Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:58 pm

Post by Talitha »

I kind of prefer one thread.. because otherwise it'll be just like two separate games with nothing to tie them together.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:43 am

Post by Talitha »

This is going to be an interesting test for my brain, not only do I have to figure out who I'm suspicious of, I have to remember whether it's in the town or the village.

/confirm my village role

Random
vote: ralphmerridew
- Because it annoys me that I'm not allowed to abbreviate his name to 'Ralph'!
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:32 am

Post by Talitha »

"lurky"? Sheesh. I'm a busy Mum and suddenly I signed up for all these mafia games! Don't expect my usual 5 posts per RL day per game anymore!
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:56 am

Post by Talitha »

This is ridiculous... do you want me to go through and count everyone's posts to prove I'm not lurking? Does MMCL calling me something over and over make it true?

It seems hypocritical to bandwagon me for supposedly lurking when Peacebringer suggests there are people yet to post (I havent checked myself but I believe it)

And if there's any other reason behind MMCL's strange behaviour towards me I suggest he backs off and reassesses it tomorrow.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:17 am

Post by Talitha »

Because?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:48 pm

Post by Talitha »

Well I'm pretty sure it wasn't my posts (or lack of them) that gave you that idea... so I have to assume that you have received misleading information about me. I can only suggest
again
that you remember that everything is not always what it seems in a game of mafia, and wait until you have a better understanding of whatever information you are getting. What's to lose by waiting?

I don't really think MMCL is scum at this stage.. just mistaken.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:03 am

Post by Talitha »

unvote: ralphm, vote: lulu

In her post above she's basically stated all the possibilities about this situation, without giving any indication of which she thinks is the most likely scenario.

Assuming there is only one scum group, then they know I'm innocent. This is the kind of behaviour I'd expect. They won't want to push too hard for my lynch, but they'll want to leave the way open to help lynch me too.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:24 pm

Post by Talitha »

Do me a favour and at least make MMCL tell us "WHY" before we bandwagon me. I'd really rather defend myself based on facts. Besides, he is very, very wrong about me, and this is a bad course of action for the town.

There's also the chance that he's scum and this is some sort of Lepton's gambit. Don't leave him the room to wriggle out of this once you find out I'm innocent.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:08 am

Post by Talitha »

MMCL wrote:Anyways... I played a newbie game with Talitha recently - in it I told her I was innocent and did everything I could to convince her. It was true - I was innocent. The advantage being that I knew she was innocent in that case because I was a doc and protected her the night before (when there was no night kill). Two confirmed innocents working together are a force to be reckoned with.
In that game, which PB was part of too, Tally pondered if I could be the sort of scum that would use 'emotional blackmail' in the form of our friendship, to convince her of my innocence.
MMCL, you KNOW I wouldn't use our friendship or manipulate you emotions to try and get some sort of advantage in this game... We discussed it after the newbie game, remember? Go and look at your chat logs (Or I'll get mine out). It's not how I play the game.
MMCL wrote: I believe that is what she tried in Post #2. No disrespect Tally (still love you mwah mwah)... You defended yourself in your post #2 saying you are a busy mum - and then proceed to go and show us 'how' the name lurky does not apply to you - a contradiction of sorts...
Fact is I can't post as much, or put as much thought and effort into mafia games as I used to. I didn't want people judging me by saying I wasn't playing my usual style. You put me on the defensive by accusing me of lurking when it wasn't true.

I'll say this: This bandwagon IS a waste of time and a bad idea. If you continue it, I'll just claim my role, and I WILL be believed.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:32 am

Post by Talitha »

lulu wrote:if i just sit here, i look scummy, and if i act against tally i look scummy. so which is it?
This doesn't sound like a town-ish thought process to me. If you were town you'd be more concerned about doing the right thing, rather than how you appear.

I still think lulu is scum.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:47 pm

Post by Talitha »

Nanook wrote:I am going to Vote: Talitha though as she seems to be trying to throw the spotlight off herself here, and I wouldn't mind hearing what she has to say about her role that will make us unvote her to be quite honest.
Bah. You would've voted for me anyway. I think that's just a convenient excuse. You're almost as scummy as lulu is!
I guess any role claim that was town would probably be disregarded as a possiblility this early in the game.
I don't quite understand what you mean by this, could you rephrase?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:14 pm

Post by Talitha »

Mgm wrote:What is that makes you think lulu is so scummy? The comment about being regarded scummy either way doesn't really prove anything. I myself have said similar things when town in other games.
Well of course it doesn't prove anything. I've seen lulu play in a few games now, and I don't think that she is acting like she usually does as town, in this game. Call it a womanly intuition about another woman if you like.

And I don't necessarily want the spotlight off me.. just the votes.

And I don't appreciate Wacky saying that sufficient bandwagoning is inevitable. None of you should vote for me just because it's the current trend (unless you're scum of course and then I'd understand). You should only vote for me if you think I'm scum. If you don't, then put your vote on someone you DO think is scummy.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:43 pm

Post by Talitha »

Heh, I don't keep tabs on you any more than I keep tabs on anyone else, silly.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #137 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:04 pm

Post by Talitha »

Of course my defense isn't wonderful. What is there for me to defend against?

Would someone be so kind to outline the case against me again? (preferably someone who is voting for me, or intending to vote for me?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:36 pm

Post by Talitha »

OK then STD, I will
unvote: lulu,
FOS: lulu,
vote: MMCL

If he's town then he's playing this game horribly (which I wouldn't expect from him).
I want to know why.

And I'm still waiting for someone to state the case against me.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #144 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:01 pm

Post by Talitha »

1. Shameless bandwagoning?? Excuse me?? Could you point out where I did that please.

2. Behaviour out of character?? I have probably been scum just as much as I've been town on this site. And so far, people haven't really been able to tell the difference between my behaviour as scum and my behaviour as town. You
know
this very well because you've mentioned it to me yourself!! If there's a difference in my behaviour in this game it's because I've been accused and called a scum right from the word go.

3. MMCL being vague and weird. Bah, even IF he's a cop and he got a guilty on me, he still would have no information about his sanity. And IF he was a sane cop (which he isn't - but I guess he can't know that) it would STILL be bad play, because he'd be killed tonight. The mafia always have more information than the town and being vague like this just hurts the town.

If you're a conscientious townie you should make him speak before carrying this bandwagon on me any further.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:17 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yeah - I figured that out after I posted. :oops:
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #149 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:20 pm

Post by Talitha »

Happy to.

I'm not a miller/any sort of role that would appear guilty.
I did not visit the dead guy.
I'm not a vigilante.

Did I forget anything?

Seems to me that it's MMCL's turn now. I hope he feels better soon.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #152 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:43 am

Post by Talitha »

in fact, the last few posts of hers seem to be positively digging me for information on my role so she can give her scum-buddies a better target tonight.
MMCL, I very much doubt you'll be a target tonight seeing as you have pointed to an
innocent
with supposed information. And I very much doubt that you'll get protection tonight, and rightly so.

I'm trying to protect my role because it's in the best interest of the town. I guess I have to leave it to the town to decide whether I claim or not.

unvote: MMCL, vote: lulu
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #162 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:35 am

Post by Talitha »

Actually, I implied that WHEN I am revealed as an innocent, you WON'T be protected. No 'should' or 'should not' about it.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #167 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:36 pm

Post by Talitha »

MMCL: Yes, OK. "rightly so" was giving my opinion on the matter. And yes it is the docs own opinion that matters.

So, what now?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #169 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:12 am

Post by Talitha »

Still waiting on the vote count, but while we do, perhaps everyone could state whether they belong to the 'Lynch Talitha' or 'Don't Lynch Talitha' faction.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #177 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:51 pm

Post by Talitha »

So far we have:

Lynch Talitha (or at least make her claim):

MMCL
uraj45

Leave Talitha for now:

Talitha
Fuldu
Mgm

Not sure:

Silgado

MMCL: This might be a silly thing to say, but I was thinking about what cubs would do if he were in my position, and I think I'll stick to my guns for now.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #186 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:32 pm

Post by Talitha »

Lynch Talitha (or at least make her claim):
(4)
MMCL
uraj45
Fishbulb
Wacky

Leave Talitha for now:
(5)
Talitha
Fuldu
Mgm
STD
Peacebringer

Not sure:
(3)
Silgado
Nanook
Willows

Who haven't we heard from yet? Ralph? Who else is there?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #191 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:02 pm

Post by Talitha »

I think the doc should toss a coin tonight and protect either MMCL or myself, as we're the ones who have hinted at having useful roles.

A wolfie-wagon is fine by me, peacebringer
unvote: lulu, vote: nanook
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #204 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:23 am

Post by Talitha »

FOS: Flying Dutchman & Fishbulb.
You seem annoyed that the easy bandwagon on me has dissipated. Just because it's Day 1 doesn't mean we shouldn't try to lynch scum today.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #206 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:53 am

Post by Talitha »

I can understand that. I guess he just felt that (from the info that I've given him) his case against me wasn't all that solid.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #208 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:29 am

Post by Talitha »

unvote: nanook, vote lulu

I'm not "trying to claim" anything.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #239 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:10 pm

Post by Talitha »

nanook (about peacebringer) wrote:my vote will remain on him until he is lynched or killed.
Isn't this overkill? You were our mod in South Park where Peacebringer was a townie. How is his voting style different in this game?? Have a look at Newbie 53 where Peacebringer
was
scum... does he vote/unvote all the time there? Not that I can see. What's my point? Well, I think your reason for voting Peacebringer is pure crap, and possibly designed to divert attention from yourself, or someone else.

And why would you say that you won't change your vote until he's lynched or killed? I can't see how sentiments like that will help the town. If we're suspicious of PB we'll be able to test his claimed ability. (I know PB said the same thing in the post above, but he has better reason to, IMO.)

There's a term for players who are common vote/lynch targets because of their posting/playing style... "Lynch bait".
unvote: lulu, vote: nanook
- for going after the lynch bait, rather than hunting scum.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #242 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:20 pm

Post by Talitha »

nanook (about newbie 53) wrote:All these votes are from Peacebringer on just Day 1
Wow, 4 different votes on Day 1! Scandalous... Seriously, I'm just saying that your insistence that he is scum based on his voting in this game is really clutching at straws. I've just had a look at all his posts on the filtered list, and by pulling all the votes and unvotes out of context and posting them together you have made them look 10 times more wishy washy than they actually are.

You even said yourself, that his style wasn't necessarily evidence of his role!:
nanook wrote:who says that he couldn't be trying to use the same strategy just in a different role.
Exactly. I'm not convinced that he
is
acting the same as Newbie 53.. but even if he is, it doesn't mean much.
nanook wrote:I Fos: Talitha for trying to defend Peacebringer by saying that he didn't play the same as scum in Newb 53. What did you think I wouldn't check?
The point is
you
should've checked stuff like that before stating that under no circumstances would you change your vote.

I'm becoming more and more convinced of Nanook's scumminess.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #266 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:20 am

Post by Talitha »

After much thought I've decided that under no circumstances will I claim. So if you're voting for me, consider it a vote to lynch. (Make of that what you will, especially you, MMCL).
STD wrote:I will Fos: Talitha for that statement; how do you know the "lynch bait" aren't scum?
I don't know that PB isn't scum. I suspect he's not scum, (and it appears that I'm probably right). I know
for a fact
that he's lynch bait*

And I still don't think that Nanook's suspicion of PB is genuine. I could be wrong, but that's my position.

(*It's not really relevant whether you've heard of the term "lynch bait" or not. It's possible that Yaw and I made it up when chatting. But you all should recognise the style of play that it describes.)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #275 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:51 pm

Post by Talitha »

- We don't know PB is innocent (although he's looking pretty good). We know that Uraj has confirmed being blocked. This could mean that PB is a pro-town role blocker. But it could also mean that PB is an anti-town roleblocker, or that Uraj lied.

- If you want to see the clever kind of play that Nanook is capable of as scum, check out Newbie 41 (that I modded). See if you can spot the lynch-bait and how Nanook used it to his advantage in that game.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #281 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:37 am

Post by Talitha »

And you, my friend, are insane. :)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #284 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:18 pm

Post by Talitha »

Silgado: When I'm innocent I try to protect others who I think are innocent, and attack those who I think are scum. I said he's looking pretty good because he claimed a testable role and had his claim confirmed by another player.

Your whole post is strange.. you start with the assumption that I'm scum and then use your conclusion to say that my behaviour was scummy. (Rather than looking objectively at what I did). I'm going to have to throw out a
FOS: Silgado
in your direction.

---

STD: I can see your point. Generally I wouldn't vote for a player for doing what Nanook did. I voted for him because I know him a little, and I've seen him play before, and I suspect he is scum.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #288 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:50 pm

Post by Talitha »

Wacky wrote:It really bugs me that she seems to have a very good idea about what she's doing.
Could you make this a bit clearer please? I don't quite understand what you're getting at.

Silgado: It's fine that you're skeptical about me, but I would expect a pro-town player to be trying to be objective, not one-eyed. And the fact that you're FOSing me but not voting for me, just makes me wonder what's up with you...
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #291 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:16 pm

Post by Talitha »

Well let's look at what there is against me.

- MMCL says he has information that points to me being scum
- I got all defensive after he called me lurky-tally-scum over and over
- I attacked Nanook because I suspected his motives for going after Peacebringer
- I said Peacebringer looked pretty good (trying to make an ally?)

Have I forgotten anything? Because I'm sure you could put all that together and form a decent sounding reason to vote for me. That's if you really believe that any or all of those points have any merit. The fact that you're waiting around for some "solid signs" of my scumminess makes me think that you know I'm innocent, and don't want to have to answer for it tomorrow.

And your FOS appears to be intended to encourage others to vote for me, while not getting your hands dirty yourself.

I think I'd be voting for you by now if I didn't have my vote on another worthy candidate.

(BTW - I think the only good point against me is the first one - but that is negated by the fact that if you wait until tomorrow, MMCL will realise that he's insane.)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #293 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:48 pm

Post by Talitha »

You keep making me scratch my head silgado.. I want to believe that you have the town's best interests at heart.. but I'm not sure.
I'll unFOS: you for now though :)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #300 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:55 am

Post by Talitha »

I don't have anything to add to my defence right now... But I'm here if anyone has any questions about why I think you shouldn't lynch me today.

On the other hand, I'd really encourage people to use their votes. It really frustrates me when people can't be bothered even voting. - I'd prefer you lynch me rather than no lynch. Of course I'd much prefer you lynch Nanook (and I'd switch back to lulu in a heartbeat, if others were that way inclined).
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #311 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:46 pm

Post by Talitha »

I've been thinking and I've decided to risk looking scummy and say that I think you should get more info out of MMCL...
There is a chance he could be scum, getting an innocent lynched, and leaving himself open to design his roleclaim tomorrow, after I'm dead and gone and can't do anything about it. (Although, assuming I survive the Village night, I'll still be able to tell you to lynch his ass if I get any inklings that he's doing this because he's scum.)
It's irresponsible of you all to lynch me based on such a fuzzy claim. And nothing else against me.
I know for a fact that there will be a few "Please Explain" posts directed at MMCL tomorrow (if you lynch me), so why not just do it now.... make sure you have enough reason to lynch someone who has claimed to have a useful pro-town role.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #312 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:50 pm

Post by Talitha »

I should add that if I were guilty (which I'm not) then the scum would
already know
that MMCL was a useful cop. Therefore they would have more information about MMCL than the town does, which is not a good thing.

So whichever way you look at it, make him speak.

And MMCL if you think you're helping the town by playing this way, you're wrong.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #319 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:30 pm

Post by Talitha »

Fuldu wrote:Besides, Talitha's second argument is crap logic. Sure, the scum know more about MMCL right now under those circumstances. But, if Talitha is scum and we lynch her (which seems like what we're going to do), then we know pretty much what they do about MMCL.
If Talitha isn't scum and we lynch her, then either MMCL is scum or we know pretty much what they do about him.
(Bolding mine)
That's the point I'm trying to make right there... if you lynch me without making MMCL explain
now
, then you won't know what to do with him tomorrow, will you? Make him talk now and you'll be better set up for tomorrow.
KingEnigma wrote:As for Talitha, the arguement that your using for defense does sound like you have been cornered and are trying to take out as many as you can.
Imagine for a second, that you are an innocent, with a useful role, who has been semi-fingered by someone who fuzzily says that they have information about you. How would you have acted? Much different to how I have acted? I doubt it.

Anyway it doesn't seem like I'm going to turn the tide of this... I don't know really what I could've done differently, which is very frustrating. So yeah, at least do me the courtesy of lynching me, rather than letting the deadline do it.

I'll see you all in he..er.. in the village.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #330 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:53 pm

Post by Talitha »

MMCL wrote:Tally - If I was...

a) A tracker - how would you counter my information against you?
b) A cop - how would you counter my information against you?
c) A gunsmith (or equivalent) - how would you counter my information against you?
d) Another type of information role ....
a) If you were a tracker you would know that the person I visited last night is still alive
b) If you're a cop (which is my guess), then you're paranoid or insane.
c) If you're a gunsmith then you'd know I don't have a gun
d) I can't think of any other role that would make you think I'm guilty.

(I already answered all these things for Wacky, BTW.)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #336 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:58 am

Post by Talitha »

Yeah, why do you keep ignoring my answers MMCL.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #338 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:30 pm

Post by Talitha »

bog-standard? What more do you want from me???

For everyone's information - I have already communicated my role to MMCL, and he acknowledged that he knows what role I am claiming. And he STILL doesn't see fit to give me any kind of a chance.

I've changed my mind and I think you should lynch him tomorrow, when you see I'm on the level. At the very least it will teach him not to do this bullshit again. (Yes, I am annoyed.)

See Improbable Role mafia for mith and Antrax's opinions on what you should do when a 'cop' gets an innocent lynched - lynch them the next day as a meta-game strategy.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #341 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:54 pm

Post by Talitha »

**Deletes all the obscenities**
You obviously don't know my style as well as you think you do then. Perhaps next time you'll actually THINK about things.

I know it's too late to save myself, but at least yelling at you is therapeutic.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #343 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:15 pm

Post by Talitha »

:roll:
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #348 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:08 am

Post by Talitha »

AN HONEST DEFENSE??? TO WHAT???????

I can't do ANYTHING about what goes on in YOUR brain MMCL.

Thinking I'm scum is one thing... getting everyone else to follow you because you say you have information is quite another.

My dying wish is that you lynch MMCL tomorrow (town).

As for me getting angry/upset. I think it only ever happened once before. My very first game, I was pro-town, I was the doctor, I was lynched Day 1. At least I deserved it in that game.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #356 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:24 am

Post by Talitha »

I looked up the old game so I could quote it:
Antrax (Improbable Role) wrote:Um, hello? Guys?
Guy claims cop. Guy lynches innocent. Guy gets lynched. This is a no-brainer. vote: mith
Antrax wrote:Fact is, I've declared long ago that whenever a cop is wrong, I will lynch him. The idea is to prevent successful Lepton gambits, which might wreck havoc upon an entire town.
DP (same game) wrote:I sympathise with Antrax' way of smothering Lepton gambits.
Antrax again wrote:A cop should take resposibility on his actions. If he has reason to believe his results might be wrong, he should shut up until he can be more sure of how good he is. Anyone not going by this, is risking his own life. Cruel, but effective.
JEEP wrote:
Antrax wrote: Um, hello? Guys?
Guy claims cop. Guy lynches innocent. Guy gets lynched. This is a no-brainer. vote: mith
*cough* Wow, I got so wrapped up with thinking he was insane, that I totally missed this.
vote: mith
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #357 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:27 am

Post by Talitha »

So if you're lynching me because of MMCL's information, you should also be prepared to lynch him tomorrow when you see that I'm innocent.

Anyway - I've calmed down now. Sorry for getting upset.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #365 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:48 am

Post by Talitha »

I'm thinking of myself as a sacrificial lamb here, hopefully once the townies out there know that I'm innocent they'll put some effort into finding the real scum. (please?) :)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #373 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:41 pm

Post by Talitha »

Morning all :) I had the strangest dream last night...

vote: silgado
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #388 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:17 am

Post by Talitha »

unvote: silgado, vote peacebringer
I'm going to follow ww's slight wondering. And because I'm getting bored.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #391 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:50 pm

Post by Talitha »

I think so yes. It's always allowable to talk about one game if we're allowed to talk about the other.

So yeah, I think we should make the most of it and discuss the Day 1 Town happenings as well as going about our Village business.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #403 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:37 pm

Post by Talitha »

I know I advocated it earlier, but maybe it's not such a good idea to talk too much about the Town stuff when it's village day... it would be too easy to get distracted from trying to find the scum in the village.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #405 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:33 pm

Post by Talitha »

Does anyone have any ideas about the setup of either of these games?... It seems pretty obvious that we only have one killing group in each game... I'm just wondering how big the scum groups would be (for example).
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #408 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:54 pm

Post by Talitha »

lulu - Yes we do get to talk about both games... but I felt we were talking about the Town happenings at the
expense
of talking about the village... Maybe it's just because it's Day 1 and Day 1s always suck for game conversation.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #418 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:44 pm

Post by Talitha »

I tried to start a bandwagon but it never got anywhere :(
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #426 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:59 pm

Post by Talitha »

Here, nothing to add, sticking with my vote for now. I second the proposal for a random bandwagon, as it will be better than getting a deadline.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #435 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:43 pm

Post by Talitha »

silgado wrote:Ok, we are not really getting anything out of this voting back and forth, so I'm not voting either...
Were we getting something out of not voting?? I can understand reluctance to vote when you don't have a good reason... but the only way you get good reasons is to stimulate the game (by voting etc.)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #452 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:02 pm

Post by Talitha »

Sticking with my vote because I don't see anything better right now. Sorry PB - I forgot you were bandwagoned day 1 in the Town too... such is life I guess.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #454 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:01 am

Post by Talitha »

Oh you do NOT want to get in an argument with me about whether I forgot something or not. I'll probably bite your head off.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #457 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:56 am

Post by Talitha »

Fuldu wrote:Not unlike a werewolf.
The difference is that I get nasty during the day, whereas at night I am benign and peace-loving :)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #462 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:45 pm

Post by Talitha »

Peacebringer wrote:Talitha- I am just a little peived. I just have a hard time that you got on Nanook's case I think it was for bandwagoning me cause I am easy and here you are jumping on my bandwagon day 1. Like I said I have a hard to believing you forgot.
In the Town game I had heard posts from you that gave me good vibes about you. And bad vibes about others. In this game I haven't heard enough to make a final judgement yet but I did identify with what willows was talking about when she voted for you.

As for me forgetting, It's a struggle for me to concentrate to write a proper sentence right now. I probably shouldnt even be playing mafia, but I enjoy it so much.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #483 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:59 pm

Post by Talitha »

unvote: Peacebringer

Looking at a couple of other people closely... I'll revote soon.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #487 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:35 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm just going to test out what a
vote: Fuldu
feels like.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #504 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:21 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm confused. Is Fuldu dead or not?

unvote: Fuldu

I might be gullible, but I identify with what he's saying.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #505 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:22 pm

Post by Talitha »

vote: Flying Dutchman
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #515 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:15 am

Post by Talitha »

I'm in two minds because I'm usually of the school of thought that if someone claims townie, you lynch them and get it over with. Fuldu hasn't actually claimed anything yet, but has hinted about his role. I don't like lynching someone who I think is probably town, but sometimes it's a good play.

But in the meantime while I'm thinking about this, I noticed that Flying Dutchman has been simply following the current bandwagons, so I thought I'd give him some attention.

To everyone, please don't claim unless things get desperate. Even if someone is one vote away from a lynch we can unvote and move on. But if you've claimed, there's no taking it back.

To make this easier, if anyone is considering putting a lynching vote on someone, they should give notice of it, so the player has a chance to claim if they have an important role (eg. cop).
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #517 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:44 am

Post by Talitha »

Well putting someone one away from a lynch is considered trying to lynch them, and should be given notice of as well then.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #521 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:48 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yeah I don't really know where to go from here. Do you think Fuldu would really be so unworried about his own demise if he were scum? It
could
all be an act I guess... but quite a gamble...

Fishbulb, lulu, Nanook & MMCL, in particular, strike me as being conspicuously quiet.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #534 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:37 pm

Post by Talitha »

Oh - I think someone edited Fuldu's post instead of quoting it. (post 530)
Who has theme park modabilities? Nanook?
Can we get that fixed up?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #535 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:37 pm

Post by Talitha »

I don't mean Nanook should fix it - I meant I think he might have done it.
If that wasn't clear.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #539 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:55 pm

Post by Talitha »

Well I guess this bandwagon isn't going to go away so we might as well lynch and move on...
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #593 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:49 pm

Post by Talitha »

I feel bad about MMCL's lynch. I meant to retract my demand for it yesterday in the village (was waiting until the end of the day so it would be too late for scum to change their night kill choice).
Anyway, the point was to sniff some scum out, and I think town has plenty to work with there.

As for the village, it's true we don't know anything about WW's sanity. But is the reason that she got killed because scum thought she might be a cop? This is a definite possibility, and PB could be a good vote today. I'll wait until I've re-read the day to vote.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #599 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:03 pm

Post by Talitha »

Who do you think are the scum in the town MMCL? Our opinions could be helpful there because we're confirmed innocent now we're dead :)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #611 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:22 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yeah - what TSS said. We just want to have our say about the town. Even though we are dead there we're still trying to win. (I'm also one who would like Nanook to be given a severe bandwagoning in the town tomorrow.)

Now for the village:
vote: Peacebringer
Not because willows obviously got a guilty result on him night 1, but because she's now dead.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #618 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:29 am

Post by Talitha »

unvote: Peacebringer
- please let's keep an eye on him - I think he's scum.

vote: Flying Dutchman
- My suspicion from yesterday, and we need to get things moving.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #652 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:14 am

Post by Talitha »

I think town should definitely consider the possibilty of a mafia blocker, when they get back into day. Either that or MMCL investigated someone who is uninvestigable. MMCL: WHO did you investigate when you got no result?

(MOD: there's only 3 people not voting I think, and ralph and I are listed twice)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #653 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:15 am

Post by Talitha »

ralphmerridew I mean. Eep! Sorry RM.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #659 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:57 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm happy to bandwagon/lynch Flying Dutchman or Wacky. Peacebringer would be even better. So.... let's get on with it!

(I'm in an impatient mood today).
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #665 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by Talitha »

Don't you think you'll be a target in both games now Wacky? I tend to think that mafia are more paranoid about cops, than town is protective of them.

Anyway, let's lynch Flying Dutchman or something.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #671 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:26 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'll stick with the FD wagon and see where it goes, but I'll consider switching to lulu, if we don't feel like finishing FD off.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #673 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:31 pm

Post by Talitha »

unvote: FD, vote: lulu

Hunch.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #676 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:22 pm

Post by Talitha »

I guess I didn't see it, the same way as you did, Fishbulb :|
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #689 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:37 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yay, Coron! Thanks a bunch for replcing.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #695 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:06 pm

Post by Talitha »

So Coron, what do you think about the fact that Willows was voting for Peacebringer all of yesterday, then she got mysteriously murdered last night, and was a cop.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #701 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:04 pm

Post by Talitha »

Coron wrote:With 7 to lynch and a better lynching target at 3 votes not 1, 1 is not really a horrible bandwagon, she voted for a person with a smaller bandwagon at that time, I don't see that as so scummy. Obviously others thought these people suspicious or you wouldn't vote.
Scum will often jump on a different bandwagon though. They don't want to look like the bad guy...
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #706 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:47 am

Post by Talitha »

The definition of 'bandwagon' isn't really the issue. What about my point?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #709 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:56 pm

Post by Talitha »

You said lulu wasn't acting scummy because she jumped on a smaller bandwagon rather than the biggest one.

I said that often scum will often jump on a different smaller bandwagon to avoid appearing scummy.

You replied "if it's not a bandwagon don't call it so".
(Quite strange, because it was actually
you
who first refered to it as a "smaller bandwagon")

I said, Whatever, what about my point about scum not necessarily jumping on the biggest bandwagon.

But yeah, whoever we are going to put pressure on, we need to do it quickly. Guys?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #721 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:13 am

Post by Talitha »

Things to note.

Coron is one vote away from being lynched and hasn't claimed. This is admirable, but I'd like to know why you havent claimed, Coron?

It would be good if MMCL and silgado could check in before deadline.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #732 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:08 pm

Post by Talitha »

We used to have a deadline - did it get retracted?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #734 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:24 pm

Post by Talitha »

Heh - sorry.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #738 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:51 pm

Post by Talitha »

WB Silgado!
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #748 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:17 am

Post by Talitha »

HERE
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #752 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:18 pm

Post by Talitha »

Who hasn't answered the roll call?

I'd quite like to lynch Coron and move on. The game has lost it's momentum and that's only going to benefit scum.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #756 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:57 am

Post by Talitha »

Or we could just lynch Coron.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #759 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:46 am

Post by Talitha »

Coron: Sorry to talk about you like that. I'd quite like to lynch you.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #772 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:16 pm

Post by Talitha »

I don't think I unvoted... TSS unvoted someone (possibly Coron) to vote Nanook, who still hasn't poked his face in here.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #843 (isolation #98) » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:46 am

Post by Talitha »

I'm confused about the ww investigation stuff.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #847 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:45 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yeah time to kick this game in the butt. I don't think we need to resort to randomness though.

There's no reason not to go back to my initial suspicion of Peacebringer. I just got the vibe that he was voting for a scum buddy when he voted for lulu yesterday. WW's investigation doesn't clear him because - he could be a godfather, or - she might not be sane.

vote: Peacebringer
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #853 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:09 pm

Post by Talitha »

Good point rm. I noticed something like that myself.

IIRC (and please correct me if I'm wrong), in the town game STD, you were early on all the bandwagons (lynching townies). In the village game you have been reluctant to join in on any bandwagons, joining late or not at all.

It's good enough for me to suspect that you are town in one game and scum in another. Let's find out which :twisted:

unvote: PB, vote: STD
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #856 (isolation #101) » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:34 pm

Post by Talitha »

Let me get this straight.

You were happy to lynch both myself & MMCL (Town)
You were reluctant on Nanook (godfather scum) in the Town, first saying you think he's a roleblocker, then jumping on the Nanook bandwagon when it looked hopeless.

You were late on the Fuldu lynch in the Village
You were reluctant on Coron (scum) in the Village.

I actually think there's a better case for
lynching STD in the town
rather than the village.

unvote STD, vote MoS
He's replaced FD who I was suspicious of, and is being too quiet.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #866 (isolation #102) » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:24 pm

Post by Talitha »

I can understand that it isn't easy to replace into this game, so a big "thank you" to the replacements.

So we still need replacements for Nanook and silgado? I'm almost tempted to suggest we lynch Nanook and save Norinel having to find a replacement for him. Silgado is alive in both games IIRC.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #867 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:26 pm

Post by Talitha »

Lynching without a claim is a little problematic though. So I guess it depends whether Nori can get replacements or not.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #869 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:47 pm

Post by Talitha »

So... whadaya guys wanna do?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #887 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:31 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm tending to believe STD. Prefer to lynch someone else.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #892 (isolation #106) » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:37 pm

Post by Talitha »

I have this wild-ass clairvoyant feeling that SpeedyKQ is scum. And Fishbulb is just starting to give me some heebie jeebies. Still think PB is scum but have an investigation result that says otherwise so,

unvote: MoS, vote: SpeedyKQ

I would feel badly lynching someone who so kindly read the whole thread as a replacement, but I figure we can't let sentiment get in the way of mafia hunting.

I think willows may be scum in the town too - just an impression that she is holding back, hiding something, when i read her posts over there.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #894 (isolation #107) » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:45 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yay, ralphm's still here!

(I hope you change your mind and stick around!)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #904 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:09 pm

Post by Talitha »

unvote: speedy, vote: Fishbulb

It's the day one lynch bait all over again.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1154 (isolation #109) » Wed May 11, 2005 4:05 pm

Post by Talitha »

Mwahaha, bet you didn't think I'd be back.

Claim huh? :) Let me just familiarise myself with where we are at. I haven't been following the thread closely enough since I died for the second time.
Then
I'll decide if a claim is in order.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1155 (isolation #110) » Wed May 11, 2005 11:19 pm

Post by Talitha »

Alright, I see it's 'all info on the table' time.

I am town nurse and village seer (deceased).

My town night choices were
Night 2: Peacebringer
Night 3: No choice in time
Night 4: ralphmerridew
Night 5: No choice in time

My 2 village investigations were
Night 1: Talitha I (not a werewolf)
Night 2: Peacebringer (not a werewolf)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1165 (isolation #111) » Sun May 15, 2005 11:15 pm

Post by Talitha »

I wish I'd kept up with town goings-on better since getting lynched.

I'm getting slightly different Fishbulb vibes than I got in the village, so I'll leave him be for now.

ralphmerridew came to my defense back on day 1 after I chatted to him privately (as my fellow village mason) and told him I wasn't scum. It was too little too late though, but I did feel that he was sincere. So I'll leave him be for now.

That leaves me with Fuldu & Uraj. I'm suspicious of both, but I guess I'd prefer to go for Fuldu today, in case Uraj is actually a useful cop.

vote: Fuldu
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1169 (isolation #112) » Mon May 16, 2005 10:43 am

Post by Talitha »

Oh sorry. Wasn't thinking. :oops:

I will try and read over Fuldu & Fishbulb's posts again very shortly.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1177 (isolation #113) » Fri May 20, 2005 1:21 am

Post by Talitha »

OK, I looked over the town lynches of the 2 scum Nanook and STD because i thought they would give the most information.
Things of note:
- neither Fuldu or Fishbulb helped lynch Nanook the Godfather
- Fishbulb was earlyish to vote for STD, and didn't waiver after the claim
- Fuldu was hesitant to vote for STD but eventually changed his mind after the claim
- ralphmerridew went after STD immediately on Day 4
- Uraj/King E are making me
very
uneasy with the complete lack of participation on those 2 days.

So in conclusion, I'll keep my vote on Fuldu, and
FOS: Uraj

Why is no-one else voting?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1217 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:00 am

Post by Talitha »

Sorry Uraj - I didn't realise this game had flicked back to town day.

Firstly - important question. How many scum are there still alive?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1222 (isolation #115) » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:42 am

Post by Talitha »

OK, my access to scum has returned. I hope it lasts but can't promise. It's being so fickle.

First thing.. It's most likely we do have 2 mafia left alive. And there's 5 of us, so it's a lynch wrong and lose situation.

Uraj: Have you posted all of your claimed night choices anywhere? I'm too lazy to go hunting.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1225 (isolation #116) » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:13 am

Post by Talitha »

Thanks ralphm.

What's interesting to me at this point, is that uraj hasn't voted for ralphm, and ralphm hasn't voted for uraj. And no-one else has indicated leanings.

If I had to vote at this time, it'd be for uraj.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1229 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:59 am

Post by Talitha »

Fishbulb wrote:Obviously it isn't in the town's best interest to vote, so you saying that it is interesting that no one is voting, is interesting in itself.

Could it be that neither of them is scum? Is Talitha subconsciously pushing for us to hurry a vote knowing we aren't hitting scum? Or was that just a fluff post to show that she is still here?
You're joking right? Here we have Uraj saying unequivocally that ralphm is scum claiming that he is an insane cop. If this was true I would definitely expect it to be followed up with a vote.

On the other hand we have ralphm who, if he happens to be innocent, must know for a fact that Uraj is lying. Again, the standard reaction here would be to vote for the person that you are convinced is scum.

I'm not trying to rush anything. If I were, I would've voted myself. I am noting, however, that the behaviour of both of them is strange to me. They're both hanging back and waiting, when they supposedly both
know
that the other is scum? Something is off.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1230 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:08 am

Post by Talitha »

And I said that nobody else had
indicated leanings
... I don't see how wanting people to discuss the situation could be considered pushing them to vote. It was a push for people to post their opinions, yes.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1233 (isolation #119) » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:40 am

Post by Talitha »

Is there any chance there is only one scum left? Just looking at the setup, the Town town seems like it might be weaker than the Village town. Ie, only 2 masons over here, no sane cops, the vig was only a one-shot.

If there's only 1 left then I think it
has
to be Uraj or ralphm. I'm still weirded out by the fact that they're not voting, but maybe that's just me.
So if there's only 1 left, lynching one today, and the other tomorrow if the game is still going, should win it for the town.

If there's 2 left then that changes things considerably. Excluding any funny mason business, it's ralphm & Fishbulb, or Uraj & Fishbulb, or ralphm & uraj. I think ralphm & uraj is quite unlikely, but I'll kick myself later if this is some double bluff.

I don't really believe Uraj's cop claim. If we've got 2 scum left it seems too convenient that he got an innocent result today. So the Uraj/Fishbulb pair is looking most likely to me.

So taking into account both possibilities (one scum left or two) it looks to me like a Uraj vote is the best bet.

I'll be voting him shortly unless anyone wants to attempt to sway me, or point out something obvious that I've missed.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1236 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:48 pm

Post by Talitha »

RM - Your assumptions on what people would do as pro-town/anti-town whatever rely on people to be:
- paying attention
- thinking logically
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1239 (isolation #121) » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:22 pm

Post by Talitha »

I've tried a couple of times now to make sense of the long posts of uraj & ralphm, but it's not happening for me. I have the attention-span of a goldfish right now.

I notice that both uraj and ralphm are now saying that I'm scum, due to their own attempts at logic based on their ideas of game balance or consistency. If it wasn't completely insane play, I'd say they're both scum.

MoS, I would really value your input, as you are only one I trust at all in this game.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1245 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:53 am

Post by Talitha »

I'll put a vote on tomorrow.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1249 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:56 pm

Post by Talitha »

Damn, I just read over Day 1 again trying to get a better handle on ralphm and uraj, but the only thing I achieved was reliving the excrutiating agony of getting lynched.

So I'll go with the pairing up logic...

If uraj is town, then so is Fishbulb. That leaves rm as solitary scum.

If rm is town, uraj could be solitary scum, or uraj & fishbulb could be scum together.

vote: uraj

If he is innocent, lynching ralphm tomorrow should win it for the town. If he's guilty and the game doesnt end, Fishbulb is the other scum.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1252 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:23 pm

Post by Talitha »

There aren't any other feasible options from where I'm sitting.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1261 (isolation #125) » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:47 pm

Post by Talitha »

*Village Mason Tally high fives the other masons*
Great job village!

*Town Doctor Tally I shakes her head*
Bastards! Don't you ever lynch me Day 1 again. See what happens?

*Town scum Tally II smiles contentedly and pats ralphm on the back*
A very well played game ralphm.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #1262 (isolation #126) » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:51 pm

Post by Talitha »

Oh and great game Nori. Very original concept, and I would definitely play a dichotomafia game again. I wonder if it would be better/easier with fewer players?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”