Pepsidude
Pepsidude
Townie
Pepsidude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #251 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Pepsidude »

So we're not going to pool our coins and purchase a couple of investigations? Even if not all of the pooled coins get into town hands, this would still give us a good lead to go off of.
Pepsidude
Pepsidude
Townie
Pepsidude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by Pepsidude »

And I don't think we need to waste a cop to investigate Gimbo. I think the fact that he knew there were multiple toads pretty much confirms his role. I think non-toads would probably expect only one real toad.
Pepsidude
Pepsidude
Townie
Pepsidude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by Pepsidude »

Wow. Just when I start thinking Gimbo is playing logically, he blows it all with a random and illogical move.
I voted for you because you sounded scummy.
No support?
I knew there were other toads because OBVIOUSLY there are other toads, toads are townie, do you actually think there's onyl 1 toad? (1 townie)? DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I said it showed you were town by knowing there were other toads. But we don't know that all townies are toads? We don't know if our roleclaims are telling us we're other characters dresses up as toads or if we're actually mushroom people Surely some players have roles like Mario and Luigi?
Pepsidude
Pepsidude
Townie
Pepsidude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by Pepsidude »

Btw, what is "OMGUS"?

This is my first mafia on this site so I'm not used to some of these acronyms. Also, where I come from players do more FoSing than voting a different player in each post, waiting to vote until it's more final. :lol:
Pepsidude
Pepsidude
Townie
Pepsidude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by Pepsidude »

Is your role ever going to stop getting bigger and bigger, Gimbo? You always seem to come out with more information and abilities that you were hiding from us.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”