Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9411 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Apparently I am supposed to say hi here or something since the game ended. Hi and gg. :)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9455 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9430, Alisae wrote:Like actually, the biggest problem I face here before the game even starts is I have a bunch of players who don’t want to play scum :/
The trick is to leave town to implode on itself.

You’re drafting to stay hidden, not the best scum as they will be FoS’d

I like freaked out in Altima game waffling back and forth whether to draft Titus or not.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9458 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9452, OkaPoka wrote:*Claps*
Thanks! :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9598 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9541, Reasonably Rational wrote:I’d love to hydra stump me and Cerb Vs. Titus and Mathblade lol.

One of the only takeaways from this game for me is to trust my instincts more. Titus and Math scum vs. us town would be fantastic

~D
If I did scum in this setup I would honestly do it alone.

I’ve already won this type of setup when all was anonymous (except didn’t draft the setup that was Varsoon) so I would rather do it solo with Titus as the option of a player and I draft her or not.

I also have very limited time as of late so only treestump for me. I just can’t keep up with the number of posts I used to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9599 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

To be clear it’s nothing against Titus or anyone else this setup doesn’t lend to hydra treestumps really.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9601 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Maybe Titus could be the town treestump and I would 1v1 her but I wouldn’t hydra with this setup.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9602 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9600, Reasonably Rational wrote:I mean I would do it separately too lol.
Did Cerb tell you about FF Tactics?

I still have fond memories of that game XD
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9603 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=70103

Link if anyone cares :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”