Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1558 (isolation #200) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did anyone target me on night 1 or 3?
My role basically is that whoever visits me goes crazy and will target anyone at random from that point on. I really hoped scum would target me. Sigh.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1562 (isolation #201) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Good job waifus. Now let's BURN THE SCHOOL DOWN.
Spoiler:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1568 (isolation #202) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1558, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I really hoped scum would target me. Sigh.
I lowkey hoped town would target me too, because it would be really funny if Eragon was forced to randomly explode people.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1575 (isolation #203) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1583 (isolation #204) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why is my waifu the only one classified as "Call the FBI" tier? Is it because i chose a loli?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1586 (isolation #205) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I loved this game. Player list too. Thanks for playing everyone.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1589 (isolation #206) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You forgot to post my role pm so here.
Spoiler: NorwegianboyEE/Clownpiece
Clownpiece

The character associated with Hell is dressed in an American Flag. No comments.

Welcome, NorwegianboyEE, You are
Clownpiece [Touhou].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Call the FBI Tier, this is a special tier and thus cannot be upgraded.

Everything faded away from you one day while you were home at Hakurei Shrine - slowly turning into black. You were excited for a new adventure, but leaving the comfort of hell itself was something you did not ask for. The next time light came about, it was dawn, and you find yourself at a school of some sort - the sign at the gate says "Waifu High". There is no way I'm going to school, that's hella boring. You said to yourself. You decide to stay in the middle of the yard and pretend to be a statue. You don't have to go to school that way. And who knows, maybe people that approach you will be driven crazy.
Twice per game during the night, you may make anybody who visit you this night target random players during their next four phases. They are aware of this.

You win when all
bad waifus
are eliminated from Waifuland.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1590 (isolation #207) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1588, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1586, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I loved this game. Player list too. Thanks for playing everyone.
yeye, hope you enjoyed my gifs

i put effort into that last post
I thought you were a scum arsonist who just killed the town or something. Genuinely scared the shit out of me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1591 (isolation #208) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But in true Aqua fashion, all those fancy words and magical spell chanting had nothing to back it up. And ultimately did nothing.
;)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1595 (isolation #209) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Was i one of the only people that scumread Shadow relatively consistently throughout the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1600 (isolation #210) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Even though i obvtowned as hard as i could scum still didn't target me. :(((

What did i do wrong?
Should i have said "AHHH, i sure hope scum doesn't nightkill me tonight... I sure am DEFENSELESS and oh look. There is a target on my back where you can stick a knife. Let me just lean over and take a nap!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1604 (isolation #211) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I suppose i was relatively uncorrupted by the mechanics and neighborhood confusion since my role was apart from all that. Making me focus more on actual day play like you said Torque.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1605 (isolation #212) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1603, Eragon wrote:also I had like 15 spells I could learn but the only one I could actually use is explosion
What a waste of writing, why would you use anything other than explosion.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1608 (isolation #213) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But we had to policy lynch TSE. Remember that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1620 (isolation #214) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I might be interested.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1632 (isolation #215) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But Torque, who had the best waifu? I expected some sort of waifu awards at the end here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1649 (isolation #216) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

PT'sss

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1655 (isolation #217) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Man Xtoxm. You did a lot of whining in this game. And especially dead thread. Honestly didn’t even feel bad lynching you.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”