Mini #597 - Swift speed: Werewolves (Game over)

clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri May 16, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by clammy »

/first!

vote: korts
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Fri May 16, 2008 8:22 pm

Post by clammy »

Thank you, also, to the replacements who have signed up to make the quick-game possible.
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:54 am

Post by clammy »

I feel uncomfortable that my vote is on this potential wagon, yet i don't like the way korts or phoebus are playing.

unvote; vote: Phoebus

- Mostly to make sure korts isn't quick-lynched.
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Sat May 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by clammy »

Mr. Blonde at 64 wrote:clammy: hmm, unvoting korts for "making sure he isn't quick-lynched" makes sense, but why then vote Phoebus? Would you like to see him quicklynched?
I woldn't not like to see anyone quick-lynched, but i saw danger in the korts wagon as phoebus was, and still is, being incessant in null-tells. Need i mention this applies directly to his case against me and that it's a royal OMGUS to boot? Kinda surprised none of you picked up on that but perhaps you were leaving me to mention it.
korts wrote:That, and why did clammy feel the need to unvote when I was at L-5. Did he feel the points against me were justified? If so, why didn't he leave his vote on me?
I did not feel the points were justified, your pushing on the random vote issue made me raise my eyebrows, but the push back of all the deadline talk and worry over a quick-lynch, i fully endorse your position here as it actually works. The fact that Phoebus was still pushing (and is still pushing) on those buttons is the reason my vote went whee it is.
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Sat May 17, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by clammy »

And Phoebs has made me laugh, if he can find scum based on who posted first good for him.

Phoebus, i emphatically and comprehensively apologise that my timezone makes me look scummy. *rolls eyes*
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Sat May 17, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by clammy »

I am referring to Phoebus, and a vote is not necessary for a post to be OMGUS. #69 reads to me as
"OMG - i knew clammy was scum when he was the first post, and now he's defended the person i had my vote one - obv-scum!"

I do realise that both had 2 votes, i am far happier being on the wagon of Phoebus at this stage.
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Sat May 17, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by clammy »

wiki link at the top of each page should help you answer that question.

stands for "OMG - You suck!" and is the term used to describe a payback/revenge vote made for no better reason than because a vote was originally placed against yourself.
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Sat May 17, 2008 11:54 pm

Post by clammy »

korts wrote:
clammy wrote:
"OMG - i knew clammy was scum when he was the first post, and now he's defended the person i had my vote one - obv-scum!"

What the hell? That's not OMGUS. Get your facts straight. You yourself explain it in post 84.
LOL. so it started with OMG, that's not what i'm calling OMGUS.

If Phoebus is suggesting he suspected i was scum right from my first post, and then fancifully confirms this when i vote him after he attempts to wagon korts, then turns his vote and his story on me after i vote him, that's OMGUS, a vote made where the determining factor was my vote on him and the case he creates is made of "what scum do...", "what scum think..." and "scum-buddies always..."

Okay, that's possibly a little of an exageration there, but look at the case a second.
clammy posted first - obvscum!
clammy weighed in to try to help the town - obvscum!!
clammy backed off on his random vote before what he saw as a growing wagon - obvscum!!!1!1one!-!eleventy1billionsquared!!

So yeah, i call that a case of null-tells.
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Sun May 18, 2008 12:35 am

Post by clammy »

Jenter, in what way was that a strawman? My understanding of a strawman is that you build one easily defeatable portion of someone's argument up to a focal point and then claim to have defeated the whole argument.

If you ignor my clearly sarcastic commentary how does my representation of the case Phoebus makes against me differ from the case made?
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Sun May 18, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by clammy »

Jenter, i backed off a wagon i saw as irresponcible, if that's buddying then sign me up for a lifetime of buddying accusations mate.

The charge of buddying is hardly one that can be defended, dare i to mention the vote? - no that's distancing. dare i to mention the less-than-perfect appraisal of korts game? - no, that's WIFOM.

You want me to answer a charge that has no quantifiable value and as such will lead me to look scummy no matter the answer.

I believe they call that a loaded question.

ShyGuy, in answer to your question,
FOS: Jenter
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #10) » Mon May 26, 2008 11:55 am

Post by clammy »

1. Was 72 hours too short time for a day?
Yes, it allowed far too much lurking and panicked the town. The panicky town is not something a mod should try to create, nor something a mod should shy from, but it does leave those uninformed unable to make clear statements.

2. Any opinions on the night choice mechanic? (that you had to PM it before the deadline)
This was fine, make sure everyone knows about it and great. Possibly this game suffered from it being an odd format, rather than a bad format.

3. Any opinions on the private communication (secret society and werewolves) could go on at all times?
With short, nightless days this was fine. If extending the days to a week (which i think is long enough given what you're trying to achieve) then perhaps they can only communicate for the last three days?

4. Was the game balanced considering power roles?
Only skimmed after being lynched D1, not sure.

5. Would you join another swift game? why/why not?
Not if it was only three-day days, if 7 then probably, i like that a game can be over within a span of time that allows me to remember the start of the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”