Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by Oman »

Imat wrote:And does it look to me like Oman's post is less of a simple misunderstanding and more of a "I have to remember which people I've made up lies about" post? I, personally, got the latter, though I'm slightly biased due to the fact that the Town is COMPLETELY incorrect.
You play in 8 games and do Uni and we'll see if you ever forget who is or isn't in a game and what happened previously.

The first sentence sounds very claiming scum.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Oman's mistake seems genuine, I can see myslef doing a similar thing.

But i'm not thinking Imat is scum...If he is I think Reyo played very well.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Imat »

Yes, I totally claimed Scum. Because BM editing a quote makes the edited quote more trure than the original, right Oman?

And I have played in many games at the same time, I've only forgotten one claim. And I remember who is in the game, usually not who they replaced though. I know it could be a simple mistake, it could also be you forgetting that you are pinning the Mafia blame on me instead of the CR blame, because you know I'm not Mafia. If BM wants to lynch me for replacing in at an inconveniant time, I'm allowed to at least look into possible mistakes aren't I?
Willing to replace in any game, have some background experience but haven't gotten all of the specifics down, ie. abbreviations and other terms...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Imat, if you read back at what you said, you actually made a mistake, saying something along the lines of there is no evidence for you not being scum...Or atleast that's how a read it.

Guys, a typing error is not something to be used against someone...

I don't see where this conclusion that Imat is 100% the Mafia has come from.

I don't agree with it.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by Imat »

I said "Ppl are deadset on me being Mafia despite any evidence to the contrary." Meaning people are 100% sure I'm Mafia despite evidence saying I'm not. I don't see the error there. I think people looking at BM's edited quote will see things differently, but I typed it how it is: Even though there's evidence saying I'm not, people still are completely sure I'm Mafia. Which is a false accusation.
Willing to replace in any game, have some background experience but haven't gotten all of the specifics down, ie. abbreviations and other terms...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well the point you are trying to convey is clear, although there is some ambiguity in the way it was worded, for the implications were that to be true it is absurd enough for it to be discarded.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:27 pm

Post by dahen »

To all my games:
I will be on a trip to Norway, leaving later today, probably without Internet access until I'm back on Monday.

To this game:
I've been following the fights, but I'm not convinced either way. I'll see if I can put in a vote somewhere later today. Otherwise you'll have to wait until Monday.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by Oman »

Imat wrote:Yes, I totally claimed Scum. Because BM editing a quote makes the edited quote more trure than the original, right Oman?
You are patronising, and I dislike you. Tip: patronisation sounds better when it comes from a superiour, so go pick on newbies.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:32 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

vote dahen
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Norinel »

Imat wrote:Meaning people are 100% sure I'm Mafia despite evidence saying I'm not.
What evidence is there?

But I'm not too worried about that- here are the bits of that post that struck me as almost a confession:
Imat wrote:Ah, well, I suppose Townies have to be COMPLETELY incorrect sometimes in order for the Mafia to have a chance of winning. Yeah, thats right BM, I'm saying you and your lackies are COMPLETELY incorrect, in capital letters even.
I, personally, got the latter, though I'm slightly biased due to the fact that the Town is COMPLETELY incorrect.
Which reads to me like admitting that the bulk of the pressure on him is from town. That's not a conclusion I see a pro-town player getting to, especially when only a couple people are after him.

vote: Imat
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Not happy with this lynch.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:11 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Official Vote Count
(Page 37, Day 3)

Imat
– 2 (Battle Mage, Norinel)
Battle Mage
– 1 (Xtoxm)
Norinel
– 1 (Oman)
dahen
– 1 (Pink Puppy)

Not Voting:
Imat, dahen

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch. 3 is a no lynch.

NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I thought Imat was a little closer to the noose than that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

PP - You said earlier you think that dahen is the new recruit - Why the vote for him?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You might have a point there Norinel...But still...Even if he's scum he knows there's other scum...
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:12 am

Post by Imat »

It was sarcasm Oman, but you can call it pratonizing if you want to be wrong about it.

Norinel, where do you get that at all? First, and most importantly, most of the players left in the game are convinced I'm Scum, or at least they were when the day started. So if you're saying that everybody pushing me today is Town, then I guess you secretly think Xtox is Scum, don't you? And if you read it at all correctly, you'd find that I'm accusing BM of doing the most pushing. I'm greatly considering BM being the recruit. Not the Recruiter, mind you, because I leave that role for Norinel. I am, however, saying that BM getting recruited led the CR to follow one of his own recruits. Its clear, to me at least, that one of the other blind followers is following BM due to alignment, and since there's only one Mafia member left (Presumably), then they are Cult. Norinel, your downplay of the number of people on my case disturbs me: BM himself admitted that most everybody was for an Imat lynch. Just because they ain't voting doesn't mean they aren't against me. So yes, the majority on my case is Town. Then there's BM and you, who I'm almost convinced are in cahoots. That leaves us with Mafia, of whom I have suspicions about but need to be sure before presenting a full case.

FoS: Battle Mage

Vote: Norinel
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Imat »

Actually,
UnFoS: BM
. I just noticed this is how he always plays: Take one Scummy player and target them all day. I'm not discounting possible Cult role, but I'm not so sure of my suspicions as before. But those who blindly followed him still look really bad to me. I'll keep my vote, definitely the best place for it.

And BM, just for future, or if you're not biased enough to realize present, reference, take a good hard look at those who spurred you onto the Rey case in the first place. Are there any striking similarities with your list of suspects? I'd suggest looking at those people either before or, and hopefully this won't come true, after my death. I'm saying this one final time: I am not Mafia. I am not Cult. I have no Night abilities. That leaves us with a Townie, doesn't it. Just something to think about.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Oman »

Bugger it, I'll take the scum today
Unvote Vote Imat
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

So we're relying on scum to hit the cult.
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Imat »

Technically Cult is Scum. I learned that from BM. So "taking the Scum" could be referring to the Cult or the Mafia, neither of which is me...
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by Pink Puppy »

Looks like day is almost over...

I would like to make my claim.

I am a townie; no power role; open for recruitment

I will probably vote Imat soon. But I wanted to claim in case day ended.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

You probably just lost yourself a chance to win with cult through wifom by saying that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Why the wait...

May as well just do it now...Seeing as he's as good as dead and all.

unvote vote Imat
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by Pink Puppy »

I was not expecting that.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Official Vote Count
(Page 37, Final for Day 3)

Imat
– 4 (Battle Mage, Norinel, Oman, Xtoxm)
Norinel
– 1 (Imat)
dahen
– 1 (Pink Puppy)

Not Voting:
dahen

that is a lynch.

Last edited by curiouskarmadog on Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”