farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

I wanted to stop and say hi to everyone. I have a long read in front of me which I can do better tomorrow or Sunday.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay you folks are nuts! :shock:
It took 42 pages to reach a deadline and only some people felt strong about the vote others were wishy washy and item claim was the subject most people talked about. There were arguements and name calling and a lot of BS. Dear lord I feel like my brain just went to mush trying to get through it all.
I have a few things that I found really interesting and wanted to expand on. When I get home tonight I will type up the list of people I suspect and why and what it came from. I should have this in about oh 4 hours.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Mariyta wrote: I remember being suspicious of xyzzy, but it's been so long, I don't know if that was this game or another. I'm swamped with school right now, so I don't know when I'll get to a read-through.
Hi I'm the replacement. I will be better about not disappearing. :wink:
Okay I'm a few hours late (blaming hubby), but I have my list of people and why.

Tautology: In the begining was all for item claim then gives no info on item when pressed for details. Goes fishing for information on items. The one thing that bugs me is people vote and dont' remember who they are voting for. In one post he voted for Roland and said oh I meant Kilroy. Sigh... Please keep this in mind with me. If you aren't paying attention and you vote just to vote don't make this mistake it just smells of scum.

Fritz: It just bugged me that he kept telling people to go after Kilroy because of the item he had. Is this normal for him?? I just found it suspicious.

IH: Mostly I find him someone to keep an eye on. He didn't notice item goals seems justified considering length of game. But he questioned the messenger roll and what makes it usefull. Hmmm....

Andyeyea: Jex said it best in his post 1003. I found Andy jumping from one person to another fishy. His BM as scum, but voted for Kilroy comment is questionable even with the language problem. He then changes his vote after MOS mentioned scum sitting on Kilroy wagon. He wasn't the only one to do this, but is someone to keep an eye on.

BM: Fixed on kscope lynch without reading why he was no longer suspect. Petty fighting and really not helping the town. Seems to have a case of tunnel vision.

TSS: Mostly this is a question. I really liked your first post taling about who is with who voting wise, but I didn't understand why you voted Aegor at the end.

Theo: Thank you for your post. After reading thru 30 + pages my brain almost lost it. You summarized things really well and I found myslef agreeing with you. Nice to see a prospective an not just an acqusation.

I believe the top suspect more scummie then others who have posted.

Vote: Tautology
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Yes he claimed:
Battle Mage wrote:ah its not as bad as i thought. I only have 3 items atm.

Textbooks (from ma shop)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Messenger

But i weally weally want the Survivor DVD. :p
He also stated in the about the claim
Battle Mage wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I think we should claim what items we have. I don't know what being a mayor does, but I don't think that the sucm should become mayors. Yea, I know that there are plenty of arguments to be made for not claiming our items, so go ahead and make them. Just don't expect me to respond or argue against them, because I've thought of them already. I just think that things would become a lot more fun and interesting if we claimed our items, and I'm sure something could would come out of it.
I'm not sure about this. Alot of the items we could have are obvious, as they might have appeared on the ground at the start of the day. It doesnt really prove anything, but it allows scum to possibly eliminate those with more items first, in an attempt to pick up the dropped items next day.

BM

and just so i can see this irony of which Kinetic speaks,
Unvote, Vote: Scope
He of course changed his mind when targeting people and kept going back and forth about it. Which is why I have him on my list of suspects.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Sikario8 wrote:
vote jdodge
I agree this vote makes no sense. I would like an explaination.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:38 am

Post by farside22 »

MissMoo wrote:
Mariyta wrote:You mean Ibby's footsteps. I will do the same. I picked up the Survivor DVD, because I knew two people needed it, neither of which I know I can trust.
Yeah, you both seem *normal* to me. Sorry for the mix-up. :P
Oh, I also needed the Survivor DVD, but one of my items was destroyed, so no special item goal attainment thingie for me.
Note to all: Please feel free to convince me you are innocent and if I have one of your item goals I'll hand them over.
Miss Moo, if that is truly the scum group, the town should just give up now. :P
Yeah, I guess I named fully half the game in that post there. Was interesting to see after I hit preview that different trains of thought I had...
Something I noticed about stream of consciousness posts from others is that they sometimes trigger a reminder of something that was bothering me, but couldn't put into words. Anyhow, yeah, I rambled.
Would it help us if I continued the stream of consciousness thoughts for the rest of my re-read?
Or should I just move straight into something clear and concise?
Even these take me a while, so if it's a waste of time, I'll hold off until I have a larger block of time available to compose the intelligent version.
I would suggest reading everying, make notes while reading everything and then go over your notes before a post. That whole post you wrote really was not helpful.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

BM:
It would be nice to read a clear direction that an all over the place direction of scum hunting. You have gone back and forth with ideas and haven't really said anything without taking it back.

Saything this I think some people are voting more personal and still think that MOS was right to say that we should have been voting on tautology.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:00 am

Post by farside22 »

JDodge wrote:Can we not have this bitch fight and focus on playing the game? Thanks. That'd be great.
QFT.

I agree with ibaesha. People are so focused on BM and I hope you all did do a reread. I find his suspect, but deffinately not the top suspect.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

ibaesha wrote:I am trying to figure out how you see this applying more towards Kinetic's actions than say ... Andy's or the other 10ish people who aren't voting for anyone at all. As I already said, your statement that Kinetic is voting without reason is false.
QFT.
We have until the 14th for the deadline. I was hoping their would be more discussion about scum then there has been. Kintic making his vote against taut is not a bad thing. The guy hasn't even come in to defend himself.
If the mod doesn't extend the deadline I'm sure more votes will come your way if it makes you feel better BM. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

I feel like I'm listening to squabbling children.

Soupfly: You are not making any sense. You say you are voting for ibaesha for bandwangon on BM, but she is not voting for BM. Your comment and vote is more questionable then BM is making Kintetic out to be.
soupfly wrote:
ibaesha wrote:Oh that's interesting, you are suspicious of people pushing for his lynch, but vote me (someone not voting him at all) based on a 'gut feeling'. Not to mention, your own participation in this game has been far less than stellar.
u got something against my gut?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Holy wrote:
soupfly wrote:2) my gut tells me ibaesha is scum --> note i didn't give any reasoning yet as to why i think this is so.
Maybe I missed the clue, so please do so.
There's too many lurkers here... Well... at least, we need Tautology posting to hear his defends.
QFT.
Also I would like to know if the mod is giving us more time since some people have been AWOL for awhile.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Well today is supposed to be the deadline, but I hadn't heard anything from the mod.
He's been replacing a lot of these people four or five times now. I think there are some scummy people who also are inactive that we can give the boot instead of active (if completely illogical) players.
I agree with Kinetic which is why I was sticking with Taut vote. I think BM is just an annoying townie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Here and in need of a reread.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:06 am

Post by farside22 »

I went to my own notes that was helpful.
Farside wrote: Tautology: In the begining was all for item claim then gives no info on item when pressed for details. Goes fishing for information on items. The one thing that bugs me is people vote and dont' remember who they are voting for. In one post he voted for Roland and said oh I meant Kilroy. Sigh... Please keep this in mind with me. If you aren't paying attention and you vote just to vote don't make this mistake it just smells of scum.

vote: Tautology
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Andycyca wrote:I think it has something to do with the item claim
Why are you voting for someone if you don't know what you are voting against.
FOS Andycyca
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:54 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't mind the claim of place if it helped with the deadline looming I would rather it was quick then slow like day one.
@Tar: I'm really not seeing what you are talking about with in regards to Holy or Soup. He seems like he is trying to get somewhere the only problem we have is not knowing if anyone who didn't come back was scum or not. Plus we have no clue if any of the stores they had could be used in claiming.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:55 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't know what to think without knowing anyones alignment. I still think Taut is scummie as hell.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Holy wrote:First, sorry for leaving this game for almost a week.
And I think a week to deadline is too short with 12 players still alive and considering the game length.
More than half of the town not seen much since yesterday, most with the re-reading reason, although I can't confirm that.

@Mod: I'll request an extended deadline to April 5th.

@Others: any objection with that?

@Kinetic: So, are you really NK immune last night, or is it just a bluff? And are you last night able to get all the items you need?
I agree and second the extention. I have no clues at this point and all I have is my gut on Taut from 2 days ago. I think we also need a prod on anyone who hasn't posted.
MOD: Please prod players that haven't posted in the past 5 days.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

grintwig wrote:Stupid question but farside could you refresh my memory as to why you found Taut scummy. I can't remember and don't think I'll have time to go back and read 55 pages again before deadline.
I'm not so sure a deadline extension is the right idea. But I would like to ask the mod if he could reveal if we have lynched any mafia and if we have how many.....maybe we could get really lucky and find out who they were? (If we did lynch any.)
As of right now I've got nothing......
First things first. During the time MOS was around he was very suspicious of Taut for his role fishing. Here is what I wrote in regards to him when I entered the game.
Tautology: In the begining was all for item claim then gives no info on item when pressed for details. Goes fishing for information on items. The one thing that bugs me is people vote and dont' remember who they are voting for. In one post he voted for Roland and said oh I meant Kilroy. Sigh... Please keep this in mind with me. If you aren't paying attention and you vote just to vote don't make this mistake it just smells of scum.
There is nothing wrong with an extension when not everyone is here to play the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Holy has been around so I disagree with your FOS on her grintwig. I know Flameaxe went on vacation as of the 19th and won't be back till the 22nd. As for the rest no clue.

Vote: Taut

It's time for some pressure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: tautology
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I'm not sure why Kinetic has me as scum. I would like an explanation I can defend. I have been against Taut for some time so my vote was no mystery.
Any question would be appreciated.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:48 am

Post by farside22 »

My character is name ben I run the Home Depot.
When I voted all tar said was that he had a double vote. No where in that statement do I read scum. As far as I knew he was voting out scum.
Finally I didn't target anyone nor have I since all I am is a vanilla town member. I don't get cool roles. :cry:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:09 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:Is that true, everyone is a power role of some sort?
As far as I knew only picking up things you need gave you some type of power. I'm not sure where Kintetic has the idea everyone has a power role. (shrug)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

First off no I have received anything. I have nothing that tells me what I gain when I get my items.
@Armix: Tar claim scum today that has nothing to do with yesterdays vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

No, as far as I'm concerned, if any townie has a Night Kill ability, they should use it on farside. Additionally if someone has the SPAM ability, they should also use it on farside..
Why you think everyone has some special ability is beyond me. Should I note until today's newspaper no one knew how many scums were in the game. No comment my the mod was made in regards to those who died so my vote on taut was not in my eye LyLo. I didn't see Taut's comment about stand down all humans. I know that sounds like BS, but my vote wasn't even needed if he was telling the truth about a double vote so I'm not sure how you can even call my vote a hammer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:38 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:FARSIDE HAD A BABY IN REAL LIFE!!!!!

Congrats Farside!
I had a boy!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Does this mean the Emperor stays in power?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #28) » Fri May 09, 2008 4:24 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Where did Dizzy come from?
best bet is Elvis made contact with Kinetic.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #29) » Fri May 09, 2008 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I can't imagine scum rating out there own partners however Kintetic failed to realized that Armix was alive yesterday. There were 2 deaths and then 1 death as far as I recall these past few nights so I would assume Tar and Andy scum. Armix is the love child.
vote: Armix
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #30) » Sat May 17, 2008 3:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

I was annoyed with his save ability. Mafia had this sew up and I never go any items that were on my list. I felt the mafia was going to lose in the end due to Kinetic's abilities. Sucks for scum. Good job to Kinetic
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #31) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yeah the one time raj makes night short and I'm on L/VA during the time. Would have been nice if he made the night a bit longer while I was out. Oh well.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”