Dichotomafia- Games Over

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #61 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:48 am

Post by willows_weep »

/confirm receipt of stuff.
Uhm...it's going to take me a bit of time to be able to keep up with all the games...Like I thought we were still on 2 threads or 1.
So since I usually have blocks of 30mins or less to check up on my games before 10pm any night Id prefer 2 threads.
And yea can't it be temporarily stickied?
Or better yet...why not have a seperate section for it like Cadmiums game?
Doesnt have to be invisible though.
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:53 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ok,
The MMCL Tally thing is odd.
Like MMCL isnt very near 100% sure tally is scum .But comes out day one implicating that MMCL has a reason to think tally is scum and vote worthy.
Is it a bit early to paint targets on ourselves?

I would think it less odd if it were nessacary. Like maybe we were on our way to lynching the 'wrong' person ( but how would we deem who is 'wrong' or 'right') or if someone didn't think theyd last the night...

And odd again because you're not even sure...
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:11 pm

Post by willows_weep »

K...that post only makes me figure that MMCL may be right.
You know?
It just kind of sounds like at least you might want to go down fighting despite of the fact that you're bad for the town.

(That last sentence based on Tally or anyone else in that position being known scum already (100%))

Like...if you're going to be found out/lynched or just loose...that it shouldn't go down like this.
Albeit it's a pretty sucky way to go. Day 1 , not even a really credible investigative claim and nothing else to back it up.
I agree this is pretty skeevy like.

Oh, Im not saying you're mafia Tally. Just thinking about how your last post had me feeling tied with MMCLs' revelations.

The thing I'm not getting over though is....WHY!
What was MMCLs need for coming out like this when there isn't anything concrete?
At least there are some concretes in a mafia game...I think sometimes

Im wanting the motive for having done this when seemingly there was no pressure.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:40 am

Post by willows_weep »

lol I like Fishbulbs post...

wonder if mmcl' out and about again..

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #135 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:07 am

Post by willows_weep »

see thats the thing. Even though I don't embrace MMCLs strategy or such Talithas defense isn't up to par is it?
Maybe I just actually have certain expectations that I didn't realize I had/have.

Though how does one really defend themselves against MMCL strategy?
It's not exactly based totally with concrete in gaming stuff right?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:43 pm

Post by willows_weep »

That's the point(one of them) of my post.
There really isn't much of anything to defend against, so I don't get how you would because ...there isn't concrete evidence. And ...yea.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #184 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:41 pm

Post by willows_weep »

I'm actually not too worried about Talitha. After all of this Talitha still hasn't claimed right?
Perhaps Talitha is used to the barrage and is scum with self interest at heart.
(That is what I was just thinking about when I read the posts before mine now.)

But then my point from last time still stands. Perhaps protown person with interest of the town at heart.

Anyhoo...if substantial evidence (well, what is that anyway in this kind of game?)(Evidence that leads the majority of players to seriously conretely not only consider voting but actively vote...(?) )
comes up then it'll probably make this discussion on Talitha and MMCL much better?

I'm going to look into the lulu thing, because I haven't yet seen this person in games, and people seem to be talking about lulu a lot (well not a LOT but enough for me to notice I don't really know that person(not that I REALLY know the lot of you save for one a bit more than nill))

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #192 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:23 am

Post by willows_weep »

ooo But if there is only one doc and MMCL had asked first shouldn't he sort of get priority? But the coin thing I guess allows room for error .

What about Wacky and Uraj is votable?
People have given info on the other players (lulu and nanook) Peacebringer. For me Wackys stuff just looks odd and hyper or something.

(btw that post was about not doing anything major till substantial evidence either way was observed)

He's usually online at late nights right? I usually see 'nanook' across the board anyway (on index page showing last posts).

...Though I haven't been here much myself. Hey! There was no one on mscum but me online sometime around 9pm-10pm last night....so sad.
Im hungry

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #197 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:05 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh! What about a nightwatchman type role?
They get to follow people for a part of the night and they can see what goes on around them.
If something negative happens around them it could mean theyre mafia but it doesn't necassarily.
The watchman can also sometimes be helpful but not a doctor.
Hm at least thats how it was written for me.

HM If Tally was a gf like role that had protection from investigations...wouldn't the mod make sure that everything went ok for her?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:24 pm

Post by willows_weep »

You know what...
this whole I thought someone is scummy enough to not just fos but vote. Scummy enough to have people listen to my ideas and emplore them to see your point of view. When the person defends themself you still feel enough to keep the vote on...then you still think said person is scummy but because of their posts you think you see a possibility of a maybe protown role? and you unvote this person...But you still don't believe this person????

(Especially because there should have been doubt in your mind in the first place!
The bit about not being completely sure is one thing , add to that it having feelings involved. There is always a possibility of something until one thing happens and cancels it out.)

Essentially that is what I'm getting from the thread right now (not everyone of course).
Now not putting actual people in this thread into what I just said...does that sound practical?? or such

I'm not saying this to tell anyone to vote anyone or to not...but gee what you're saying just doesn't make sense to me.
Because essentially that lil bit I wrote is what it all sounds like.

:sigh: I ask for peace.
vote:lulu

In another post you were all 'MMCL you need to give us something more concrete and I was confused about the things you said..."(obviously not a direct quote)
Anyway the post where you voted implies/says that you were going to vote because MMCL was the only one with anything mildy substantial.
but that shred of doubt is enough for me, and i guess mmcl, to unvote.
OOOOO!
So many things with MMCL, you need more from him, you vote because of what he says (sure there are/were others voting because of that as well. It is a good reason until you actually hear the whole of it.) , but you're confused from and because of what he said? but you still did vote, and now your last post pretty much just repeats what MMCL said before and in your final explanation you tie yourself and your choices to MMCL again.

( also...arg never mind I said it before and no one seemed to care so whatever.)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #210 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:37 pm

Post by willows_weep »

BTW The part above voting for lulu is kind of seperate from the after voting for lulu part.(the feeling Isn't as totally/partially seperate though, I think)

And spelling correction on emplore=implore.
Whenever I'm really passionate about what I'm writing in this thread and expressing how I feel about something I tend to unconsciously use words that exaggerate feeling. But by putting something in this thread even if not directly asking someone to read it and think about it, it still becomes a request you know?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #212 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:00 pm

Post by willows_weep »

oooo no, I'm pointing out that YOU keep talking about MMCL, that YOU have all of your decisions tied in with him in some way (in your posts. The proof is in your posts)(maybe not ALL but in the area of voting,etc)

eee!!!! sO why are you saying I'M doing anything to you?

Not wishy washy really because I'm not focusing so much on the fact that you voted and then unvoted. People do that all the time(unless they don't), and people change their minds.
I'm focusing on your reasoning , the words that accompany your voting and or unvoting and your posts on anything (well not ALL of your posts, I'm sure there's at least 1)

ooooooooooo....but you just said you WERE NOT sure you believed Tally!
i dont know if i believe her, but that shred of doubt is enough for me, and i guess mmcl, to unvote.
Shred usually refers to something pretty small compared to a whole bigger thing.
That pretty much says that you don't believe her but you'll give benefit of/for that shred of doubt (At least that's what I see it as saying).

So now you just believe tally for the moment

The last moment (3hrs and 11 minutes in between (something like that) you weren't sure but were closer to disbelieving because a shred is typically smaller than the whole, and just stating it that way has an air of being closer to disbelief.

Another moment ago you believed "so-and-so is guilty" and maybe before you just didn't have any beliefs which is why you went with the point of view most prominent in the thread?

(btw all that is essentially what your posts have said. I can give you the post numbers if you want optical proof that I'M not doing/saying it all willy nilly...it's actually in the thread. ) (sure everything that would be typical isn't always the way it occurs and or is. But the exact words in the post is what lends to the typical.)

enough for me, and i guess mmcl, to unvote.
Also that quote shows YOU tying yourself to MMCL .
I just don't see that as necassary. And I only/able to note it so much because you've done it so much.

argh! I need to type up the 8 semester plan thingie...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #217 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:03 am

Post by willows_weep »

...I know they're different.
My reason for putting the quote in there is to show you that YOU did in fact say that(what the quote says), and a number of other things.
i'm saying he must have come to the same conclusion as i. they are very different things.
...I get what you're saying. I'm talking about the fact you said it.

Would it be more helpful if I quoted every post I'm referring to and then re write my points?
Because right now it seems that in your last post you're focusing on the very end of my last post...but my text doesn't say anything about voting there....your text does.

(and likewise none of my text in the entire post talks of you unvoting because of MMCL. It only tells of the reason you have given for unvoting. That part happens to be directly quoted as well...)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #261 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:31 am

Post by willows_weep »

:cries:
If no one is going to change can this all just be what it is? hip with the moot point?

Everyones making valid points, no one is going to back off, no one sees reason to...so no headway is going to be made right?
Its a personal choice PB has made and PB has experienced the consequences good and bad. Has had people giving their personal viewpoints on it, and so then has been given constructive feedback.

PB has also given PBs personal viewpoint , explained stuff, and now everyone has feedback regardless of them wanting it or not.

This doesn't look changeable (on either side in any degree), so uhm...yea this is old.

Is there like a thread in the GD for where players can comment on other players?
Polite stuff of course.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #279 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:05 am

Post by willows_weep »

We can't confirm the innocence or lack of it of Uraj or PeaceB. through what we've learned so far.

I'm going to go look in the MD to see what Norinel is talking about.

Because had PB been scum, we would be praising Nanook. It kind of seems to me that people are punishing him because PB is innocent
I really don't get this STD. Can you explain it a bit so I can?
Dunno when I read it it feels to be missing something.
:shrug:

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #308 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:04 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, I thought I posted here last night.

I said I like where my vote is.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:46 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Thats like 6.
Whens the deadline? Ill maybe be on till 8amish in case the trend changes.
I agree with wacky in the sense that if your role is heaps of amazing that you at least should have claimed.
But should and would/could are subjective things.

To tell you the truth, I'm totally with you on not claiming. I understand this annoyance, I had this role that could potentially make or break the town (if I succeeded town would be better off) but the day thread were bloody annoying for NO REAL REASON.

And you can see by all of the questions being posted here towards MMCL and towards the general thread that...people are unsure of what is going on.

If someone answers when the deadline is before I leave for the morning I'll do the courtesy.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #378 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:49 am

Post by willows_weep »

vote:peacebringer

What dream?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #386 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:38 am

Post by willows_weep »

k, so I don't have much of an idea about how we go about actually starting this day...but dunno are their any 'agendas' etc behind any of the votes going on now? my vote doesnt have any of that yet.
Only a slight wondering.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #414 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:19 pm

Post by willows_weep »

ooo...IIRC?
ww? (werewolf?
ah...the confusion in my brain

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #433 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:42 am

Post by willows_weep »

What do you mean voting back and forth?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #437 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:08 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Y'um...we're not actually doing much even if its not that I vote you vote thing.

So, who are you getting scummy vibes from?
Anyone? (call to all the players)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #456 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:11 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh, I wasn't even thinking about that. Different game.
Hhe,isn't it interesting when people dare assume things about what they would not have an understanding of?

Did I look at this thread this morning?
Odd, things arent as clear as they should be.
I'll work on that

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #459 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:41 am

Post by willows_weep »

...Wait...
Tallys vote is following mine because of my stated wondering.
What does this have to do with the other thread?
It's kind of lame to even bringing it up in that context.

It screws up the point of the game when you bring in your 'issues' from other games.

If I could express what I mean better I would...
hm..
You're saying your handicap is that people are always ok to get on your bandwagon day 1?
Well you can't brandish your handicap as a weapon all the time(well you can but...).

Its like being angry at the entire world for your own personal issue.
Your cause for the issue is posting style or something?
Is that what was being complained about in the other thread and other games you've been in? Because I know I've had to listen to this multiple times for days on...
Well...that's not how this particular instance started.

A wondering. Nothing else to go on. You're not in danger. The only thing you've done so far for me to inspect is continue on with your issues that only you seem to bring up constantly for
any
reason.

Hm Im not sure if this post came out right...
Anyone who understands what I'm saying can phrase it all better?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #464 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:50 pm

Post by willows_weep »

What game?

Uhm, am I not allowed to wonder without consequence??
..See once again you mention other games as though they have to mean anything in present context. Why do you constantly do that??

And if you're even going to bother whats the point of being vague or dropping the 'important/point' of the reference??

I really do dislike talking to the same person post after post.
What's everyone up to?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #467 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:35 am

Post by willows_weep »

hm, I don't remember that...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #469 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:55 am

Post by willows_weep »

ohh....thats how many votes.
Ill read back to see if there are any other reasons for the others I didn't realize

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #471 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:01 am

Post by willows_weep »

lol thanks.

What don't I remember?
The only thing I remember from the other thread around MMCL is with Talitha.
And now that its being brought up again I remember a 1-3 page conversation on PB and voting, and bait?
Lol, please tell me if I'm talking about different games.
Because I was thinking he was referring to a game that is not in anyway related to this game.

How am I pushing Peacebringer??
I haven't done anything to him.

I voted for him when the thread opened (and other people voted for other people), and since then I've just asked why he keeps bringing up certain things(which I didn't till my last post why he was so annoyed already in the game).

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #473 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:34 am

Post by willows_weep »

no no....annoyed that its constantly talk about PB and issues surrounding posting,voting, perceptions etc.
Not that he's talking about the other thread exactly.

So in other words that's not what I'm making a big deal of if I were to be making a deal of anything.
I know you're not talking physically literally.

OOO Aggressive?? Post 464?
That post is me under the impression that PB isn't talking about Dichoto in any sense of the game.

Why don't we wait for PB to tell me what game he's talking about?
Does anyone remember anything associating MMCL and myself in the other thread(dichoto) that 'ended where things went"?

If that post seems in any way aggressive I guess that's just how you're perceiving my annoyance that he's bringing a totally different game into this thread and then not even giving the facts on it but being vague.

Only PB can fix this communication problem.
So until PB let's me know if he's talking about the game I think he's talking about there really isn't any use in going further on this topic.

So I'll also just comment on the your second 'paragraph' then too. To perhaps have it in better context to finally end my point on the matter and it be at least understood, with no need for thinking about right or wrong.
Just for the point to be understood.

K, work calls.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #478 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:48 am

Post by willows_weep »

..post 468= 5 votes

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #479 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:52 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh, didnt see those other posts. Just RM.
Oh, ok.
I didn't know you were referencing the town.
Thought you were referencing one of my other games.
Now I will go at some point to figure out where that is just because I want to know.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #486 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:04 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ah, thanks for the clarity Silgado!

So, what else is up threaders?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #489 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:41 am

Post by willows_weep »

lol I had nooo Idea what Nanook was talking about till I re read talithas.
TSS is voting fuldu for bringing things up first?
And talitha is voting for the feel?
And I cant see the other page...so Ill copy this and go there...

So if we count tss vote thats 5 on fuldu!
Whoa.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #491 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:37 pm

Post by willows_weep »

What did I do and how?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #499 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:48 am

Post by willows_weep »

oh...dude.
Wonder if we're right on the count.

:( where is our mod?
:begins chanting to bring about mod:

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #503 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:37 am

Post by willows_weep »

Someone had said they had a vote but it hadnt gotten counted?
Oh, that was ralph, and ok Ralph didnt vote for Fuldu.
Hm, oki

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #511 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:44 am

Post by willows_weep »

Talitha, did I miss something you may have said on another page?
Why do you switch your vote to FD?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #514 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:17 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, I think RalphM. is using Talitha as a current example because of this part of your other post Nanook:

[quote]not going to roleclaim when they are so close to a lynch are usually scum[/b]

I do know of more examples from my experience, but since Ralphs example is 'better' in obvious respects, those details don't matter really.

I'm saying these things because my response to your previous post, was to think about my experiences, where people who refuse to roleclaim have been town more than scum (which only counters the connotation of your 'usually')

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #532 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:17 am

Post by willows_weep »

I don't know.
Talitha never claimed, and Fuldu isn't going to right?
The similiar stance is what strikes me as odd.
I mean if anyone is the positive rolemodel it's Talitha.
You know to set the point.
But as far as having someone else actually say they are taking the stance to purposely get send the point across....Just slightly bothers me.

Though Fuldus post 500 with an explanation of why a no claim feels different from Talithas. Plus they are two different situations. No one is claiming any type of knowledge.

I get the point of both players seperately. But then I ask "where does this leave us?"

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #536 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:45 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, I didnt.
But I am confused.
Is the post switched around?

Lol, I dont even remember how it was originally. And I know I read the last 2-3 pages over again earlier today...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #543 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:02 pm

Post by willows_weep »

ooo I don't think you're trying to claim.
Are you meaning Wacky?

But your last post makes me see that you mean specifically not claiming on day one.

Oki

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #560 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:45 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, and no reason as to why you have no results MMCL?

We'd need to know if Nanook has a blockable action.

When day started without a kill I simply figured that with MMCLs role seemingly seeing what people do at night scum choose not to kill because it seems like that would be a good idea.
But that theory has issues.

MMCL is there anything about your role that would help us with anything?

:) I'm not going to be here/much this next new week

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #565 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:34 pm

Post by willows_weep »

So, no information on why no results.
Since we don't really know how your role works, and or what it does that leaves us with ...nothing.
Who did you attempt to have some sort of result on?

...I'm still wondering why ...what in the world possessed you to do whatever it was you did the other day.
None of it adds up, and it's not like you're being terribly helpful in helping us help ourselves (we have no seemingly concrete information to work with).

vote:MMCL

Ohhh...hm, my quick reply box has a ew button...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #577 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:57 am

Post by willows_weep »

would I have painted such a big target on myself if I thought Tally wouldn't be scum?
But wasn't there a time in that day where you did say she might not be? That you weren't sure if your information was correct?
Did I make anyone follow me?
What was the point of your actions? There are so many other ways someone with potential 'goods' on someone can help us.

But MMCL, what information does your ability give us?
You had seen talitha before right?
Doing what?
And you deemed it pure scum actions?
And you're saying the information you had was wrong.

So, it wasn't your interpretation of information, it was that the mod text was decieving?
Well, we would have to work out a way to test in what way it is decieving, etc no?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #785 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:20 am

Post by willows_weep »

whoa, it's been a long while.
I'll share my results once I get a grasp on what has been going on. I admit to only paying attention here and there

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #799 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:54 pm

Post by willows_weep »

whoa, it has been a long time.
Pardon, classes have actually had devotion of my time, and energy.

Lets see, I got that peacebringer is cool beans in the other game, dont know about this one.
Why Did I look in on pb? ...Honestly, I can't remember. But it was probably due to not wanting to have to pay attention to discussion on er...usual topics, in a way.

You all were really just waiting for me??
That wasn't uber info at all in my opinion...
something tells me that, this lenght of a wait, wasn't just for lil ol me

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #804 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:21 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Hm?
What about MeMe?
Well, not exactly cool beans, but not evil.
I'm just not saying exactly what was in the pm thats all.
Yup, there was another one I know.

I figured I remembered who it was, but I wasn't sure, so didn't post about it. It's not in my pm box, but in file.
But you have the order mixy.
N1 Is the one I wasn't sure on, so didn't tell you, and N2 I still have and told you.
I didn't tell you because I wanted to wait till I was sure.
But if wacky says not to reveal etc, then I wont.
The I don't really know why not...well I could reveal that just before night.
That would be good right? Give evil a potential scramble?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #821 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:41 am

Post by willows_weep »

How many votes are on nanook?
as for name and such my pm basically just said that I have the ability to block. Didn't mention any names and special descriptions and such. It did mention a special twist about my role though, but of course Norinel didn't say what it was.
That sounds really sketchy is all.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #825 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:53 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh, I forgot to ask you this before:
Wacky why was it surprising who I investigated?

vote:nanook

Nothing in your 'defense' seems passionate enough :shrug:

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #833 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:14 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Wacky- Oh yea, I remember that. I was reading that day that time, and was like "ohhh nono but ..."

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #925 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:56 am

Post by willows_weep »

Heya,
Ok, Im also not clear on the 'std explain yourself' part.

But reading back in answer to someones question: PB was 'cleared' in the thread that just closed.

And Talitha in reply to your comment previous, Im on a constant limited access.Sorry!

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #926 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:57 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh, wait , Tally isn't here right now right?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”