Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by Lemming1607 »

ok guys I'm a cult recruiter who wants me to recruit them onto the winning team.

I ask this because some people don't think cults are "ethical" so I'd rather give you guys the choice.

So who's in?
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

PBuG wrote:...
Vote: Lemming1607
Either you're dumb, or... Well, yeah, you're dumb either way.
so you're reason for voting me is because you think I'm dumb? Is that supposed to be a scumtell?

How about someone looking for an easy target to lynch? Looks like a scumtell to me.

Vote: PBuG
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by Lemming1607 »

Well lets look at what PBuG did.

OMGUS is "Oh My God Your Stupid". Most of the time this is in reference to someone voting someone because oh my god they're voting me.

PBuG is voting me because "oh my god lemming's stupid". He is committing OMGUS which is a blatant scumtell.

scum found day 1 guys lets get em
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:53 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

PBuG wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Lemming1607 wrote:Well lets look at what PBuG did.

OMGUS is "Oh My God Your Stupid". Most of the time this is in reference to someone voting someone because oh my god they're voting me.

PBuG is voting me because "oh my god lemming's stupid". He is committing OMGUS which is a blatant scumtell.

OMGUS is "Oh My God You Suck", not Stupid. My vote was not OMGUS, because OMGUS's do not have sufficient reasoning and are basically random votes. I have reasoning, and pretty damn good reasoning. You were being dumb by claiming cult recruiter. Cults, by the way, are generally considered a scum group. Thus, I define you as scum. Scum gets lynched.
yous fucking dumb if you think he was serious
If he's not serious, he's just being fucking stupid and should die for that sake of keeping the town smarter than the scum.
So you're now admitting that you don't care if I'm town or scum? Are you insane?
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

PBuG wrote:

OMGUS is "Oh My God You Suck", not Stupid. My vote was not OMGUS, because OMGUS's do not have sufficient reasoning and are basically random votes. I have reasoning, and pretty damn good reasoning. You were being dumb by claiming cult recruiter. Cults, by the way, are generally considered a scum group. Thus, I define you as scum. Scum gets lynched.
you're "reasoning" is I'm being stupid. That's what OMGUS is. You're voting me for insanely stupid reasoning that I'm "dumb". You don't care if I'm townie or mafia you just want to lynch me because "I'm dumb". How do you not see this as OMGUS?
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:40 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

reason for claim: I hate the jokevote phase and wanted to kickstart discussion. It worked.

PBuG OMGUS means you are voting for someone with shitty reasons. You are voting me for shitty reasons. I am not a cult recruiter retards and if I was I sure as hell wouldn't claim it. You immediately freaked out and voted me for "being dumb." Those were your reasons. You now backpedal and give reasons for your vote, but your instant reaction was to vote me because I'm dumb and I should be lynched for being townie or scum, ou didn't care which.

You now backpedal and say you had reasons to think I'm scum, after you sat down and thought about a way to make it look scummy. Those were NOT your reasons for voting me, those are just rationales for voting me after the fact. Your first knee jerk reaction was to vote me for being dumb with OMGUS reasoning and not caring whether I was townie or scum. Only mafia would want to do that.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:41 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

Also I'm looking hard at Malthusis who jumped on for even worse reasoning...as in agreeing with shitty reasoning and giving none of his own. That was blatant bandwagoning.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:41 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

I went over the wiki on OMGUS, and it stand for shorthand for apparently random reasoning to hide a strategic vote on a player.

What is PBuG's reason for voting me? "I'm dumb"

What is the reason for scum using OMGUS? from the wiki:

"Occasionally a Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch."

If anyone really thinks I was actually claiming cult recruiter you're retarded...PBuG is feigning outrage to try and get a seemingly easy lynch taken care of. He already admitted not caring whether I'm town or scum.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Thu May 01, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by Lemming1607 »

PBuG wrote:Um, don't put words in my mouth. I would have removed my vote if you had explained you were joking rather than voting me in return. Now you're overanalyzing every little thing I say because (if you are mafia rather thn what you actually claimed) I fell for your claim. I no longer think you were claiming seriously after noticing you've been here long enough to know better, but you also didn't actually state that it was a joke until post 51. I'll admit, I wasn't thinking when I posted at first, but your response to my vote was incredibly scummy.
I think its quite possible that you were also joking, and hadn't considered that. What I didn't like was your response to my next post. You were defending your first vote on me, as if you weren't joking. I shall explain:
PBuG wrote:...
Vote: Lemming1607
Either you're dumb, or... Well, yeah, you're dumb either way.
this quite possibly could've been PBuG joking, except for his next post after I voted for him:
PBuG wrote:

You are backing up your early vote for me while saying you had damn good reasoning for voting me. This implies your first vote wasn't a joke vote, which you are claiming it was on page 3. So now you're backpedaling.

With these two posts, I don't see how you can say your first vote on me was a jokevote.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Sat May 03, 2008 10:17 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

malthusis throwing a "me too" vote on both bandwagons is pretty damn scummy at this point
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Sat May 03, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

populartajo wrote:
Lemming wrote:this quite possibly could've been PBuG joking, except for his next post after I voted for him:

Why didnt you think it before?
Interesting comments.
Because there was no clue in the post that it was a joke.

And PBuG is right, I thought he said his first post was a joke. Someone else said his vote was a joke and I misread the thread.

I did a reread and a few things I was misunderstanding came out. I don't think PBuG is as bad as he looks.

But Malthusis jumping on the two bandwagons in the game with little less than "me too" is really damn scummy and is worth a vote:

UNVOTE VOTE: Malthusis
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Tue May 06, 2008 5:04 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

everyone jumping on OG looks like good old fashioned bandwagoning to me. I want to look at the people who post with a "I have nothing to add, seems pretty locked up."

Maybe those people need to post what they would think if OG flips townie or mafia if they have nothing to say.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #12) » Thu May 08, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Lemming1607 »

OG I am saying that they are doing the same thing as they did to me. I thought it was pretty obvious you were joking. Malthusis jumped on both bandwagons with absolutely horrid reasoning, and is almost certainly scum.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #13) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:55 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

picking up my prod. I don't think there is much to add. Malthusis is barely defending himself and has pretty much accepted his fate. The two bandwagons he jumped on was really scummy. My vote is staying.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”