Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Battousai »

Now, I don't know if this will help or not, but is game based off of the first Naruto, or the shippuden?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Battousai »

How dare you vote me for being from a different anime, have you looked at my avatar recently!?

I want to skip the random vote stage for the most part, how bout trying to figure out how many groups there are?

We have 12 people so, 4 groups of 3, 3 groups of 4, 3 groups of 2 plus 6 regular members?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Battousai »

Lol, I've watched all of the Naruto shows and half of the shippuden ones, but of course the mod has to go by the manga :roll:
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Battousai »

The first two, in my mind, were unlikely, but I still do feel there is more than 2 groups in the game. Possibly 6 vs 3 vs 3? I guess we'll find out D2 or D3 depending on the flavor of the the
night actions
day actions.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by Battousai »

I can't, as it's part of the mod pm.... I'm in the majority (I think), that's all I can say (I think).

Why is setup guessing D1 bad when there is hardly any discussion about the game itself (other than random votes) going on? I'm trying to provoke thought. Also, where did I imply I'm in the scum group? By me saying I think there is more than one scum group? What if I said I think there are 9 townies and 3 scum based on the dynamic of many 12 player games? Would that be scummy, I'm making a guess that I do not know the answer to, but using reasoning? You guys act like I'm trying to convince you there are more than 1 group. In fact in my last post, I thought I gave the impression that I'm dropping the subject altogether with the last sentance.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:07 am

Post by Battousai »

So the loyalists are the pro town and the rebel are the scum. So this means scum will have to use the killing power during the meeting? If so, then that means we should lynch anyone who kills during the meeting.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:59 am

Post by Battousai »

I have a question for you all? Should we use the vig kill on D1/N1? I mean, there's less information and D1 I usually feel uncomfortable lynching somone on such sort notice, but 2 kills? I think we should at least wait till the end of the second meeting where there is more information.

That's my two cents on the kill.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Battousai »

But the thing is, chances of it going to the scum is less, since they are the minority.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Battousai »

I would like to no why you find me suspicious? Is it because I was trying to get discussion early by posting that there might be more than 1 scum group in the game. Or is it because I thought it would be best to wait until D2 before assassinating someone (the reason being we would have more info to go on instead of D1)?

What about me and my scum partner, Farside, Claus?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Battousai »

The discussion of game setup is suspicious? Claus thinks so because it distracts the town, and everyone seems to agree with Claus. But what exactly did I distract us from? Every post before mine, except pregame discussion, was people random voting. I wanted to get out of it so I came up with discussing how many groups there are in the game with 12 people. Ok, distracting is bad, yes, but you also have to take into account what the person was distracting the town from...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:42 am

Post by Battousai »

How many people have been killed D1? 3. How many would have been killed if we just lynched (worst case scenerio the scum group got the vig ability)? 2. I know this is like an I told you so, but it just proves my initial point.

Claus: I did not say this in that content:
Claus wrote:But specially, Batt, the thing is most suspicious about your setup discussion is how you did it. You suggested that there were two sub-groups, and when you were asked how you knew this, you took the easy way out, saying:
Battousai wrote: I can't, as it's part of the mod pm.... I'm in the majority (I think), that's all I can say (I think).
The part you quoted was from an answer to someone demanding me to tell them what group I was in, not how I knew how many groups there are. You misinterpret my post making me look worse than I am, then you go and kill twice (1 at least looked like an opportunity kill, Ashmite, with no other imput at all.)

VOTE: Claus
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Battousai »

True, actually when I went offline I was thinking the exact same thing... Why lynch at all, and try to get in all the kills we need before deadline. The only thing I could come up with is weak arguments against players due to time may cause mislynches.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Battousai »

Sorry L, must of missed that post:

So are the Akatsuki the scum or the town group?

The Akatsuki is a reunion of 12 top-level criminal ninjas who have left their village to help each other achieve their individual and collective goals. Unfortunately, there is dissension in their ranks; this game will represent the power struggle between the leadership of akatsuki, the various members, and the rebel faction.

You see, I've seen the shows and the Akatsuki are the "evil" faction of the Ninja World. So when I asked that question it was just out of curiousty of, are we taking out the Akatsuki or are we all Akatsuki (answer obv).

Now the answer the mod gave us, told us there was a split, but didn't tell us how many of us split, did they splitters form more than one group or anything like that. I was thinking, for a time, that it was possible for at least 2 scum groups and 1 town because the mod said "the power struggle between the leadership of
akatsuki
the various members
, and the
rebel faction
. I was thinking it might be possible that the leadership could have turned on the members (that's 1 scum group) the rebels have seen this and broke away (that's 2) and the majority town group is just gullible and are supporting the leadership who are secretly plotting against them.

Just so you know, from the flavor of later text in the game, I do think there are just two groups- the loyalists and the rebel faction.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:49 am

Post by Battousai »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Battousai wrote:Sorry L, must of missed that post:

The Akatsuki is a reunion of 12 top-level criminal ninjas who have left their village to help each other achieve their individual and collective goals. Unfortunately, there is dissension in their ranks; this game will represent the power struggle between the leadership of akatsuki, the various members, and the rebel faction.

You see, I've seen the shows and the Akatsuki are the "evil" faction of the Ninja World. So when I asked that question it was just out of curiousty of, are we taking out the Akatsuki or are we all Akatsuki (answer obv).

Now the answer the mod gave us, told us there was a split, but didn't tell us how many of us split, did they splitters form more than one group or anything like that. I was thinking, for a time, that it was possible for at least 2 scum groups and 1 town because the mod said "the power struggle between the leadership of
akatsuki
the various members
, and the
rebel faction
. I was thinking it might be possible that the leadership could have turned on the members (that's 1 scum group) the rebels have seen this and broke away (that's 2) and the majority town group is just gullible and are supporting the leadership who are secretly plotting against them.

Just so you know, from the flavor of later text in the game, I do think there are just two groups- the loyalists and the rebel faction.
Vote: Battousai

That slip is going to cost you.
???????? That slip is going to cost you is not a reason to lynch someone. You have to at least say what I supposedly slipped up on and why it's scummy so I can at least defend myself....

Claus: When I play town and scum, I try to mix up my playstyle. While metaing people is a good way to find how they play as scum and town, I've been trying to be alternating my scum playstyle into my town playstyle and vise versa, also changing how I play also.

MOS: WIFOM? You don't think Claus could be scum because he didn't wait and act townish by trying to the majority to go along with it? That might be exactly why he did it, because if he was scum he would know Ashmite wasn't. So a townie did the same thing and he knew he could do it to and have us all doubting whether scum would do it.

UNVOTE, VOTE MoS

Ass: MoS

Claus: "Except you are not distracting the town from anything - you are simply not giving ANY input into the game."

I thought the reason everyone seemed to think I was scummy was because I was "distracting the town." That made me go back and try to defend that I wasn't distracting the town, thus being worse (according to you) for not giving any imput. Also, I believe this is STILL the first meeting.

I didn't think Farside was lynch worthy yet, thus why I prefered the wait till meeting 2 to have extra information. MoS's vote to ass farside seemed opportunistic to me. He gave no reason for it and just coatailed on Shadowpanda's reasoning. Then the next post was him voting to ass DGB for no reason at all. Everyone else's vote/ass did not seem opportunistic at all.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:00 am

Post by Battousai »

My vote is not OMGUS.... Because he looked at me, I went back at his most recent posts and then went back further to when farside was assassinated and felt his posts were opportunistic.

Yes, I seem to know the most because I ask the most questions about the subject :roll:

Megatron: So are you going to pardon Claus for his actions then by ignoring his kill? That's what I got from your last post because the Ash action and the Claus action seemed pretty interlocked to me.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by Battousai »

MoS: You still haven't told me how I slipped up....

Poor attack? I found SleepyPanda's thoughts of Claus to be right on the money. It's WIFOM of whether or not scum would vig kill someone with no support. But to me at least, it's more scummy than town when they vig kill someone for vig killing someone with no support. Also, I'm naturally overdefensive. If you attack me on asinine reasons then I will get defensive.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Battousai »

I don't recall ever calling them a different scum group. Just a different possible faction.

MoS is scum....
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Battousai »

MoS, explain to me how "So are the Akatsuki (which is everybody) the scum or the town group?" Trying to CONVINCE everyone that the loyalist are a scum group. I didn't even mention the word loyalist....

Also, tell me how a question asked BEFORE the game started and BEFORE roles were sent out have any relavance to the game at hand. You can't can you, that's because you are picking on the smallest of details you can find to incriminate me, because all you need is for someone to use the vig kill on one more townie and you basically win.

Come on people, MoS is going pregame and picking out quotes to throw in and use as reason of guilt.....
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:54 am

Post by Battousai »

The top part of that quote was written to you L. It was in response to post 165 where I missed a question asked by L in post 145. This was the question:
L wrote: Battousai, you asked the mod if the Akatsuki was mafia or not.
Battousai wrote:So are the Akatsuki the scum or the town group?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:The Akatsuki is a reunion of 12 top-level criminal ninjas who have left their village to help each other achieve their individual and collective goals. Unfortunately, there is dissension in their ranks; this game will represent the power struggle between the leadership of akatsuki, the various members, and the rebel faction.
If you knew this, why did you talk about possible set-ups? I don't think we would have gained anymore information from randomly guessing what the numbers could be.
And this was my answer:
Battousai wrote:Sorry L, must of missed that post:

akatsuki
the various members
, and the
rebel faction

You see any similarities? I do, because all I did was quote L's post (which featured a pregame question) without the quotes and added my answer to it. MoS used a pregame quote that was used later by L in a questioned asked of me to make his point, which still confuses me, more valid.

I still do not know how I try to convince everyone that the loyalists are the scumgroup.... and he has yet to explain it more clearly.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:56 am

Post by Battousai »

EBWOP: I think we should keep the two different counts, vote and assassination. The vote would only come into play as deadline is X amount of rl days away. That's my opinion on it anyways.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by Battousai »

Still haven't responded to my question. If I said that during the game, how could it be that I'm trying to convince the town the loyalists are the scum group. That just doesn't make sense.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by Battousai »

You haven't collected ANY information? We have what 2 or so assinations left before its LyLo...

I don't know what strategy you could possibly had that if exposed would let the scum win, but at the same time be so bad that there is no information on page 10 after about 1/3 of the players have been killed.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:55 am

Post by Battousai »

4 days to deadline, can we get a vote count and a assassination count?

I still think MoS is the scummiest person in the game, followed by MafiaSSK.

Anderson: MoS answered the reason for the slip, I personally don't get it, but maybe if he says it again for you better then I will.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:40 am

Post by Battousai »

You missed mine, I voted MoS and req assassination for him also.

Voting deadline is coming up in 4 days, so I think we should narrow down to the people with votes on them: Myself, MafiaSSK, MoS, plus No Lynch. Of the three, who does everyone feel is most likely scum or should we go for a no lynch and just assassinate like always (I feel that we should at least lynch, that way in case the rebels have the kill power and it goes silent the loyalists will have the most say)? My votes on MoS cause that's who I feel is the scummiest.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Battousai »

MafiaSSK, I've been metaing your recent games to try and find this strategy. I haven't found it yet, cared to point me to a completed game where you've used this before?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by Battousai »

Also, my strategy occasionally wroks. It helps win because it can find scum even if it is only occasionally useful.
There's no completed game as of yet where I have used this strategy. However an ongoing one would be 594(Ithink) in Mini Normals. I got replaced but I was using this strategy.
How can it occasionally work if you haven't completed a game with it yet and not be replaced?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:54 am

Post by Battousai »

Ya Megatron, I didn't lie. Either you missed the whole thing I wrote or you haven't been reading the thread that much.

The reason I find MoS the scummiest is because he was grasping at things that wasn't there at the person who seemed suspicious to a majority. If you actually read the entire post I wrote, there is that question, but immediately under it is the ANSWER. To me, if he didn't notice that part then he has already made up his mind on whether I was scum or not and was looking for reasons. Townies find reasons and then decide whether people are scum.

MafiaSSK: How many times have you actually used the strategy then, because your last post I get that you made the strategy AFTER you were lurking in another game, but that doesn't tell me how it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:31 am

Post by Battousai »

I already said who I felt was the most suspicious at one time, MoS. I also felt Megatron was also suspicious, but I waiting for him to do something while not under the microscope to out his partner.
Attack: Megatron

I don't really like to give a town list, but since there will probably be only one actual night, I don't see the harm anymore.

L- Wasn't too supicious of him at all, until he asked those questions which, to me, knocks him down a few pegs on the scumdar.

Tom/Ghostwriter- Didn't get too much of a read on him from his lack of posts, then Tom comes in and kills MafiaSSK which was either an obv buss or a good kill. I'm leaning towards the latter just by who he suspects right now (2 good candidates)
Well, I used the attack power. This is really bad for town, because if I accidentally kill a loyalist 20:1 odds I'll be lynched and we lose.

Tom- With 12 players, I would say 3 scum 9 players. But with claus I would guess 3 scum, 8 players and 1 third party. I don't think ABR would remove a scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:59 am

Post by Battousai »

I meant to put in why, must have forgot. Not feeling to well today, my hands are kind of shaking and I'm a little light headed. I'm going to the doctor soon so, after he is killed or blocks it or whatever please don't kill me until I at least get back and defend better.

Megatron was always on my suspicion list, I was only waiting for him to slip up and out his partner. He really hasn't done it yet, but I got the kill and I wanted to use it. I was debating on whether or not to use it on MoS, but I was just too unsure and the risk wasn't worth it.

What megatron has done: Goes easily onto bandwagons- followed MoS onto mine, farside's. He attacked tom for no good reason.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Battousai »

My kill may not have gotten through, but it PROVES me to be a loyalist. Kisame, Itachi's partner and close ally in the manga was a loyalist. Itachi must be a loyalist, as Itachi wouldn't want to kill Kisame.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:48 am

Post by Battousai »

Because I'm SO sure you're scum, and I felt no one else was going to go after you until it was too late. I was willing to take the risk for the rest of us loyalists.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Battousai »

I'm a loyalist, me being a rebel or third party doesn't fit in with the flavor if Kisame is a loyalist, which he was.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:26 am

Post by Battousai »

blocked AGAIN!
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:26 am

Post by Battousai »

Nah not really. Sorry town, thought I had to take a risk, and I guess it cost me my game life. Also, I lied I'm not Itachi. I thought if you knew my real name it would make you even more suspicious as I didn't get why KAKASHI would be in Akatsuki.

I still feel MoS and Megatron are the best bet for scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Battousai »

Now that I'm back in, I'll try it again this time. Nah just kidding Megatron. I'm playing strictly as Anderson would without consideration to my own win condition, which may or may not be the same (saying this to make sure it is clear that I'm necro'ing in fairly).

Mos: How do you know Claus is going out of his way to kill scum? So far all of his kills were loyalist who were acting scummy. Your right a neutral wouldn't act differently, but that doesn't mean he couldn't be scum.

I've been thinking, if we mislynch today we lose (if there's 2 scum it's 4 v 2). I say we do a no lynch to narrow down the field. What does everyone else think?

Unvote,Vote
: No Lynch
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Battousai »

Statistically, if we vote no lynch there will be a better chance of lynching a rebel. Tomorrow, from the point of each loyalist, there will be a 50% of finding scum or 25% if there is only 1.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Battousai »

Well with the current setup, we believe there are 3 factions- loyalists, rebels, and a neutral. I doubt there will be more than 3 rebels so the chance of a rebel being vig'd is considerably less than a loyalist. So I conclude that the rebels will not have more than 1 kill to balance the game. Also, I doubt there are more third party roles that can kill. The current supposed setup is 3 rebels, 1 neutral, and 8 loyalists. Adding a SK or the likes would unbalance the game for the loyalists as 5 people will have different win conditions than the 7 loyalists. I doubt that there is another third party player. Furthermore, I will have to reread the rules to figure out what happens after lynch concerning the vig skill to make sure this works.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Battousai »

How do you know the rebel's don't have a kill of their own? So we must lynch in case the rebels use the vig kill as well.

Well here's all who are alive, I'll be playing as myself right now, because this is lylo, deadline will hit before anderson gets back, and I don't feel claus is the best bet for a rebel.

Could we get everyone to post a list, then lynch (or possibly vig if a loyalist has the kill and we are too many votes short at deadline) whoever is the most scummy to all of us? I give this a 3 point scale 3 for the scummiest person, 2 for second, and 1 for third.

Myself/AndersonW- not rebel
Megatron- very possible to be a rebel
Tom- low chance of being a rebel
L- very low chance of being a rebel
Claus- medium chance of being a rebel
Mastermind of Sin- very possible to be a rebel

i.e. Megatron (3) and MoS (3) most likely scum on my list, followed by Claus (1)
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:16 am

Post by Battousai »

EBWOP:
UNVOTE
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:08 am

Post by Battousai »

You didn't give your list MoS. Also, now that I know this role combined with the fact I don't find L or Tom very scummy leaves only you, megatron and claus which I knocked claus down for his claimed third party role (seems to fit).

L- Which one do you feel is the most scummy?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Battousai »

Claus-
Since the deadline is soon,

Except that, as Albert has said, lynching does not push the kill deadline back - those are two different clocks. Way to try and push the town into a quick lynch.
Let's look at that quote in detail and not the short part Claus took out.
andersonw wrote:Since the deadline is soon, I'm thinking Claus is the best lynch for now because a) He's confirmed not-town and b) He managed to hit 4 townies with the revenge shot. Assuming there are 3 mafia, the probability of hitting all 4 town at the times he used the kill, if he chose randomly, is 20/99. That's pretty low, and including the fact that Claus is experienced and has a good scumdar, would bring the probability even lower (since he would be better at finding mafia).
It looks like Andersonw was stating the deadline for lynch was soon, and it was since he posted this the 27th. What part in that entire quote did you see Andersonw as trying to quick lynch 4 days before deadline? I really don't see your point other than to try and make Andersonw look scummier. Which you really don't need to do as you have some good points already on Andersonw.

MOS- In the actual Akatsuki, the only real parter was Kisame and Sasuke's older brother. But we all know that the flavor isn't all there as Battousai v1 was Kakashi, very anti-akatuski but was not a rebel.

Exactly? I don't like the fact that you quote other people's posts and say things like Exactly or don't go into much detail. Why do you feel the same way as L?

Also, concerning L's post about you. I think he meant he found it suspicious that you would say Megatron and Anderson are neutrals for opposite reasons. That's how I read it as.

L- In what game of mafia have you played in where the scum did NOT have a NK? Now with this set up I'm not sure if there is one, but I felt there's still a chance that there is, thus a no lynch would cost us the game. The lynching for numbers, I think I know what you are talking about. It's a deadline lynching tool I sometimes use (see newbie 580 or something in my profile, it's the one with mizzy in it.) I use it to sum up how everyone feels and then the points will tell us who the majority feels is scummiest among us. Right now MoS has 6, Megatron 3, Myself 5 (taken from your post, claus's, and myself).

I better put my vote up there, which will change as soon as everyone posts their list, if they do.
Vote: MoS
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Battousai »

Uhh, try...because it's what I've been saying all along? I didn't go into detail because I'd already explained my position before L even agreed with me on it.
Well could you at least explain it again or tell me what post it was in, because I can't find anything that states that when I said what if the rebels have a kill you found it odd or the lynghing for numbers not making sense. The only thing I found was
I wish I could believe that you have any reason for this other than the fact that we attacked the old you for something that was very much your fault...but I don't.
Which was basically, I discredit anything you say that implicates me or Megatron as scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:25 am

Post by Battousai »

I'm sorry if we aren't on the same wavelength MoS, but you have confused me.

The second quote in your last post, I read it as you saying it is possible that there will be more than 1 kill after the meeting (rebel have a killing power). Yet you say exactly to L's post that states that rebels having a killing power is "oddly suspicious".

Then the third quote doesn't saying anything about the "lynching for numbers", but I can't gather what you mean by that sentence. Do you mean if we don't lynch, then the next meeting everyone will be alive, or that only 1 person will be dead?

Then the last quote. I narrowed the field on who is and isn't scum. I thought that L and Tom were the least likely, to me, to be scum. That leaves 3 other people, 1 of which is a claimed third party which knocks him down a bit, leaving the 2 other people (who I kept at the same level I gave them a 3 and Claus a 1). Then your answer seems to stem that it's an OMGUS because there is no other reason (besides the one I gave) for me to think you're scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Battousai »

What I don't get, is when I replaced back in. I wanted a no lynch to narrow the field a bit, then after rereading the rules the scum could use the assassination kill at night so I wanted a vote. I don't see how stating that I didn't want to take the chance of the scum having a kill of their own being scummy.

I knew I should have killed MoS instead of Megatron when I got the kill, at least then I would have been proven townie just about and it would be down to just Megatron and Claus. I hate foresight >_<. I had Claus down as possible scum, but if I survived I would have waited until my other two suspects (MoS and Megatron) were dead before going for Claus.

Great game, except for being killed twice lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”