Mini 622 - Mind Screw Mafia - Das ist alles!

Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:45 am

Post by Musher333 »

Wow, this game makes no apparent sense whatsoever (point of it being called mindscrew) but one thing i haven't really been able to establish yet is the way votes go to different people do FoS'es aswell? plus when someone FoS'ed me twice maybe that is a necessity to a certain rule we don't all know or something?
Another good thing to find out would be the formula for a lynch, its to early to try this as of yet as there isn't any info to go off to vote people but when possible if we establish this we know our boundries for later on.
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Musher333 »

Korts wrote:Musher, it seems so far that the FoS count goes like it should, no twist in the mechanics there. The double FoS on you was to see if both counted.

Also interested if this works:

FoS: everyone
If this works it might include yourself, that would be odd but you never know.
I see your point about how a double FoS might work but if it did then if FoS'es are part of the mechanics it might be possible to solely influence the game.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:30 am

Post by Musher333 »

Korts wrote:Hey.

I think, with the votes and the actual vote counts together, it's safe to assume that a vote on A that got redirected to B will always be redirected to the same B.
Theres only one way to find out, the other possibility is that to vote for A each person has a different B they have to vote for for it to show up, or the jumbled VC is just to make it harder.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:33 am

Post by Musher333 »

I forgot to say this but my role says (on top of the rest of it) with a ___ complex (not putting what incase it gives scum an advantage)
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:07 pm

Post by Musher333 »

Ok, 'i am not a number comes' from The Prisoner which as far as i know stops the trait of the rest of them being Sci-Fi, maybe something has changed?
As far as i can see 'Smith will suffice' seems to also be a movie which does help with the idea that the theme of things has changed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”