Mystery Mafia 2- Game Over! But who won!?

Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Wow! I didn't this had started. 1 killed already and mnowax is well on his way to being lynched.

Care to explain your actions mnowax? or are you just gonna hide behind threats?
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Yeah I think I'll try that and see if it works for me.

Kill: mnowax
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:08 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

I still think mnowax is bad for the town. He may have killed a scum but it could have been a setup so he doesn't look scummy. It's hard to say without knowing the full game setup.

populartajo wrote:Greasy's 13 feels forced. Do you agree?
What do you mean it feels forced?
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:29 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Welcome to all the new players. Maybe you guys can help sort this mess out.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

populartajo wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:I still think mnowax is bad for the town. He may have killed a scum but it could have been a setup so he doesn't look scummy. It's hard to say without knowing the full game setup.

populartajo wrote:Greasy's 13 feels forced. Do you agree?
What do you mean it feels forced?
I mean that it looks fabricated, doesnt feel natural.
I'll try to be more natural next time. NOT! That was natural dude. Too bad if you don't see it.

populartajo wrote:Welcome all the new guys. I assume at least one of them has to be scum and that scum obviously has a way to communicate during day.
BM wrote:Ashmite84!
Patrick!
Dasquian!
DGB!
Vel-Rahn Koon!
Since the scum have nice roles its probable that BM sent their PMS first so Ill be looking first Ashmite or Patrick.
Well with that pathetic logic you would have to assume that either you or I are scum as well since we are the first 2 on our list.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

mnowax wrote:you protested to much to me having sucha huge power for a dayvig, and you gave up instantly, as if you were scum.

DGB just sumbitted to me without any explanation buthe wats to survive. If you are town you win even if you dont survive. scum want to stay alive.
I agree with this assessment of Dasquian and DrippingGoofball.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:53 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Well I guess you didn't exactly give up, you just stated you would begin playing after mnowax gave you assurance he wouldn't continue to daykill.

Dasquian wrote:I'm pretty sure mnowax is not mafia, though - actively day-killing your partner is just way, way too big of a move for scum to do. That said, if he kills one more person without a good reason I think we
have
to policy lynch him, else he will just lose the game for the town singlehandedly.
I don't agree with you on this. Mnowax shouldn't be confirmed Town just because it would be too gutsy of a move to daykill as Mafia. He could have killed his partner as a plan to look towny. Think about it, 1 towny DK, 1 mafia DK, and 1 towny NK tonight. Looks pretty good for the scum.

populartajo wrote:
Claim : Jester.

The mod told me to.
Vote : Alabaska
populartajo wrote:For all the people that thinks Im scum.
Im trying to outguess the mod. Those were just hypothesis that could be tur or be developed as long the game progresses.
Yes some of them are pretty stupid now that I see them but thats the only way I can stay in this game. Being dumb doesnt make me scum, ya know?
One question, do you think scum can communicate during day, yes or no?
And about the nice roles scum can have, I mean, isnt it obvious why they are more important to send than vanilla roles?
And
Claim : Miller.
Take that BM.
BM is the kind of Mod to actually put a Jester in the game so be careful of this. The Jester's role is to try to get lynched so be mindful of this as well. Also it could just be a ploy of scum to confuse people. There was no need to claim and now he has 2 claims so we can't honestly believe either one.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:17 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

lord_hur wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:I don't agree with you on this. Mnowax shouldn't be confirmed Town just because it would be too gutsy of a move to daykill as Mafia. He could have killed his partner as a plan to look towny. Think about it, 1 towny DK, 1 mafia DK, and 1 towny NK tonight. Looks pretty good for the scum.
Two for one, considering the usual scum/town ratios i've seen used, isn't a good enough ratio for scum.

Although it might make sense in case there are more scums than usual, but that would imply that scum roles are vastly inferior to town's. And that wouldn't be the case if mnowax was town (as his powers are far from negligible), so I don't think your reasoning stands.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying mnowax is town or scum. I'm saying he shouldn't
automatically
be considered town because "it is unlikely a scum would day-vig". That's what I'm saying.

Dasquian wrote:
Unvote: mnowax, vote: Greasy Spot
. mnowax is clearly just an impulsive townie and did, after all, net us one scum. Greasy Spot has no such excuse and is just a coattail-hanger. I reckon that after Alabaska J got day-vigged he decided to stay in mnowax's good graces and is now trying to capitalise on what he thinks might be workable bandwagons on me and DGB.
How can I capitalize on something that isn't even there. There isn't a bandwagon on you and there isn't a bandwagon on DGC besides the fact that I'm not even currently voting. So, tell me again, how is it that I am trying to capitalize on some non-existent bandwagons?
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:28 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Dasquian wrote:I asked mnowax for his opinions. He threw out two suggestions, and you immediately supported him. In a game where we have no real leads at this point, this took one player's suspect list and turned them into potential bandwagons.
Exactly! In a game where we have nothing else to go on yet, I agreed with his comments. That doesn't mean I won't change my mind. It simply means that agree with what he said.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Your right. It does sound scummy as Hell.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

lord_hur wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:Your right. It does sound scummy as Hell.
Why do you think it is scummy ?
I really hate stupid questions. Do you find 3 claims from the same person in 1 day Pro-Town?
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

Will be out of town on the 25th and 26th. Posting in all games.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

Nightson wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:
lord_hur wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:Your right. It does sound scummy as Hell.
Why do you think it is scummy ?
I really hate stupid questions. Do you find 3 claims from the same person in 1 day Pro-Town?
Do you find that to be typical scum action?
What I think populartajo is saying is the Mod is PMing him claims and he has to make that claim when he receives it. I don't know if I believe him or not. I don't think it is too far fetched for this game. Not sure whether he is scum or not but he is on the scummy side of the scale.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

Patrick wrote:I too am interested in Greasy Spot's reaction. First he said it was scummy as hell and implied it was so obvious that it hardly needed explaining.
I guess you did find 3 claims in one day Pro-town?

Then he reduced it too this:
I didn't reduced anything.

Greasy Spot wrote:What I think populartajo is saying is the Mod is PMing him claims and he has to make that claim when he receives it. I don't know if I believe him or not. I don't think it is too far fetched for this game. Not sure whether he is scum or not but he is on the scummy side of the scale.
Which seems to be a more neutral stance on the triple claim.
How does saying he is on the scummy side of the scale being neutral?

I think it's possible he was trying to jump on an easy opportunity then shifted his stance when it looked like nobody was biting.
You mean like your doing to me right now.
It's enough to make me
Vote: Greasy Spot
. My suspicions of populartajo haven't entirely evaporated, but I feel some scumhunting vibes from his recent posts.

tajo, why do you feel Nightson is probably town?

I've noticed how little time we seem to have. People who haven't yet given suspicions or weighed in substantially (I'm thinking especially ashmite and VRK from memory) really need to jump to it.
How dare you come in here and call out other people for posting when you have only made 4 posts yourself. The audacity of some people.
My comments are in Bold.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:06 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Dasquian wrote:Guys, we need a bandwagon. Greasy Spot is a good one. It doesn't mean we're going to lynch him but if someone wants to suggest a different bandwagon, now's about the last chance to realistically do it.
Why would town call for a bandwagon on someone who is actively trying to scumhunt? I might not be right in my determinations but I don't go around and blindly vote people because nothing else is better as you said earlier.

vote: Dasquain
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:11 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

populartajo wrote:
Vote : Greasy Spot.
No reasons in your vote?
mnowax wrote:
vote : Greasy spot

we jsut need to get this day over with honestly.
Townies wouldn't want the day to be over with without more discussion, which you haven't participated in.
ashmite84 wrote:

Nothing to add that hasn't been said by someone else
Don't you mean "I haven't read anything so I gonna jump on the fastest bandwagon cause you don't care which of the townies goes first.".
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:17 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

DrippingGoofball wrote:@ Greasy Spot - my gut tells me Dasquian is town. Your vote for him seems rather OMGUS'y. Also, you criticize the players that have jumped, no reason given, on your wagon. This is fair criticism.

However, Patrick, on this very page, has made a good case on you which you have failed to address.

Why didn't you?
My vote would only be OMGUS if I didn't include any kind of reasoning with it, which I did include.

Patrick does not make a case against me on this page. He says I'm trying to jump on an easy opportunity of populartajo while I am actually just putting my thoughts about his claims in the thread. If I haven't voted someone then I can't possibly be jumping on them.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Patrick wrote:The fact that Greasy Spot voted Dasquian of all people is also odd, and might be a slight connection between him and ashmite84.
Greasy Spot wrote:My vote would only be OMGUS if I didn't include any kind of reasoning with it, which I did include.
Your reasoning made no sense. He didn't blindly vote you (he gave a reason, whether you agree with it or not is another matter). Your accusation of "blind voting" looks like it applies more to ashmite84 or mnowax.
His reasoning was because there wasn't a better wagon. How is that a "reason"?
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:53 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Dasquian wrote:I would like anyone opposing the Greasy Spot wagon to explain how they would like to see this day come to an end.

At this point, just saying that the Greasy Spot bandwagon isn't good enough to join is equivalent to saying that you want to keep your hands clean of the inevitable, or go no lynch, neither of which are very pro-town.
This in itself is scummy as hell. Why would a townie want to jump on a bandwagon, especially one with sound logic behind it. The triple claimer and the day-vig have done things far worse than I have in this game. All I've done is scum-hunt unlike the majority of the people in this game currently.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:50 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

What does a deadline in 3 days have to do with lynching a townie. Your just too flipping lazy to look elsewhere so your gonna go and waste a townie. That's why I am voting you.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:17 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

MOD: Can we get Prods on populartajo and Nightson? It has been 5 days since their last post.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:30 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Dasquian wrote: Greasy Spot has provided no reason for me to move my vote, ....
I guess you missed my post 145.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Flick all of ya'll. Go Scum.

vote: Greasy Spot

I was gonna do this earlier this morning but decided to hold off. You spineless people make me sick.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:12 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Let me get this straight! We are already down 1 town and 1 scum. Tonight we will most likely be down 1 more townie, maybe more depending on other roles, and your willing to lynch a claimed townie just cause you can. Absolutely ridiculous!

populartajo wrote:I PMed BM and he just told me that I cant say more about my role. Luckily we have decent players here and they can see that my claims mean nothing and that I can still scumhunt.
Oh and Nightson is prob town for post 125 unless Im reading it wrong. Thats a question scum wouldnt ask. Ok he could but as I like to say I like to reduce the possibilities of finding scum.
And about you, just look at your posts. All townies.
Vote : Greasy Spot.

Other scum is prob lurking.
No reasons given for this vote. Jumps on the bandwagon to take heat off his triple claim antics.
mnowax wrote:
vote : Greasy spot

we jsut need to get this day over with honestly.
How in the world does this not make all of you townies stand up and throw your vote on this man. How does getting this day over with fast help the town in any way. It doesn't! This scum has got to go.
ashmite84 wrote:

Nothing to add that hasn't been said by someone else
This by far the worst vote here. He doesn't even have the time to regurgitate an old case he simply votes with nothing to say. Townies don't put someone at L-1 without having a case or something.

unvote:
vote: ashmite84

We still have plenty of time for people to change their votes.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

Dasquian wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:Let me get this straight! We are already down 1 town and 1 scum. Tonight we will most likely be down 1 more townie, maybe more depending on other roles, and your willing to lynch a claimed townie just cause you can. Absolutely ridiculous!
No, that's the game "Mafia". I want to lynch you because the town gets more information,
even if you are telling the truth
, than they do if they chicken out of lynching "because someone good might get hurt".
This is totally absurd!!! Town gets NO information from my death so lynching me helps the town in no way other than to point fingers at the leaders of my bandwagon.

Pffft. Lynching is what makes the game go round and what wins it for town. A town too afraid to lynch is at the mercy of the scum, who decide who dies and when.
A town that lynches with no logic is a scum led town and will not lead to a town win.
My comments in bold.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:59 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

My comments are in Bold.

Dasquian wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:This is totally absurd!!! Town gets NO information from my death so lynching me helps the town in no way other than to point fingers at the leaders of my bandwagon.
Rubbish. If you die and flip scum, we'll be able to look at who was on your bandwagon and decide if any of them were bussing you. If you die and flip town, we'll be able to look at who was on your bandwagon and decide if any of them were scum.
How is this rubbish when you just reworded exactly what I just said?
For example, your ashmite case may get more attention tomorrow if you flip town, or may not, but if it does it'll be with the knowledge of your alignment.
Actually I hope the town looks at you first and then ashmite. Obviously someone this stubborn couldn't possibly be good for the town.

Greasy Spot wrote:A town that lynches with no logic is a scum led town and will not lead to a town win.
Believe it or not I have logic behind your bandwagon:
only in your eyes

1) Attempting to decry mnowax as "likely town" despite the fact he killed scum.
His scum kill was either completely random (ie. lucky) or planned to make himself look more town. All I said was he shouldn't
automatically
be cleared.

2) Quickly following mnowax's "Dasquian and DGB" suspicion with no real explanation.
All I said was I agreed with his assessment. When you asked why I explained myself in 101. I guess it struck a nerve with you, huh?

3) Attempting to get populartajo lynched for his three claims. That felt like you weren't scum-hunting so much as easy-lynch-hunting.
No! I never once tried to get him lynched. I said I didn't like his triple claiming and I gave an analysis on what I thought the Mod was trying to accomplish. populartajo said I was wrong and I dropped it. I never voted for him nor pushed his lynch. Those allegations are completely unfounded. However I still think he is lying. I think it's ironic that you are calling me out for "easy-lynch-hunting".

You know what? That case isn't brilliant
You think?
, but I was more than happy with it for a first serious D1 bandwagon. Shame that the deadline means it was also the only one we got, but
that's
why it's you and
that's
why I'm sticking with it.

Also, please don't put your replies inside people's quote blocks, it's horrible to read.
Happy to oblige.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:01 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Dasquian wrote:Huh. What a magnaminous gift ;) 24 hours extension is not, in my eyes, enough time to seriously put someone new under pressure and get sufficient feedback to decide to either lynch them or return to Greasy Spot.
It may not be enough time for you but not everyone else is as stubborn a player as you are.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:20 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Dasquian wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:My comments are in Bold.

Dasquian wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote: Also, please don't put your replies inside people's quote blocks, it's horrible to read.
Happy to oblige.
Gee, thanks for being a total tool about it.
Any time.

ashmite84 wrote:I am in two minds about Greasy's attempted self lynch. It could have been town meltdown and he just forgot to unvote. But then again he could have "forgotten" on purpose and tested our reactions, like a last-ditch attempt. I self voted in the game Pat mentioned out of frustration. I have enough doubt that I am happy to go with someone else, but am unsatisfied with the other candidates offered by Greasy so far. (well, maybe tajo)
You know, you could come up with some candidates of your own. It's called scumhunting.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:35 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

ashmite84 wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:You know, you could come up with some candidates of your own. It's called scumhunting.
Seeing as how I am suspect number 2 or 3 right now, I doubt I hold much sway with this group. I've said I could get onboard with a tajo-wagon.
It's never too late to change your appearance. If you did some scum-hunting it might look better for you than just blindly jumping on a wagon with no reasons.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:55 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

lord_hur wrote:
Dasquian wrote:I am not onboard with any course of action that might cost us our lynch.
Nor am I onboard with any course of action that puts a potential cop or doctor in the noose 30 minutes before deadline.

RUSH-LYNCHES ARE BAD NEWS FOR THE TOWN. I cannot stress this enough.
I must admit I agree with him.

In particular, let's not lynch unless the person gets to claim. It may be obvious, but by saying it, scum won't be able to get away saying "oh sorry, but you see, we were in such a hurry...".
"Oh sorry, but you see, this is just stupid". Scum are already on this wagon. If by some chance scum are not involved then I don't want to be here anyway.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Dasquian wrote:...this isn't a rush-lynch.

Post 132 Patrick votes
Post 140 populartajo votes
Post 141 mnowax votes
Post 142 ashmite84 votes

You could have fooled me.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:58 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Dasquian wrote:For the record, I think populartajo's claiming is not a good reason to vote for him because it makes no sense for him to do that as scum.

It also makes no sense for you to be voting me right now. There are far scummier players in this game than I yet you refuse to look at anyone else. If
you
would scum hunt then you might just find scum.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Not based on your arguments.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:00 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

I am town you a$$ wipes. Go Scum. Town won't listen to reason. They don't deserve to win.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”