wants to disagree and jump in here he can.
My role is ultimately that of the enforcer, and my only obligation is to ensure that the person designated to explode does so. Right now, there is no person designated to explode, but we have two lit people here.

You two figure out, with certainty, which one is going to explode. That person will then choose who to blow up. If they don't blow that person up, I blow them up. I don't want to stay up for another 53 minutes, but I will.

If I get input in this, I would probably call for PF to explode. Totally reading shirk all over his last few posts. Put your fuse where your mouth is.
NabakovNabakov at 10:34pm (GMT-5) wrote:It's directed at the two people who aren't exploding.

I will reiterate. My job is to ensure one or another of you explodes. Thus, I will target one or another of you if absolutely necessary. If you feel somebody else makes a better target. Explode them. I am not quite so convinced that everybody here is one big protown family; that's not in my job description.
I still think he has a good chance of being town. Him staying up later then the early bedtime he implied is something I look good upon. Had me nor Elmo gone off and he still been around he would have been in trouble over the days that followed. I struck a light first on that day so unless he was relying on me doing the work from the start, it would have been stupid for him to strike a light as scum after me knowing it may comeback to haunt him as enforcer. I guess what I should be trying to estimate is how much he would be willing to bet on me going off.

At any rate while we wait do you have any questions for me Elvis? NabNab said he would blow you up in his last post. Who are you leaning towards blowing up?

Disclaimer: I am currently in GMT-4 with daylight savings time in effect. the times listed here are based on the timestamp the site gives me with the hour off by 1. Add one hour to any of those times to get the real time it was in my time zone)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #809 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

More disclaimer:

Deadline was set for midnight of (GMT-5) or 1am (GMT-4)

Stoofer is in BST which is always 5 hours faster than me since they also have daylight savings time. Deadline for him was 6am
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #810 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

Those times are for the long night on day6. Not for the next deadline. The next deadline would be 4am on the 25th for me in (GMT-4)

3am (GMT-5)

9am (BST = GMT +1)

What time zones are you two in?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #813 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

Today is the 21st, I said that when I woke up today that I would do this.

STRIKE A LIGHT

I'll comment on recent posting later on today.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #817 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

Muuwah ha ha ha!...........just kidding.

Damnit! NabNab beat me to it. I am town and I joined this game because I wanted to blow someone up and ironically I am the one that lives to the end. Especially after making mistakes that got Sarcastro, Quagmire II, CEScum, and some others blown up. UltimaAvalon was right about the idea that we should be willing to go off. If we had more people like him, kuribo, and Elmo I think we could have done better overall. But Adel blowing UltimaAvalon up did teach us some levels of restraint even though the mistake involved with that kill I should have caught and explained sooner.

Looking back i'm not sure if the game would have been more balanced with more scum of not, but oh well. Saddly I even wrote a good post last night that I was going to post and then kill Elvis. I should have posted it last night when I had the chance. Town still wins though. No matter which one of them is scum. They are dead and town wins.
PokerFace was going to post wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:I think I am the same timezone as PF. I am EST, which is I think is GMT-4.

So...

I think NabNab is the scum. His reaction to Yos' 3-scum tell makes too much sense to me.

Also, the fact that he was awake at deadline that other night doesn't make me think he's town. Wasn't Yosarian awake that night too?

The only reason I haven't been around at deadline is because it is in the middle of the night for me. I'm not a night owl. I go to bed between 9-11 each night (I'm cool, I know), but usually don't even go online after dinnertime.
You have a point there. I guess its not so much that he was online, but the fact that he was willing to strike a light after I had and be posting in our thread. He could have chickened out entirely and not posted in the thread. But instead he got on to name another enforcer when i prompted him to and he chose to enforce a killing.

Sure I struck a light and said:
PokerFace wrote:@Mod - Mr. Stoofer, any chance you could extend the deadline and send out some proddings?
Marmalade - not posted since May 8th
Flameaxe - not posted since May 11th
Everyone else has at least posted once during day 6

STRIKE A LIGHT

NabNab should be doing this at sometime today aswell, or else I may have to kill him for not fufilling his enforcer duties.
I am not sure who I'll target at this time (Elmo, CEScum, NabNab, Yosarian) those are people I actually have either large or small suspicions on.

According to the math I gave here earlier in the game
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 39#1044839
We could theoretically afford a no-lynch, but since we are not really at a stage where there are alot of suspicions or improving our odds is optimal, I don't think a no-lynch would be good play at this point. I strike a light at this time in an attempt to get scum and keep the town and this game alive.
But Elmo also struck a light and later said:
Elmo wrote:From the point of view of the town as a team, it's best that the most suspicious person goes. I had a good theoretical basis for this, but I can't remember it offhand. I do admit that my motivation for mafia is not what it once was, and has led to some pretty subpar play here. I think I'd be lying if I said reducing the number of games I'm in wasn't a factor; I'm not sure I'm as much use as other people in the long term. But 90% of it is simply that I don't feel (because of my play) I will see endgame, and there's no added benefit to living longer, really. Perhaps that's pessimism; it's 4am here, and I'm tired.

I'm still thinking one of Yos/CES/Erg0. I have some kind of townish read from everyone else apart from them and skitzer, who I don't think Surye would have leaned on in the way he did if he was mafia. I'm in the middle of skimming through quickly.

Ironically, I'm 99% sure both of you are town now, simply because the
only
people willing to turn up to kill people are by definition town. I can see Yos sitting on AIM from here, heh. *waves*

I will either kill someone inside ~15mins or not at all, put it that way. I will probably kill someone.
Yos2 was online, and that scum's response to Elmo's explosive intentions was to stay the fuck out of the thread, to lurk.

NabNab's response to my intentions was he struck a light and was ready to blow up someone he thought was scum. He got on and posted. Let's say elmo didn't go off. And let's say i had not gone off. And fuck let's even assume NabNab had not gone off. Let's say we had no lynched that day. What would have happened next? The three of us would be dead meat just as Surye was when he didn't go off. In striking a light that day we accepted the responsibility of going off. Wanting and being able to go off is the one thing that makes you town in this game. Not wanting to go off makes you scum.

And hell there is another way to look at it. I know I'm town. If NabNab is scum, he also knows I'm town. All townies are willing to go off. I think NabNab struck a light and later changed attitudes to a more enforcerlike personality because he doubted me going off. If he was scum he wouldn't need to doubt me. He'd know I was going off and was going to take most likly CEScum with me. And if he is scum he would know that on the off chance I did not go off, he could blame everything on me the next day. NabNab did not have faith in me going off. That is why he struck and was online

This is end game with 3 players alive. What is the ideal scum strategy? The ideal scum strategy is for the scum to convince the two townies to blow each other up. Is NabNab trying to convince me to blow you up? No he isn't. He isn't even posting a case on you he is just saying:
NabakovNabakov wrote:
elvis_knits wrote: I think NabNab is the scum.
It's a date.

STRIKE A LIGHT
And what are you doing? You are posting a case on another player. You are saying NabNab is scum and giving reasons that make you think that. Are you posting these reasons because you want to convince me to blow him up or are you posting them because you are going to blow him up? You never truly said who you were leaning towards blowing up. All you said was NabNab was scum.
After I had posted that I was going to blow elvis up. Oh well. Game over. I am so lonely. :cry:
Stoofer should be on to call it a over soon enough. Later all.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #819 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

Remember I said I was writing up a big post, where i was going to say I wanted Flameaxe to blow someone up? It is still on my computer and here it is:
PokerFace was going to post wrote:ok. If you guys want to do the no lynch I am up for that but you may want to view my sig since I won't be here part of next week and if there is another quick deadline then we'll have a problem.

Telling interactions between Yosarian and Elvis
Yosarian2 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Really, you're a better player then this. You've played enough games with me to know better then to act like I would delibaratly act stupid as scum in order to try to trick the town. Is that really all you got?
Talking down to other players always rubs me the wrong way.
I'm not talking down to him. I'm quite serious. I know he's a good player, and I don't think there's any way that a player of his caliber could really be convinced that someone is scum just because I thought there were 2 nights instead of 3, or becuase I used a rolly-eye-face (which is not only an absurd scumtell, it's also something I use a lot in pretty much every game I've ever played ever). Ergo, if that's all he's got, I think he's scum trying to manufacture a false case, which is why I'm voting for him.

I say CES and Yos blow each other up.
:roll:

So, does that mean you agree with me that CES is probably scum trying to manufacture a case, or not? Because if you do, then why do you want me dead, exactally?
This post comes off as though yosarian is being defensive to acusation from Elvis. it looks like he is trying to persuade her to vote someone else.
Yosarian2 wrote:Eh...Elvis Knits does look pretty scummy, Quagmire, but you look pretty town to me, so I don't want you to die today. I'd rather see CES kill her (or her kill CES, whatever), or Claus, or perhaps Skitzer. We kind of sort of get 2 lynches a day here, not one, and we really should try and use both of them to our advantage.
He also says he suspects her like he suspected Claus. I'd say she is probably town considering these comments.

Telling intereactions between Yosarian and NabNab

In this post they have strong interactions attacking each other. Yosarian wanted NabNab dead now that Yos "was" in the "clear". That would not normally be the time to bus your scum buddy. Especially since had we gotten a greater confirmation of a 3 person scum back then, Yos2 would have been Dead meat. Also this post
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 36#1050236
I don't think NabNab would not need to bus yos2 that strongly at that stage over Surye. This post came out of left field considering other posts by NabNab and others back then.

Bonus points in NabNab's favor would be him staying up late that night. He could have shirked off and said he fallen asleep in an effort to blame me. That would have been the smart thing to do as scum. Instead he stayed up to watch Me and Elmo.

Wee?
This is his only post about them, and this happening is impossible since they both scum. Yosarian often attack lurkers which was either distancing or distraction. It could have been both for if flameaxe died earlier and flipped scum that would bring some truth to Yosarians reasons on lurkers

Also I did read one game where Flameaxe was lazy as scum and rarely voted.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7691
If we don't no lynch
Vote: Flameaxe

Flamaxe, who do you want to blow up?
If you note the ending I was going to ask him who he wanted to blow up and assuming that person was Elvis I doubt Flameaxe would have hesitated. Its not like me and you weren't going to persuade Flameaxe to kill Elvis anyway. She was my number 2 suspect next to Flameaxe. I had pretty much no doubt you were town as I explained earlier. I really wish I had made that earlier post and killed elvis myself though. Oh well I'll find some other game to satisfy my bloodlust in eventually.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #823 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yay I'm sorry I tried to stop you Claus. I saw you get on that night and I should have switched my vote so at least you would have got Surye.

Like I said earlier I was just going to ask Flameaxe who he wanted to kill and let him do it as long as that person wasn't me. So I think me and NabNab could have directed him to Elvis.

Either way I don't think I deserved to be the last one alive. I was wrong about Sarcastro and Quagmire II. And partially wrong about Yosarian and CEScum, I ended up suspecting the wrong one too late. And I was wrong about Elvis for quite a bit. The only suspicion I got right was the one on Surye and that one was obvious at that time.

Also I have decided to admit this to you guys now since it is over. I caught and saw the spelling error with UA's demise earlier than when I posted about it. I was at work and saw the error the moment Adel posted the kill. You probably should have gotten a feel for me knowing about the error in the posts I did before I explained it. I didn't explain the error until late on purpose for 2 reasons:

1) I didn't want Adel to get online and try to kill him again.
2) I wanted to see if anyone else would notice and how they would react to it.

Had I known I would truly be the only one to catch it I would have PMed Stoof about it and saved UA right when Adel first pposted the single A instead of the AA. Oh well. I oh some players apoligies for this game because I don't entirely think I deserved to be the last guy with the mistakes I made which almost screwed the pooch here.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #825 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yay PEG should have done the kill and I think my voting system and push for majority hindered that. PEG was right about Surye and about Elvis. I should have listened to PEG, alot of people should have listened to him. I am glad him and you, Kuribo signed up. I am glad about alot of the people that signed up for this one. We had a pretty dang good cast of scummers for this game and I'm glad I was a part of it.

In worse idea mafia I was all about killing. Since there were no assholes or other players I wanted to instantyl kill AND also because your kill means you die I push for majority killings and other forms of order by Adel's example.

We still won though so I guess its all good.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #827 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:12 am

Post by PokerFace »

Adel wrote:Thanks for winning the game for us NabNab!
Hey don't I get anything? One of us had to be alive in order to win too despite the fact I shouldn't have been that one
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #828 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

GG NabNab and everybody else indeed
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #831 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:20 am

Post by PokerFace »

Adel wrote:ok, here, have a Mario cookie for winning:
That is awesome. Munch
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #840 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:56 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yosarian2 wrote:Oh, yeah. So unfair; we killed him off for a reason, lol.

But, yeah. Best pro-town people this game probably were:

Elmo: Good instints there. I had thought I had just about talked myself out of trouble too, heh.

Quagmire: All around solid play.

Adel: The biggest contrabution she did to the town wasn't just the stratagy, it was that she sucessfully created a lethally effecitve pro-town block of her, Quagmire, and PEG, and that block then gave us no end of problems for days until we finally managed to kill them all off. Although I will mention that we deliberatly left her alive because I was completly confident she would end up killing some random townie for striking a light. ;)
Quag and Peg's suspicion were dead on for the most part. I didn't quite understand them in respect to Elvis but I guess gut is all that matters as Elmo proved.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #841 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

EBWOP: Quag and Peg's suspicion
s
were dead on for the most part. They suspected the right people mostly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #843 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yay I kinda understand what you were getting at Now, but I didn't while I was playing. Maybe I wasn't paying antention to her well enough. I guess that's really it. Did she lurk or hide when she got suspected? Elvis did recently post something that hinted she did hide until she was more out of the light as you suggested. Wish I had noticed that while playing.

My suspicions in this game were off for the most part so it is probably a good thing that I didn't go off and Elmo did. I almost messed up this game beyond repair with a few of the cases I made and defended. Sorry I got you killed Quag, sorry I got Sarc and a lightly contributed to others deaths too.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #849 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

I think I was the only one you truly tricked considering the voting. I think I might have tricked myself more than you tricked me, but yay you did fool me. The others were mildly fooled since they prefered a CEScum lynching. I can't believe anyone voted him after Yos2 came up scum. I told you guys that he was much more likly to be town if Yos was scum.

I think I wasn't entirely thinking straight with that conspiracy idea. I got it becuase I suspected CEScum and he just did a major opinion change saying Yos was confirmed. I wish I could have convinced others that he was likly Town despite being a little scummy at points
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #850 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

that was in responce to Yosarian. damn simulposting!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #858 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Erg0 would you say...

You wear doing well BECAUSE everyone died?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #869 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I went back and looked at this game today. In some ways I practiculy guided a few of the explosions considering what I posted pretaining to kuribo and surye when they went boom and what i said over a course of two days that led up to Quag2 and CEScum's explosion. I didn't blatantly intentionally do all that, but now that i look back I do get the general impression that part of me wanted to survive to the end just as much as I wanted to blow up scum. So i guess I kinda got what I really wanted out of this game after all. Me living contributed to our victory a little bit so I'm fine by all that. I'm surprised this thread ain't locked yet and Peg was humble enough not to boast about how he was pretty darn close to knowing who all the scum were. later all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”