NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:05 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

If you're worried about it getting buried Norinel, then just make the games a sticky instead.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:56 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

/Confirm, I'll vote later.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:58 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

MMCL, I really would like to hear your reasoning behind voting Talitha, besides just a "because" otherwise it will be you that gets the vote from me, but for a reason... :P

Fos: MMCL
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:08 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Not only that Peacebringer, but if you are going to point out people who are lurking and such, you need to suspect a reaction, I mean come on. Not only that, but I will
Fos: Lulu & Wacky
as they both want to seem to take the laid back approach, and sorry, but you need to get off your bums and play.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:49 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yes, I know this Peacebringer, but in my eyes there is a time to post and there is a time not too. See I think that you over post pretty much. Just by looking up this page I see that you have a triple post, and then a double, and there is only one post between the triple and the double. That is what I call overposting. I may not be as active as I used to be, but I do keep up with my games, and I am not always that active in the beginning anyways as I've never been one to get a conversation going.

Anytime that I do start up hyper in the beginning I usually get lynched by the end of that day, so sure my play style has changed a bit, but you learn more the more you play.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:08 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Not only that, but usually when I've been scum, I wouldn't target the more experienced players Night 1, considering that they are likely targets for doc protection ... Just a little thought. Plus mafia could always use that logic later in the game that well she is still here and like she is good, so she must like be mafia or something ... uh let's get her, Get my drift?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:30 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

and frankly nanook, i dont know why you didn't just vote me, so FOS: nanook

I don't know why I didn't just vote you, maybe cause I don't think that you are scum, that could always be the reason you know. My saying what I did was more of me just trying to tell you that I didn't think that what you posted was exactly town like, but I am not going to vote you based on that one post. It would have to be more substantial then that.

I am going to
Vote: Talitha
though as she seems to be trying to throw the spotlight off herself here, and I wouldn't mind hearing what she has to say about her role that will make us unvote her to be quite honest. I guess any role claim that was town would probably be disregarded as a possiblility this early in the game.

I don't really have any suspicion to lay down on anyone else at the moment, but I will keep looking.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #183 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:35 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Norinel wrote:I'll be gone for most of Sunday through Tuesday next week.
That makes me think that we will be doing our own vote counts at least til late tomorrow.

Anyways, I can't remember at the moment who I was voting for and don't really have much time to go back, but I think it was Talitha. I'm just going to
Unvote
for now until I can get some more reading in. I don't mean to be slacking, but that's life.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #198 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:41 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I don't know about Tally being a godfather or not, but I do find it a bit odd that MMCL says that he knows Tally's role and here he has been pushing for her lynch earlier. Do you really know her role enough to have voted her, and if so why take the vote off?

My reasoning for being confused and not sure who to vote for and stuff is because I have fallen behind in the game. Everytime I come back to this game, there is so much to catch up on, and the Village and Town stuff is confusing enough with just the one thread. I am usually much more active in games, but it's been getting harder. I guess I'll stop signing up for a while til I can get to a reasonable amount.

Anyways,
Fos: MMCL
for his knowing of Talitha's role.

For those of you voting me, I'm not quite sure the reason besides maybe lurking or the way I've been voting, but I just explained that and you can lynch me if you please on that information.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:28 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

You know what, no matter how it is that you play, you still stick out most to me in games, especially this one ...
Vote: Peacebringer
for just switching from bandwagon to bandwagon.

I see further up that he didn't have a reason for voting me, and then suddenly he just changes to Lulu, I think that this is a case of just falling onto a bandwagon just for the hell of it, and not good play in my opinion.

The thing with Lulu I suppose is understandable, but I'd rather lynch someone for wagon hopping Day 1 personally.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #222 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:51 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I decided to show everyone Peacebringer's vote pattern and reasoning as no one seems to agree with me on his actions. If these posts aren't scummy then I don't know what are.
Peacebringer wrote:well since no cub and no quag

vote STD
Peacebringer wrote:I'll play along,
vote Tally
You guys mentioned earlier about how I forgot that I voted Talitha, but at least I admitted it. Peacebringer votes talitha again after doing so once and his reasoning is practically the same, which is that he will play along. uh?
Peacebringer wrote:Okay, I will play along. I have seen reasons to not suspect Tailtha but given MMCL claim that it is based on info and I have seen him play strongly I cannot help but follow suit. Okay, I will play along. I have seen reasons to not suspect Tailtha but given MMCL claim that it is based on info and I have seen him play strongly I cannot help but follow suit.
Vote Talitha
Peacebringer wrote:I don't want to lynch either Tally or MMCL-

unvote if I haven't
Peacebringer wrote:
vote Nannook

as good a target as any and one of the 4 I suggested might be BG on Talitha's vote
Peacebringer wrote:
uunvote Nanook, vote Lulu
-
For someone with so many votes he surely doesn't seem to care much who receives it, he just adds onto other people's thoughts and takes advantage of it. This is what I think is scummy and my vote will remain on him until he is lynched or killed.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #226 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:20 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Actually I have been in couple games with you Peacebringer, and what other kind of reaction do you expect when you play like that. Your excuse is always the same, that is how you play, well that as it may be is quite the scummy way to play and my vote stands.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #228 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:44 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

No I vote for you because of the way you can't make up your mind when voting.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #234 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:23 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Peacebringer wrote:please look elsewhere we have perfectly good reason to vote either nanook or lulu-- in my book more so Nanook at this point.
Surprise! Surprise! Peacebringer, What's wrong still can't make up your mind ...
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:36 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

You're right I don't know who is who, but I do know who appears to be who. When I made the comment that you can't make up your mind, my reasoning behind it is because you have split reasoning. Basically, you make your reason, then you go on with someone else. There is no point really arguing this any longer because as it seems it is you who has 5 votes not I at the moment, which means something and that something isn't that I am manipulative like you will probably post directly after this. You know if this is the way that you play, then maybe you should try another strategy, because I am sorry to say, but we are not on Footballguys, this is Mafiascum, and a strategy like that will get you lynched every time.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #240 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:38 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Peacebringer wrote:nanook-- a little comment about what you just said--

I don't follow the crowd, I play the way I play. If "mafiescum" players try and force everyone to play the same way by pushing to lynch day one of folks they don't like the play style then that is sad.

At any rate- you got your claim, my vote will not change.
I don't know if you've noticed or not, but your comment about mafiascum trying to make all players play the same is crap and you know it. I made a comment about you're playing style and how it seems to pretty much not work out for you as you easily get picked on Day 1, and in turn made a suggestion in trying a different technique. That is all.

When I made my last post, I didn't see that you had roleclaimed, and I never even asked you too, so that is your own doing not mine. Yes, I voted you, but I never once asked you for a roleclaim. As for removing my vote, the only was I will do so is if Uraj confirms that he was blocked last night. Otherwise I still think that your "style" is "scummy". Go ahead and lynch me, because you know what this is getting old pretty quick.

Talitha wrote:There's a term for players who are common vote/lynch targets because of their posting/playing style... "Lynch bait".
unvote: lulu, vote: nanook - for going after the lynch bait, rather than hunting scum.
This is the first game that I've ever been in that I have heard that term lynch bait used before. As for Peacebringer's playing style in other games, the only ones that I really payed attention to were the ones that I was in with him. Sure he wasn't scum then, but you know what who says that he couldn't be trying to use the same strategy just in a different role.

You mentioned that he was scum in Newbie 53, right? That he didn't seem to act the same either.
Talitha wrote:Have a look at Newbie 53 where Peacebringer was scum... does he vote/unvote all the time there? Not that I can see. What's my point?
Honestly Talitha I think your point is mistaken, because this is what I found from looking over that game.
Peacebringer in Newbie 53 on Day 1 wrote:I see a lot of wisdom in no vote at the moment thus
vote No Lynch

Unvote No lynch

I
vote Kadath32

mmcl
UNVOTE KADATH
I actually thought I had a post doing that after his first statement. So far what I see is interesting.

I will
vote Olio
because I agree his play has been questionable at the moment.

Unvote Olio, Vote MLaker
All these votes are from Peacebringer on just Day 1 and do realize that this game is much smaller then the one that we are in now. I admit from reading the game later once they got into Day 2 he didn't do it as much, but that is still besides the point because we are not on Day 2.

I
Fos: Talitha
for trying to defend Peacebringer by saying that he didn't play the same as scum in Newb 53. What did you think I wouldn't check?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #243 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:26 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I'm sorry if I don't have the time to read every game that a player's been in in order to come to a conclusion of whether or not they are scum. I take it as it comes, and there you go.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #246 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:35 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Peacebringer wrote:Funny Nanook-- you sure are still trying hard after I have role claimed...
When you put as much time as I did into that, you would too.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #305 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I'm here.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #331 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:38 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Unvote: Peacebringer
... since that seems to be the consensus.
MMCL wrote:Why should you trust me and VOTE TALLY? Because information on a 50/50 chance is better than a random lynch. The subsequent discussion has been good and we have lots of candidates for investigation tonight and such. I will also need protection tonight, of course.
Well, I'm interested to see whether your role is valid or not to follow and I suppose this is the only way to do it really. As much as Talitha has defended itself I think it's still best to test this ability that MMCL has I guess, so
Vote:Tally
. I don't really know what else to go on right now besides that MMCL does make a good point above.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #358 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:26 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Talitha wrote:So if you're lynching me because of MMCL's information, you should also be prepared to lynch him tomorrow when you see that I'm innocent.

Anyway - I've calmed down now. Sorry for getting upset.
I do agree with you here, because of MMCL's info is why I've chosen to vote you, and if you do turn up innocent, I will place my vote on him come tomorrow.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #366 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:52 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

If you only think that your chance is 50/50 why don't you just come out with the kind of info that you get, I mean you've told us already that you have investigative ability, or at least we assume by your accusations on Tally. If you didn't feel that strongly about it to begin with, why would you even mention it then? You know how the game goes if there is that spark of belief that someone could be scum, most likely town is going to take the lead and follow by voting for them, if you felt that there be only half a chance of it being true about her then you shouldn't have even brought up IMO.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #381 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:57 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Random Vote: Willows Weep
... Haven't done that one for a while.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #404 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:13 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I agree. We're pretty much playing two different games here and relating the two of them can end up giving me one major migraine ... :roll:

We could always tackle MMCL tomorrow ... :twisted:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #443 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:49 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Wacky wrote:I'm not sure if discussing werewolf roles will get us anywhere either, for all kinds of reasons.

You mean IIRC doesn't mean "In IRC chat rooms"?

Oh well. Can we bandwagon someone for some crap reason now? It is day 1 you know.
I'm finding this post just indifferent from the rest. I don't really know how you could say that discussing the roles won't get us anywhere for all kinds of reasons. What are you're reasons ... I mean sure it isn't going to help us catch scum necessarily, but at least we had discussion going during that part of the day.

Then you mention that we bandwagon someone for crap reasoning ... When someone suggests you as the target and votes you, you get upset ... I mean it is Day 1 you know.

Vote: Wacky
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #470 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:31 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

willows_weep wrote:What game?

Uhm, am I not allowed to wonder without consequence??
..See once again you mention other games as though they have to mean anything in present context. Why do you constantly do that??

And if you're even going to bother whats the point of being vague or dropping the 'important/point' of the reference??

I really do dislike talking to the same person post after post.
What's everyone up to?
Peacebringer wrote:Last game we had MMCL come out off the bat and point at you and it ended up where things went.
What don't you remember, He is talking about the other thread that is related to this game. Which is ok, as long as we don't get too suckered into it. I'm not one to usually defend people, but I think that you are pushing Peacebringer a little too hard here.
Fos: Willows Weep

By the way, I LOVE your avatar ... :wink:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #472 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:09 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

When I say pushing I obviously don't mean it in a physical manner, but what I mean by it, is that you seem to be getting more upset just because he talks about the town thread. It really isn't a different game, just a different thread. I mean we have the exact same players and both are called Dichotomafia, I just don't see why it's such a huge deal that he bring up things from that thread. Other games that have nothing to do with Dichotomafia, yes, but not the town thread.

I know that we spent 1-3 pages discussing it in the town, but Peacebringer wasn't bringing it up in the same way as last time. He was just referencing it to Talitha is all, not starting in with the posting style bit.

If you think I confused you in anyway there just tell me what, and I'll try to explain it better. I'm not saying that you are certainly right or wrong here, but I interpreted your post as aggressive is all, and that is all. This is why I didn't vote for you, just placed and fos is all.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #488 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:20 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

How's if feel ... Does it feel good?

Before I mess any further with my vote I think I should
Request a Vote Count!
... Seeing as how I'm too lazy to count them all up myself 8)
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #498 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:31 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Unvote
and
Vote: Fuldu
... I wasn't actually going to vote you and certainly didn't plan on putting the lynch vote on you, but with your stubborness to claim when you are so close to a lynch bothers me. How exactly is that helping the town ... ? Not that it really matters now as you are dead, at least to MGM's count.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #509 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:26 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

For some reason I thought that it was 6 to lynch ... This would be the reason why I said that Fuldu was dead.

The reason I'm voting Fuldu is because I've noticed that when people say in games that they are not going to roleclaim when they are so close to a lynch are usually scum.

If you are pro town then what's the deal? Especially when you say that your role isn't that important. I'm just confused at the logic I guess.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #513 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:11 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Peacebringer is still alive, do you mean Talitha? ... I think that even if she did claim doctor she may have still been lynched, just because of MMCL's "results". I've seen it in other games, I know on the GL in the South Park game I modded over there Dragon Phoenix did the same thing. There was another game I was in that I saw it, but that was when I first started playing, so I can't remember off the top of my head which one.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #525 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:25 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Talitha wrote:Fishbulb, lulu, Nanook & MMCL, in particular, strike me as being conspicuously quiet
It's funny, cause I think that we are the line up of players you just mentioned are the exact ones that you suspect in Town.

I haven't really been all that quiet I don't think, I mean I clearly stated as to why I think that Fuldu is scum. Not because of any previous reasons ya'll stated, but because he wouldn't claim.

I know you guys have discussed it and said it's possible that he is still town, but I still think he is mafia and would like to keep my vote on him til I see something else otherwise.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #545 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:27 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yes, that is my bad ... I accidentally pressed edit instead of quote, or at least that could be what'll explain that mess. :oops:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #562 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:07 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yes, I do have a blockable action which is why I find that it didn't work last night. I don't however have a killing action.

Back to my original thoughts,
Vote: MMCL
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #585 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:45 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

You expect apologies from us when it was you that started all this mess. I don't think that I would have ever bothered you if it wasn't for you coming out so early in the game for no reason really. It wasn't even the results as much as it was the early claim, and to claim cop on top of it just made things worse. If anything you made it worse for the town, so even if you are truly who you say you are, it's good I think that you leave since you didn't seem to really help the town at all.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #603 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:49 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

So just because that I voted for two people that I found suspicious in the other thread, I'm being considered as a scum candidate? Why are we contradicting ourselves from yesterday anyways, I thought that we made it a point not to bring the town into the village.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #605 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:10 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Oh I see ....
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #606 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:11 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Oh I see ....

But how does that make me a discussion topic here in the village, I mean wouldn't you think that that would be discussed in oh I don't know, Town, so that the battleground would be more fair?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #608 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:18 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yes, but in relevance to me? I don't think that you all are quite catching what I am saying, but none the less, I'll wait till we get there before I even try to negotiate anything.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #614 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:37 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Vote: Wacky

Fishbulb knew what I meant ...

Wacky you are voting me for reasons happening in the town, not here. And what wolfy wagon are you joining considering that you are the only one voting for me.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #623 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:10 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Wacky wrote:As Ralphmerridew said, you're voting for the people who were suspicious in the town. That seems like as good a reason as any.
Yeah, that may be the case, but that is the case in the town, not the village. We are currently in the village. You do know by voting me here that that is totally unfair, right?

We are playing two different games here, The way I act in one game should not be judge in the other. If you have some evidence of scumminess from the way that I've been acting in the village then I could except your vote, but you don't, all you have is what I've done in the town, which I am not going to defend against until it is day over there again.

Thankfully I am already voting for you.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #624 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:13 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Forgot something ...

Do you really believe that I am scum in the town as well as the village? If your answer is yes, then I want you to show me something from the village that makes you think that.

I would go after Flying Dutchman for his "shameless bandwagoning", but I think Wacky is a much better choice. He is using my actions from the other game to make me look guilty over hear as well. I think that he is scum trying to take a cheap shot.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #632 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:50 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

the silent speaker wrote:No, you're right, that post of Wacky's is ringing all kinds of bells. Not just the" wolfy wagon" line, but the paragraph about PB too has a couple of things that look wrong. I'm trying to remember why I decided to hold off voting for Wacky awaiting developments, and right now I'm drawing a blank. I think it might have been sheer laziness.
-Wacky If Tss's post is the one you are talking about where you are being called lazy, well then you misread it, because he is calling himself lazy.
Wacky wrote:Does it really make sense that as mgm says bandwagoning when I'm the first to vote is suspicious? I tend to associate that with sheer incompetence more than anything else.
I agree with you there that it is sheer icompetence and not necessarily scumminess.
Wacky wrote:Anyway, the key to lynching scum in the right game is to make sure you lynch them in the right game. Reactions are good, and reactions are always good. Even when I don't know what I'm doing I get reactions, and that is good for the town.
Ok, this is where you have my head spinning, because you seem to contradict yourself. You say the key to lynching scum in the right game is to make sure you lynch them in the right game ... Are you saying that I am scum in this game?

You are kinda of ticking me off, by not answering my questions and in turn adding more confusion to the town.

If your good then just use a straight foreward answer.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #636 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:13 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Still avoiding answering anything, vote definately staying ...

You did not even at least comment on one thing that I've said so far against you. Are you trying to ignore me, cause if that be the case then fine ... makes this whole thing much easier for me.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #648 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:58 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

My vote is staying for now, I don't know what more I could point out about Wacky being scum, but I think I've said enough for now and will just wait to see how much further this goes.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #663 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:16 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

*whistles*

I don't really know what else to say at this point. I wouldn't mind lynching either FD or Wacky at this point, because this game pretty much just seems to be coming from the town and honestly if that be the case we might as well be in the town, so you all can go lynch happy on my butt.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #685 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:51 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Lulu has 5 votes, just keep this in mind for those who want to just place some more pressure, and it only takes 7 to lynch.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #699 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:12 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

We may as well give peacebringer a chance and see if willows has anything to say about it in the other game. Seeing as how you all think that it is going to be a quick lynch anyways ... :P :wink:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #711 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:42 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Coron wrote:That's because you were calling it a bandwagon.

Put pressure on FD or PB they look scummy.
You come into this game and all you have to say is that FD looks scummy because he hops on bandwagons. Woopdy!

You don't have anything else to say about anyone else?

The only people I heard you mention are FD, PB, and Tally. Tally you didn't even mention, just was talking to. You say FD and PB look scummy, ok, what looks scummy about them?

Unvote
and
Vote: Coron

I usually go easier on replacements, but it looks like you just read the past vote count or something and decided to go for the best wagon.

I'm still bent on Wacky, but for some reason this doesn't feel that awful either.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #782 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:59 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ok, so is this the one where I get lynched? ...
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #792 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:27 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Honestly I couldn't tell you whether or not my action worked ... I assume it did because I didn't get a message from the mod or anything saying otherwise.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #810 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:24 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

What are you guys waiting to hear from me? .. I've already claimed my role, unless of course you want my name and such and who i've targetted. I guess with me being so close to a lynch, I can do that.

N1 The silent speaker
N2 Willows Weep

... as for name and such my pm basically just said that I have the ability to block. Didn't mention any names and special descriptions and such. It did mention a special twist about my role though, but of course Norinel didn't say what it was.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #822 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:18 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Hey I've given my defense .. lynch me at your own will. I saw this coming from a mile away yesterday and honestly I am okay with it. Just take what I've said into account for future lynchings.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #827 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:05 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

NanookTheWolf wrote:What are you guys waiting to hear from me? .. I've already claimed my role, unless of course you want my name and such and who i've targetted. I guess with me being so close to a lynch, I can do that.

N1 The silent speaker
N2 Willows Weep

... as for name and such my pm basically just said that I have the ability to block. Didn't mention any names and special descriptions and such. It did mention a special twist about my role though, but of course Norinel didn't say what it was.
Here you go Wacky ..
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1011 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:57 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I don't think that the vig knew that SpeedKQ was the doc .. maybe suspected him of being mafia?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1013 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:07 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

MGM wrote:Funny how you're still alive with such a name. On the other hand, I expect that probably caused you to be investiagted early on.
Is this relayed at me?

Also, I don't know if the Flying Dutchman vote is all that profitable, as he left the site a while ago. Posted in the GL that he is on hiatus I believe.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1014 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:13 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Nanook wrote:Posted in the
GD
he is on hiatus I believe.
The part in bold is the correction to my last post .. GD standing for General Discussion of course.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1015 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:44 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alright, I found the thread .. It's the same one that I used to announce my departure from scum, didn't excpect to be back so soon though.

Flying Dutchman's Retirement

I know that this has been hard to come by in this game, but maybe a replacement is needed.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1042 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:43 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Halfpint, MgM has explained why he has found me innocent .. You remember the investigation on me? I don't know if there was one or not but that was his explanation in post #1035.

Let me just speak in my defense here even though I'm not entirely on the line. I want everyone to take a moment to think here, and just imagine how I could be making choices in this game, when I've been absent for two nights, and 3 days. I asked for replacement, never was replaced, but later asked to come back in the game.

I'm going to have to look back over the rest of this day here to determine my

Just think about that one.

If you all want me to claim, that's fine, but whether it would be worth it or not is something that you'd have to decide after the deed is done. I will not claim however unless half of the majority of the town asks me to. I know that I am being pretty aggressive here, but I want this game over as much as the next. If it takes a sacrificial claim from me, then so be it.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1045 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:22 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I didn't say that it was a stong line of reasoning .. just that he did answer your question. :wink:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1050 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:10 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

So are we waiting on Tss?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1055 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:31 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

How does everyone else feel about the mass claim?

Remind me who the 3 CONFIRMED innocents are. I'm to lazy atm to look back.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1063 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:01 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

How about a confirmed gg pick the next person that they want to claim.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1090 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:21 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alright, I'll claim since I doesn't seem that there are very many options left here ..

I am the seer. Pretty much the same idea as being a cop, I get either a werewolf or not a werewolf result. Problem is though that when I received my role, it stated that my sanity is unknown.

Night 1 - Talitha is not a werewolf
Night 2 - Wasn't playing at the time
Night 3 - Wasn't playing at the time
Night 4 - SavetheDragons is not a werewolf

That's basically the jist of it.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1102 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:42 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

All things considered to the two cop bit being a bit powerful .. remember that in my pm is states that my sanity is unknown, and as already mentioned Willows could have been also. Another note is that if I do make it through the night then I will follow through with today's pick on who to investigate. Since I won't really be around this weekend and those I believe most seem to have a mutual consensus ..

Vote: Mastermind of Sin

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”