Mini 611a - Troy, Meet Helen (Restarting)

ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:08 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

/confirm
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:53 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Vote: CF Riot.

Violence is bad. Unless I'm using it.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

We shall see about that. :]
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:36 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Unfortunately, at the moment I have to study for two exams tommorow so no thorough posts until I get home from school on Friday. However, if anyone has any questions for me I'd be happy to answer them.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:59 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Oh, and
unvote
- now that the random stage of voting is over.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:46 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Hadhfang wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:Oh, and
unvote
- now that the random stage of voting is over.
Is that all?

I find this slightly odd that you would unvote just because the random stage is over, added to that you don't vote anyone else or give us any opinions. I appreciate that you have exams, but even with time constraints there was no real need to just unvote.

Although I can't see this as a scum tell, but slightly odd play.
I noticed the vote count and saw that I was still voting for CF - I figured there was no point in leaving it there.

Why would I vote for someone blindly? At the moment I have no time to analyze the past page or so, and as such I can't give my opinions - they shall come tommorow.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:15 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Acidmix wrote:
Vote: Macavenger

For Strawmanning info in post:89.
I apologize for no posts - I've had to go to my friend's birthday, and I've been preparing for my dad's birthday. If anyone has any questions they'd like to me, I'd be happy to answer them.

Anyway, Acid, which post would you be referring to since 89 is your post?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Probably for lurking - anyway, I'm just about to reread - does anyone have any questions they'd like me to address?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Well, 'lurking' - I've given my reasons as to why I was inactive for the past few days.

Anyway, onto my reread:

CF Riot -
CF Riot wrote: Charter you say Blackberry's actions seem odd. On a scale of 1-10 rank his scumminess in your eyes right now.
Rather direct, wouldn't you say - and at such an early stage
CF Riot wrote: About me thinking ahead to day 2, if I knew what Charter's role was for sure, I wouldn't need precautions. I'd know I was right or wrong ahead of time. Your logic doesn't make sense. I think Charter's actions give off a very strong scumminess, but I'm not convinced of anyone. It would take a lot to totally convince me of anyone's role at any given point in the game. All I know is I'm putting a lot of my credibility on calling out Charter now that I've started this wagon, and as such I've considered what may happen in the future if I'm wrong.
Well, if I knew what peoples' roles were I wouldn't need precautions either. No one's ever cleared of their roles unless they're dead. Though, scum have at least one less role they have to look for then all the townies.
Isn't every move you make staking your credibility?
CF Riot wrote:If it will help prove my township and prove I'm willing to take responsibility for my own actions, so be it.
Vote: Charter
'Prove your township'? Actions speak louder than words. You don't need to say that you're doing something to help the town, the town will be able to see it. Also, I sure do hope that you're taking responsibility for your actions - who else will do it for you?
CF Riot wrote:I think I'm being played really well by the mafia
Then fight back the arguments and show that you are being framed. And merely saying that your words are being twisted are not enough. Show evidence that they are!

Macavenger -
Macavenger wrote: Usually I PM the mod along with my scumbuddies talking about our pregame strategy, obviously. But Mizzy wanted me to confirm in the thread this game. D:
Was mentioning 'scumbuddies' necessary? Or was this merely a joke?
Macavenger wrote:Townies lynch townies. It sucks, but it happens. We have to deal with it.
And yet the town needs to ensure that does not happen. Also, responsibility needs to be taken if it does.

Near -
Near wrote:
Vote: Macvenger

Note this is the third vote on Mac. Payback time, for lynching a claimed tracker (in another game).
That was that game. This is this game.

Charter -
charter wrote:I'm not going to answer that. Whatever answer I give you'll turn into an argument against me. Obviously it can't be very odd, or even odd enough to raise much suspicion. But I agree with netlava, that was pretty scummy (except I'm not really joking), especially the way you demanded I answer you "right now". Makes it seem like you want to string me up early.
Anything anyone says can be turned into an argument against someone. Dodging the question altogether, however, is even worse then answering, especially considering it wasn't even that much of a loaded question.
charter wrote:This is actually quite interesting. I don't answer a question, and it seems I'm the only suspect and the only person anyone has interest in questioning. I didn't dodge it Riot, and I didn't give a flakey answer, I told riot directly I'm not going to answer his question because I thought he was asking just so he could use my answer to make his case on me.
Yet you think that not answering won't allow him to build a case against you?

Battousai -
Battousai wrote:
Vote: Charter

As you can see, not answering questions is bad. Now I don't think you should be lynched based on that alone, but I will add my vote on you to add on even more pressure.
I think he's got enough pressure as it, why pile on another vote if you don't want him to get lynched? With yours he's at four votes.
Battousai wrote: It did exactly what I thought it do. It made Charter more overly defensive, And my "joke" was all too serious as well. I agree that my vote is a bandwagon vote, it's the definition of a bandwagon vote, I give hardly any real reasonings and jump on the person everyone was attacking. But like I said previously, I don't wish charter lynched yet, my vote was only reactionary.

Since Charter has seemed to mellowed out and any reaction from the vote will still be there if I unvote, I'll
UNVOTE
I don't think another vote was needed to put more pressure on him, nor did he make him 'overly defensive'. Would you like if people voted you for hardly any reason at all? I'm sure you wouldn't like it.

And now, you're unvoting so that you can shift back into shadows.
Battousai wrote:Charter, don't answer questions not directed at the whole group or yourself. Now I don't know what acid really would have said if you hadn't answered by himself. His answer could have been manipluated by you because now he knows he has support with this reason.
I didn't realize people couldn't comment on posts. So what if he knows that he would have his support? Agreeing merely to buddy up to someone...
Battousai wrote:Walnut: I don't add replacement games to my list unless I play for more than half the game, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to add a loss pretty soon.
Oh? You're hardly being gunned at compared to some other people.

Alright, that's what I gathered from my first complete read through of everything. If anyone has anything to ask me, go ahead.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:48 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

@Battousai: No, I have no further questions for you.

@Hadhfang:
1) CF Riot
2) Charter
3) Macavenger
4) Near [though, he is genuinely not active]
5) Everyone else

There's a few people that I've hardly seen post, so it's a bit hard to formulate this list as of right now. Even Near's position up there is hardly justified because he's posted... once?

@Macavenger: Sorry, that's clearly a joke. I was rereading the whole thread with assumption that everything was serious. xD; Disregard that.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:24 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

[quote="Netlava:]
Shadowgirl wrote:Why do you suspect ShadowGirl?
Initially, after reading that post I found it strange that was the one thing she had questions about, but upon second consideration, it seems like a simple clarification question.
[/quote]
Macavenger said that, not me.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:34 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Html seems to hate me today.

Hn, I don't know. When I think of 'odd' I think that something is off, and off would lead to scummy, wouldn't it?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:37 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

/in for restard
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum