Newbie 612: Cancelled due to mod error

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed May 14, 2008 10:11 am

Post by babygirl86 »

I'm not sure how to do it either... always wondered tho. [/dice]
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by babygirl86 »

Original Roll String: 1d9
1 9-Sided Dice: (7) = 7
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by babygirl86 »

yay it worked! I must go with the dice until discussion picks up...
vote: j-man
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Sat May 17, 2008 2:15 am

Post by babygirl86 »

alright I'm here- sorry guys... school's crazy right now... I'm not sure what I think of the whole winter- strappado arguement... I do think that what started out as a discussion on dice rolling has been blown entirely out of proportion. I don't think strappado is scum....it's not that horrible to think that everyone is in agreeance when everyone's not. I do however look closer at winter for bringing such aggressiveness and deffensiveness. What ha was doint seems to be far beyond pressuring IMO. I'm not positive enough to place a vote just yetbut
unvote, FOS: W!nt3r
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #4) » Tue May 20, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by babygirl86 »

I'm sorry you guys.... this semester's just incredibly tough and I'm having some personal issues right now... I'll try my hardest to get a readthrough tomorrow
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Wed May 21, 2008 8:59 am

Post by babygirl86 »

alright I got the readthrough done... thank god for days off! a few things popped out to me so I'll try and get to them as best I can, but be warned- I've never been one for extremely in depth posts... First of all I'm going to do something I don't do very well... W!nt3r- I'm sorry. At the time it seemed like your defensiveness was scummy, but now that I read over the thread it was just good gameplay what you were doing. Two people seem rather scummy to me at this point.... First off I don't like j-man's post about posting without knowing his alignment.... kind of confused me. but the more I read, the scummier it seemed. If your town, you'd know it just as if you were mafia youd know it.... unless you are mafia and post as if you don't know it to seem more pro-town(I've done that before as scum). Secondly, TC. To start off, I'm definately not a fan of criticizing other players for their gameplay(ie. your an idiot, you don't speak english, etc.) I've been criticized for my gameplay as town before and it doesn't feel good- joking or not. But moving past that... First scummy move was putting strappado at lynch-2 for a random reason... if your not scum, that definately wasn't a pro-town move. After that, he was rather quiet(I'm not saying that's a scumtell tho- I was too. I understand that school and work are bitches). I don't understand him bringing up the original roles...maybe trying to make us believe that he has a different role when he really didn't? It is a definate possibility that although the roles were re-distributed, it is possible for some people to have the same role. After that, his posts mainly seem to consist of attacking people for extremely vague reasons. I don't like the way he's playing this game... I get a huge scum-vibe from him.
vote: TartarianCerberus
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Thu May 22, 2008 6:54 am

Post by babygirl86 »

hahaha nice try j-man but did you really think you could claim cop and not have someone counter claim you? you just sealed your fate in this game. I am the cop... nice try.
unvote, vote j-man
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #7) » Thu May 22, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by babygirl86 »

wow this is hilarious! I went back and checked and it said cop(I got a cop pm both times). If all of this really is true, then this is definately the funniest most interesting game of mafia I have ever played in
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #8) » Fri May 23, 2008 1:35 am

Post by babygirl86 »

I personally like being mafia. but then again I was just excited to be a power role- its so boring being a townie with no power!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”