Mini 611a - Troy, Meet Helen (Restarting)

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Blackberry »

/confirm
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Blackberry »

I've never heard of a 15 MPH speed limit ...

I'd not one for random voting. Although I slightly comprehend the purpose of it, it still seems slightly silly to me. Perhaps my non-random-voting will spark some discussion?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Blackberry »

Hadhfang wrote:Blackberry, since when have you not been one for random voting? I've seen you do it in previous games.
Had -- when have seen me in previous games? I play mafia games on the forum every once in a blue moon, lol.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Blackberry »

Netlava
-- (Post 30) unsure
-- (Post 33) Points out a scumtell, but that is it? Not vote, no accusation, nothing.

Near
-- makes a vote based on payback? sounds silly to me

Acidmix
-- I have nothing on you. You need to talk more.

Battousai Replaces FlyingFoxBat
-- You just posted right before I posted this. Tunnel-vision. Too focused on one person and no comment about anything else. I don't like this. Nor do I like your "As you can see not answering questions is bad" ... in my opinion, I can't see a townsperson saying that to someone.

charter
-- attempts to aide in giving Had ammo to attack me (Post 25)

-- (Post 37) I don't like this response. "Whatever answer I give you" implies to me you do not have a set answer because you are scum trying to think of an answer that will best benefit you
-- (Post 42) This post seems less scummy
-- (Post 48) He has brought up something interesting
Also, Had, you seem quite eager to vote me. You say refusing to answer questions is slightly scummy, but in your next post you vote for me.
Tinsley
-- I currently have a read of PRO-TOWN.
-- (Post 49) Tunnel-vision?

Macavenger
-- (Post 29) unsure
-- (Post 47) I agree with mostly everything he says. Except for the part about Walnut, it doesn't sound joking at all to me.

Walnut
-- (Post 41) Don't like your post whatsoever, sounds silly

Hadhfang
-- notes that my non-random-voting is odd

-- his second post seems odd to me (Post 28) unlike the first post it isn't an accusation pointing out what is odd, this post seems slightly defensive in my opinion?
-- (Post 45) I don't know what to think of you yet
-- (Post 50) You ask him to answer the question. I don't see the point in answering the question at this point. It seems scummy to me to ask him to answer a question that doesn't matter. Explain to me the purpose of answering the question? Perhaps I am missing something.

CF Riot
-- I am interested to see where this leads... (Post 31)
-- (Post 38) Either really good scum, or good player. Last sentence seems odd to me. Trying too much to proove he isn't scum?
-- (Post 44) Now appearing to be an over-aggresive person

ShadowGirl
-- (Post 32) Unsure

Vote: Hadhfang
I'm not certain yet. Let's see where this leads...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #155 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Honestly I'm just skimming through right now.

CF Riot -- yes you may call me BB (it's what I'm called in scumchat)

Acid gives me town vibes, but I can't tell if it's genuine or if I warmed up to him cuz he said he thinks I am pro-town (lol).

Something CF said makes me think he is pro-town.

I don't like post 79 (Netlava) I disagree with the "if this person flips that" of Netlava's. And just the wording "I don't think he is necessary innocent or guilty" feels scummy to me.

hadhfang -- post 81 -- I like that he admits he thinks a player may be a power role/overeager (something I wouldn't suspect scum to admit) but then he goes on to keep his vote on him. This seems odd.

Mac -- Tinsley said ..
Regarding Blackberry's refusal to random vote - I looked at a few of his recent games and he didn't random vote to start there either
. In my mind mafia wouldn't do research like that (and if they did it would only be to incriminate someone) but he does it here in a non-incriminating manner. BUT, I do admit, his other posts strike me as iffy.

Acidmix -- once again I like this post (89) --- not to mention, because I know his read on me is correct (which I would say whether i'm scum or town :P) it gives me slight confidence in my stance on CF riot

Hadhfang (90) don't like this post

SCUM: Charter + Hadhfang

Unvote, VOTE: Charter

I'm fairly certain they are scum (that combined with my tiredness is why I stopped skimming, lol).

Back to Tinsley -- I'm getting suspiscious of those defending Charter/attacking CF Riot. Then again, mafia wouldn't all be so obvious together, so I'm not sure. It's hard to think about things, because you know mafia aren't going to be all obvious together but you can't help but suspect the people that are being scummy AND defending eachother.

Ahhhhh.

BB
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #168 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Blackberry »

Netlava -- I like netlava's recent posts and am glad he has come to the realization had is most likely scum (lol).

Had -- I don't like the fact that after someone says "I don't think it's xxxx and xxxx" you try to counter their thoughts and make them think otherwise. I may or may not be correct when thinking this next thought: but the way you talk to him it's like you're trying to convince a townie otherwise. You are not considering he may be scum with an alternate plan. Just the way you speak to him is as if you know he is a pro-town player? Am I making sense? lol.

Tinsley -- I do consider attacking the person that is attack charter as defending him. If one has a scum partner and does not want to get their partner lynched their options are to defend them or attack someone else.

Had -- The whole rolling your eyes thing and saying "Oh look!" in the last post is odd to me. "Oh look!", to me, sounds like scum being excited they found mistakes in others...

Grrr, ok so I was thinking back and fourth about maybe it's just had's personality that strikes me as odd. So I looked at how long he has played. And he's been here a year but not too many games. So iunno. I was considering "what if it is had's personality that is weird to me and that he is really town." And then I considered a Netlava + charter possibility instead. But I don't know.

Had -- This, once again, strikes me as odd
there is a possibilty that he has a power role (though it seems unlikely), no idea on a third.
Why would you think he has a power role? And yet then you say it seems unlikely?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #169 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Blackberry »

Oh yeah, quick question.

Had -- where have you seen me random vote before?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #199 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:27 am

Post by Blackberry »

/in

<--- is happy he was right about Hadhfang and charter ... cuz he usually isn't ever right :( LOL

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”