Mini 611a - Troy, Meet Helen (Restarting)

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote: Charter

As you can see, not answering questions is bad. Now I don't think you should be lynched based on that alone, but I will add my vote on you to add on even more pressure.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:15 am

Post by Battousai »

Battousai Replaces FlyingFoxBat -- I have nothing on you. You need to talk more.
-- You just posted right before I posted this. Tunnel-vision. Too focused on one person and no comment about anything else. I don't like this. Nor do I like your "As you can see not answering questions is bad" ... in my opinion, I can't see a townsperson saying that to someone.
Didn't even noticed I wrote that lol. I guess I was still in the IC mode. I know you are writing how you feel about everyone, but how can 1 post be tunnel-vision? I know I could have posted how I felt about EVERYONE like you did, but I feel it did not warrant it at that time.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:56 am

Post by Battousai »

I see my vote has gotten a reaction out of you charter. Just so you know, just because I vote for you doesn't mean I want you lynched. I wanted to see how defensive you would become with an additional vote on you.

SG's post was a mere 1.87
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Battousai »

I don't think what Battousai did was tunnel vision, I think it was hiding behind a bandwagon
Thank you....

I'm not hiding behind a bandwagon, I just tripped and fell behind a rather large fellow :)
How can one post be tunnel-visioned? You go from absolutely nothing to voting (not a random vote either), give a poor reason, post just one line, and completely ignore all the other players in your post
Lets see, I just now got on the game (I'm a replacement). That takes care of the from nothing part. I didn't post just one line, I posted 2 plus the vote line. I ignored all other players because I didn't feel like giving an anaylsis on page 3 of every player. There, that's my defense to that.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by Battousai »

"so what do you think your vote will do to turn up the heat with no accusations or opinions attached to it?"

It did exactly what I thought it do. It made Charter more overly defensive, And my "joke" was all too serious as well. I agree that my vote is a bandwagon vote, it's the definition of a bandwagon vote, I give hardly any real reasonings and jump on the person everyone was attacking. But like I said previously, I don't wish charter lynched yet, my vote was only reactionary.

Since Charter has seemed to mellowed out and any reaction from the vote will still be there if I unvote, I'll
UNVOTE
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Battousai »

Charter wrote: - say an original idea or thought
See post 74

- respond to questions asked of him and not blow them off-
I've answered every question that I know of. The only one I missed was in post 60 which I answered in post 74...

- post something about someone other than me-
Why should I? I don't like to say who I think is pro town as that helps the scum to some degree, and I don't like shotgunning everyone in the game. The only reason YOU are saying this is because my focus is on you right now.
Damn you Mac! You just made my next part of my post as "not original" :)

Netlava: What he, (Mac), said. But seriously, I don't get why you voted CF. Is it because he jumped on a bandwagon, or was it because he asked Charter a loaded question (which I don't find loaded at all, and in fact helpful to town)?

Walnut: I don't add replacement games to my list unless I play for more than half the game, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to add a loss pretty soon.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Battousai »

1) I gathered he was serious as well when he said scum tell, but the latter of his post was a joke.

2) While I agree, you defended yourself because he called you scum, but what he wrote implied he already thought you were scum from previous post(s). I agree with Charter that you misread purposefully or unintentionally that netlava contradicted himself, and it actually looks like your twisting his words (which you seemed to have ignored from Charter's post)
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Battousai »

Charter, don't answer questions not directed at the whole group or yourself. Now I don't know what acid really would have said if you hadn't answered by himself. His answer could have been manipluated by you because now he knows he has support with this reason.

Mac: I agree with you on post 89. It sounded like his reasoning for thinking they are protown is because they are scumhunting and aggressive because he wrote ALSO. To me that means that's a second reason.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Battousai »

EBWOP: I hate forgetting there's another page to read before posting....

VOTE: Charter

Your last two votes don't sit well with me at all. You claim saying your not scum is WIFOM. To some extent it is, but what do you want him to claim scum instead? Come on those two posts were asinine. Add that two your refusal to answer a question which you felt was a loaded question, which wasn't, and answering questions not pointed at you (didn't give your opinion you just plain answered it). You are the scummiest person in the game so far.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Battousai »

I didn't overlook it at all because Mac wasn't influencing his decision from my perspective. Mac was only questioning why acid thought that way (I don't know how you other guys have read Acid's post 89, but to me with the word also, it sounds like that was another reason they are protown). Mac's question to acid on why aggressive = protown, shouldn't have influenced Acid's answer. Acid could have said "it doesn't, what I meant was the first part was the reason and the last sentance was just something else I picked up on that I wanted to comment about." Or he could have went on and said why he felt aggressive play = protown.

Mac only put the assumption, from the way I read it, that he thought Acid thought aggression = protown and wanted to know why Acid felt that way.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Battousai »

ShadowGirl wrote: Battousai -
1)
Battousai wrote: Vote: Charter

As you can see, not answering questions is bad. Now I don't think you should be lynched based on that alone, but I will add my vote on you to add on even more pressure.
I think he's got enough pressure as it, why pile on another vote if you don't want him to get lynched? With yours he's at four votes.

Battousai wrote: It did exactly what I thought it do. It made Charter more overly defensive, And my "joke" was all too serious as well. I agree that my vote is a bandwagon vote, it's the definition of a bandwagon vote, I give hardly any real reasonings and jump on the person everyone was attacking. But like I said previously, I don't wish charter lynched yet, my vote was only reactionary.

Since Charter has seemed to mellowed out and any reaction from the vote will still be there if I unvote,
I'll UNVOTE
I don't think another vote was needed to put more pressure on him, nor did he make him 'overly defensive'. Would you like if people voted you for hardly any reason at all? I'm sure you wouldn't like it.

And now, you're unvoting so that you can shift back into shadows.

Battousai wrote: Charter, don't answer questions not directed at the whole group or yourself. Now I don't know what acid really would have said if you hadn't answered by himself. His answer could have been manipluated by you because now he knows he has support with this reason.
I didn't realize people couldn't comment on posts. So what if he knows that he would have his support? Agreeing merely to buddy up to someone...

Battousai wrote: Walnut: I don't add replacement games to my list unless I play for more than half the game, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to add a loss pretty soon.

Oh? You're hardly being gunned at compared to some other people.

Alright, that's what I gathered from my first complete read through of everything. If anyone has anything to ask me, go ahead.
1) 4 votes is not alot, he's at what L-3?

2) My vote was like throwing gasoline on a fire, I wanted to see how long/big that fire would grow with it on.

3) First off, I never said it wasn't ok to comment. I believe in the post before that when I first mentioned it I said he ANSWERED the question instead of just giving an OPINION. It's ok to give your opinion, but it would be best if it was after the defender responded himself. Second, Acid might have made a mistake and would have had to come up with something all on his own. But Charter answered the question and all Acid did was basically said was "Ya, Ya that's it, I'll go with that answer." We will never know until he tells us after the game is over. It's a nulltell on Acid, but it could have been a scumtell if he would have answered first.

4) I should have written in, "I have a feeling I will have to add a loss soon in another, undisclosed, game."

I think I answered every point you made, but feel free to ask me to elaborate on anything I missed or your confused on.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:00 am

Post by Battousai »

/in for restart

In all honesty, I was going after Charter with my gut and would have only switched my vote to acid or netlava (who I saw were the 3 scum in a 12 player game). Had, I probably never would have fingered you as scum until near end game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”