Travis
Travis
Townie
Travis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:40 am

Post by Travis »

Coheed -Is this your first game? I ask sense you have a scorecard and are currently showing 0 wins for 0 plays. As for why Caf might want to put 4 or more votes on you there could be multiple reasons including but not limited to:

A. He's town and looking for a reaction and the best way to get a reaction in this game is to put multiple votes on someone to see what they do. =Most Likely

B. He's scum and wants to start a waggon on you so you can get lynched. =Least likely IMHO since no one is going to be willing to go from random voting to lynching on little information.

S_O_W - Not a lot to say at the moment had some major issues come up in RL so was away from the computer for a day or two I've learned these games kinda run at the speed of slow so don't always check the site everyday.
Travis
Travis
Townie
Travis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by Travis »

I'm reading this thread and while I haven't come to any great conclusion at this point populartajo doesn't seem scummy to me so I'm going to remove my vote.

Unvote : Populartajo
Travis
Travis
Townie
Travis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:09 pm

Post by Travis »

Alright long weekend working I will read through the thread and get some thoughts posted. Sorry for any delay.

Travis
Travis
Travis
Townie
Travis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by Travis »

Malthusis,

I would like to know how many games of mafia you have played online in the past?

Also

Would you agree or disagree that everyone looks scummy at some point?
Is it better to lynch a scummy looking person or wait for more concrete evidence?
What color hair do you have?

Thanks
Travis
Travis
Travis
Townie
Travis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by Travis »

DBE,

Mal is high on my list due to his previous actions as you and others have pointed out but I'm not willing to vote for him at this point because I'm not sure if he is just nervous as a townie or other power role or scum. I know in a previous game I was a cop and got really defensive making me look really scummy and costing me and the town quite a bit. I also over reacted in that game which has made me slow down a lot more in this game.

I think that we have a lot of new or little experienced players in this game so everyone is a bit jumpy.
Travis
Travis
Townie
Travis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Travis »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote: when theres already a bandwagon forming.
I guess I don't see the bandwagon you are refering to. I know Mal has received some votes and you have gotten some FOS's but no one appears close to a lynch at this point. Plus I don't see anyone trying to sway it specifically toward anyone at this point just stating their opinions which is good.
Travis
Travis
Townie
Travis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by Travis »

Let's see of my 3 questions in post 111 only one was answered which shows that he has played a couple of games in the past. Guess I didn't find a lot to go on with that information.
Travis
Travis
Townie
Travis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by Travis »

So Caf19 and DBE you two seem to think I'm scummy care to ask any questions? I guess your right I saw a lot of good arguments by others that I looked at haven't seen anything new that stands out yet sorry for not being more insightful. At this point DBE is getting on my short list since she appears to be throwing out a lot of accusations to see what sticks to others thus getting the heat off of her.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”