TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by TBuG »

Vote: Lemming1607
Either you're dumb, or... Well, yeah, you're dumb either way.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by TBuG »

Lemming1607 wrote:Well lets look at what PBuG did.

OMGUS is "Oh My God Your Stupid". Most of the time this is in reference to someone voting someone because oh my god they're voting me.

PBuG is voting me because "oh my god lemming's stupid". He is committing OMGUS which is a blatant scumtell.

scum found day 1 guys lets get em
OMGUS is "Oh My God You Suck", not Stupid. My vote was not OMGUS, because OMGUS's do not have sufficient reasoning and are basically random votes. I have reasoning, and pretty damn good reasoning. You were being dumb by claiming cult recruiter. Cults, by the way, are generally considered a scum group. Thus, I define you as scum. Scum gets lynched.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:47 am

Post by TBuG »

OG Smokedank wrote:
PBuG wrote:

OMGUS is "Oh My God Your Stupid". Most of the time this is in reference to someone voting someone because oh my god they're voting me.

PBuG is voting me because "oh my god lemming's stupid". He is committing OMGUS which is a blatant scumtell.

OMGUS is "Oh My God You Suck", not Stupid. My vote was not OMGUS, because OMGUS's do not have sufficient reasoning and are basically random votes. I have reasoning, and pretty damn good reasoning. You were being dumb by claiming cult recruiter. Cults, by the way, are generally considered a scum group. Thus, I define you as scum. Scum gets lynched.
yous fucking dumb if you think he was serious
If he's not serious, he's just being fucking stupid and should die for that sake of keeping the town smarter than the scum.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by TBuG »

PBuG wrote:You were being dumb by claiming cult recruiter. Cults, by the way, are generally considered a scum group. Thus, I define you as scum. Scum gets lynched.
<3
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by TBuG »

IT'S NOT OMGUS!

OMGUS is a baseless vote that is equivalent to a random vote. It means "Oh my God you suck." NOT STUPID. That being said:

A cult recruiter claim is just stupid! If you're serious, you're a scum group. Thus, you get lynched. If you aren't serious, you gave no indication of it.

Also, even if you were lying. which I do NOT believe you were, you just set a trap for someone to jump on and are now strongly advocating a lynch based on protown behaviour that you're trying to discredit.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by TBuG »

Lemming1607 wrote:ok guys I'm a cult recruiter who wants me to recruit them onto the winning team.

I ask this because some people don't think cults are "ethical" so I'd rather give you guys the choice.

So who's in?
Led to
PBuG wrote:...
Which led to
Lemming1607 wrote:
so you're reason for voting me is because you think I'm dumb? Is that supposed to be a scumtell?

How about someone looking for an easy target to lynch? Looks like a scumtell to me.

Vote: PBuG
Rather than say "Oh, I was joking" he jumps right on me, saying that my vote was a scumtell.

In my book, claiming scum is definitely a scumtell.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:42 am

Post by TBuG »

If Lemming does turn out to be scum, IMHO, OG is clearly his scumbuddy.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:52 am

Post by TBuG »

Um, don't put words in my mouth. I would have removed my vote if you had explained you were joking rather than voting me in return. Now you're overanalyzing every little thing I say because (if you are mafia rather thn what you actually claimed) I fell for your claim. I no longer think you were claiming seriously after noticing you've been here long enough to know better, but you also didn't actually state that it was a joke until post 51. I'll admit, I wasn't thinking when I posted at first, but your response to my vote was incredibly scummy.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by TBuG »

(I'm male, BTW)

If Lemming responds to my latest post in a way that satisfies me I will heavily consider changing my vote.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Fri May 02, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by TBuG »

Lemming1607 wrote:
PBuG wrote:Um, don't put words in my mouth. I would have removed my vote if you had explained you were joking rather than voting me in return. Now you're overanalyzing every little thing I say because (if you are mafia rather thn what you actually claimed) I fell for your claim. I no longer think you were claiming seriously after noticing you've been here long enough to know better, but you also didn't actually state that it was a joke until post 51. I'll admit, I wasn't thinking when I posted at first, but your response to my vote was incredibly scummy.
I think its quite possible that you were also joking, and hadn't considered that. What I didn't like was your response to my next post. You were defending your first vote on me, as if you weren't joking. I shall explain:
this quite possibly could've been PBuG joking, except for his next post after I voted for him:
PBuG wrote:

You are backing up your early vote for me while saying you had damn good reasoning for voting me. This implies your first vote wasn't a joke vote, which you are claiming it was on page 3. So now you're backpedaling.

With these two posts, I don't see how you can say your first vote on me was a jokevote.
Where did I say it was a jokevote?!?!??!?!?! I said no such thing, and you are once again putting words in my mouth. I am dissatisfied, vote stays.
populartajo wrote:
PbuG wrote:If Lemming responds to my latest post in a way that satisfies me I will heavily consider changing my vote.
What made you change your mind?
A combination of misunderstanding Lemming's original post and really wanting to vote for Smokedank.

Commentary on the latest Smokedank interactions:

Smokedank: Lack of reasoning?!? Kettle, meet pot. Your reasoning for your current vote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
vote demonking
he's scum yo
OG Smokedank wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Vote OG Smokedank

This is totally random, yo.
look at yall protectin your buddy

normally i dont like snitchin but demonking is the real deal yo why you gotta be protectin him like that
OG Smokedank wrote:also
unvote vote alabaska j

replaced demonking who is scum
I mean, c'mon. And your finally putting forth reasoning, which, though there is a thread of truth, it's mostly grasping at straws.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Sat May 03, 2008 6:24 am

Post by TBuG »

FoS: malthusis
for adding on a third vote really quickly.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Sat May 03, 2008 7:38 am

Post by TBuG »

Make that a fourth vote had he and Mush unvoted.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Sat May 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by TBuG »

Thank you, Lemming.

Unvote, Vote: OG

I've already given sufficient reasoning as to why I should vote for her.
OG Smokedank wrote:i dont have anything to even defend against.

the only person who has stated why i am scummy is alabaska j and his reasons are bullshit (he says i have been bandwagoning, and trying to speedlynch which i didnt do)

the only other thing anyone else has said is that i havent been scumhunting but i just caught alabaska j making shit up to explain his vote

False. See post 85.
OG Smokedank wrote:now you are making shit up because you havent asked me any questions for me to defend against.

i think you are scum, alabaska j is scum and if i had to pick a third scum i'd go with lemming based on gut

again i will bold this:
both alabaska j and malthius are MAKING SHIT UP to get you to vote me, neither one has actually given truthful reasons for why i am scummy
False. Alabaska J is putting forth sufficent reasoning, and, well, malthusis is mildly scummy but not enough to grab my vote.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #100 (isolation #13) » Sat May 03, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by TBuG »

Alabaska J wrote:How are you not trying to speedlynch!!! You random-voted me and then kept it on after the stage ended even when my predecessor hadn't posted and encouraged others to vote too! Then, when random voting was over, you kept your vote on me even after I replaced and had not yet posted, even switching your vote! Then, you attacked me after I voted you for doing all this crazy stuff.
He's not trying to speedlynch, he's trying to lynch without reasoning. Sppedlynching is piling votes on very quickly causing an extremely fast lynch.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Sun May 04, 2008 2:40 am

Post by TBuG »

OG Smokedank wrote:heres the thing pbug i never claimed to have reasoning when i first voted, it was more or less random to guage reactions and thats what haoppened, look at how alabaska j is equating my random reasonless vote with "quicklynching" and "trying to start a bandwagon" when thats not at all what i'm doing

False. Alabaska J is putting forth sufficent reasoning, and, well, malthusis is mildly scummy but not enough to grab my vote.

what is his reasoning and how the fuck is it sufficient, his two points against me were 1) i'm speedlynching (a lie), 2) i'm trying to start up a bandwagon (false at the time he said it) and 3) i kept my vote on him while speaking about other people (this doesnt indicate alignment at all)

how is that sufficient reasoning for a lynch
He was giving the wrong name to something that you were, in fact, doing. 2 s true, as you were insistent on him being scum and trying to get people to vote for him. 3 isn't a point, just something silly.
OG Smokedank wrote:
PBuG wrote: He's not trying to speedlynch, he's trying to lynch without reasoning. Sppedlynching is piling votes on very quickly causing an extremely fast lynch.
i have reasoning with my vote now but i suppose its hard to read if youre illiterate
Illiterate? Kettle, meet pot AGAIN. Insulting people is not helping you at all. The point is, now you have reasoning because it suddenly became necessary for you to have something behind your vote.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #112 (isolation #15) » Mon May 05, 2008 6:13 am

Post by TBuG »

OG, if it turns out you're town (which I seriously doubt) I'll definitely look into them, but for now...
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #116 (isolation #16) » Mon May 05, 2008 11:39 am

Post by TBuG »

MOD:
Musher and Lemming both seem to have two votes.

Fixed - Mod
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #121 (isolation #17) » Mon May 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by TBuG »

You gave no inclination that your vote was a joke. You do not keep random votes on that long when there are actual things going on.

You've POSTED more than anyone in the thread. The first half of this game you've been making dumb jokes to try and tell me I'm wrong, piggybacking on Lemming. Now you're just defending yourself, very badly.

I have made accurate attacks on your actions with quoted posts. You dismiss them as false with no reasoning as to why it is false, other than saying you didn't post that when it has been quoted.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #127 (isolation #18) » Tue May 06, 2008 11:47 am

Post by TBuG »

OG Smokedank wrote:my vote was an obvious joke, and i went as far as to say that i didn't think you guys had a sense of humor because you all thought i was serious. how can a reasonless vote that i am absolutely sure of be anything other than a joke? you should honestly feel stupid for not getting it
...No, it wasn't an obvious joke considering it seems a good portion of the players believed it was serious. A reasonless vote that you are absolutely sure of is, well, pretending to be AniX (but you're a newb, so you don't get that joke). And I feel stupid for having kept my vote on Lemming so long when you were acting incredibly scummy.
i've posted more content than anyone in this thread. i've called out the people i consider scummy (malthisus and alabaska j) and made points as to why they have been scummy. i've also defended myself repeatedly against a case built on nothing.
...No, you haven't posted the most content. Stop passing things off as truth because you say so, and instead, prove them with textual evidence.
here's the thing: you have NO argument as to why anything i have done makes me SCUM over TOWN. nobody has made a coherent argument to that effect. are you lynching me because i am SCUMMY or because i am STUPID? if your argument is that i am STUPID SCUM, what is preventing me from being STUPID TOWN? if your argument is that i am STUPID ANYTHING and need to be lynched because of it, you really should quit playing mafia
Yes, I DO, and I've GIVEN IT. You have rejected it in favour of calling me (and everyone else) stupid. I am voting for you because you are scummy.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #132 (isolation #19) » Tue May 06, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by TBuG »

OG Smokedank wrote:demonking, got a lot of bling
cuz he shootin up townies like it aint no thing
pop a cap in our asses, make us scream n sting
lurkin in the thread cus he not posting
now normally a nigga like OG dont snitch
but its time to toss demonking in a ditch
so gather up yall cuz its time to pitch
some votes up on this mothafuckin mafia bitch
Someone get this woman a recording contract.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #159 (isolation #20) » Fri May 09, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by TBuG »

I already said why several times. She's voted with no reasoning then backtracked, and she's been opportunistic with her suspicions. She also was very buddy-buddy with Lemming and then suddenly jumped away and now thinks Lemming is scum, without very concise reasoning.
OG Smokedank wrote:alabaska j and malthisus saw me as an easy opportunity to get some quick votes up on. malthisus started off early saying i wasnt doing much to scumhunt (p.s. this was the extent of his scumhunting at the time) and alabaska j came in first post with a vote on me which he later explained was because i made "newbie scum mistakes" such as speedlynching (wrong), trying to start a bandwagon (wrong), that i have commented on other players while keeping my vote on him (
true, but so what? not like he was close to getting lynched
) and finally finished by saying that i was different levels of bad depending on what alignment i was. so they have strategy but they arent doing to well with it. i'll comment on why i think these two and lemming are scum in a sec
The part I highlighted is a major red flag. She's basically admitting that she kept her vote on because it was easy.
As a general trend, the scum tend to be the people who stay beneath the radar, not the people who are the most visible and blatantly obvious. Generally it tends to be the people who jump on the middle of the wagon, with little reasoning, just saying.
this is a faulty assumption, scums goal is to stay out of suspicion and look townie as possible, so why would they do something intentionally stupid like voting in the middle of a bandwagon with no reasoning? again this is another one of many assumptions on mafiascum that have little to do with alignment determining factors and everything to do with playerskill or level of involvement within the game.
Actually, it's truth, kthx. You're being really wishwashy, saying that malthusis and Alabaska are scummy for doing something you say isn't a scumtell.
now i think the reason both alabaska j and malthisus have been pushing me is to distract us from their third buddy, who i think is lemming.
This, I think, is just plain blatantly false. I think Alabaska is town, malthusis is scum, and Lemming I'm unsure about.
alabaska opened by saying lemming and pbug were "butting heads", i am immensely suspicious of anyone who dismisses an entire argument like that because it comes off as a call for everyone else to stop looking at either argument. he says it again in the next point and begins pushing me.
It's pretty much what we were doing, in hindsight. Neither of us had sufficient reasoning for our votes.
lemming has avoided commenting on me directly but has come off as critical of the bandwagon, voting malthisus for jumping on it opportunistically and then saying people have been jumping on my bandwagon scummily. while this is a reasonable position, it is one i'd expect a third scum to take if his two buddies were on a bandwagon: i'd expect the third scum to be critical of his scumbuddies and the bandwagon in general while avoiding discussion of whether i am town or scum. in this way he isnt keeping the bandwagon from happening (which he would do if he was town and thought i was too) but instead attacks the people on my bandwagon, making him look like he was defending me when i flip town when in reality he wasnt doing shit to protect me but rather trying to make himself look good.
This is ridiculous speculation with no foundation in textual evidence. You're making a random guess.
part of the reason i'm being attacked is becuase i'm a new player to this website that has acted differently from the more experienced players. another part of the reason i'm being attacked is because i am acting as "newbie scum" would, which ties into being new. so if i can be attacked for being new, why the fuck cant i use it as my defense?
Um, I'm not at all attacking you for those reasons. Scum is scum, a scumtell is a scumtell. My vote has nothing to do with your newbness, and defending yourself by saying you're new is basically saying "I don't know what I'm doing, disregard all of the actions I take."
thinktank wrote:"Trying to push cases with no strategy is a scum strategy". I found this kind of funny because both sides of this bandwagon seem to be atleast somewhat claiming this argument. This wagon is hilarious. OG could very well be scum, and as much as the swearing gets annoying, you have to question some of the votes on the wagon. Some are far too quick to throw away their vote based on the fact that OG was trying to be funny, albeit not well. As a general trend, the scum tend to be the people who stay beneath the radar, not the people who are the most visible and blatantly obvious. Generally it tends to be the people who jump on the middle of the wagon, with little reasoning, just saying.

P.S Newb comments don't help find scum. They just make you look like an ass.
QFT. I'm also really annoyed at two (three counting mal) of the members of the wagon for complete lack of reasoning from what I can see.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #162 (isolation #21) » Mon May 12, 2008 8:43 am

Post by TBuG »

lulu muumuu wrote:so PBuG what are your reasons for not voting mal? do you just find OG more scummy?
WAYYYYYYY more scummy. Mal is just a follower, and followers are not necessarily scum. OG is actively... scumming?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #166 (isolation #22) » Mon May 12, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by TBuG »

OG Smokedank wrote:well

unvote vote malthisus

my opinion on alabaska j hasnt changed at all but malthisus (someone else i think is scummy) has more votes so that is why i'm voting him
Ugh... AGAIN, kettle, meet pot.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #174 (isolation #23) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:51 am

Post by TBuG »

FOS: Malthusis

For:
Now that you're not L-2 anymore
Vote stays because:
again i think alabaska j and malthisus are both scummy, have been saying this all game, and i put my vote on someone that has a chance of getting lynched instead of someone who doesnt. it makes sense for me to do this from both my own standpoint and from the town's because if i vote for someone that i think is scummy but who also has a chance to get lynched, i also manage to keep myself, a town player, from being lynched and therefore keep the number of town players up.
That's basically being opportunistic and simultaneously going against all previous actions you've made. You could have put a serious vote on anytime before you actually managed to find reason for an Alabaska vote. Now, instead, of sticking to your atttacks, you switch to the bandwagon at the drop of a hat.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #180 (isolation #24) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by TBuG »

On the brightside, 175 was extremely scummy and can make me feel good about doing this:
Unvote, vote: malthusis
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #183 (isolation #25) » Tue May 13, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by TBuG »

I'm still a little irked by how he handled the situation, but I'm satisfied with him for now.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #185 (isolation #26) » Tue May 13, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by TBuG »

He just fell of my radar, I dunno. I kinda blew the situation out of proportion in the first place.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #188 (isolation #27) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by TBuG »

populartajo wrote:Overeaction, maybe?
Hell yeah, on both sides.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #207 (isolation #28) » Thu May 15, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by TBuG »

lulu:
PBuG wrote:He just fell of my radar, I dunno. I kinda blew the situation out of proportion in the first place.
tajo:
populartajo wrote:
PBuG wrote:
populartajo wrote:Overeaction, maybe?
Hell yeah, on both sides.
Fine with that?
For now.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #209 (isolation #29) » Fri May 16, 2008 6:16 am

Post by TBuG »

Oh, okay, I see now.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #211 (isolation #30) » Fri May 16, 2008 8:28 am

Post by TBuG »

Can I vote again? Seriously. Attention shifts to Lemming, malthusis votes.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #227 (isolation #31) » Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 am

Post by TBuG »

Greasy Spot wrote:
vote: malthusis
Umm. You better hope he's actually scum or you're a very obv D2 lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”