nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by nhat »

Settle down, it's an acronym. It's pronounced N-Hat.

Also...

vote - geraintm
until he can explain what the HELL is going on in his avatar.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:09 pm

Post by nhat »

maxwellhouse wrote:
but lurking isn't always necessarily a mafia thing to do. sometimes you just don't know what to say.
Who are you trying to protect?

FoS - maxwellhouse
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:02 am

Post by nhat »

To be honest, I was going to tell everyone that I was going to be out of town, but the night before, there was a power outage, which sucked because I had a sofa cover in the wash cycle and I had to wring it out by hand. Very impossible to do properly unless you have the strength of those guys who can rip phone books in half.

Nevertheless, of all of the reading, that stood out the most. Might as well lean on him a bit.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:42 pm

Post by nhat »

Wumbo wrote:Indeed I do.

unvote: Tom
btw. Lulz phase over, serious business now.
You said this and did nothing in terms of serious business. I'm okay hopping on this wagon.

unvote

vote - wumbo
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by nhat »

unvote

vote - dark wingstalker

Certainly Wumbo's inaction after his serious business comment rubbed me the wrong way, and the bandwagon developed from there, but wingstalker, was it really called for to put him at L-1? I played in a game where a townie hammered himself just because, and that was wack. Why risk it? And the "I'm gonna give you 12 hours to respond" ultimatum is lousy for an L-1 vote. In my experience, people who do this can just say that the response was insufficient, knowing good and well that they've decided beforehand to vote for the person. We wanted pressure, you wanted to make an easy lynch.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:46 am

Post by nhat »

nhat - you seem way too eager to jump around. your posts have been an FOS on maxwell, an explnation of inactivity, vote wumbo, and day later a vote on dark.
Just calling it as I see it. The FoS was to get maxwellhouse talking, and my votes have explanations.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by nhat »

^^^^^^Except you just cut out like 7/8ths of my explanation for dark wingstalker's vote. What's up with that?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by nhat »

Is it just me, or is anyone else not buying into Dark wingstalker's oafish antics? He's done jack for town with his meat-headed bumbling, cluttering up the thread with straight garbage. He should have zero excuse for not knowing the vote count, seeing that he has a finished game on this site, so claiming noob is utterly ludicrous. Plus you say that you have experience on other sites, too? You honestly should know better, and nobody wants to hold your hand through this, even though you have cats spoon-feeding you your slip-ups. Get on the ball, man.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:30 pm

Post by nhat »

1. Geraintm summed up dick. I stated my reasons. Wumbo was talking about serious business, and he didn't follow up, instead opting to lurk. I put my vote on him for some pressure. Even Hellen Keller could spell that out for herself, it's that self explanatory.

2. My vote did not put Wumbo at ONE VOTE AWAY FROM LYNCH.

3. I'm happy my initial attack was on you, seeing that you completely flaked out afterwards with your shenanigans and/or stupidity.

4. Explain how, in any kind of mafia game, after the random voting phase, could you disregard other's votes when you are deciding who to vote for.

Looking shaky? If I'm a little shaky, then you must be Muhammed Ali.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by nhat »

DWS, I'm semi-lurking? I think you are the scum, what else do I need to say? Do I need to mount campaigns against other players now?

And I pretty much gave you your answers in post 177, so what else is there that I need to explain?

Speaking of dodging comments, why did you dodge this one?
Explain how, in any kind of mafia game, after the random voting phase, could you disregard other's votes when you are deciding who to vote for.
And Strangercoug, you just up and switch your vote just like that? Check out 177. DWS's argument is based on geraintm's case against me, which, by the way, chooses what looks most incriminating instead of providing the entirety of my quotations.

As far as posting to attack and defend, this is Mafia, not a knitting circle. WTF am i supposed to do? Gossip and chit chat? We have dudes on here now talking about their gut feelings, so we'll see how far that gets us in the game.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by nhat »

Can we get a prod for Tom?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by nhat »

chenhsi, do you have any suspicions whatsoever? It's at 9 pages already, and you've literally added nothing. You refused to voice your opinions on both Wumbo and DWS. What exactly are you trying to pull? Whatever it is, it's not pro-town at ALL.

FOS - chenhsi with the intent to vote if you don't explain yourself
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by nhat »

Chenhsi, I see you online. If you don't get to talking, then I will put my vote on you.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by nhat »

Unvote

Vote - chenhsi
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:58 am

Post by nhat »

Strangercoug wrote:
In addition, FoS: nhat until he gives a reason for his L-2 vote.
Posts 223 and 240. Seriously, do you even bother to read my posts before going after me? This is the second time you take action against me when my explanations are plainly there. I let it slide the first time, but two times?

I'm going to get some sleep, more on this tomorrow.

Oh, also

unvote

Again, more on this tomorrow.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:02 am

Post by nhat »

chenhsi wrote:I am a COP...

I win when all threats to the town are dead...
Just saw this.....what the fuck? There's no words to truly communicate how much you blow at this game. Find a new hobby to take up.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:29 pm

Post by nhat »

Can we just vote to have chenhsi replaced? That'd be hawt.

Strangercoug, pretty much everything that I said to DWS about being on the ball can apply to you, too. Placing votes and such based on riddled with sheer oversight distracts from the issues and clutters the thread.

DWS, you're still not off the hook yet, either as far as I'm concerned.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:43 pm

Post by nhat »

Can we get a prod for maxwellhouse?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by nhat »

well damn, a lot has popped off since I last checked. Going to do a reread and post later.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:43 pm

Post by nhat »

vote - Dark Wingstalker

Also, the case on litral?? I dont think it really stands up, but i did attack him somewhat during my bandwagon. While i was being attacked, litral brought wumbo to l-2. I'll fig up the post: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 92#1149292

I dont have a great deal else to say on the matter, He's coming off as scummy, but as i've since been proven to be totally new at this sort of thing, I'm not trusting my gut at the moment.
So imaginality's case just doesn't stand up? You make zero effort to even show reason why you think that. This looks like to me you are trying to distance yourself and defend Litral at the very same time.

Im not playing the newbie card, I'm playing the "I'd like more evidence before i vote litral because my gut may not be 100%" card.
So....which is it going to be? You can't just keep using these bullshit excuses everytime you slip up.

As for your comments about me:
Nhat, I feel he's scummy because of his earlier play. While i no longer feel he is "as scummy" As before, i didnt like the way his first 4-5 posts were simply attacks at any percieved weakness.
Sure, you may argue thats how you play mafia, but thats also how scum play mafia
What made you think I wasn't as scummy as before? Was it because I was getting at Strangercoug and not you? If a person is getting at you, you think they are scummy? Then you punctuate your thoughts with the comment that I had bolded. So....even though you are "new" to this sort of thing, then how is it that you can tell us how scum and town play mafia? Oh yeah, you don't really say ANYTHING about that. Please enlighten us about how town plays mafia.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by nhat »

Litral wrote:*sigh*

If he flips town, the town suffers.
If he flips scum, I suffer.

Lose-lose to me.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:13 am

Post by nhat »

geraintm wrote: right now, just not happy with nhat, think he has given me the impression of being the most opptunistic player
but imaginality is certainly close after that post
This is the second time that you said it. Please explain yourself. If you have something on me, then show and prove.

Personally, if people slip up, then that's an opportunity to call them out on it. And it's not like I'm just hopping on bandwagons for the hell of it, I give explanations. And, if you look back, I was the one who started the DWS bandwagon. I only took my vote off of him to pressure Chenhsi. Now, DWS has been taken to task about the same stuff before, and he's doing the same exact thing again. Should I let it slide?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:01 am

Post by nhat »

geraintm wrote:your post on the 4th fosing masxwell was one line
the vote on the 6th for wumbo was one line
your vote on teh 7th for dark was a bit more with one paragraph but it was coming so soon after another vote was why i thought this was oppotunistic
your post on the 15h just said "i thinky ou are scum, what else do i need to say"
then on the 17th you say you are going to vote for chensi. you havent said why you think dark isn't scum, so to me this look slike you are trying to get your vote somewhere else
you vote for chensi the on the 20th without explaining really why you now dont think dark is scum as you were so sure of before, except on the 21st you say dark isn't off the hook but you now seem to have cougar as equally scummy as dark who you were sure is scum
23rd, back to dark again

so, all that gives me the impression you are oppotunistic. very free with your votes, i am not always convinced that your explanations for voting are good, and when added all together to me at least give you a pretty poor looking voting record
You must like getting served, huh? Okay, no vaseline, no KY, nothing.

So, for my votes in the early game, what do you want me to do, write manifestos? Nice start, Sherlock.

My post on the 15th was backed up by my two posts on the 13th, so stop trying to make it look like I wasn't doing anything from the 7th through the 15th, because I was (like serving you for using chopped up arguments not dissimilar to now).

As for voting for chenhsi, why the HELL would I have to say that DWS isn't scummy so I can change my vote? If you can explain that shit for me I'll tell everybody that I played mafia with the smartest human being in the history of life. I'll recommend you for the Nobel Prize for the ability to make something out of nothing. Nobody has done that yet. You can be the first!

And as for Strangercoug, I'll put up the post in question:
nhat wrote:Can we just vote to have chenhsi replaced? That'd be hawt.

Strangercoug, pretty much everything that I said to DWS about being on the ball can apply to you, too. Placing votes and such based on riddled with sheer oversight distracts from the issues and clutters the thread.

DWS, you're still not off the hook yet, either as far as I'm concerned.
Did I say he was equally as scummy as DWS? Did Strangercoug ever put anybody at L-1 out of plain jackassery?

All this combined shows a poor looking voting record? Your argument is the frailest thing I've seen since Amy Winehouse's willpower.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by nhat »

My three are DWS, geraintm, and Strangercoug.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by nhat »

I don't see why maxwellhouse would bluff about this. He's nowhere close to being in danger, whereas chenhsi claimed cop after getting bandwagoned something severe. Unless maxwellhouse is an overanxious scum trying to get the cop out of the way, but I just don't have any back up to make that assumption.

I also don't think that there are two friggin cops in this game, so.....

Unvote

Vote - Chenhsi
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by nhat »

Mod, will there be a deadline extention?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Post by nhat »

Odd, if there were two cops, then why would scum take their chances on letting the other cop live?

Vote - Maxwellhouse

If he is scum, then that's one less scum.

If he is a legit cop, then at least we can confirm that DWS is scum and lynch him day 3.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by nhat »

Assuming he's a real cop, if he's not lynched, he will be NKed for sure.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by nhat »

I took the liberty of looking at a few past games in little italy, and it looks like there's a chance of having multiple cops of varying powers in the game, so...

unvote

vote - dark wingstalker

My reasoning being the same from day 1, plus his lynch could clear maxwellhouse if DWS turns out to be scum.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:15 pm

Post by nhat »

Battousai wrote:also note, we do not know the sanity of chensi. Chensi could have been paranoid. Also note, if Max turns up as cop, then we still won't know Dws's alignment. So I urge you guys to not lynch either max or DWS today and wait for the information we can obtain tomorrow. We still have time to lynch either of the two LATER. We still have plenty of information from yesterday to make an informed lynch.
You put DWS at L-1 yesterday, so what has changed? I'm saying, better to lynch him, then we can see if Maxwellhouse was right or not.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:21 pm

Post by nhat »

Cass wrote: So we could be looking at two scum, two innocents or any combination.
Brilliant! I think you're on to something :mrgreen:
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:09 pm

Post by nhat »

Battousai, how are we going to learn their alignments without a lynch? I'm just saying, if they both make it to day 3, then what info will we have about them that we don't have today?

Let's look at it this way...I don't think a scum would counter-claim as cop on day 1 just so he could bus his own partner on Day 2. Meaning that there's a decent chance that Maxwellhouse is a cop, regardless of sanity. I'd like to know how it's useful to keep DWS alive.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:44 am

Post by nhat »

Mod - can cops investigate themselves?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by nhat »

Okay, I've got some info.

Let me explain my role. I am a forensic investigator. Basically, I can investigate a player that had been NKed to see who targeted them. I had investigated imaginality and found that Inspector Godot had targeted him. Therefore...

vote - Inspector Godot
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by nhat »

Battousai wrote:And you reveal this, now?
Well....yeah. I can only investigate during the night, so I couldn't do anything night one. I could only investigate imaginality the following night. Does this make sense?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:50 pm

Post by nhat »

The PM was very specific in saying that I'd receive the names of all those who had actions against the one investigated.

I only got back one name.

Nice try on the reporter claim though.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by nhat »

Litral wrote:I'm not familiar with forensic investigations... nhat, can you also get who killed max and subsequently every other player?
It's like this. I can investigate anyone NKed the following night, and can get a list of players who have ever targeted that person. To be fair, I didn't get an alignment on IG from my investigation of imaginality. However, I only received one name, only one person targeted imaginality, and it was a kill.

So, tonight, I can investigate maxwellhouse and get a list of anyone who targeted him. If it's more than one person, it won't say who did what.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by nhat »

Inspector Godot wrote:
Battousai wrote:One of the main reasons I do not believe your claim, godot, is from D1. It seems to me nhat wanted DWS lynched, whereas you didn't really seemed to defend him a bit. Also, I found it a little suspicious that you wanted to lynch chenshi with the reasoning that was basically "I would rather lynch an inactive townie than wait for deadline."
A lynch is better then a no-lynch. Chen and DWS were the best two candidates for lynch and I went with Chen, figuring that DWS would be the day two lynch. It looks bad now but no one was complaining back then.
So...where was your vote for DWS on day 2?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:59 am

Post by nhat »

I wanted to get my 2 cents in before night, in case I get NKed, you guys need to have a good look at Strangercoug. That cat didn't want any part of either of these lynches.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:00 am

Post by nhat »

I wanted to get my 2 cents in before night, in case I get NKed, you guys need to have a good look at Strangercoug. That cat didn't want any part of either of these lynches.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:06 am

Post by nhat »

BAH!!!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”