Mystery Mafia 2- Game Over! But who won!?

ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by ashmite84 »

Sorry, just found this game. Will read and post.
In a permanent state of Limited Access. I'll understand if I'm replaced in my current games.
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:15 am

Post by ashmite84 »

'Kay, I'm good.
mnowax wrote:( the funny part is i m all outta knives) shush don'ttell anyone... :P )
Why would you admit to this? If you are town please stop being so erratic.
Patrick wrote:
Dasquian wrote:Sigh. Bored of this game now.
Who's scum?
Uh-huh.
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by ashmite84 »

mnowax wrote:I no longer have vig power. it was only availible for the first two pages of this game.
STOP TALKING! :shock:
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:31 pm

Post by ashmite84 »

Vote: Greasy Spot

Nothing to add that hasn't been said by someone else
In a permanent state of Limited Access. I'll understand if I'm replaced in my current games.
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by ashmite84 »

Greasy Spot wrote:
ashmite84 wrote:
Vote: Greasy Spot

Nothing to add that hasn't been said by someone else
Don't you mean "I haven't read anything so I gonna jump on the fastest bandwagon cause you don't care which of the townies goes first.".
No.
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by ashmite84 »

@Pat: My reasons for the greasy vote have already been stated by others. I don't have a single unaddressed thing to add. Why post repetitive arguments for the sake of posting?
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:44 am

Post by ashmite84 »

I am in two minds about Greasy's attempted self lynch. It could have been town meltdown and he just forgot to unvote. But then again he could have "forgotten" on purpose and tested our reactions, like a last-ditch attempt. I self voted in the game Pat mentioned out of frustration. I have enough doubt that I am happy to go with someone else, but am unsatisfied with the other candidates offered by Greasy so far. (well, maybe tajo)
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:24 am

Post by ashmite84 »

Greasy Spot wrote:You know, you could come up with some candidates of your own. It's called scumhunting.
Seeing as how I am suspect number 2 or 3 right now, I doubt I hold much sway with this group. I've said I could get onboard with a tajo-wagon.
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:53 am

Post by ashmite84 »

Fine. I've been looking at populartajo's posts in isolation and feel that he would be an acceptable substitute for today. This is for posts both before and after the greasy-wagon. I'm going to bed now and don't have time to outline the case but if anything has eventuated when I check back I'll get onboard. I'm not gonna unvote right now so as to not risk a deadline in my absense.
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:50 am

Post by ashmite84 »

I'm back. Nothing seems to have occured in my absense. Greasy seems a foregone conclusion. Leaving vote where it is. In the meantime, I'm not lining up lynches or anything but pop, 207 does nothing to instill confidence in me of your townie status...
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by ashmite84 »

I've never heard of a screwball role. From the flavour the first thought is that she was killed by some sort of scumgroup but in this game you never know. Could be some sort of vig that is made to sound like scum. Re-reading Nightson and DGB....
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:09 pm

Post by ashmite84 »

Nightson might be lurking. And DGB might have been distancing Dasquian yesterday. Dasquian acted scummy yesterday IMO (I've already said this). I could go with either right now.
ashmite84
ashmite84
Goon
ashmite84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:16 am

Post by ashmite84 »

Dasq: 1. You advocated lynching mnowax for his actions even though you said you were pretty sure he was town.

2. In the "Sigh. Bored of this game now" post, you seemed to give up. I thought this scummy as it sounded like scum decrying a set-up which might allow the town to score an easy if not particularly thrilling win.

3. You kept saying you weren't so hot on the GS wagon, and it wasn't brilliant etc. but when there was a sniff that we might go with someone else, you acted like it was a foregone conclusion.

I realize you've answered these elsewhere but it's the best I've got for now.

Fos: Dasq

I didn't keep quiet on purpose. I haven't had time to properly post, and I'm having the same trouble and drawing assessments like you've given me in
all
my ongoings.

Like you claim, I saw GS as the best choice we had at the time.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”