Mini 611a - Troy, Meet Helen (Restarting)

Acidmix
Acidmix
Townie
Acidmix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Post by Acidmix »

/confirm
Acidmix
Acidmix
Townie
Acidmix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by Acidmix »

I see we are already on page 3, cool.

currently I'm not sure who I want to vote for right now cf riot and blackberry some pretty pro-town to me, I find charter a little suspicious and walnut's posts do seem confusing. The rest I'm still unsure about.
Acidmix
Acidmix
Townie
Acidmix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by Acidmix »

pfft . . haha page 4 now, I guess thats what I get for submitting my post so late.
Acidmix
Acidmix
Townie
Acidmix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:32 am

Post by Acidmix »

Macavenger wrote:
Acidmix - how about some reasons for why you read people that way? Comments on the charter wagon?
The reason I think cf riot and blackberry are pro town is because they are doing alot of scum hunting or at least thats what it seems like to me going posts: 54, 60, and 61. They also seem to have a very aggressive play style.

The Charter Wagon:

I find charter suspicious for post 37.
The one thing I've learned from my first game is that its never a good idea to post that your refusing to answer question seeing as that as how player get information.
Acidmix
Acidmix
Townie
Acidmix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by Acidmix »

Macavenger wrote:
charter wrote:
Macavenger wrote:
Acidmix wrote:The reason I think cf riot and blackberry are pro town is because they are doing alot of scum hunting or at least thats what it seems like to me going posts: 54, 60, and 61. They also seem to have a very aggressive play style.
Why would an aggressive playstyle e indicative of pro-town motivations?
He doesn't say aggressive playstyle is indicative of pro-town motivations. You've jumped to that conclusion all by yourself. He just says they also seem to have an aggressive play style, not that that makes them pro-town.
I think it's implied, given that he said it in the context of discussing why he found them pro-town. I'd like to see him answer the question himself.
To Clarify I never meant for that last sentence to mean that it was a reason I thought they where pro-town. It was just part of my analysis of those two characters.
Acidmix
Acidmix
Townie
Acidmix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by Acidmix »

Vote: Macavenger

For Strawmanning info in post:89.
Acidmix
Acidmix
Townie
Acidmix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by Acidmix »

ShadowGirl wrote:
Acidmix wrote:
Vote: Macavenger

For Strawmanning info in post:89.
I apologize for no posts - I've had to go to my friend's birthday, and I've been preparing for my dad's birthday. If anyone has any questions they'd like to me, I'd be happy to answer them.

Anyway, Acid, which post would you be referring to since 89 is your post?

yes 89 is my post and that was the post I was talking about Macavenger took the info from that post (meaning post 89) and focused on the last sentence of it in his post 93 and 95. he took the sentence and then tried to say that I said that because cf riot and blackberry had and afressive playstyle that made pro-town and no where in that sentence do I ever mention that making them pro- town. in other words he just straight up lied about it. you know may be thats not strawmaning or whatever I'm just a noob but either way that is not what I said at all!
Acidmix
Acidmix
Townie
Acidmix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Acidmix »

CF Riot wrote: @ Acidmix
CF Riot wrote:Acid are you sure Mac was lying about what you said in his question? Do you think Mac was trying to twist your words, or that he misread what you meant because of the way you answered?
You haven't posted since I first wrote this so it's no big deal, but since people have been ignoring my questions I thought I'd repost it for you.

Sorry I somehow overlooked or missed your question the first time.
To put it simple yes I think Mac was trying to twist my words. I guess its
possible that he just misread my post, but I think the reason he said
what he did was to eventually make me look suspicious or to simply
use it to discredit anything that I post.
Acidmix
Acidmix
Townie
Acidmix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:26 pm

Post by Acidmix »

Macavenger wrote:
Acidmix wrote:Sorry I somehow overlooked or missed your question the first time.
To put it simple yes I think Mac was trying to twist my words. I guess its
possible that he just misread my post, but I think the reason he said
what he did was to eventually make me look suspicious or to simply
use it to discredit anything that I post.
I've already explained why this is totally wrong. Please vote Netlava now. Thanks.
Just to prove you wrong Netlava is town, I'm a mafia goon and my partners are Charter and Hadhfang. Netlava is sibling/lover to my role.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”