Mini 611a - Troy, Meet Helen (Restarting)

Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:41 am

Post by Tinsley »

/confirm
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Tinsley »

vote: charter

Just because you're listed directly above me in the player list.
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:59 am

Post by Tinsley »

I swear I was just about to post the same thing Hadhfang just said (without the vote).

Regarding Blackberry's refusal to random vote - I looked at a few of his recent games and he didn't random vote to start there either. I don't really see anything scummy there for now, and as Had just pointed out, it started a discussion just as he was hoping.

Regarding 3 votes on Macavenger - I also took Near's vote as a joke, but if Near pushes for his lynch based on the reasons in post 26, then that's a different case. But Macavenger still needs four more votes for a lynch so I think he's pretty safe.

Regarding CF Riot's question - I don't see anything scummy there. He could have put charter on the spot and asked who he found the scummiest right now. I thought he let him off easy. Besides isn't the point of the game to defend yourself by responding to the questions and arguments of others?

FoS: charter
I'd vote you, but I just happened to put my random vote on you, so I'll leave it there. Maybe that will motivate you to answer questions.
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Tinsley »

charter wrote:I didn't answer because I thought Riot would use the answer to build a case against me (ironically the opposite has happened). If my actions are scummy, there's nothing I can do about it.
By avoiding the question you're making yourself look worse. If you would have given a reasonable respsonse, and CF Riot tried to use it to build a case around you, it would have made him look scummy.
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:32 am

Post by Tinsley »

charter wrote:Way to look like you're contributing but just reiterating what has already been said. Setting yourself up so you can jump on board too?
You're right most of what I've said has been said by someone else, I even pointed that out at the start of post 46. But I'm not trying to "look like I'm contributing", thanks for wording it that way.

We're in the first few pages of Day 1, we don't have much to work with right now. I'm just stating my opinion.
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:01 pm

Post by Tinsley »

Netlava - How did Macavenger's vote on charter feel more suspect than Battousai's?

Mac - I'll post my latest thoughts tomorrow. But not much has changed in my mind. I still feel charter is the most suspect right now. What makes you think Battousai is likely town?
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Tinsley »

Netlava wrote: Tinsley, what do you think of CF Riot?
Upon rereading the game, CF certainly seems concerned with how others perceive him:
Post 38 wrote:Sticking to what I thought about random voting and
to show I'm not trying to "string anyone up early"
I'll hold my vote if you can explain yourself Charter, but my FoS is you right now.
Post 60 wrote:I honestly didn't think I'd pull so many votes to him from what I said.
(Is he trying to avoid responsibility if charter is lynched prematurely?)
Post 78 wrote:]And just to be clear, it wasn't a bandwagon when I started. I was the first to accuse Charter of anything, and I didn't even vote him yet.
Post 83 wrote:All I know is I'm putting a lot of my credibility on calling out Charter now that I've started this wagon, and as such I've considered what may happen in the future if I'm wrong.
And of course the infamous Post 97:
If it will help prove my township and prove I'm willing to take responsibility for my own actions, so be it.
In his defense however, he does seem interested in generating discussion in order to hunt scum. He does a good job of asking everyone questions and if his questions aren't answered, he'll follow up on it (Post 73 for example). I'm not sure he would do that if he were scum.
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Tinsley »

Netlava - Why is ShadowGirl on your list of suspicion?
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:43 am

Post by Tinsley »

charter wrote: @tinsley, thanks for a recap of the past two pages. :roll: I don't get your post 128. You merely quote some of riots posts and comment on them, in a way that doesn't make riot look too good. Do you find him scummy?
That was my way of saying I'm on the fence on him. The fact that he's concerned with what others think of him raises red flags with me. But he's also trying to generate conversation, asking questions, and following up on those questions when they aren't answered.

You on the other hand seem to be more concerned with attacking anyone who has voted you. 4 of your "Top 3" just happened to vote you, seems like a total OMGUS move to me. So why do you suspect acid?
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:40 am

Post by Tinsley »

charter wrote:Tinsley has contributed not very much. Your post 128 also looks like you're defending Riot. I wonder why you would do this, it almost seems like you hope to convince the rest of us he's not scum,
but you also seem almost ready to vote for him if he starts looking just a little bit worse.
That's exactly what I was saying. Early in the game I felt certain he was town, but his recent actions have given me doubts.

I have similar feelings on Battousai, I can buy the fact that he wanted to put pressure on you with his vote, but his quick unvote after Riot called him on hiding behind a bandwagon seemed scummy.
charter wrote:No one suspects BB, SG, Near, or walnut. Or at least if they do they aren't showing it. It's probably because they're all town and there's no reason to suspect them.
Netlava has stated that SG is on his list of suspicion, and walnut is sticking with his vote of Near. I think it's a little early to say they're all town, in fact I've wondered if they're lurking because they have something to hide.
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:58 am

Post by Tinsley »

Blackberry wrote: Back to Tinsley -- I'm getting suspiscious of those defending Charter/attacking CF Riot. Then again, mafia wouldn't all be so obvious together, so I'm not sure. It's hard to think about things, because you know mafia aren't going to be all obvious together but you can't help but suspect the people that are being scummy AND defending eachother.
I've never defended charter, unless suspecting CF Riot counts. I think the fact that CF Riot is concerned with what others think of him is slightly scummy (about a 4 on a scale from 1 to 10). :)

However, for right now I'm comfortable with my vote as it stands due to:

a) charter refusing to answer Riot's question. Why would you not answer a question unless you had something to hide?
b) His defensiveness afterwards
c) The fact that he only suspects those that have accused him (for the most part).
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:14 am

Post by Tinsley »

Netlava wrote:Odd implies scummy, people. :roll:
So then charter called BB's refusal to random vote scummy, seeing as he said it was odd himself.

ShadowGirl - You want proof that CF Riot's words are being twisted, what do you think of how Netlava/CF Riot's interpretations of his question.

charter - What do you think of it?
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:37 am

Post by Tinsley »

/in for restart
Tinsley
Tinsley
Goon
Tinsley
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Tinsley »

That was my first opportunity to be a cop too, of course I have no idea what my sanity status was.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”