Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:41 am

Post by Fishbulb »

/confirm

Since there are plenty of random votes flying around, I'll wait a bit and try to put on more of a non-random vote.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:52 am

Post by Fishbulb »

PeaceBringer wrote:well I don't play like you are used to- and I made the context of my vote clear.

in other words I am not most people and try not to read to much into anything I say.

I have no control over what you or others may perceive of my choices of words or play given I don't know what most people do--
How can we not try to read into what you say? That's the whole point of the game. If you don't want us to misunderstand your intentions, how about you calm down and proofread your posts sometimes?

How long are you going to play like this? You've been here for almost two months; by now you should have a pretty good idea that your posting style gets you in trouble.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:45 am

Post by Fishbulb »

PeaceBringer wrote:I have multiple months of experience with playing the game with how I post. And yes I know how I play gets me suspected but it is how I play best. I am who I am.
No, posting on a web forum about deceit and murder is not "who you are".

This isn't an active conversation. It's not difficult to hit Preview instead of Submit and actually read what you are trying to post. Whether or not doing so is what you like to do, you should at least attempt to be curteous to the rest of us here.
PeaceBringer wrote:I try and proofread but I have a long history of posting on the fly and posting like I think, so often I neglect it. If you think my posts here lack proofreading you should see some of what I post at Footballguys. I am calm perfectly.
What difference does your "long history" make? Proofread; it's as simple as that. We don't care where else you post badly, just don't do it here. Otherwise, you'll find yourself getting lynched often just so we don't have to read your error-ridden triple posts every day.

Oh, the frequent posting doesn't get on my nerves at all; it's always easier to spot scum if they have lots of posts to examine. It's the complete lack of thought, subtleness, tact, and proofreading that irks me.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:21 am

Post by Fishbulb »

When pointed out as being aggressive you immediately jump to it being our problem, not yours. What I am trying to tell you is that it
is
in fact your problem. It seems that you are happy with the way you post, but you are missing out on the fact that your points are being lost. We can't just ignore your "posting style" (which is not necessarily due to frequency). Most of your posts come off completely different than you intend.

Making coherent posts is a must. Obviously, you can take your time and construct a well thought out post. If you slow down and do that every time, you will find people will listen to you more, and understand your point much better.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:35 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I understand what you mean, but I don't know if that would make her scum. I do believe that MMCL is innocent because I couldn't imagine scum pulling such an odd gambit, however. So, I'm inclined to join the vote if no other prospects become known. At least it will be slightly better than random.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:20 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

PeaceBringer wrote:But you came off as aggressive and arrogant which I did not appreciate, especially with the get lynched first every game threat which was way out of line.
That was exactly my feelings about you. And that wasn't a threat, I'm not even voting for you. From the beginning I was intending for it to be constructive criticism; unfortunately things got out of hand. Group hug.
Talitha wrote:This doesn't sound like a town-ish thought process to me. If you were town you'd be more concerned about doing the right thing, rather than how you appear.
Hmmm.... I can see where your coming from, but it looks like it's just a desperate attempt to get the focus off you before you are forced to roleclaim. However, that doesn't necessarily make you scum, so still no vote for the moment.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:07 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Chalk me up for lynching Talitha. Mostly because we have to start somewhere, and at least this is a little better than random.

Vote: Talitha
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:09 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Actually, I will
Unvote: Talitha
until we get a vote count.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:39 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Flying Dutchman wrote:So you say you have information that would suggest that she can be scum, but nothing solid, and you think she's scum, and that that's NOT enough to vote a person on day 1?! What kind of proof do you need on the first day!?
Yeah, that's my thinking. We need to lynch someone, and Day 1's are usually pretty random anyway.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:40 am

Post by Fishbulb »

No, I am annoyed with MMCL for saying he thinks you are scum, but he's not going to vote. Maybe I misunderstood much of the discussion, but actually makes him look scummier, in my opinion. Seems like he was hoping we'd all jump on and now that it would take a reasonable amount of persuading to get you lynched he backs off. I just don't know what to think of either of you now.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:51 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I'm not going to get involved in another PeaceBringer discussion. I've said it too many times before, so there's no use in going through that again.

Vote: Talitha

Like I said before, it's the best lead we got. It's Day 1, and no one has came forth with any better information. My only reservation is MMCL's play. He has thoroughly confused me all game. But I am pretty sure that he is indeed innocent. I can't imagine scum coming up with a plan like that, it would be suicidal. He has set himself up to be the main topic of conversation every day until he is dead.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:23 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I'm following along, and if I had anything to add, I would. But I still think Talitha is our best lynch today.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:22 am

Post by Fishbulb »

It is always frustrating to get lynched on Day 1, whether or not you are scum. Rarely is there any real reason for it, and you find yourself defending yourself against nothing. Unfortunately, random Day 1 lynchings are necessary. At this point, MMCL has put his role on the line by doing this. If we gotta go random, at least this way we will learn something about Talitha and MMCL at the same time.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:40 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

That's been my point the whole time. MMCL knew what he was getting into.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:29 am

Post by Fishbulb »

What would you prefer, to random lynch someone we had
nothing
on? It was our best lynch at the time.

Or were you just so sure she was innocent because you were scum?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:58 am

Post by Fishbulb »

MMCL wrote:Exactly... and as far as I am concerned I made a mistake... I will admit that happily. However, I never 'led' the town for a second.
Well, maybe now you will understand that anyone coming out with information on Day 1 is going to "lead the town", and will likely be lynched if incorrect.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:30 am

Post by Fishbulb »

But the main point is that you shouldn't have came out with the information so early. We did what was right in that situation. And the next thing that is right in the situation is to lynch you. I'm not saying it's a certainty that you are lynched tomorrow, just that under normal circumstances you
should
be lynched. Obviously this game has a few other nuances that might change the natural order of things... We'll have to wait and see.

As for today, I got nothing at the moment.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:43 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Yeah, I see where you are coming from Mgm. I'm not sure it warrants a vote, but I guess we need to start somewhere.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:59 am

Post by Fishbulb »

PeaceBringer wrote:Ralph, I understand that I am newer around here and folks don't know how to read me. All I stated is I does get tiring and some of these folks should be able to read me by now.
So then maybe it isn't
our
fault.

Besides, no one is voting you because you seem scummy; it is just a random Day 1 vote to incite discussion. Just like I said with Talitha, we gotta start the game somewhere, and because it is Day 1 there is not really anything to defend yourself against. Don't take it personal.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:51 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

I don't follow you... Fuldu did what?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:58 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Talitha wrote:Fishbulb, lulu, Nanook & MMCL, in particular, strike me as being conspicuously quiet.
Yeah, sorry. I keep finding myself losing interest in this game. When I read over posts, I just don't have much to say. I'll try to be better, I promise! :)
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:00 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Fuldu wrote:
fuldu wrote:Again, I don't know what else to say. Nanook finds me suspicious because I refuse to claim, but in this situation, I think that refusing to claim sets a positive precedent and claiming would set a negative one. I find him slightly suspicious for thinking it would be to the town's benefit for me to do so. I've tried to examine what some people have considered an incongruity between my Town behavior and my Village behavior. I don't think they're incongruous, and if they are it isn't obvious why people think that means I'm scum here and town there, and not vice-versa. I don't feel I've done anything to merit lynching, but I recognize that it often isn't necessary for people to have a reason on Day One.
You know come time to claim in other games, I don't ever see you have a problem, what's so special about this one? Just because I suspect you as scum for not claiming doesn't mean that I think any different of you in the other thread just so you know. In other words if you are scum here, it doesn't mean that I automatically assume that you're town in the town thread.
I'm confused. That isn't your quote, is it?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:41 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Yeah, no biggie. It just confused me when it seemed that Fuldu was arguing with himself, and then confused me even more when I couldn't find the original post of that quote.

I think I gotta go with the same thinking as yesterday. We gotta lynch someone. No one really has anything to add, so we are just stuck here until we are deadlined. Let's get this over with.

Vote: Fuldu
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:53 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I see your point Nanook. Even if we are to bring in any Town suspicions, that doesn't have anything to do with lynching you today. But likewise, I understand the others. They can't talk during the Town's day, so it still needs to be discussed in the Village for them to participate. I don't think they were intending on lynching you right now.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:08 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

I'm still interested in this Wacky vs. Nanook exchange. Especially Wacky's reasoning:
Wacky wrote:As Ralphmerridew said, you're voting for the people who were suspicious in the town. That seems like as good a reason as any.
I don't understand what you mean by that. He's voting you because you were voting him in the town, not the other way around, correct?
the silent speaker wrote:
vote: Flying Dutchman
. He said he's "shamelessly bandwagoning" Nanook when there wasn't a bandwagon on Nanook yet.
Wacky just did that exact thing to Nanook just a couple posts up. Did you intentionally ignore that?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:39 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Hmm... I wasn't as suspicious about Wacky as I was the silent speaker for playing favorites. Two people did the exact same thing, but he ignores the first and votes the second. If the second actually deserved the vote then the first should as well. If he was part of the town, he would be treating the identical suspicious behavior equally.
the silent speaker wrote:No, you're right, that post of Wacky's is ringing all kinds of bells. Not just the" wolfy wagon" line, but the paragraph about PB too has a couple of things that look wrong.
His excuse was laziness, but I'm not sure I buy it. It is likely that I would've been more placated if he had just owned up to it and said that he had already found Flying Dutchman suspicious, or similarly, Wacky not suspicious. Instead he tries to distance himself from Wacky by making ambiguous accusations. He just seems like a squirmy scum to me.

Vote: the silent speaker
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:26 am

Post by Fishbulb »

No wonder I was all confused before.

*shrug* I'm still fine with my vote.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:30 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I still don't see any reason to change my vote. I feel that the silent speaker has actually done something scummy while the rest of the candidates seem more random. Or have I missed something? :?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:44 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Sorry for disappearing like that.

Unvote: the silent speaker
... I guess it was just me. *shrugs*

Not sure where to go on this Coron thing. I can't tell how many people are voting him, and how many were just still voting lulu.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:01 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Waiting to what? If you have something to say, just say it now. Maybe it will give the rest of us that are actually here something to discuss.

...or are you stalling?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:07 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Why am I being prodded? I just posted last page. Everyone just posting to complain about others not posting is just as bad as not posting. At least add some content if you're going to do that.

Oh well, I don't see Coron as scum. I find it more likely that all the scum are already on his bandwagon, hence the lack of discussion. They don't want to change the subject, and the rest of us have nothing to go on.

I guess at this stage, it would be best to just lynch him so we can move on. But like he said, why get rid of an active player just to move the game along? Why not get rid of an inactive so at least we will have a better chance at continuing tomorrow?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:46 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

ralphmerridew wrote:Mod, could you prod everyone who hasn't posted yet today, specifically including but not limited to willows_weep?
But willows_weep has posted today.

I just wonder how long it takes to "get a grasp on what has been going on?" :?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:31 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Aww, just missed it.

Not sure where to begin today. The obvious suspicion would be on Save The Dragons and his continual reluctance to join in on Coron, but he made sure to make us think he wanted to. Of course, I don't think he would be that obvious if he was scum.

Hmm... I got nothing else at the moment. :?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:06 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

I'm here, and I don't need to reread the thread... I'm just at a loss. This game is little mind-boggling for me. I feel like I finally have a bead on someone, and then I double-check which day it is and realize I was mixed up.

That being said, I do find the game interesting, and would love to see it play out. I just don't know where to go at the moment. I don't get Talitha's suspicions on Mastermind of Sin at all, but I can't begin to think of a better avenue.

I don't know, maybe I do need to re-read this. :?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:28 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

That's a pretty safe scum claim, I would think. But, I didn't see Save The Dragons as scummy before.

I'll wait until he answers Mgm's question...
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:40 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Deadline in two days...

Well, something needs to happen, even if I'm not sure what.

Vote: ralphmerridew

Unfortunately I don't really have much reason to suspect he's scum, but if it's between him or SpeedyKQ (previously MMCL), then I have the feeling he's the better target.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:10 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Hmm... Well, I don't really have anything else to do but:

Unvote: ralphmerridew
Vote: Save The Dragons

I didn't think he was scum, but since it is down to him or me, I
know
I'm not.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:23 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Nope, she sure isn't.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:14 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Uh... Not me? :?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:12 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Mgm wrote:Let's stir things up.
Vote:Fishbulb
Well, I feel stirred...

Now what? :?

Is this still Day 1?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:28 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Mgm wrote:No doubt, there's scum in these wagons trying to appear like clueless townies, but I think you have a better chance at finding scum by looking at people's voting patterns instead of just being on those two wagons. Who was overeager? Did we even have any succesful scum lynches in the town? See who stayed away from those.
If you know the best way to find scum, then why are random voting
me
? From the way that sounds, you haven't attempted any of that yourself, but yet you're telling Coron to do it.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:58 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I'm
a prime suspect? Really?

Can't wait to hear this one.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:49 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Well, that's some solid reasoning you got there. Guess I am a "prime" suspect afterall. :roll:

Guess I was expecting something more... tangible.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:51 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Yeah, because your last minute jump on Nanook after he was a guaranteed lynch definitely clears you.
Coron wrote:
vote: Nanook

And hope for scum.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:04 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Well, that's great for you, but...
...what's your point? I am talking about the lynching of Nanook the Godfather in the
Town
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:31 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Well, yeah, I never said
anyone
was cleared. Or even that I thought that anyone is more suspicious than anyone else at this time.

Whatever your point is, I'm not saying that you are scum, just that your reasoning for your prime suspects is flawed for various reasons. And your insistance that your randomness does have merit concerns me even more.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:51 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Okay,
that
is a strong point.

Vote: Save The Dragons
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:58 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

I'm still for hanging Save The Dragons.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:34 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

I'd vote you again if I could, Save The Dragons. :P
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #49) » Sat May 07, 2005 5:23 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Coron wrote:I would have done better leaving my kill on MoS I think I figured out why fishbulb was defending him by the end of the night so I changed my kill.
Fishbulb- third mason right?
Sorry, but no, I'm not a mason.

And no, I'm not going to reveal anything from the Village. It would not benefit us here in the town in the slightest, which is all I'm concerned about. If you want to lynch me for that, then I would question your loyalty to the town as well. Obviously it was not meant to work that way or the first werewolf that died would rat out his gang, and same for mafia.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #50) » Sat May 07, 2005 7:33 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Me? Why? *shrug*

Townie, by the way.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #51) » Fri May 13, 2005 3:47 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Well, I scanned posts for everyone I thought could possibly be scum, and I think Fuldu is our best bet. Yeah, nothing specific, yet... just a hunch so far.

No vote, though, until I'm sure we should hang him.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #52) » Mon May 16, 2005 8:55 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
vote: Fishbulb

Just a hunch
A hunch? This isn't the time to vote hunches. I've already claimed so you're voting to lynch; hence my reluctance to vote on my hunch. It's not in the town's best interest to vote willy-nilly right now.

As for Fuldu, I'm going to try to read through again and see if I can find anything concrete. I figure a townie is the way to go (yeah, even though that includes me), but I still want more than just that and a hunch.

We still have a few days, folks. No need to vote just because there is a deadline, yet.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #53) » Thu May 19, 2005 6:07 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

And
that's
what makes him your least likely candidate? :?

Interesting...
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #54) » Fri May 20, 2005 11:38 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I was delaying voting because I just wasn't sure. I had seen the same thing Talitha had mentioned, but it didn't seem concrete enough. But down to the wire, and it looks like I'm not going to get any new information to work with, so it's time to go with my gut.

Unfortunately, Fuldu has been an active player, so it makes it difficult to hang him when we are having trouble keeping the game moving.

If I'm wrong you guys will probably hang me tomorrow, or if I'm right and there are any scum left I'm dead tonight, so my time in this game will probably be ending shortly as well.

Vote: Fuldu
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:46 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Well, I'd really like to hear from ralphmerridew. He's been fingered and pretty much top of my suspect list anyway.

Speak up!
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:04 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Talitha wrote:What's interesting to me at this point, is that uraj hasn't voted for ralphm, and ralphm hasn't voted for uraj. And no-one else has indicated leanings.

If I had to vote at this time, it'd be for uraj.
I indicated pretty specifically that ralphmerridew is top of my suspect list early on, and I still feel that way.

Obviously it isn't in the town's best interest to vote, so you saying that it is interesting that no one is voting, is interesting in itself.

Could it be that neither of them is scum? Is Talitha subconsciously pushing for us to hurry a vote knowing we aren't hitting scum? Or was that just a fluff post to show that she is still here?

I'm afraid all of this attention on Uraj45 and ralphmerridew is diverting us from alternate scenarios.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:36 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I'm just trying to analyze everyone and not just the two in the spotlight. Mostly because while one of them is likely scum, so is someone else here and if we ignore that we will have less information to work with tomorrow.

Also, your fluff post, and these recent posts, completely ignore my comment about being most suspicious of ralphmerridew. Considering your mention of most likely to vote for Uraj45, that is definitely interesting to note.

I still stand by my suspicions on ralphmerridew and extend it to include Talitha as possible scum as well.

I guess it's time for me to re-read some and see if that really fits, or if it's just my usual suspicious nature taking over again.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:36 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Well, the way I look at it, if we follow your Uraj45 plan, and you're wrong, the game is over. It's a pretty big risk.

However, after reading the thread again, I'm starting to trust you a little more. Nothing stood out as being particularly suspicious, and the nurse claim is probable.

That leaves me with the possibility that you were wrong about having two scum left like you mentioned earlier in the thread. That's what initially raised a flag for me because how would you know that there were two left? I had been assuming one. If there is only one, then Uraj45
is
a likely candidate. I still find ralphmerridew more suspicious, but Uraj45 is probably the better lynch in the situation.

But please, others, really think about this. I have a history of falling for Talitha's lies way too much. What can I say? It's the accent.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:32 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I'm reading regularly, just didn't have a clue what to say.

I think ralphmerridew makes a lot of sense, but that doesn't mean he's not scum. Currently, I'm trying to figure out if there's a scenario that he's missing (either because he overlooked it, or because he doesn't want us to think about it).
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:17 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Gah! I still can't help but think this is a trap. Talitha and ralphmerridew could be setting us up. But, at the same time, I don't have anything better here. No matter which way I go, I'm going to feel that it is a bad idea.

Okay, one last chance before I put my vote on Uraj45... Anyone object?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:22 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Talitha wrote:If he's guilty and the game doesnt end, Fishbulb is the other scum.
I really don't like this. Seems to me that she's setting the lynch up for tomorrow, which is only useful for scum to do. Granted, there aren't a whole lot of other likely suspects, but you have to leave your options open.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:59 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Vote: Uraj45
Fishbulb